Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Entering Country] Returning to the Wind

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The shifting sounds of sand beneath his wooden geta played a somber tune of travel to Shieo, the sun was low and the heat ever so slightly residing. Though the path was trodden, sand and dirt rarely provide ample travel conditions beyond providing an ever so slightly firm surface; though it was shoddy at best. His route was off the common routes, ultimately to avoid and unnecessary interaction with bandits or otherwise. After-all he had just been traveling for quite some time and combat was the last thing he wanted to partake in until he'd gotten some rest.

Exhale, it had been sometime since I departed the lands of Lightning. Seeking a new environment, almost entirely stark in difference I sought something unique- though deserts weren't refreshing it was certainly a change of pace. Running my thumb underneath the strap of my bag to take some pressure off a shoulder if only for a moment of pause and relief; a stifled yawn expelled itself from my form as I continued along with the empty horizon beyond, the heat leaving growing pools of sweat in my admittedly unadapted attire for the lands. Something to correct certainly down the road- Both literally and metaphorically, a small chuckle escaped my lips.

"Slow'lyn gettin' there... Wonda' what sorts'll be there... Heh-- Iffa' they canna' even understand me." Releasing my thumb from the strap all to swipe away at the matted hair smattered on my forehead. Clearing some sight and seeking some form of marker to indicate his destination was not far. As such he hoped, there did eventually come a sign as he had gone several hours until the darkness set into the lands- From afar he saw a mass, one that marked a village.

[Entering Country - 1 Hour]
[MFT ; 291 WC]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back