Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Every good story starts with tea [contract search]

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yong's shadow, his demon self dwelt in the tesseract void between the worlds of the Mirror. He was separated from his body when the mirror had 'shifted' programs. He hadn't been able to hold on... Alone for the first time... Afraid for the first time... But he felt an attraction coming from above him (if direction really applied in this place). He concentrated on the point, feeling the attraction increase like steel feels a magnet. That is where I need to be... That is where I am... I will find Yin... With all my power I will find my Yin.<i></i>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He removed his mask from over his face, hooking it to the purpose built latch on the side of his armoured hip. Yong's expression changed to warm smile as he responded to her questioning 'WHY?', "You looked in need of rescue Milady, and the Jinkotsu are always glad to be of service. My name is Myakashi Yong, it is a pleasure to meet you miss...?"<i></i>Yong bowed respectfully as he spoke with the now awe inspiring, and semi naked woman inspecting him (she also had a fancy hat but Yong was having trouble seeing past her 'other' distinguishing features).

"Do you require my coat milady? I don't know if you are capable of catching a chill but..."<i></i> His apparent lack of shock to her miraculous recovery and transformation was due to a great desensitisation over his lifetime. His adoptive father was a Rogue Ninja from Konohagakure with an incorporeal demon bound inside his body, his uncle, a passive aggressive immortal who could hold a grudge for generations (with a living puppet who had a personality of its own), his wife a product of unholy (holy?) union between demon and human, a floaty water lady was only slightly out of the ordinary. Besides, there was no way for him to know of her psycho possessive internal monologue without breaking the 'Third Wall'.

Yong reached to the pouch on his fine leather belt and quickly checked that his father's teas had not been damaged... Alas the flimsy paper the tea had come packaged in had not survived the sudden influx of speed and had simply become a 'blend' of expensive tea with the added flavour of 'pouch'. Yong sighed half disappointedly, "Well that's a shame..."<i></i> The pouch was quickly closed, out of sight etc.

He moved his hand to a small wooden box attached to the back of his belt, unlatching and removing three small steel bells, rather cheap looking and slightly rusted if one cared to make closer inspection of Yong's bells. He began spinning them in intricate formations, floating inches above the palm of his hand as he regained eye contact with the scantily clad wispy woman. "Would you like me to remove these bodies for you Mam or would you prefer to leave them to the crows and insects?"<i></i>The question asked with a well practiced smile glowing with helpfulness.

He had been taught to make allies where possible, especially with the 'special folk' of this shinobi world.

[ooc: 507 words]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Queen of the lake chuckled as she looked him over in his armor, his impeccable manners and decisive powers. Yong was perfect, she would make him hers for eternity. First, she would have to give back her thousands of years of suffering to the descendants of those whom had enslaved her and abused her powers.

The valley that the village sat in was once all part of a much more majestic inland sea that spanned to the crest of the mountains beyond to open a river that allowed for massive ships to transport goods back and forth from the actual oceans further inland. A greedy Baron and his Sorceror brother conspired against her to make the thriving bay into their lakeside village. They did this to keep pirates at bay and force them to sail around to better patrolled waters. However, their acts had caused the mermaids and sea folk that lived there to suffer from lack of food and living area. The dark queen had attempted to lobby with the Baron and bring some form of link back to the sea. Normally she would never have negotiated she would have simply destroyed those that harmed their livelihood and assert her rights as a Queen. The Baron’s brother knew many dark magics besides his earth and water mastery he also knew how to claim a being’s soul for eternal power. Lord Meiki knew of a way to seal her powers and use her soul to power to the seals upon the sea instead of the yearly sacrifices they had always been forced to do. The Baron wanted more, he wanted an eternal love slave so with his limited knowledge of magic he altered the final seals to imprison the Queen in a human body with the help of the Queen’s brother. The Baron promised the deluded merman all the women he could handle as often as he wanted whenever he came ashore. The curse took affect and the Queen’s brother soon learned of his folly as their once vast kingdom shrank to the size of a tiny town. The kindred that did not escape died of starvation or were captured and sold into slavery. Unable to break the seals the newfound LAKE king was forced to feast upon his own people slowly in order to survive.

The Lake King felt his sister’s return to power and hid his presence so that he might attempt a final coup later after her inevitable revenge.

The assassins had been descendants of Lord Meiki so their sacrifices granted her new powers as she devoured their souls with the mists at her beck and call before taking Yong by the hand. She could feel his terrible strength throbbing beneath his flesh, flowing within his blood, and even still she could feel Yong was not whole. She would fix that…

“There is no need for that, their sacrifice has freed me and their souls will now suffer for eternity within my realm… As for you I will grant you an equally sincere reward. Walk the mists with me young master… You have only to make me a promise beforehand… A promise that you will NEVER TELL ANYONE of what has and what will TRANSPIRE this night. What say you?”<i></i>

Queen Kinkeiria had some measure of the man before her already, he was very considerate but not above a dark deed or two. He might be so much more than she hoped, if he lasted the night.
Energy began to well up within her as her vengeance began.

OOC: The horror is coming but it might not be horror that affects you
What happens to the bodies comes next post…

WC: 585

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It felt like hitting a wall as the shadow cracked into the reality that his Yin currently inhabited. He was not with his body yet however, but he was on his own trail. The shop materialised around him with his father and a tea saleswoman frozen in place, The time in this shard must move with my Yin...<i></i> He traced his hands over the exquisitely crafted counter top, taking in the all to familiar scene playing out in the carved artwork. He turned his spiritual head in the direction of his physical body, the pull still drawing him like a magnet to iron. He moved from the shop, unknowingly stepping through the exact space his body had occupied mere minutes before. As he stepped further into the frozen street relative space warped around his shadowy form, dragging him to the shoreline, his body and a floating woman standing in slow motion a short distance away. Ha! Obviously the walk to the docks was not part of the mirrors test... Interesting...<i></i> He forced his shadow body forward, trying to reach his Yin but an unseen force pushed against his will, with every inch forced forward time felt like treacle resisting him in his endeavour. I will reach you Yin... I don't like being alone...<i></i>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The woman reached for his hand, taking it in her own. Her skin felt cold to the touch but not dead, he could feel power flowing through her skin. Yong listened intently as the she spoke, her words confirming that she possessed great power and immortality or, at least, an over inflated delusions of grandeur. He was willing to give the floating woman, who just healed wounds and transformed before his eyes, the benefit of the doubt. She spoke of eternally tormenting the souls of those who tortured her. She spoke of reward. She spoke of discretion. There was nothing wrong with her words themselves, all very standard procedure given the unusual situation. No, there was something wrong with the entire narrative, as if he had heard her request before... In a different time... A different place...

He hesitated only momentarily before responding, "I can be your champion this night milady and discretion is part of the service. Though I would talk of your sincere reward."<i></i> His eyes trailed down as he spoke, observing the mist enveloping the recently inhumed bodies. He continued to speak, his voice calm and controlled despite the rapidly escalating situation, "In return for my power this night I have but one request..."<i></i> His eyes returned to hers, staring deeply into the dark pupils of a predator, "...There are dark seas ahead for my people, for my family. In return for my power, for my silence I would ask for yours in return... Please protect my family when I can not. I feel the ancient power within you, lend them your power when mine fails. That is all I ask..."<i></i> He gently squeezed her hand before letting go, "If you find these terms acceptable milady, then my sword song will sing for the vengeance you are owed. I will walk the mists with you."<i></i>

[ooc: 521 words]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Queen Kinkeiria broke into a truly evil smile as he squeezed her hand and offered a counter bargain for far less than her initial offer and then he said the words that would seal both their fates. She logged every word but his answer was all she needed to invoke the pact. Had it been No then he would have simply forgotten she ever existed and wondered at how so many people died in one night but instead he had said the words no other save her forlorn and treacherous brother had said over a thousand years ago. "I WILL WALK THE MISTS WITH YOU." The waters began to churn violently as they grew pitch black as the very deep returned even as the water level on the surface remained the same. The bodies of the assassins were grasped by eager water tendrils which soon sucked them beneath the water where their wounds miraculously healed and gurgled screaming could be heard as the Queen did indeed begin to fulfill her promise as the first 3 sacrifices of 1000 were taken to a watery hell where they would suffer for as long as the Queen existed and beyond.

She gripped Yong's hand in return and their flesh became the same temperature and soon some of her power flowed into him. With a terrifying strength that could crush his armor she pulled Yong close into an eager embrace as she kissed his forehead another seal emerged there. One that let Yong know her thoughts, which came to him in a strange lullaby of song that reminded Yong of how he would imagine whales singing. The songs became mental images as he soon understood every note. Yong could see her words in his mind and hear them in his language. Anyone else nearby would only hear what sounded like the song of a dying sea creature crying out loudly in relief.

"Your pact is embraced, and you are mine as I am now yours, WE WILL WALK THE MISTS TOGETHER AND NONE SAVE US TWO WILL KNOW OF OUR DEEDS UNLESS WE WISH THEM TO KNOW... ANCIENT SPIRITS OF THE DEPTHS, I CALL UPON THEE TO AID MY CHOSEN AS HE AIDS ME. SERVE HIS WILL AS HE SERVES MINE AND DRAG ALL OUR ENEMIES INTO ETERNAL SUFFERING BENEATH THE WAVES WHERE NO LIGHT SAVE OUR OWN MAY REACH THEM!!!!"

They walked together with the mists swirling about their bodies while every step they took created a thick fog around those whom were not blood relatives of their targets everyone else that was not shrouded in fog took on a soft faerie like glow as if they had been touched by the tiny bringers of light and change.

The first targets they found aglow were a small baby boy and his well endowed mother, they had been out for an evening stroll and now vengeance from ages ago had found its way to them.
Queen Kinkeiria stepped toward the baby and grinned before a tentacle yanked the baby from the crib , throwing it end over end into the black waters of the lake behind them as the woman screamed for her child until she found herself face to face with Yong.

There was a soft splash as the baby was swept into the depths to become one of Queen Kinkeiria's newest denizens. The baby did not cry, it actually giggled and laughed before it struck the water and even that seemed to be a game as it soon found itself capable of breathing water as the queen's seal appeared on the baby girl's back.

The woman however might not be as lucky as she had been left to the whims of the Queen's Master Knight. Their transformations were just beginning.

What would Yong do with the Queen's song inside his being... how would he punish her targets?

Would he follow her whims or would he show mercy?

WC: 655

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Like a drill through bedrock the Shadow forced its way through the temporal distortion hindering his progress towards his body, now mere inches from his fingertips. Time moved at a fraction of its normal speed, the slow motion marionettes of his Yin and the Leviathan reborn in scantily clad female form. A mere fraction of an inch... The woman leant forward at the same rate as he, her lips forming a kiss in the air. Finally!!!<i></i>

The gentle crash of the waves echoed soothingly against the shear red cliffs they mirrored. The two halves of Myakashi Yong walked towards each other along the narrow shore line. The moment the shadow had touched his physical form the complex pathways of their spiritual and physical neural networks combined, once more sharing the same time and relative dimension in space. Their thoughts and memories shared by both the shadow and his Yin. The beach was their place to think (1). Or perhaps it was schizophrenia... Two thoughts comforted them both, one, this dimension was contained entirely within the bounds of the mirror, though he was unsure of the influence a power like this could inflict on the 'real' world. And Two, his father, wife and children were, theoretically, safe hundreds of miles from where the Leviathan had given him the Mirror and drank the warm tea so many lifetimes ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She kissed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The world burned for a moment in his mind, her power flowing into him directly through his pineal gland. As the mist coiled through the lake side district, his mind opened to a new power. Even if this world was merely in an enchanted mirror the Queen's power was real! Was she the Leviathan, his beautiful friend, or was this the creatures spiritual jailer, the Essence that holds the Leviathan back from its rebirth? No, commonality and deduction would indicate that this was indeed a spirit of his beautiful, and he would not go back on his word.

Her thoughts serenaded his mind, the song of the deep. ...WE WILL WALK THE MISTS TOGETHER AND NONE SAVE US TWO WILL KNOW OF OUR DEEDS UNLESS WE WISH THEM TO KNOW... ANCIENT SPIRITS OF THE DEPTHS, I CALL UPON THEE TO AID MY CHOSEN AS HE AIDS ME. SERVE HIS WILL AS HE SERVES MINE AND DRAG ALL OUR ENEMIES INTO ETERNAL SUFFERING BENEATH THE WAVES WHERE NO LIGHT SAVE OUR OWN MAY REACH THEM!!!!"

The mist made their targets clear, obscuring those not required by the lady of the lake and highlighting those souls owed to her. A grin came over her cold face as a controlled tentacle yanked an infant girl directly from its screaming mothers care. The baby seemingly contradicting its nature as it giggled whilst spiralling through the air. As the dark water claimed the infant Yong saw a seal flair into existence, though unbeknownst to him it was identical to the one placed by the Queen upon his forehead. He was glad to see that the Queen was not beyond compassion.

As the woman screamed he moved like lightning, stopping inches from he face. Who was he to deny a scorned god her vengeance. "Finarekuresshendo..."<i></i>.

Reunited with his demon and saturated with the Queen's power Yong's words shook the world, the sound waves rippling through the un-natural mist. The shape of a massive, intricately carved bell resonated over the lake, clear for all light to see (2).

"Enma no Mon!"<i></i>.

His hands flashed quickly through handseals, stalling in the seal of the ram. The bell sung quietly as a grand Shinogami resonated into existence behind the bell, thrusting it's incorporeal hand through the phantom bell. The bell pulsed shockwaves through the mist, passing harmlessly over the Queen of the waters and those obscured by her mist. Those highlighted by her power, including the woman in front of him where propelled backwards as if struck with a supernatural force. The bell toned over and over as more and more of the Shinogami's hands smashed through the grand bell, the sound waves crashing with bone breaking power. A few of the people fell unconscious as blood flowed freely from their ears and eyes... They were the lucky ones. (3)

Yong's evil intent shaped the Shinogami's force, phantom hands clasping around each conscious victim within reach. Their screams were drowned out by the toning of the bell as it foretold their doom, the Shinogami's talons tearing the victim's souls from their body, ready for the Queen to claim. He would be her vengeance just as he knew she would one day be his.

His Father asked a story, and what a story it would be.

[Ooc: 711 words not including your blue words.
(1) Think Naruto and Kurama dark place.
(2) Final Chime cast with spiralling sound to target 7 targets with mastery skill Focus.
(3) Final Chime special action Reaper's Bell cast with spiralling sound to target is he same targets with mastery skill Combo simultaneously with Gate of Enma cast with spiralling sound to target the same 7 targets.]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Queen practically danced like a dark ballerina as she reclaimed the souls of all those whom bore direct lineage to her jailer's. More and more power came under her control she could mold earth and water now and with their combination wood. As the lake grew larger the harbor town should have sank beneath the waves but with every soul taken with every drop of blood spilled a grotto formed beneath the harbor raising it in synch with the growling lake which soon became a minor sea once more as the stone gates that formed the mountains to the East were slowly opened reigniting her ties to the sea. Freedom and retribution were at hand. With every child claimed the population of her underwater kingdom grew. Yong soon found he could form water membranes between his fingers and gills of a beautiful rainbow sort had formed painlessly beneath his arms. The merpeople slowly began to live again as Yong claimed several adults watery tentacles snatched twenty children.

Deep near the mountain dam as the gate opened her brother the savage, cannibal, traitor watched her as she grew in power he waited for his chance to strike unknown to the broken king Yong's dark side had scented him beneath the waves and told Yong of the brother's presence. There was royal blood waiting to be spilled, Blood his Queen in her revelry did not even know she needed. She knew her brother had given in to the humans but she never knew he betrayed her but Yong did. A dark insidious power crept to the forefront of the demon's inner presence. The true power of a mirror was to reflect the past and the mirror having been squeezed through by Yong's dark Yang had awakened Psychometic-postcognition. Yong had but to touch his Queen and he could see everything that led her to where she was now and he knew, HE KNEW OF THE THREE THAT CAUSED HIS QUEEN's IMPRISONMENT.

Such treachery could not go unrewarded, the streets ran red with blood for but quiet moments before the mists ate it all. The body's once dragged beneath the waves would return to life only to experience torture of all kinds in the murky watery darkness where no light could reach them. A storm cloud began to form causing all the innocent villager's to run to their homes while the cursed ones found themselves running to the Ancient palace where the Baron and his sorceror brother were entombed.

uM2r3I7.png

He could sense he had been found he had no choice he would have to hunt his sister down.

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The waves lapped over the port as the tumultuous lake raged at its Queen's enemies, as if spurred to life with each sacrifice the Queen claimed and each child given the gift of new birth. The water rose with unnatural speed though the queens magic also rose the buildings on the tide. Yong was pleased to see that the Queen, despite the wrongs inflicted, despite her vengeance, was sparing everyone innocent and their property, only taking those the mist identified. Yong felt the water embrace him, taking his first breath through newly developed gills. It felt euphoric. He moved through the waters with graceful ease, the Queen's gifts easily overcoming the weight of his armour.

The toll of the Shinigami Bell pulsed through the water, the tone traveling much further due to Yong's in depth (no pun intended) knowledge of hydroacoustics. A sonar like pulse infused with his chakra resonated to the new sea's shore.

My Yin... I hear whispers in the echo of the waters...<i></i>

What do they say?<i></i>

Ill intent, and it stalks our beautiful friend, it means to kill her!<i></i>

Yong blurred into motion, positioning himself between the Queen and her would be slayer. His voice traveled unhindered through the water, "Milady..."<i></i> His hand moved to her arm to get her attention and inform her of the urgency. The moment his flesh touched her's a kaleidoscope, a metaphorical flood of new memories came crashing into his consciousness. He knew of his Queens tragedy, every violent stroke, every torturous touch, every tear shed for a thousand years. But more pertinent to the moment he knew the cause of the Queen's downfall and imprisonment. He readjusted her title to align with his new found knowledge. "...Kinkeiria-Heika! Your traitorous, cannibal brother waits in ambush. He means to strike you down one final time!" <i></i>

His chakra flaired in a pulse around him as he released his cursed seal, he moved quickly upwards towards the storm lit surface of the new sea, his Magnetic Ninjutsu aiding in the swift movement (1). He rose out of the water but did not stop as most shinobi would, he continued to rise untill he floated in the air a foot above the water's mirrored surface. His voice was infused with chakra as he spoke to the queen, his words reaching her ear clearly regardless of if she was under the water or above it. "...I sense the remaining descendants gather at the tombs of the Barron and the Sorcerer."<i></i> Yong indicated towards the palace still standing proudly above the water line, in the splendour of its occupants and their ancestors betrayal, the spoils of their dark deeds. "Come, let us claim the souls of those who truly wronged you."<i></i>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The shadow pealed away from his body moulding into a silvery mirror image a few feet away (2). Though Yong's demon no longer occupied the same space as him they were not separated as before, their minds still occupied the same place and shared every thought. The Shadow flashed into movement towards the King of the Pond, betrayal like his deserved no mercy and he would feel no remorse. He would intercept the King, doing as much damage as possible before the queen and his Yin arrived to reap final vengeance.

[ooc: 548 words
1. Polarity Shift no handseals.
2. Manafest persona.]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her brother sensed the dark release abruptly and slowly emerged upon the surface of the water to confront the odd challenger. He had never seen the like of such and entity and now wondered just what kind of power or companion his sister had called upon to bring forth such wrath. He did not fear it but he instinctively knew it was dangerous and neither human nor truly a spirit. The battle was soon underway and for some odd reason Yong's Yang form soon discovered he could not cause true lasting damage to the Queen's traitorous brother, however neither could the fallen King damage him either.

Screams and sobs could be heard as the ancient palace was now filled to capacity. Several men were stuck outside of the massive oak door when Yong and Kinkeiria-Heika arrived. She did not speak she merely pointed her finger and the dark ancient wood of the massive door came alive and dragged the men inside of it sealing their screams and ending their pitiful lives as their blood and bone were sacrificed to the wood of the massive door. Soom their facial expressions emerged from within the wood of the door giving it a masterful look of sorrow and woe as if a craftsman and an artist had gotten together and molded the deaths of the seven men into a life size mural in the wood of the ten by fifteen foot wooden gate that had been converted into the entrance to the Ancient palace. With their sacrifice their souls became part of Kinkeiria-Heika and her power grew stronger. The door truly opened and crowds of people, mostly adults and elderly tried to hide or huddle together for any feeling of safety. All the teens eighteen and below found themselves within a trance as the Queen at last spoke.

"Descendants of my tormentors, I lay claim to your souls after a thousand years of suffering and woe. Your children will become my children and repopulate my people whose lives were cut short by the greed of the Baron and his Sorcerer Brother. You may run, you may plead, you may fight back but none of you will survive this night of vengeance. Your souls and your blood are owed to me. I will send my knight to collect them. If you are deemed worthy you will join my kingdom beneath the waves anew but your mortal bodies will still be sacrificed. My Knight will be your judge and executioner lest you wish to deal with me yourself. Let the culling begin..."

One man scared out of his wits but unwilling to accept his fate yanked a halberd from one of the armor sets of knights along the palace corridors and rushed the Queen's flank only to find the wood of the halberd's shaft piercing his hands and arms. The tendrils soon began to travel beneath his flesh causing dark lines to form along his skin as beneath the skin all the fat in his body was devoured and replaced by the halberd's wood until he became a living statue. His skin now covering thae bark of the human like tree he had become his eyes still darted about but he was unable to scream and soon he was unable to breathe. Yong was free to judge this one first as the enchanted teenagers walked to the Queen to receive her dark touch and become the new denizens of the Leviathan's Sea. Parents struggled to hold onto their children but were pushed aside some violently. Despair gripped many of the adults. One elderly man stepped before the queen and kneeled. He lowered his head to the ground and cried before he spoke. "I don't know what was done to you. I didn't even know you truly existed but as a descendant of the Baron I ask that you take this old man's life and spare my children."

The queen looked down upon this old man and flickered a clean painless hole punctured his heart and his blood flowed into the stone of the Ancient Palace to be pulled into the Burial chamber of her jailers. His son and grand daughters soon found themselves enchanted despite being in their late twenties and without a word their bodies were pulled into the walls of the palace where they became living stone, they were obviously no longer awake like the man whom had become an odd flesh covered tree but they had not been truly devoured, killed, or bled out their bodies had been fused to the palace along with their souls. They had indeed been spared the punishment of the depths. The old man had not but instead of true punishment his soul was placed within the desiccated body of the Queen's dead son so that he might return to life after the night of vengeance had passed. Yong could feel her decision making process through their bond but he also knew that she expected him to make his own judgments and punish or redeem the remaining people in his own way.

OOC: These will be the final three posts from me and you totaling six posts. Make them as vibrant and descriptive as you can. I shall do the same. It is actually hard to bring horror forth for a ninja especially since ninja fear very little but it is easy to show horror being inflicted upon others and the ninja's reactions to it. The full story will be revealed during the final post. I hope you enjoy the remainder of this contract thread.

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Queen's Knight... He knew her thoughts, had felt her pain, in that touch he had truly become her champion. As her champion he would strike down her enemies and take her vengeance. Yong had felt the lash of a cruel owner in his own lifetime... His pain was a moment in the sea of memories his Queen had bestowed upon him. One Thousand Years! Twelve lifetimes of torture, abuse and torment. She had called him her Knight, left her vengeance to his judgment. Some of the people before him were innocent of any wrong doing, it made no difference, they would all die. For a thousand years of pain he would reap the power she was owed.

Yong moved to the wooden man, "You are unworthy, when your last breath sustains you no longer your soul will belong to your Queen in the dark waters..."<i></i> His voice was cold as he passed judgement on the already asphyxiating man, he would die in pain as the Queen had intended. The crowd of people instinctively moved away from the armoured man as he walked on air six inches above the ground towards the group, his hands open in the universal sign of one being unarmed. His words were spoken at a normal volume but they carried and echoed across the large room, propelled by his own chakra mixed with the gifts granted by Hisao's Curse Seal and Kinkeiria-Heika's own seal placed above his third eye. "My Queen is owed your souls..."<i></i>(1).

Like a wave the huddled mass of human sacrifices bowed the knee before their new Queen. Their body's each bound buy chakra blocking, slowly constricting vines, though to each individual captive's perspective they were the only one being held this way.

The three, old, slightly rusty steel bells spun through the air. As they rotated faster and faster a trail of pure white smoke appeared behind them, buzzing like wild hornets between the statue like condemned. The smoke contained a highly concentrated dose of Sodium Pentathol, delivered directly to each victim via the drone bells(2).

He spoke to the closest person, a man who's appearance indicated was in his mid forties. Yong could see the panic and perspiration on the prisoner's face, the truth serum fully coursing through his veins now, lowering his inhibitions and making him speak his mind. The man's adrenaline and fear pumping the drug through his body would make it much harder for him to control his tongue. The words would reach only the ears of the Queen and the man undergoing the interrogation, his chakra manipulating the sound waves. "Did you know of the Queen's captivity?"<i></i> Yong asked, his voice clear, calm and measured. The man blurted out his response, an edge of defiance audibly registering through his fear laden words, "I heard of the legend of the lake an' all that but I ain't never dreamed it was real! I ain't never dreamed it!"

Yong continued his line of questioning without missing a beat, his calm voice became more chakra saturated, almost hypnotising the drugged captive into calmness (3), all pain gone, all fear removed. "Then you have little to fear... Your soul belongs to Kinkeiria-Heika, the God of this realm... Now I present you with two options... One, you separate your soul from this body in sacrifice to your Queen. If she accepts this sacrifice you will serve in her realm, retaining your memories of being human and knowing the eternal torment the Queen's grace has saved you from... Two, I release you from this mortal coil, the sins of your fathers washed clean in your pain and you born anew as a guard of this realm, a soldier, knowing only loyalty and love for your queen... Never knowing fear or pain again... The choice is yours alone..."<i></i>

The man's response came out easily and truthfully, the sodium pentathol making internal monologue almost an impossible feat. "I don' wanna... Which... The first one... But the... I choose the first one... The first one yeah."

Yong nodded to the man, instantly releasing him from the tree binding that had been placed on him. The man stumbled forward, his eyes raising to meet Yong's. Withdrawing a kunai, Yong threw the weapon, it stopped in the air mere inches from the man's chest, the weapon poised over his rapidly beating heart. His shaking hands reached for the handle of the kunai before plunging the blade through his chest into his heart. To the man's credit he did not hesitate for he had accepted his fate the moment he had laid his tired eyes onto the vengeful spirits of the lake. At the moment of penetration Yong clicked his fingers, shattering the remaining genjutsu held on the man (4). He slumped to the ground like a wet sack, blood freely flowed from the mans eyes, nose, ears and where the kunai had pierced his chest. Yong focused on the weapon for a moment as it withdrew itself from the man's chest, casually wiped itself on the man's pants to remove and viscera, then quickly sped back to it's holster on Yong's right hip.

The mist of the lake swam through the open doorway, it's unholy limbs coiling around those already claimed by Kinkeiria-Heika. As the mist made its way to the kneeling group it caressed the body of the man, his blood soaking into the transparent tendril enveloping him. The body evaporated soon after leaving nothing left of the inhumed individual.

The eyes of judgment moved towards the next captive, a woman in her late twenties, well dressed in expensively tailored clothing. He took note of the clothing, a style only seen in history books and those creepy conventions... Despite the minor segway he began the same line of questing, again siphoning the words to the Queen and the woman. "Did you know of the Queen's captivity?"<i></i> Yong asked the question once again. The woman responded with equal, drug induced haste, "Of course I knew! the bitch deserved every minute!" Panic crossed her face after her words escaped her betraying lips, shocked at her inner thoughts exclaimed aloud.

The woman screamed in agony as the vines began to tighten around her body, though they were illusionary the mind made them real. Her screams would carry no further than the Queen and his own ears, the rest of the group would only hear silence as Yong clicked his fingers once more (5). Her mind would fracture as her body was torn to pieces, blood splattering onto other nearby captives, possibly her family. It made no difference to Kinkeiria-Heika's champion, a thousand years of pain and degradation were fresh in his mind and his next victim was already in sight...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The beach continued infinitely in either direction, the unnaturally coloured sands battered by the aggressive waves of the once calm ocean. Titanic cliffs marked the other extreme of the sand, more than a mile from the waters edge. The angry tempest over head mirrored the tempest over the lake in every respect, thunder rolling continuously. Yin and Yang reunited on the shore, this was there place to think thoughts they could not share in the real world.

"The title of 'Queen's Knight' suits us well Yin... Though as you wade through those captives trapped beneath our feet the cry of 'Butcher!' springs to mind..."<i></i> The shadow chuckled slightly as his words trailed off.

"She has earned her vengeance!"<i></i> Yong spat his defence followed with retort, "You only bite at me because your fangs fail to take hold of Kinkeiria-Heika's piece of shit brother..."<i></i>

The shadow now laughed heartily as he slapped Yong fondly on the shoulder, "Astute as ever my Yin... Astute as ever..."<i></i>

Yong grinned back as he responded with a chuckle, "We will try the technique we were saving for the Kage when I get there. This is some crazy shit we are in!"<i></i> Yong flung his arms up in mock exasperation, laughing as he continued, "First we are having tea with a mother fucking Dragon! [ooc: *not-a-dragon*] Then we get sucked into a mirror and all of a sudden Boom(!) we are someplace that I can only assume is the past as the champion of a vengeful fucking God!"<i></i> The child like excitement beamed from his smiling face.

The shadow shook is head, "You only say this because you get the fun one! Im out here getting cut up by the fish man from hell!"<i></i> His tone turned serious, "As soon as you are done there come and help me Yin, I'm serious, I think he is more than I can handle alone..."<i></i>

Yin and Yang began to fade from the beach, their final words lingering in the air.

"I will be there soon..."<i></i>

"This is some fucked up shit..."<i></i>

"Yeah man..."<i></i>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His focus had never left the room, when visiting their place between worlds no time ever passed. The young man crouching before him knelt in a puddle whose source was a bladder who had lost its battle with fear, a leftover instinct from when his ancestors were small mammals hoping the big lizard didn't fancy the taste of urine soaked rat... He had answered the Knight's first question, stating ernest ignorance of the Queen's existence. The second answered requesting execution as he feared he could not take his own life. Yong nodded in acknowledgment, there is no shame in admitting one's weaknesses. Yong clicked his fingers for the third time (6). The boy, no older than nineteen, convulsed as he fell backwards, his eyes rolling to the back of his skull as the massive cerebral tearing caused an almost instant, though not painless death.

"You have seen the consequences of your choices... And I must help my shadow... So lets speed this up and do you all together shall we?"<i></i> The sound veil was lifted from the remaining members of the damned bloodlines. "Did you know of the Queen's captivity?"<i></i> Their voices fought with each other in the air as each captive soul stated its respective response. Yong had not missed the responses however, his well trained shinobi ears clearly picking up every cluttered syllable uttered by his bowing audience. The screams of over a dozen damned souls filled the air in a cacophony of pain, their confession sealing their fate. The remaining few knelt in horror, their kinfolk's bloodied remains quickly swallowed by the ravenous mist.

He resumed speaking as the last haunting echo's died away, "Your soul belongs to Kinkeiria-Heika, the God of this realm... Now make your choice... One, I will separate your soul from this body in sacrifice to your Queen. If she accepts this sacrifice you will serve in her realm, retaining your memories of being human and knowing the eternal torment the Queen's grace has saved you from..."<i></i> Yong indicated towards where the first man had undertaken sepuku, "Or two, I release you from the sins of your fathers, you will be washed clean in pain and be reborn a guard and servant of this realm, a soldier, knowing only loyalty and love for your Queen... Never knowing fear or pain again..."<i></i> He indicated to where the teen had been executed. "I leave this choice to you all... Speak one or two, I will hear you."<i></i>

The huddled masses voiced their responses.

He clicked his fingers...

[Ooc: 1931 words

1. Musical cast both Delayed Agony and Tree Binding.
2. Truth serum lingering poison.
3. Harmonization with rp flair.
4. Shattered Reality on Delayed Agony.
5. Fugue of Fury targeting just her.
6. Shattered Reality on both Tree Binding and Delayed Agony.]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ooc: Beautiful usage of GENJUTSU (I could not have done that at all)... Now for the final two posts...

Yong's YIN managed to strike many decisive blows against the cannibal sea king but the brother of the Queen was a steadfast water born survivor with ethereal powers all his own from having fed on his brethren. To his dismay and great chagrin the underwater village was slowly repopulating and these new sea beings were completely beyond his reach but this demonic entity was not and with great consternation he rose from the blackened sea even as more souls were drug under and invoked his pact with the Baron and his Sorceror brother... "I call upon my pact with the humans of old, I revoke their rest in the pure realm and call upon their aid to return me to my throne and imprison the B*TCH of the Green Sea once more, I AM YOUR SEA KING AND YOUR POWER I DEMAAAAND!!!!"

The Queen's mists were violated and swept into a massive spiralling water spire as the ravenous king rose from the depths. Before him the phantom of the Queen's champion barely kept him at bay but now that he was close to harbor he could call upon the soul pact he had with his co conspirators. Even beyond death they answered to him and likewise he answered to them, their souls bound together for eternity for their transgressions. This was why Yong's shadow was having such a hard time, were the Sea King a mere beastman then he would have fallen long ago but he was an empowered elemental force of hatred, envy, and blood.

As he crested the waves he looked upon the phantom with appreciation at how neither of them could truly harm one another but now he would reach his sister and with the aid of his summons he would seal her once more.

With a massive leap the sea king leapt from the waters to come careening through the air to land near the castle entryway where the Queen's mist kept him from immediately reaching her but he was indeed closing in. A steel coffin emerged from the ground to his left as a gold sarcophagus arose on his right. Baron Marusho and his Brother Sorceror Kyusho emerged from their respective resting chambers angry at being called back from the bliss of death.

The baron wore dark satin clothing interlaced with chain and splint-mail of old yet fantastic make as befitting his station. He was the Baron whom had sealed the bay from pirates forever. His brother wore silk robes like a monk his head was bald save a single silver braid a massive phantom with twelve arms rose behind him. His sorcery gave him a wrath only Yong could counter. The baron was tough but even as an undead he was merely a strong swordsman. The Sea king called upon a storm to keep his flesh wet, ever holding on to his elemental power as Yong massacred or released every soul completely regenerating the lost population of the Mirror Green Sea. With the queen's enhanced power the village and the mountain it rested beneath had risen with the bay as the waters returned to their full depth and beyond as the old mountain gates were flung open devouring the original lakeside coast and the many sea sheds, fishing cabins, and vacation homes that had been there. They were now property of the sea born and their Queen was truly satiated as she turned to face the treacherous three behind her.

The Baron's sunken black eyes shimmered with hate as he looked upon the evil beauty that had always been denied him till he cursed her and raped her and beat her immortal body until the day he died and even then he had died ravaging her. The brother was neither amazed nor amused his acts had always been in pursuit of knowledge and power. He had aided in her curse simply to see what he might truly be capable. He had even augmented her brother in his experiments prior to his own natural demise. He had never so much as tortured the Queen as he had used her in his experiments to test the limits of her immortal body. With his hands beyond his back he turned discerning silver eyes upon Yong sensing something familiar, almost like kinship or rivalry.

There were no words spent as the sea king approached Yong ready to end him in one terrifying barrage of blows. Each strike designed to kill. The Queen would gather her mists and create a thrown as she sat back. She knew her champion well and knew he would never be defeated by the likes of the three before him should he give his all.

She smirked as the Sea king sized up her champion...

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Darkness can move faster than light, when light is suddenly absent darkness instantly replaces it. As the cursed king leapt towards the grand building Yong's shadow moved as darkness, returning to his body before this final confrontation. The betrayer invoked his ancient pact, summoning to his side the living remains of his ancient allies. Their bodies had been ravaged by time and decay but they were surprisingly well preserved considering the lifetimes they had rested under the ground. Yong could feel their power, as the sorcerer summoned a colossal, many armed beast from the mists. Yong looked at his queen one last time, gaining confidence in her obvious faith in his power. He would destroy their body's once and for all, release their souls to their Queen and revel in the pain they would suffer...

The king moved towards Yong, killer intent evident in his dark, shark-like eyes. The blows came raining down at the Queen's champion, but Yong's 'Soft Body' technique avoided the first few killer strikes. Finally a blow found its mark, the King's look of triumph quickly turning to pain as the Queen's champion shattered into chakra infused glass, the shards sinking deeply into the King's murderous fists(1).

Yong moved like a ghost through the Queen's mist, moving to a more advantageous position above the battlefield. Formulating a plan once the battlefield had been memorised.

The Queen's brother is stronger now Yin... The Duke and his brother must be lending him their strength... We must destroy them first...</B><i></i>

We will distract the King. Then we will...<i></i>

The thought was interrupted as Kyusho's massive summon swiped him cleanly out of the air sending his body careening to the ground, the wet cobblestones shattering as his armoured form impacted with tremendous force. The colossal creation began pummelling his landing place with seemingly endless strikes, debris flying in all directions.

Yong moved through the ground like the sandworms of Suna(2). His shadow separated from him as he moved, phasing through the solid ground towards Barron Marusho. The shadows resistance to physical damage would allow him to stand a chance against the undead swordsman.

Yong's inner demon appeared behind the Barron in an attempt at surprise but the armoured corpse spun with frightening speed, his blade sinking deeply into the shadows side, carving through the armour with very little resistance. The shadow did not show shock as the killer strike landed, he felt no pain but Yong would feel it later... The shadow clasped his hand around the blade of the Barron's sword, his other forming a single handseal in the air.

"Danmaku!" <i></i>(3)

The pulse of chakra flowed through the Barron's blade, traveling through the undead husk in an instant. Blades of sound carving deep gouges across the Barron's armour and deeply into his undead flesh(3). Marusho slid backwards under the sound barrage, bringing his arms across his body trying to protect himself. Chunks of armour and flesh fell away before the King came to his aid, slamming the shadow away with a mighty blow. The King blurring with speed to follow the shadow that had perplexed him so.

It was the opening Yong had been waiting for, erupting from the ground behind the suppressed Barron. Raw chakra spiralled around his hands as he focused his rage into the attack. The air crackled as small tears in reality flickered in and out of existence, adding pinpoints of pure light into the screaming chakra ball quickly taking shape. The Barron turned to face his new opponent, raising his blade to defend himself. Yong began to descend towards the Barron, screaming chakra burning through the air as he moved. Marusho swung his weapon with pinpoint accuracy to where Yong's head should have been, though the blow did not connect, whistling through thin air. The power behind the incomplete swing spun Marusho off kilter leaving him vulnerably exposed. Utilising magnetism, Yong jaunted himself sharply around his target until he was completely behind the Barron's back.

"RASIN-TAIYO!"<i></i>(4)

Pure noise pulsed from the unique Rasengan as it connected with the Barron's ancient armour, the sound would travel for miles. The armour grew white hot before disintegrating away under the extreme pressure. The ball sunk deeper and deeper into Marusho's back tearing away ancient flesh from ancient bone. The spin of the chakra begining to intensify as bursts of light separated themselves and began attacking the Barron at a cellular level, severing chakra coils, punching thousands of microscopic holes through the ancient corpse. Yong landed gracefully a few meters away, his feet touching the ground for the first time since his Queen kissed his forehead. His hands were already in motion when he had landed, handseals blurring faster than the human eye could follow.

"Koshi Shometsu!"<i></i>(5)

The Rasengan exploded into pure photons, blinding the Barron from view for a split second. The smell of ozone filled the air as Barron Marusho's smoking husk fell to the ground, motionless for hopefully the last time.

The King's barrage on Yong's shadow seemed to finally have an effect as the persona seemed to crumble into ash(6). The King's attention once more turned to his sister's champion. He moved light lightning, slamming his massive open hand over Yong's chest, lifting the much smaller man off of his feet and viciously slammed him into the ground. Yong's world spun as air was expelled violently from his lungs, the metal of his armour crushing against his body. He felt a sickening wet crack and blinding white pain as bones broke from the force of the blow. His mask lay a few feet away, half sunk into the muddy ground. The King lifted the man into the air, looking at his face for the first time... <B>"Pathetic little worm!"<i></i>

Yong's eyes began to roll into the back of his head, shadow flames danced across his skin as his body went limp in the Sea King's monstrous grasp. His lips moved as blood trickled from his mouth, "..."<i></i> Barely a whisper but there were words of power that only needed a whisper. "...Y' ai 'ng'ngah..."<i></i> The King threw him away as the flames trailed up his arm. He landed unceremoniously, rolling through the mud until impacting part of a ruined building. He brought himself painfully to his knees, his hands limply fallen to his sides white eyes staring at the King, the alien words continued unhindered by the impact. "...Yog-Sothoth Hee-l'geb..."<i></i> The king looked questioningly at his sorcerer, seeking meaning to the gibberish. The hint of panic in the undead sorcerer's eyes caused the King to take a step back, ready to propel himself into attacking once more but he was too late as the final words were whispered.

"F'ai throdog! UAAAH!"<i></i>(7)
Ooc: 1118 words
1. Body double special action + mirror clone.
2. Inner earth reflection lure.
3. Wind scar cast with spiralling sound x 2. Elemental mastery: combo. (8k damage roughly)
4 Perfected Rasen-shuriken converted to sound, using 101 to have the accuracy changed to Gen DC + stardust nova converted to sound. Elemental mastery: combo. (16k damage roughly)
5. Meteor storm with special action + meteor storm. Elemental mastery:combo. (13k damage roughly)
6. Shinra tensai, its why the persona faded.
7. Corruption of the earthly plane using musical casting to target the king, baron and sorcerer for the first half of the incantation. Fun house on the king, baron and sorcerer for the second half of the incantation.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ooc:
IF I WERE THE CHEETOH CHEETAH right now I would be screaming FLAWLESS BRUTALITY... You truly studied your horror stories well to know that most of the monsters used by H.P. Lovecraft were overly vulnerable to sound. Although the Sea King is just as he was from One Punch Man save summoning jutsu.

Unfortunately for the Sea King his human ally the Baron was immediately annihilated before he could offer any real assistance every attack ruthlessly found its mark and was beyond absorption due to his weakness to sound. His sorceror ally quickly made efforts to deny Yong his usage of magic believing a silence spell would work but he was too late. The damage had been done and half the pact had been shattered rather easily. Yong was like him cursed with knowledge but never having the body capable of wielding it all unlike the Sea King, with Kyusho's alterations the Sea King had become the ultimate predator as long as he was wet or invigorated by a storm of any power the Sea King was invincible or so Kyusho had thought until he saw Yong ,but now he felt nothing but corruption and saw copies of his demise everywhere. The Sea King invoked his ethereal power grafted into him by Kyusho and stepped towards Yong deliberately as his sister grew in power with every soul that had been claimed. She had reclaimed her power 100 fold. She had moved beyond his simple grasp of power and would be able to fell him with the ease of a simple touch but her champion was Mortal. She could not protect him from the Sea King. "You may be her chosen but I AM HER KIN, YOU WILL FALL BEFORE ME AND SHE WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO USE ME AS HER NEW CHAMPION...
SO MORTAL UNLESS YOU HAVE SOME KIND OF STRENGTH BEYOND MY OWN YOU WILL LOSE THIS BATTLE AND WITH IT YOUR LIFE. WHAT SAY YOU?, IS MY SISTER WORTH YOUR LIFE?
WILL YOU REJOICE AS A REBORN SOUL IN HER SACRED UNDERSEA COURT?
YOU COULD ALWAYS BECOME MY ALLY AND SEAL HER ONCE AGAIN AND THEN YOU CAN RULE HERE WHILE I LEAVE FOR THE REMAINING SEAS ABROAD.
WHAT SAY YOU MORTAL? CHOOSE YOUR ANSWERS WISELY FOR THEY MAY BE YOUR LAST..."
<i></i>

It was the deciding moment...
Yong could feel a dense heavy unearthly vibrant power just behind his heart. Yong could hear the sea and all its terrible horror and majestic majesty.
Yong could move with the mists like a leaf in the winds. He could breathe the water so long as he was close to her.
Yong could feel something more...
Would Yong grasp this terrible moment or would he fail in his charge?

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sea king's words bellowed throughout the town, echoing from building to building like rolling thunder. Yong's body lifted from the mud with the aid of magnetism, the water dripping from his feet as they lifted off of the ground once more. Pupil-less eyes stared at the king passively, ultraviolet light began to glow over his body(1). His words came out in a calm, even tone in response to the king's roar.

"...Y' ai 'ng'ngah... With great age normally comes wisdom..."<i></i>(2) The world began to darken for the king, a physical barrier of powerful winds, infused with the four chakras of the young man (Kinkeiria-Heika's cursed seal, Hisao's Abomination seal and the combined chakra of his united Yin and Yang). The winds separated the King from his precious raindrops and rejuvenating storm as well as isolating him from his sorcerer ally (and his 'pet'). A whispering breeze began to gently swirl around the king causing the raindrops already on his shark like skin to flow at an obtuse angle. Dark tendrils of power began to coil through Yong's mangled limbs, unnatural clicks accompanied the restructuring of various bones setting to their correct positions. The crushed armour popping back to it original form as Yong continued rising, more than a meter off the ground now, the gifted power adding to his own.

The king's muscles bunched in rage though he held himself in check, awaiting Yong's response to his ultimatum. "...Yog-Sothoth Hee-l'geb... You are not her kin... You are as dirt beneath her feet..."<i></i>(3) The king could feel power emanating from his enemy. Dry wind whipped around the king's body now, whisking away water from his moist skin at an alarming rate. Overwhelming fear held the king in place, such an alien emotion to him... One not felt in the thousands of years since the spiritual regicide of his sister. Without his water, without his storm he was no longer immune to the power of Yong's Genjutsu.

"F'ai throdog... This was never a battle..."<i></i> The Queen's seal began to feed endless chakra through his system, feeding his power beyond that of human limits. He moved slowly towards his petrified prey, dark chakra dripping off of him, burning the air around him, emanating from him in waves. The Queen's fog, controlled by the Ancient Spirits of the Depths, began to rise from the damp ground, coiling up around the king like a group of snakes ready to strike, ready to harvest another soul...

"Uaaah!"<i></i>(4)

The last word spoken with a crack of thunder. His voice would carry to every ear of every creature in the Kinkeiria-Heika's realm. "As a Knight of this realm, and Champion of Kinkeiria-Heika, I judge you guilty of the acts of Treason and temporary Regicide..."<i></i>

What was once a gentle wind became a raging tornado that lifted the King high into the air(5). Blades of vicious chakra infused particles sliced through the King's quickly drying flesh, severing tendons and muscle but sparing any vital locations on the defeated King... Such a simple Achilles Heel to overcome...

As the funnel of furious wind reached the clouds over head a pulse of chakra parted them, allowing unnatural, indescribable color to shine from the clear, dark sky. With the pulse the unnatural updraft petered out, dropping the king from high in the air. His tattered form slamming into the ground unceremoniously.

Yong began to speak once more, as the kings tattered face looked blindly towards his tormentor, at his mercy or lack of... "I strip you of any titles you may once have held. As a Knight of this realm I sentence you to death, your soul to dwell in the deeps until this world is no more..."<i></i>

Alien photons, illuminating in a strange color dissimilar to any color witnessed in this world, pealed away from the sky(6). The photons bombarded the king, drying him even more, stealing moisture from struggling organs and bursting bloodcells. Yong drifted closer, reaching a gauntleted hand to grasp the kings head. The king was lifted to his knees, Yong's cold eyes focused on the tattered face before him.
"Ken no Uta..."<i></i>(7) As the words were whispered the kings head separated cleanly from his body, the lifless corpse slumping back into the mud. The wisps of enchanted mist struck the fallen king, tearing away a screaming etherial shadow from the once proud King's flesh and bone, of towards the Lake to face his eternal punishment.

The Hurricane dissipated quickly, the rolling storm returning to the field of execution. Yong reached into his belt pouch removing a fourth, badly dented, steel bell. As the sorcerers summoned monstrosity came into view dark chakra coiled around the metal, exciting its molecules and bombarding it with kinetic energy. A magnetic tunnel, invisible to the naked eye aimed through the air towards its monstrous form. The world broke momentarily as the projectile broke the speed of sound many times over in an instant. The bell tore through the air with a vacuum effect, spiralling and tearing through the summons flesh. As its body mangled it disappeared in a puff of acrid smoke, its connection to this world severed.(8)

The Queen's champion magnetically jinked to the shocked sorcerer's side. Yong reached out his hand and clasped the undead shoulder of the shocked corpse. At the touch all of the genjutsu secretly stored on the sorcerer's shadow slammed into his dead brain. "Kyusho, your brother is dead, your beast is slain and you are at the Queen's mercy..."<i></i> His Chakra began to waiver, spinning the world inside his head. As his world began to be consumed with the oblivion of unconsciousness he severed the genjutsu connection to the sorcerer's brain, crippling any connection to power or any form of locomotion below the neck.(9)

As his bones re-fractured Yong fell to his knees, he turned his gaze to his queen, "Kinkeiria-Heika... Vengeance is yours..."<i></i>

Yong slumped to the ground as darkness fell...

wordcount: 989

1. System Restoration + Skeletal Fortification
2. Hurricane
3. The Reapers Gaze (my favourite bind)
4. Harmonize with RP flair to incorporate the added power of the queen and spirits
5. Tatsumaki - supreme uplift effect + Ambience of the Forbidden - western wind effect
6. Rainbow Flash
7. Fague of Fury + fague of fury with RP flair
8. Gigavolt Railgun + Gigavolt Railgun
9. Mind crush x 4

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sorceror should have slumped to the ground in a heap of undead flesh but he merely smiled as he was free of both his brother and the Sea King for the first time in his life since he was a child centuries ago. Kyusho clapped his hands together and kneeled gracefully before the true Queen even as his stubborn idiot brother finally regained his senses and tried to run only to have the Queen's mists begin slowly dismantling his body and soul as he was swiftly drug beneath the ever darkening waters as a strange type of fresh water barracuda emerged to punish the undead baron for all eternity. Kyusho felt the Queen touch his hands but he did not lift his head. He owed her everything and more and there was no apology he could muster. Yong's broken body was gently carried by the mists to the inland sea where he was healed then strengthened and reinforced as the seal of the Queen Leviathan emerged from within him.

The Queen smiled at Kyusho, "Even under a curse and spells of my own make used by my former brother you were gentle with me. Even when forced to torture and rape me you were gentle. I could see your tears when you were doing things to me that your mind could not fathom but your soul did. I saw when you died the first time that you sent your soul to apologize to me only to be sealed away in the pure realm. You...Kyusho are to gentle for this world but our descendant, he is a work of art despite never knowing his bloodline or his ancestry. I am grateful to you and as such I take your soul onto me and grant you rebirth beneath the dark waters as my councilor and the speaker of the humans whom live on the borders of my kingdom. Yong will soon return to his rightful body and time when he awakes you will greet him and offer him an alliance with me. Use my brother's crystallized skull as the charm by which my knight may call upon our strength. Welcome home Koi Kyusho."<i></i>

There was a thunderous crash and the sound of glass shattering before Yong would wake to find himself and his master on a beach with black sands with six sets of rare tea sitting upon a blackened wood boat. A beautiful woman swam in the distance but Yong's shadow swam with her and it was evident she was not human.
7Hg2g0T.jpg

A gentleman with a beautiful staff sat nearby with black shark like eyes and no pupils. He smiled serenely though and beyond his eyes he looked completely human until someone might notice he had webbed hands and feet and gills beneath his hair.
He set a beautiful crystallized skull before the two of them and nodded without a word before walking out into the dark waves and disappearing beneath the waters without a ripple or a sign.

They both looked so damn familiar, the skull called out to Yong as it seemed to stare at him in horror with its jaw eternally open in what one might think was a mock scream.

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Light beamed through slowly opening eyes. It felt like eons since they had last opened... dreams of thousands of lifetimes quickly faded as Yong rejoined the waking world.

“Welcome back boy...”<i></i> the calm voice of his father was a sound unheard for the weeks he had been gone, the lifetimes of memory in moments of reality.

He sat himself up, propped on his armoured elbows. Looking around with light blind eyes, taking in the changed surroundings around him. The skull of the eons dead King sat next to the reborn Sorcerer...

“Not quite sure what happened these past few moments boy...”<i></i> Master Hirato chuckled gently as he spoke, “...I assume there is a story to go along with this beautiful selection?”<i></i> The old man gestured to the rare, fragrant tea.

Yong nodded gently, “And what a story Father...”<i></i> He turned his attention to his onetime enemy, he bowed his head in respect before reaching for the offered skull of his defeated enemy, once again sealing the spirit contract with Kinkeiria-Heika and her kind. The sorcerer bowed in response before slipping away into the Queen’s realm once more.

Yong laughed gently, turning back to his father, “Let us make tea and I will start from the beginning...”<i></i>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yong's shadow, his demon self dwelt in the tesseract void between the worlds once more... Separated from his body when it had moved for hopefully the final time. Alone but not afraid. He felt the now familiar attraction coming from above him (he decided if direction really applied in this place the direction was probably ‘up’). He concentrated on the point with practiced control.

That is where I need to be... That is where I am... I will find Yin... Again...

The void warped, unlike before there was no break through, no sudden clang of three dimensonal reality slamming into existence... No, this time it was gentle, like swimming through water...

He felt the pressure of her hand clasping his, pulling him effortlessly through the water beside her. The blue of the deep danced as the waves fractured the intruding sunlight, sending great pillars of photons to twirl with the ancient spirits of this realm.

What Yin felt Yang felt, and they both felt love for their Queen. Not romantic love, but one built on kinship and trust. When his flesh touched hers he had shared her lifetimes of anguish. Not just felt them but experienced them alongside her...

“Thank you my Queen. Forever more will the Myakashi remember the promises... The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb my Queen... I will walk the Mists with you my beautiful friend, in this life and the next...”<i></i>
Topic left with Yong and npc Master Hirato.

Thank you all for your individual contributions, I really had fun in this topic.

Thanks Akujin for being a diligent admin, it was very appreciated ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back