Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Everlasting Darkness [Private, Nitish]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was around night time when Maru finally decided to come back home to Crater City, busy gathering materials for new puppets since most of his collection was gone so he had to make due with what he had. By day, he worked as a rebel student who is usually challenging a high authority figure or even looking for a fight. But by nightfall, he worked as a thief for a gang of bandits who's only goal is to.make money. This night he was to steal the sharingans from the Uchiha Compound in which he did swiftly with a simple plan that involved a explosion and snatching the eyes for himself. But of course he wasn't being looked for, because as quickly as he blew the place up he managed to take the stolen goods in 25 seconds then reversed time so it never happened. Hence why he wasn't caught because he moved fast enough to hop backwards in time so his crime would be erased in that timeline. It was a nice ability that one of his puppets had. If he doesn't like what happens 30 seconds ago, he could always go back and change the past so what happens never even happened. A simple renewal, then poof! His crime never happened and he was in the past with the stolen goods for absolutely free of consequences!

Maru stood on his training grounds, gazing up at the moon removing his black mask that covered his face then he held up a jar containing a pair of eyes. These eyes contained the mangekyou sharingan, wondering what he should do with it now that he got away with stealing a part of these eyes. Then it hit him, he could use these at a price. But honestly, he only know of one person who would want these eyes for more power. And that would be Nitish. The boy was growing in both power and in darkness, he heard that he beat the crap out of some academy student and he did get in trouble for it but still he showed that even a shinobi who has darkness within him will trample students who aren't careful. Since he wasn't rewarded for his abilities, Maru had decided to give him a reward of his own… a eternal light.

Maru sent out a shadow minion to head towards the Uchiha's residents, it would tell him to meet him at his place in Crater City because he had a little reward for him. The puppet master folded his arms, waiting patiently for his faithful follower to come to him. A smug grin plastered on his face, “This will surely be fun, let's see if he comes.” He said. Waiting for his seeker of darkness to arrive.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
107f6d0b53d55b4b6b2d3b1abbfa2432--anime-heart.jpg
Well Nitish was just going to sleep and then before going to sleep he was just closing his gate and then he sees a shadow minion of Maru running towards his house. And then after the shadow minion arrives he says a message from Maru about a little reward for him and then Nitish becomes curious to know about the, what is the reward.

And then Nitish closes the gate from outside and then starts running towards where Maru was calling him but the Minion didn’t said about any place so Nitish know where he will find Maru and then whispers to himself “I know he will be in crater city(the city of thieves).” And then Nitish starts increasing his speed slowly so he can find what price Maru want to give him. And then Nitish reaches near the city and then he says to himself “Hmmm.... looks like I have arrived there.” And then after Nitish arrives.

And then Nitish starts finding Maru’s house with a care and eye on his items he has. And then Nitish sees Maru and then he says “Hey, Maru what reward do you want to give me?” and then Nitish was just a feeling little curious to know what the gift was and then he waits for Maru’s answer to his question.

[OCC: TOPIC ENTERED]​

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Maru looked up to see Nitish, right on time. "Heard you've been in a fight, and you won too.” The puppet master said, before moving off the wall. In his right hand he had the reward for his first win against an academy student, but what was he about to give him "A sad thing that you were punished for using your abilities to do what you are basically trained to do… wouldn't you agree.” Maru took a single step forward, raising his hand as he moved closer. "However, since you did indeed won I believe that I should give you something for representing the darkness well. I believe you proved yourself strong enough to be pushed to the next level with your visual powers.” Another step, then he stopped.

He held up a jar in his hand, containing a pair of sharingans floating around in some strange liquid. “Since I can make people into puppets, naturally I study on different bloodlines and I found a forbidden justu that is said to make those eyes of yours even more powerful…. But..” Maru took another step towards the boy, his tone sounding a bit dark. “You would need to have surgery in order to gain these powers, and since I'll be the one giving you the implants I would have to say it might hurt… A lot.” Maru said, letting the hand that had the sharingans drop to raise a wooden hand close to the boys face, it was obvious how this little surgery of his will be.. He was about to gouge out his eyes!!!!

However before he continued with the implants he had to make sure the boy wouldn't resist. “So how's about it, Nitish? Out with the old and in with the new?” he asked, making sure that he would actually want the implants before proceeding. After all, he was his seeker of darkness so he did have to give him a choice.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
8c8063642ef16d4eced307b5ad3b11ec.jpg
And then after Nitish arrives there and then Maru says to Nitish “Heard you've been in a fight, and you won too.” And then after a little pause Nitish answers “Well that was right, it was pretty much easy fight.” And Nitish was still curious about what reward does Maru want to give him. And then after a little pause Maru says “A sad thing that you were punished for using your abilities to do what you are basically trained to do… wouldn't you agree.” And then Nitish answer to Maru “Well that right, I did just only used my powerful jutsu and I got punished on using my abilities.” And then Nitish sees that Maru was slowly taking steps and coming near Nitish and then Maru says “However, since you did indeed won I believe that I should give you something for representing the darkness well. I believe you proved yourself strong enough to be pushed to the next level with your visual powers.” And then without any delay Nitish answers to Maru “Yeah… that right I want to represent Darkness more.” And then Nitish was feeling a bit confused about levelling up is visual powers.

And then Nitish sees that Maru have a jar with some liquid and when he sees more carefully he sees the pair of Mangeko sharingan and then Nitish asks him “How did you get those eyes.” And then Nitish waits for Maru’s answer and then Maru says “Since I can make people into puppets, naturally I study on different bloodlines and I found a forbidden justu that is said to make those eyes of yours even more powerful…. But..” and then without any delay Nitish answers to Maru “oh…. I see But what do you want to say about “But….”.” and then after a little while later Maru tooks his steps towards Nitish and in a dark tone he says “You would need to have surgery in order to gain these powers, and since I'll be the one giving you the implants I would have to say it might hurt… A lot.” And then after a little thinking Nitish answers Maru “I want more power I want these eyes. DO the surgery.” And then Maru let Nitish see those eyes which he was holding with a wooden hand.

And then after a little while later Maru says “So how's about it, Nitish? Out with the old and in with the new?” And without delaying Nitish answers Maru “Yes, I’m ready take me old sharingan out and put the new one’s, they looks so powerful and awesome.” And then Nitish waits for Maru’s answer and observes the eyes and thinks what he can do with those eyes.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
B5bqIJN.png

Maru with a smirk went on with what he intended on doing, he was about to proceed in pushing Nitish to the next level in his power. He now touched his face pulling the top eyelid open with his middle and indexe fingers while using his thumb to pull down the bottom eyelid. Revealing the shiny, orb within the boys head the puppet without hesitation quickly pulled out the right eye of the Uchiha. The warm orb resting in his hand, however he didn't stop there because he repeated the process with the other eye. Playing a comforting aura through soundwaves, allowing Nitish to feel its healing beat to shrug off at least bear his injury as he remained eyeless for a moment. Maru took out the other pair of eyes out of the jar before dropping the older weaker ones inside the jar, closing it up before putting the eyes in his pocket.

He came closer to Nitish. "Alright, I'm putting the new eyes in. Keep still." He said, moving close enough to the boy. Maru hummed a tune to himself as he began to one by one pop each eye into his empty eye sockets that almost looked as if he was crying blood. The comforting music box within his puppet body still played, using his index finger to make sure each eye had been turned the right way however he wasn't able to see out of then just yet. Maru put a hand over both of Nitishs eyes, using Mystical Hand to slowly began to regenerate the boys optic nerve so his brain could reattach itself to.its eyes. Since he wasn't exactly a medical ninja, the process would take a lot longer but of course this was the easiest way to go about the implants.

"Relax, you'll get your vision back soon enough. When you look at the world now you'll be a brand new person.“ the puppet master said, reassuring that he'll be alright if all goes well.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
latest

And then after Nitish agreed with the surgery Nitish sees that Maru was taking his on his face and then Nitish feels that he was doing the upper eyelid up with his fingers and then Nitish asks him “What are you doing Maru?” and then he does the same process with the lower eye lid and then Nitish starts feeling pain and then he shouts “aww…. What are you doing Maru?” and then Maru uses his rest of the fingers to take out his eye and then Nitish shouts in insufferable pain “What have you done Maru?” and then He does the same process with the other eyes and then Nitish shouts “I am blind Maru, I can’t see what’s going on everywhere.” And then Nitish can’t see anything and then he takes his hand near his face where is eyes was and then closes touches them and doesn’t feel anything and then he says “Maru where are my eyes?” and then Nitish was in a panic state and unfortunately touches Maru’s hand and feels something and it was warm and then says to Maru “are these my eyes Maru.”

And then after a little while later Nitish feels that Maru was doing the same process once again and feels something wet is going inside his eyes and says to Maru “Are these my new eyes Maru?” and after asking he says “Why don’t ya answer me are these my new eyes or something else?” and then Nitish feels the same process was done in his another eye and after it was done he says “Still, I can’t see anything and it was hurting me way much more than I have ever felled.” And then Nitish feels that Maru’s hand are on his face where he has putted new eyes and then Nitish feels that his pain was going and then Nitish says to Maru “Maru, my pain in these eyes have gone what are ya doing?” and then Nitish opens his eyes and then still he can’t see anything and then after a little pause Nitish heard Maru’s voice and he says “Relax, you'll get your vision back soon enough. When you look at the world now you'll be a brand new person.“ And then Nitish says “Okey, then it time for me to go to my house. Well then See you later Maru.” And then Nitish starts heading towards his house and he has his old sharingan with him. So he can arrive there before someone find out that he had a surgery of his eyes and then while he was on his way to his house he thinks “I wish I could get back my vision back soon, so I can see this world with my new eyes.” And then turns around and tries to see the place but still he wasn’t able see them. And then after arriving his house he decides not to go out of the house for some days until his eyes are fully heal.

[OCC: TOPIC LEFT WITH MY OLD SHARINGAN IN HANDS]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Once he was done healing the Uchiha to at least have his eyes nerves connected to his brain, the surgery was completed. He did a pretty good job despite his limited medical knowledge, but he could tell the Uchiha was a bit worried about getting his vision back. “Your vision would come back in a few days or two, if I was you I suggest that you either go to a real medical nin or simply wait it out. But I promise you, when you activate that sharingan you'll have power beyond anything you could imagine.” Maru said, he was still thinking on keeping the pair of eyes he already took from the boy. But he honestly didn't need them since he already had a Uchiha puppet, so he decided to go in his pocket then placed the pair of eyes in a jar before slipping them into his hand “Here, your old eyes.”

With that, Maru stood Nitish up, placed his arm over his shoulder and began to guide him to his house. Sure he was going to be blind for a few days, he needed to heal first but the kind of power he will gain when he healed will be great. And sometimes, the only way to get things done swiftly would most likely be the hard way. Regardless, Maru helped the now blind Nitish to his home. Creeping inside he got a quick look around before he released the boy. “Alright! We are here.” Maru looked over at the now blind Uchiha. “Can't really tell but you are standing inside your house. I'm going to stress the idea of staying here to recover, but if you have anyone nice enough to help you to the hospital that'll help too. I would help you myself but…. I really don't like going there.” He said, stepping towards the door standing in the threshold. “Looking forward to see what you could do with those eyes of yours. Cya Nitish.” With that, the puppet was gone. Closing the door behind him to head back to his workshop….

[Left topic]
[Old Sharingan returned.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back