Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 15, 2013
Yen
ASP
IMPORTANT: Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan is a 'Kinjutsu' available only to those with the Uchiha bloodline, and follows all Kinjutsu rules. If the user switches away from the Uchiha Bloodline, they will also lose EMS. If they swap back to Uchiha in the future (after acquiring EMS previously on the same character), they may choose to automatically re-acquire this Kinjutsu -if- they do not currently own a different kinjutsu.

Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan - Kinjutsu

The final stage of the Sharingan, known for the steep price that must be paid to acquire it; an Uchiha that has awakened to the Mangekyou Sharingan must take the Mangekyou Sharingan of another Uchiha. While one would think that a mutual trade could be made, the new eyes do not activate while their original owner still lives. This leads to the Eternal Mangekyou only being obtained by Uchiha capable of turning against their own clan, unless perhaps recieved as a dying gift. Regardless of source, an Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou find their eyes take on a new appearance, often a mix of both eyes, and not only retain the abilities of both Mangekyou...but have grown strong enough to withstand the negative side effects normally associated with Mangekyou techniques.

Information
Prerequisites: Kinjutsu Application, 3 Ability Slots, B-Rank, Uchiha Bloodline

Effect:
- The user can not be prevented from maintaining Sharingan and Mangekyou Sharingan.
- The user gains a second Uchiha branch of their choice (Eye of the Sun, Eye of the Moon, Eye of the Storm, Eye of the Void).
- Unlocks a special rank for the Final Jutsu of each Uchiha branch (Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi, Susanoo, Kamui)
- The Mangekyou Sharingan of both branches are combined into a singular passive with both effects (the AP/CP cost does not double). Additionally Mangekyou Sharingan recieves the following effects;
  • +10 seconds to its duration.
  • Its HP cost is converted into a CP cost.
  • The user no longer suffers the post-battle Recovery time from resulting from the Eye Trauma special action.

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 15, 2013
Yen
ASP
Code:
[color=red][b]IMPORTANT:[/b][/color] [i]Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan[/i] is a 'Kinjutsu' available only to those with the Uchiha bloodline, and follows all Kinjutsu rules. If the user switches away from the Uchiha Bloodline, they will also lose EMS. If they swap back to Uchiha in the future [i](after acquiring EMS previously on the same character)[/i], they may choose to automatically re-acquire this Kinjutsu [b]-if-[/b] they do not currently own a different kinjutsu.

[u][b]Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan[/b][/u] - [i]Kinjutsu[/i]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/wl33i5n.png[/img]
[quote]The final stage of the Sharingan, known for the steep price that must be paid to acquire it; an Uchiha that has awakened to the [i]Mangekyou Sharingan[/i] must take the Mangekyou Sharingan of another Uchiha. While one would think that a mutual trade could be made, the new eyes do not activate while their original owner still lives. This leads to the Eternal Mangekyou only being obtained by Uchiha capable of turning against their own clan, unless perhaps recieved as a dying gift. Regardless of source, an Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou find their eyes take on a new appearance, often a mix of both eyes, and not only retain the abilities of both Mangekyou...but have grown strong enough to withstand the negative side effects normally associated with Mangekyou techniques. 

[i]Information[/i]
[b]Prerequisites:[/b] Kinjutsu Application, 3 Ability Slots, B-Rank, Uchiha Bloodline

[b]Effect:[/b]
- The user can not be prevented from maintaining [i]Sharingan[/i] and [i]Mangekyou Sharingan[/i].
- The user gains a second Uchiha branch of their choice [i](Eye of the Sun, Eye of the Moon, Eye of the Storm, Eye of the Void)[/i]. 
- Unlocks a special rank for the [i]Final Jutsu[/i] of each Uchiha branch [i](Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi, Susanoo, Kamui)[/i]
- The [i]Mangekyou Sharingan[/i] of both branches are combined into a singular passive with both effects [i](the AP/CP cost does not double)[/i]. Additionally [i]Mangekyou Sharingan[/i] recieves the following effects;[list][*]+10 seconds to its duration.  
[*]Its HP cost is converted into a CP cost. 
[*]The user no longer suffers the post-battle [i]Recovery time[/i] from resulting from the [i]Eye Trauma[/i] special action. [/quote]