Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Erasing Boredom [Open]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It's been almost a year since his Chuunin exam and Yuu was eager to get into his first mission immediately. At least, it was supposed to be, yet he wasn't called by the higher-ups for a mission for a while. And while he heard that Yuri's progress on his cloned body went well, he felt a little lonely due to the fact Yuri went back to the lab to complete it. And with his sister busy with her new life as a Med-Nin-In-Training and his brother starting his Genin exam, he was completely bored out of his mind right now.

Right now, he is touring around the village looking for somewhere to eat for lunch. He would go to his usual go-to ramen stand, but he wanted something different. A barbeque stand or a restaurant would be nice, but he knew the feeling of loneliness wouldn't go away. He would wish to meet a shinobi right now. He didn't care if they were a student, Genin, or a Chuunin like him, at least he might meet someone new or a familiar face, especially with his new responsibilities as a Chuunin.

But while he was wandering around the streets looking for a place to eat, he was followed by a hooded man with a bandana around his neck. Without Yuu's knowledge, he silently hid behind everything he can find to avoid detection. However, if someone was about to meet him, they may see him, causing him to flee to another hiding spot.

[MFT/WC: 251]

Norisuke Kujo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A fellow student, Norisuke lounges around in an alley on a plastic lawn chair, letting a radio play some gaudy pop music, taking a swig of a soda can. Yuu would no doubt have no knowledge of who Norisuke is--they were ranks apart, but both of them had, in some way, evidence they were both students of the Cloud school.

"Hnghh..." He eases into his seat, which is pressed against the stone wall of the VHS store. He doesn't really pay much attention to the passing Yuu, but his eyebrows perk up as the hooded figure passes by immediately afterwards, springing to his feet to peek round the corner, to see exactly why some kid is being followed.

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
While Yuu was still busy looking for a restaurant, the man kept following him while keeping his hood up and avoiding witnesses. However, he quickly noticed Norisuke's presence as he stopped walking and backtracked into a nearby alley. The footsteps were enough for Yuu to turn around, yet he only noticed Norisuke instead. Despite this, he was still surprised, wondering why a young kid was following him.

"Can I help you?" He still has no idea that he was being followed by someone else, but the sight of the boy was enough to pique his interest as he wondered if he was a student or Genin.

Norisuke Kujo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Norisuke strides out from the corner, far towering over Yuu, eyeing him with condescension, his dark silence filled to the brim with ‘reading’ Yuu, and also sizing himself up next to him.

This tension persists for three seconds—until he jerks his thumb at the alley Hooded Man ducked off into.

That guy was following you. Was imagining I was ‘bout to see a mugging in progress. Turns out, he’s cowardly enough to stalk a kid, but also to be obviously guilty ‘bout it.” He says evenly, scowling at the dark crevace between the buildings.

“...So, you got somewhere to be?” He takes a step, up and to the right, placing himself just marginally inbetween the alley and Yuu.

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Guy?"

Yuu became confused at what Norisuke said as he turned around and saw nothing. He thought the young man was imaging things until he explained more about what he saw. Again, he felt that he was making this up, but considering his reputation as a ‘blue-haired demon brat’ to the criminal world thanks to Yuri's influence, he had a feeling someone would come after him.

"I wouldn't worry about that guy. Though I'll try asking the higher-ups about him later." He knew what he said might sound rude, but he didn't want to worry the young kid or let him involved in his reputation. "Yeah, I was hoping I can find somewhere for lunch. I might try some ramen at the stand, but I want something different."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back