Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Eternal Sunshine[Private]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I don't think you really have to sacrifice your happiness for ambitions or whatever." She would say with a shrug as she took a step back from Chi. "And too much worrying about that kind of stuff will just exhaust you. You have to enjoy life, you know?" She would ask as she held her arms behind her back, turning around and taking a few steps away from Chi. "And being the Tsuchikage isn't just about being the strongest but the smartest as well. You gotta exercise your brain, and have compassion...and blah blah blah...you know, I'm not really one for pep talks..." She would giggle as she looked at the girl from over her shoulder. "That kind of cliched stuff is what they always say in the movies, so I guess they cool be right. Me? I'm gonna join the ANBU and kill as many people as they want until they make me Captain. That should be pretty easy, right?"

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Fire and Sunshine[/size]"]"I enjoyed life for too long, it blinded me from the truth. I was a naïve kid, now my flames light the way." In her own roundabout way she was saying that before the tournament her naivety got in the way of her training. She was knocked out of that childhood trance beginning at the moment she was attacked by her brother and exploding in the final moments of her participation in the tournament. She wasn't a kid anymore, she was on her way to becoming a warrior of Iwagakure.
"I understand what the role requires, and I will take on all the responsibilities when the time comes… And I think you're okay at it." The last part was in regards to the pep talk. "I don't aim to kill, that's not my MO. My MO is to save as many people as possible… As for that being easy, well it'll depend on how capable you are." The last part held ground of course, it all depended on how much skill she had. If her aim was to kill her way to the top that is.
"Maybe one day when I become Tsuchikage, you can be my ANBU sennin…" She said nonchalantly, in a manner as to suggest that it was a joke but could also have been serious. She didn't know what the future held, but Sadako had drive that was for sure. Her potential was what intrigued Chi, she'd have to wait and see what became of her when she did become the Tsuchikage. Only then would she know if the girl deserved the position, of course that depended on if she actually wanted it to begin with. Only time would tell.[/legend][legend="[size=4]OOC; 284[/size]"][/legend]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sadako chuckled at the girl's words, shaking her head as she rested her hands on her hips and an amused look crossed her face. "Now that sounds naive." She would say, finding the notion that she could climb any ranks of being a shinobi, especially a Guardian, as being silly. "You're going to have to kill, and it's going to happen again and again. That comes with the kind of life you're going to live as a ninja...that and it's impossible to save everyone because people are always going to die." She would say pessimistically, though her face and tone contrasted jarringly considering the smile of her face and the sweetness in her voice. "And there's plenty of people who don't deserve to be saved. It's all really more complicated then you might think." She would say, although that could almost be a lie. For Sadako it was actually quite easy: everyone dies unless they're valuable to her. Except for Yoruko. He was always the exception. He would hopefully always be the exception. She would nod at Chi's words as she said that she could perhaps be the ANBU Sennin once she became the Tsuchikage, a position that she was unsure if she wanted. She joined the ANBU so she could have access to the eyes and the ears of the village and moving up in the ranks would give her more privileges along those lines...but Sennin? That would put the eyes of the council squarely on her, making her be more careful with her movements then she already was. She wouldn't voice these concerns though as she instead approached Chi, getting down on one knee and reaching out to take hold of her hand. "I would be honored to serve by your side if that should ever occur, my Tsuchikage." She would say as she looked up at her with an amused smile. Slowly she would bring that hand up to her soft lips, giving the back of it a tender kiss, her eyes never leaving hers.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Fire and Sunshine[/size]"]"That's not what I meant," Chi was a bit cross at this. Sadako completely miss understood what she was saying. "I will kill without hesitation, but that is not and will not be my main objective. My MO is to save people, the citizens of Iwagakure and all innocents. Like I said, I know what my role requires and I will perform my responsibilities without hesitation." She would breathe, trying to calm herself. She wasn't a child anymore, she wouldn't let herself be blind to the world anymore. She knew she might kill many times before she became the Tsuchikage, but she would save many more lives than she would take.
"I apologize, I've changed a lot in the time I've been in the academy and I guess being called naïve struck a real chord." Chi rubbed the back of her neck, just above where her gloves were now attached. She felt silly, but she didn't want this person to believe that she wasn't fully capable of performing a finishing blow if she needed to. She would do anything to save the lives of the ones she loved, killing wasn't even the worst of those things she would do.
Sadako took her by surprise with her kneeling, and taking her hand. Her words made Chi blush, and the kiss on her hand made her feel warm all throughout her body. Suddenly, her hair would catch fire and go wild in the air with her eyes also burning bright. She retreated, taking her hand away and stepping back. Her burning eyes stared at the girl in front of her. She wasn't sure what had just happened, and she felt embarrassed. She didn't mean to lose control like that, but it just kind of happened. She felt warm after the kiss on her hand and then her hair combusted. She fell to her knees and her flames died down.
"I don't know why that happened, there's something wrong with me I suppose." She began rubbing her arm slightly…[/legend][legend="[size=4]OOC; 336[/size]"][/legend]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back