Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Event Leadership meeting]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa burst into the mansion, her Sennin robe flapping violently. She was so worked up that instead of steps, she almost glided as her legs kept shifting to water. She would leave the occasional wet spot as she glided up to the Hokage office her fervor making her move/glide into the office ignoring the secretary for a moment only to dart back and tell her to call for Asuka and whoever else was a Jounin level from ANBU and Main branch. Her only jounin was currently in the middle of whatever this mess was.

Nagisa would pace in Takeshi's office waiting for the arrival of the other... remaining leaders. She would wait until they were all gathered before speaking her voice strained and speaking very fast.

"The Hokage, ANBU Sennin, and my chief Ranji, as well as almost the entire Uchiha household are under quarantine. Something is making them violently ill. We are trying to keep it from spreading but for all we know it could be in Leaf. We have a limited idea of how it affects non shinobi but we will do our best. What do we do?"

Nagisa would stare at the others her blue eyes showing her main emotion: concern.

[Asuka Soku and Hoshi are summoned]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka had been woken up from a fairly nice nap by the a messenger. After throwing every insult imaginable at the poor man she finally sighed, calming herself down. It seemed she then listened very closely to the message. Nagisa calling her to Takeshi's office? That's weird. But she didn't think much of it, in the end she complied and got dressed, walking towards the mansion. It didn't take long for her to reach the Hokage Mansion and quickly walked in, fearing the worst. And the worst it was.

Asuka listened to Nagisa, her eyes becoming wider and wider as his words continued to blur out. What exactly could've happened? Who? Was this an attack? Or just an epidemic caught by someone? Clenching her teeth Asuka spoke.

"What we should do?" She sighed pinching her nose "First off, quarantine off the area. Check for any other infected citizens. Then find the origin. Although unlikely I'm not ruling out an intended attack. Would rather wait and see what the other leaders have to say before starting to spread out assignments among my branch."

[Topic Entered]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
A summons to the Hokage Office? Soku blinked a few times as if trying to comprehend that information. Who, pray tell had sent the messenger because as far as she knew, Takeshi was very,very, very sick. Regardless, the Santaru grabbed her white cloak on the way out and made haste to the mansion dodging this way and that. Bursting into the lobby, she nearly ran up the steps stopping to glance at the desk where the Hokage's assistant would usually be. It was empty..as expected. She gave a short knock at the door and before anyone had time to answer, she burst in nodding at those present. "I came as fast as I could."The woman, she had seen before when they were off battling that accursed beast in Kumogakure, that battle still stuck with her. Asuka..well, the Captain didn't know if she had gotten over the previous incident with Yukio at the headquarters so she decided to keep a neutral tone, after all, they had more pressing matters to attend do. Nagisa spoke and the fact that this mysterious illness could spread horrified her."I agree with the idea of the quarantine as Asuka here suggested. It is bad enough already, we do not need it spreading even more, no one gets in, no one gets out, simple as that."Blunt and simple, that was her style and come to think of it, what had exactly stared this. Of that, they had no idea."Also, we need to find out the source of this accursed epidemic. Whether it be some foul play or an natural occurence which I sincerely doubt, I will be tasking my ANBU to tracking down the ones responsible for this. This is no minor offense. This is a serious thing to take out the leaders of a village and I want answers."

Her voice hardened as she spoke each syallable. Attack after attack, it seemed Konohagakure was getting the brink of it all. First, the Hidden Frost assualt that they had managed to temporaily halt for now and now this mysterious outbreak, they just could not catch a break."Also, if I may suggest, if we are going to be working out in the field exposed to this, I think it would be more prudent to conjure up some form of protection against it if the medical-nin can come up with something?"After all, they had already lost three leaders, to lose any more and the village would surely collaspe. They were in a weakened state right now and they were perfect targets for a foreign village to make it's move, highly unlikely but the possibility was there. She would not be at all surprised of this was the work of some foreign agent, the thought just made her more angry."And if they are still villagers who have not been affected yet, I think it wise we seperate them from the infected as swiftly as we can. Contain the spread as much as we can, if it grows, it will only prove more diffcult for us in the long run."

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hoshirei was in her own office in the Main Branch area when she received the summons. She arrived shortly after Soku, nodding slightly to her sennin in greeting before turning her full attention to the matter at hand. She agreed with what both Asuka and Soku stated. She also knew that there was something that seemed to be missing in their plans.

Quarantine the village, check. Separate the sick from the hale and whole, check. Develop some sort of immuno-booster or vaccine, check. What was missing?

Hoshirei leaned up against the wall near the door, one foot aiding in supporting her body, and brought her arms into a thinking posture. Her head leaned back, her brow furrowed and her right hand gathered a loose length of hair to fidget with as she thought. She knew she and some of her clansmen could attempt to spread word through the village ghosts, asking them if they had any information and eventually act as a look out for the source. Perhaps one saw the original ill person?

She thought back to the night that seemed to be the trigger of the whole mess, a feast held in the Uchiha mansion. It was a boon, after the fact, that Maki had been having a bad day, preventing them from seeking out a crowd of people, even to be around Maki's best friend. Maki was pissed that his friend was ill, pissed at himself for not going to the gala despite the aftermath. After all, what if it was the last time he was able to see his friend?

In a flash, she stood up from the wall, her eyes widened. "We need to make sure there is some way to keep the panic down as well. Lying to the people is out of the question, especially if we are planning on separating those who are sick or may become sick due to close quarters with the ill. There will need to be a way for those who are separated from family to communicate.

"Perhaps as a solution my clan can be of assistance? Many of my clan can speak to the unseen, those who linger past expiration. I had already thought of asking the unresting if they saw anything odd and to keep an eye out for those who seem suspicious or at the beginnings of the illness. Mayhap a few would be willing to act as a go between so we can help quell the panic? I can always ask them if they are willing."

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa would look at each as they spoke, nodding at the end of each of their responses. She would wait until they were all finished before she continued. She steadied her breathe and with an effort solidified herself.

"I agree with all of you and time is of hte utmost important. Every minute this... virus... plague whatever it is is spreading. Quarantine for the Uchiha household is already in effect. The surrounding area has been cleared but we dont know how or why this is happening and Soku I agree that this is malicious. This type of diseases is not one that crops up overnight naturally. Nowplease I should be recieving a re;ort here shortly."

The door was burst open again and what looked like a harassed nurse, out of breathe, was rushing into the area. She was holding a clipboard and carrying a bag that clinked a little as she handed it over to Nagisa. They bowed and then took off again.

"Hoshirei thankfully it seems the only ones immediately affected are Uchia and the clan house is where they are at naturally. If it starts cropping up other places then a panic will happen. Any help you can give in keeping the peace is appreciated. Now, here are two things that will help us. One is for you Asuka and the other is for everyone. It is related to your request Soku."

Nagisa would pull out a small metal object a clear dome covering a large needle and the other end holding some sort of liquid. As she dug around some more she found 3 special vials with a liquid that was solid green.

"I have been working on something that would act like immune boost. It is still in the beginner stages and I don't have enough to give everyone. What I have is mostly being used by my medical staff since we are working directly with the victims. Still, there should be enough here for a shot per member of your branch. At the first sign of symptoms, use the boost and it will clear your system and leave your immune system boosted for a short time.Under the most controlled experiments it lasts for 3 minutes. These have not been field tested so it is risky but better than getting whatever this is. Take a handful each of you and I will keep this one. And I think you all have a good idea of where to start. As for these green vials, I am going to administer them to Takeshi, Yukio, and Ranji. They are still a prototype but this should prevent their symptoms and make it impossible to spread the virus they have. It is not a permanent fix but hopefully they can help us control this. If we don't find a cure, they will relapse and who knows what would happen then. Yukio should be able to lead his ANBU with you Soku but be careful and if he shows signs of weakness bring him back as soon as possible. ,Asuka and Hoshirei, I leave main branch to you. I think finding if the virus has spread to other populations would be ideal. You can set up quarantines as you find the effects of the disease. Oh the other thing is for you Asuka,. It is a list of guests at the house of Uchiha the day before the illness was found. This should help you narrow down your sear ch of potential spreaders. I will go back to the hospital, gather supplies and gatherer my medical ninja at the Uchiha house. Here is my headset code and call me if needed. Is that all? I hope so. Please, we have to do everything we can or this will spell disaster for Leaf." Nagisa would bow her head in earnest for a moment before heading towards the door.

If she was not stopped, she would run at full speed using her water powers to jettison her frward towards the hospital. There was no time to wait.

[topic left unless stopped]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
As the individuals arrived one after the other, Soku would nod. They were all gathered here and while it was a rather brief meeting, it was good to see that the disease had not affected any of them yet, a troublesome factor it would be if it had. The ANBU sighed inwardly at the fact that Nagisa had been conjuring up some sort of tempoary protection against the darned things.."Understood. I'll do my best."She replied promptly when the door burst again yet again but instead of some other senior official, it seemed to be a medic-nin of some sorts clipboard in hand and a most peculiar bag whom she handed to the Medical Sennin before darting off again. Upon further investigation, it was soon revealed to be 3 phials of a solid green color intended for the three who had been stricken by the plague, Yukio, Takeshi and Ranji. She took some comfort in the fact that perhaps not all was lost."I will bring him back if he displays symptoms again. Rest assured, I will not rest easy until those responsible have faced the full force of Konohagakure's fury."Strong words, Soku.Her own thoughts echoed in her head. She had never truly realized the amount of love and loyalty she held for the village until today. Today when someone close to her was on the verge of death but by some grace and the skill of the medicial branch, they had managed to fight it back. Now, to find the ones who held it in their heart to do harm and enjoy while they suffered. The thought sickened her to say the least.

The mention of a guest list caught her attention."Send a copy my way if you get a chance. That list could contain a name of potential suspects who were present, give us a potential lead."The Santaru remarked to the Main Branch Sennin her mental wheels turning as she considered a plan of action. Her fist hardened on the hilt of her blade.You can't run forever"If no one has anything else to contribute, I will be taking my leave as well." She said looking at the two alllowing a brief moment of silence to pass for anyone to voice their thoughts. The Captain adjusted her cloak and pushed open the door, the sound of her running footsteps echoing down the hallway as she made haste back to the headquarters.
[Topic left unless stopped]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka nodded to the plan. She indeed agreed with the plan and held a hand to her chin to look think of a way she could work with this. Asuka listened closely at the plan Nagisa had set up and truthfully she agreed with although she would have to take different approach. Everyone had to remember that Leaf was now under quarantine and they had to work fast. She had to figure out if the first spreader of the disease had left the village or not. Then try and find a way to keep people off the streets. It was indeed a set of extreme circumstances that needed to be taken care of.

"Hoshirei." Asuka spoke looking at her faithful leader. "I need you to summon the whole branch, from the Chuunin to the Students to room 105 in the academy. Everyone who is able to move is going to have a hand in this. I'm not going to have any slacking. While you do that, please make sure everyone is present. I'll go to the gates and look over the logs, hopefully the spreader hasn't left the village." Asuka simply said before having a sigh. "I hope we can resolve this soon."

With that, Asuka dissapeared teleporting to the gates. Getting to the bottom of this.

[Topic left]
[Hoshirei suggested to summon all branch members to the academy, Asuka will be there shortly]

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hoshirei listened quietly as everyone made their final statements, sharing a bit of their plan to move forward with everyone else. When it was just herself and Asuka left, Hoshirei stayed silent as she listened to her sennin's instructions. She would be more than happy to oblige. After all, the sooner they solved this, the faster everything could return to normal.

She left the room and made her way back to her own office. Once there, she gathered up the coded roster of shinobi before making her way to the nearest broadcasting station. She knew she could just use her headset, but using the broadcasting equipment would help to make sure the signal went out. After she made her announcement, she would turn to the nearest ghost and have them quickly contact her branch to corral any stragglers before making her own way to the Academy to set up for a meeting bound to give her a bit of deja vu.

All shinobi would hear over their headsets the following message: "By order of our Sennin, all personnel of the main branch are to report to the Academy post haste. All main branch, regardless of rank, are to report to the Academy immediately." The message was set to repeat every three minutes for an hour so as to reach every individual.

[Topic Left]
[Hoshirei headed to Academy after setting up the broadcast]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back