Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Transcendent Doujutsu

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Transcendent Doujutsu
Some shinobi are able to push their bloodline's Doujutsu even further than anyone else, evolving it to a greater level. When you take Transcendent Doujutsu, you must select one of the following:

IMPORTANT: Transcendent Doujutsu is a 'Kinjutsu' available only to those with the Uchiha or Hyuuga bloodline, and follows all Kinjutsu rules. If the user switches away from the Uchiha or Hyuuga Bloodline, they will also lose Transcendent Doujutsu. If they swap back to Uchiha or Hyuuga in the future (after acquiring Transcendent Doujutsu previously on the same character), they may choose to automatically re-acquire this Kinjutsu -if- they do not currently own a different kinjutsu.

Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan - Kinjutsu
wl33i5n.png

The final stage of the Sharingan, known for the steep price that must be paid to acquire it; an Uchiha that has awakened to the Mangekyou Sharingan must take the Mangekyou Sharingan of another Uchiha. While one would think that a mutual trade could be made, the new eyes do not activate while their original owner still lives. This leads to the Eternal Mangekyou only being obtained by Uchiha capable of turning against their own clan, unless perhaps recieved as a dying gift. Regardless of source, an Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou find their eyes take on a new appearance, often a mix of both eyes, and not only retain the abilities of both Mangekyou...but have grown strong enough to withstand the negative side effects normally associated with Mangekyou techniques.

Information
Prerequisites: Kinjutsu Application, 3 Ability Slots, B-Rank, Uchiha Bloodline

Effect:
  • The user can not be prevented from maintaining Sharingan and Mangekyou Sharingan.
  • The user gains a second Uchiha branch of their choice (Eye of the Sun, Eye of the Moon, Eye of the Storm, Eye of the Void).
  • Unlocks a special rank for the Final Jutsu of each Uchiha branch (Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi, Susanoo, Kamui)
  • The Mangekyou Sharingan of both branches are combined into a singular passive with both effects (the AP/CP cost does not double). Additionally Mangekyou Sharingan recieves the following effects;
    • +10 seconds to its duration.
    • Its HP cost is converted into a CP cost.
    • The user no longer suffers the post-battle Recovery time from resulting from the Eye Trauma special action.

Hakumei Byakugan - Kinjutsu
HB.jpg

Sharing common ancestry to the Sharingan, the Byakugan also has the ability to grow in strength and achieve new levels once a Hyuuga has been blessed with the eyes of a fellow Hyuuga Clansmember. However, unlike the Sharingan, the Hyuuga do not suffer impaired eyesight that comes from overuse of their more stronger techniques over the course of their lifetime, and as such, have no need to transplant the eyes of another Hyuuga. As such, the "Transient White Eyes" have remained a secret Doujutsu nearly forgotten to the Hyuuga clan, let alone the outsiders. However, should the Hyuuga implant the Byakugan of another, their eye abilities increase indefinitely, constantly glowing with a bright white aura of chakra.

Information
Prerequisites: Kinjutsu Application, 3 Ability Slots, B-Rank, Hyuuga Bloodline

Effect:
  • The user gains the other Hyuuga Bloodline path they did not have.
  • Unlocks a special rank for the Final Jutsu of each Hyuuga branch
  • The user's Byakugan is replaced with Hakumei Byakugan:
Hakumei Byakugan - Passive
Rank 1/2/3: The user gains +1/+2/+2 Accuracy/Dodge. Sneak Attacks against the user must make a special d20 roll. If the result of this roll is less than 6/6/8 + the user's Awareness modifiers, it is reduced to a non-sneak attack.
Cost: 0 AP, 2% Max CP/Rnd.

Special action - See Beyond: The user may double the CP cost per round to increase the effects to +2/+3/+4 Accuracy/Dodge and add +2 to the special D20 roll.

Notes
  • The special action can be maintained for a maximum of 15 seconds
  • Hakumei Byakugan costs no AP to activate (it only needs to be declared), but takes the timing of 1 AP to come into effect.
  • See Beyond requires Hakumei Byakugan to be active, and have been active for at least 10 seconds.
  • See Beyond costs no AP to activate (it only needs to be declared), but takes the timing of 1 AP to come into effect.

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Code:
[quote][b]Transcendent Doujutsu[/b]
Some shinobi are able to push their bloodline's Doujutsu even further than anyone else, evolving it to a greater level. When you take Transcendent Doujutsu, you must select one of the following: 

[color=red][b]IMPORTANT:[/b][/color] [i]Transcendent Doujutsu[/i] is a 'Kinjutsu' available only to those with the Uchiha or Hyuuga bloodline, and follows all Kinjutsu rules. If the user switches away from the Uchiha or Hyuuga Bloodline, they will also lose [i]Transcendent Doujutsu[/i]. If they swap back to Uchiha or Hyuuga in the future [i](after acquiring Transcendent Doujutsu previously on the same character)[/i], they may choose to automatically re-acquire this Kinjutsu [b]-if-[/b] they do not currently own a different kinjutsu.

[quote][u][b]Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan[/b][/u] - [i]Kinjutsu[/i]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/wl33i5n.png[/img]
The final stage of the Sharingan, known for the steep price that must be paid to acquire it; an Uchiha that has awakened to the [i]Mangekyou Sharingan[/i] must take the Mangekyou Sharingan of another Uchiha. While one would think that a mutual trade could be made, the new eyes do not activate while their original owner still lives. This leads to the Eternal Mangekyou only being obtained by Uchiha capable of turning against their own clan, unless perhaps recieved as a dying gift. Regardless of source, an Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou find their eyes take on a new appearance, often a mix of both eyes, and not only retain the abilities of both Mangekyou...but have grown strong enough to withstand the negative side effects normally associated with Mangekyou techniques. 

[i]Information[/i]
[b]Prerequisites:[/b] Kinjutsu Application, 3 Ability Slots, B-Rank, Uchiha Bloodline

[b]Effect:[/b]
[list][*]The user can not be prevented from maintaining [i]Sharingan[/i] and [i]Mangekyou Sharingan[/i].
[*]The user gains a second Uchiha branch of their choice [i](Eye of the Sun, Eye of the Moon, Eye of the Storm, Eye of the Void)[/i]. 
[*]Unlocks a special rank for the [i]Final Jutsu[/i] of each Uchiha branch [i](Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi, Susanoo, Kamui)[/i]
[*]The [i]Mangekyou Sharingan[/i] of both branches are combined into a singular passive with both effects [i](the AP/CP cost does not double)[/i]. Additionally [i]Mangekyou Sharingan[/i] recieves the following effects;[list][*]+10 seconds to its duration.
[*]Its HP cost is converted into a CP cost. 
[*]The user no longer suffers the post-battle [i]Recovery time[/i] from resulting from the [i]Eye Trauma[/i] special action. [/list][/list][/quote]

[quote][u][b]Hakumei Byakugan[/b][/u] - [i]Kinjutsu[/i]
[img]http://www.Ninpocho.com/images/BattleSystem/Hakumei/HB.jpg[/img]
Sharing common ancestry to the Sharingan, the Byakugan also has the ability to grow in strength and achieve new levels once a Hyuuga has been blessed with the eyes of a fellow Hyuuga Clansmember. However, unlike the Sharingan, the Hyuuga do not suffer impaired eyesight that comes from overuse of their more stronger techniques over the course of their lifetime, and as such, have no need to transplant the eyes of another Hyuuga. As such, the "Transient White Eyes" have remained a secret Doujutsu nearly forgotten to the Hyuuga clan, let alone the outsiders. However, should the Hyuuga implant the Byakugan of another, their eye abilities increase indefinitely, constantly glowing with a bright white aura of chakra.

[i]Information[/i]
[b]Prerequisites:[/b] Kinjutsu Application, 3 Ability Slots, B-Rank, Hyuuga Bloodline

[b]Effect:[/b]
[list]
[*]The user gains the other Hyuuga Bloodline path they did not have.
[*]Unlocks a special rank for the Final Jutsu of each Hyuuga branch
[*]The user's Byakugan is replaced with Hakumei Byakugan:[/list]
[quote]
Hakumei Byakugan - Passive
Rank 1/2/3: The user gains +1/+2/+2 Accuracy/Dodge. Sneak Attacks against the user must make a special d20 roll. If the result of this roll is less than 6/6/8 + the user's Awareness modifiers, it is reduced to a non-sneak attack. 
Cost: 0 AP, 2% Max CP/Rnd.

[i][b]Special action[/b] - See Beyond:[/i] The user may double the CP cost per round to increase the effects to +2/+3/+4 Accuracy/Dodge and add +2 to the special D20 roll.

[i]Notes[/i][list][*]The special action can be maintained for a maximum of 15 seconds
[*]Hakumei Byakugan costs no AP to activate (it only needs to be declared), but takes the timing of 1 AP to come into effect.
[*]See Beyond requires Hakumei Byakugan to be active, and have been active for at least 10 seconds.
[*]See Beyond costs no AP to activate (it only needs to be declared), but takes the timing of 1 AP to come into effect.[/list]
[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back