Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Everyday Glory {Private RP}

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The village crouched, steaming in the early morning half-light. The sun was still a rumor, and the night was still a threat. The only sound that permeated the twilight was the song of crickets, the rustle of the leaves in the trees, and the up-tempo thumping of fists and feet on wood. The training yard at the Academy was completely deserted save for a lone silhouette ruthlessly attacking a thick wooden post standing vertically in the ground. The wood splintered beneath cracked and bleeding knuckles as Takeo fulfilled a dual purpose; training and letting off some steam.

And steam he did. He was stripped to the waist, his bare torso glistening in the light of a not quite yet risen sun. The cool spring air of the mountain upon which the village sat caused Takeo’s skin to let off tendrils of mist as the heat he was generating escaped from his body. The boy gave a guttural growl and grunt of effort with each blow, envisioning his uncles pudgy, drunken face being pulped instead of the blameless log. He had been training since just after midnight, when his uncle had gotten home from the bar and decided he wanted to pay his favorite punching bag a visit.

Takeo ceased his unrelenting assault, his arms hanging limply by his sides, the lactic acid burning in his muscles and blood dripping from his fists. Why? Why did he let his uncle walk all over him? He just stood there and took it day after day; living like a dog in a ramshackle shed in the back yard, eating whatever he could scrounge up from the forest floor, letting him beat him senseless whenever he came home piss drunk, which was more often than not. The uncountable scars that covered his entire body, many of which were clearly evident on his back and chest, portrayed the story of sorrow and pain that had been his entire life.

BAM! Takeo slammed his forehead into the wood. BAM! Twice. BAM! Thrice. A small trickle of blood ran down his face, mingling with his sweat and dripping off his chin. He leaned heavily on the wood, digging his aching forehead into the grain and panting heavily. He brought his exhausted, shaking hands up to his face, examining the wounds on his knuckles. The blood soon clotted, and the scabs fell off only seconds later as his unnatural healing ability kicked in [Thick Blood & Healing Factor]. He slowly clenched his healing hands into tight fists and let them fall down to his sides as his panting turned into quiet sobs.

That was it, he was done. Done with being treated like he was worthless, done with taking his uncles shit… no, everyone’s shit. He was a person, Raiden damn it! But how? How could he possibly free himself from his uncle’s tyranny? He couldn’t wait for his genin exam to become his own legal guardian any more, and he sure as hell didn’t want to go to an orphanage. The kids there were treated almost as badly as he was sometimes. What could he do? Who could he turn to? The sad fact of the matter was…

He was completely and utterly alone.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Yoshi said:
2z54rde.png

Rp said:
bfp0g7.jpg

Spending much needed time with his brothers today, Yoshi smirked as they talked about their first class with a demon lady. Apparently, she was something else and wore little to no clothes. Laughing as the twins were catching him up on their life during his absence, Yoshi Was enjoying himself. The twins were growing. Not just in strength, but in character. It was quite a sight to see.

Years ago, Yoshi was nothing more than a struggling orphan that was surviving the icy cold street of kumogakure all alone. At least until he met Junko. The man changed his life. Gave him hot food, a roof over his head, and a real family unlike the orphanage. In fact, he became a part of the Tsuyoshi family, where he learned the ways of the ninja and became something much more than a orphan boy. Through hard work and dedication, Yoshi became something more, like a true Tsuyoshi did such as he was a rising master of his bloodline, ANBU personnel, and clan leader while the prodigy brothers were away.

Walking through kumogakure, the twins wanted to show their older brother where one individual by the name of Takeo had some amazing heroic act against a bully.

"Brother, you wouldn't believe it, he took the blast like it was nothing and healed very quickly. I've never seen anything like it. I was going to heal him, but like like I said, he just automatically healed."

"That's interesting. What do you think Rin?"

"Well, I was laying down. Yutaro wasn't caught in the blast. So, I didn't care. I honestly didn't want to be there."

"Ha! Lazy as always. Come here!" Yoshi said picking Rin up and giving him a nice noogie. With a few laughs, the three had arrived to the academy where Yu went deeper into detail involving the boy.

"He actually reminded me of Rin a bit, but he didn't look too well. His body looked as if his soul was sucked out of him."

"Yeah, like he missed a few meals. Yet, he was strong."

"So strong, he took the blast no problem in this exact spot."

Loud thuds could be heard in the distance. It was obviously the sound of intense training. It was coming from the obstacle course and the three brothers each rose an eyebrow. Their were no classes on this particular day, yet someone was using the facility.

"Let's check things out!" Rintaro said before running towards the obstacle course. Shrugging, Yoshi and Yu followed. Entering the facility in silence, they sat their eyes on the worn out Takeo. He was bleeding from his forehead and sobbing on one of the training post. Observing the lad, Rin shook his head.

"Big brother, this is the guy we were telling you about. Takeo." Yutaro said whispering.

Focusing on the boy, Yoshi looked at his scars and fragile body with his own Two eyes. The boy was struggling. Life was beating his ass, literally, based on his condition. By the way he was crying, he needed someone. Yoshi could see himself. Whimpering all alone. Forced to steal food, defend himself on the streets, and overall tired of the hand life dealt him. Just as Junko did him, Yoshi would try to be the helping hand to give the boy a different life. It was the Tsuyoshi way to help those without. Walking forward with his brothers behind him, the twins took note of the cloak that their big brother was wearing. It read, "Tsuyoshi."

"Life. It has it's ups. It has its downs. Those downs are struggles. Those struggles mold us to who we are and makes us stronger. So, whatever you're going through, I admire it. You're a strong individual. I can tell by how my brothers admire your strength." Yoshi said allowing his brothers to step forward. Yu hand was already prepared with a healing jutsu, but once again he didn't need it. "Mind telling me what's wrong?"

Topic Entered
Npcs-Rintaro, Yutaro, Yoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Takeo froze, his entire body going rigid at the sound of the newcomers. He hadn’t even heard them approaching. Who was here this early in the morning on a weekend besides him? He stood up straight, fighting to control his sobbing and hoping he was sweating hard enough to cover any tears that had escaped.

When he turned, he saw a man in a cloak that he didn’t recognize, and two smaller figures that were quite familiar. His mind flashed back to Mochizuki Tomo and Sonoko, the two sensei who came to his aid on his first day at the Academy. Then to Shimatsu Shigeru, another sensei who shared a paltry meal with him in the forest before giving him some aid. Then to his experience in a class where a fellow student, Mochizuki Komora, had cleaned the blood from his face with a scrap of her own shirt. Then, most recently, when Yutaro and Nanashi had offered him the clothes off their own backs. It never ceased to amaze him, the kindness of strangers. He had never known such compassion. He had been treated with contempt his entire life, like he was completely worthless. The people of this village, they saw him as a human being. Maybe… maybe he could tell someone? Maybe, if he told someone, they might find a way to help him?

”I… just… I’m done.” Takeo blurted out. ”Every single day is a struggle… a fight just to survive. I sleep in a junk yard, I barely eat, my uncle treats me like his own personal punching bag. All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have made me strong. But there comes a point when you can only become so strong through you tribulations, and you have a duty to use that strength to fight back.”

“I’m ready to fight back, now. I just don’t know how.”

WC: 318 MFT

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Yoshi said:

Rp said:
"I… just… I’m done.”

”Every single day is a struggle… a fight just to survive. I sleep in a junk yard, I barely eat, my uncle treats me like his own personal punching bag. All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have made me strong. But there comes a point when you can only become so strong through you tribulations, and you have a duty to use that strength to fight back.”

“I’m ready to fight back, now. I just don’t know how.”

The brothers were silent. Quiet as they listened to Takeo's frustration and cry to get away from his struggles. Yes, the struggles made you stronger, but of course a line was always drawn between right and wrong. This boy had his fair share of hard times based on his outburst. Maybe it was time someone actually rewarded him and took care of him. Looking down at the gentle Yu, he was walking over to Takeo while Rin continued to stand next to Yoshi.

"You're right. It's time to fight back. Like my dad always says, "show them what hard works all about!"" Yutaro said in a seemingly macho voice to mimick his father and to lighten the mood a bit. Placing a hand on Takeo's shoulder, Yu would give him a gentle and warm smile.

Rintaro shook his head with a smirk, his brothers soft gentle nature sometimes amazed him. Meanwhile, Yoshi simply stood as the twins were coming to a friends aid. "These are definitely my fathers children." Yoshi thought with a nod to agree with Yu. "Want to know how to fight back? Well, I'll help you." Yoshi said with a rather serious face. If the boy was truly ready and wanted to know, Yoshi would share the secrete to fighting.

Based on the look in the boys eyes, Yoshi knew he was ready. Once he gave his response, Yoshi would continue. "For the longest, fear has probably consumed you, so what? As you're doing now, punch a pole. Punch it hard, punch those fears and doubts square in the face. When you get your confidence, keep punching! Keep going until you can't punch no more!

Why? Because when the fight actually comes, your training and strength you've accumulated is the one thing you can count on. If you lose, what of it? This shinobi world isn't just about getting strong, it's about facing your fears and becoming something you're proud of. You do that, and the rest is easy."
Yoshi said with a brief pause. "No matter how prepared you are though, you might find that you still have some fear and your punches aren't packing the power you need. If you feel pressured, still form a fist. Instead of clenching it up, keep it gentle and hold your hand like this. " Yoshi said showing Takeo his hand. Spitting out the same words Junko gave him and what his master gave him.
2luccm.jpg

"Nice and easy." Yoshi said walking to the training log Takeo was punching. Observing it, it stained with blood, sweat, and tears. "Keep it loose like a whip and aim for the teeth." Yoshi said striking the log with an immense amount of speed. Upon contact, he practically sliced through it as it broke. Observing Yoshi, Rin roled his eyes.

"Show off." Rin mumbled

"Whoa wait! Couldn't he break some teeth like that or worse... A jaw."

"Of course, that's how you know you're doing it right!" Yoshi said laughing with Rin as Yu face palmed.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yes! That which doesn’t kill you makes you stronger! Fight with everything you have in you and never give up! Takeo wanted to be strong, strong like this man, strong enough to face his problems head-on and win! He would be that strong, all he needed was someone to show him how.

When the man shattered the pole, Takeo caught a glimpse of the name on his robe; “Tsuyoshi.” He knew of that clan, who didn’t? They used to be notorious murderers, but they were making a comeback as an honorable shinobi family that took in orphans and forged them into great people. Takeo was in awe. Who was he to receive tutelage and kindness from such a prestigious family? He looked down at his fist, now held loosely as he had been taught. With a grim look of determination, he nodded.

”Thank you; I know what I have to do, now.” He said, picking up his old grey hoodie, clumsily sewn back together after the explosive interaction he’d had at class the day before, and pulling it on over his head. ”I’m going to face my uncle head on. One way or another, this ends today. I can’t stand one more day of being treated like trash.” He paused, unsure of how to go about asking what he wanted to inquire about next. ”It’s just… I have no place to go…”

[OOC: Sorry about the short post, the next one will be much better!]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Yoshi said:

Rp said:
”Thank you; I know what I have to do, now. I’m going to face my uncle head on. One way or another, this ends today. I can’t stand one more day of being treated like trash.”

Smirking, Rin admired Takeo's new attitude. He had talent in taijutsu and plenty of mixed combos. Yutaro looked towards his big brother and nodded. He admired his words, even though they were from their father. The fact that he took those words and threw it to someone that needed it was quite cool.

It’s just… I have no place to go…”

A long silence fell upon the group as they simply stared at the skinny lad. Just as he rose in confidence, he jumped off the confidence cliff and plummeted back into the ocean of despair. Despite this jump, the Tsuyoshi brothers bursted into laughter.

"Sure you do! The Tsuyoshi family and doors are always open as my father always says." Yutaro said looking at Takeo.

"He's right. All you'd need to bring is .. Yourself with a mindset to work hard." Yoshi said nodding.

"Yeah, so you'll be pulling your own weight. Which isn't much."

"Shut up." Yoshi said punching Rin in the head causing him to fall and rub his head. "ignore him. He's a knuckle head. By that, he meant that you'll be doing missions and village labor. It will be for the village and the family. Everyone pulls weight so we all can thrive." Yoshi said shaking his head.

"I was just pulling his leg." Rin said standing to his feet.

"So, what do you say Takeo?"

"Want to be a Tsuyoshi?" Yoshi questioned curiously of the boys answer.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Takeo stood for a moment in stunned silence, completely speechless. He didn’t know what he was expecting, maybe some help getting into a decent orphanage. He never dreamed they would offer him a chance to join their… family. Yeah, family… He’d never had one of those before. He was so stunned he didn’t even pick up on the jab at his emaciated condition.

”Y-yes, of course! I’ll do whatever needs to be done to help out! Thank you so much for this opportunity, I won’t let you down!” Takeo was so excited he almost lost track of the situation at hand, namely that he was going to have to run this by his uncle who was not going to be too pleased. His face turned from ecstatic euphoria to one of stony resolution. ”But first, I have some business to attend to. Will you come with me?”

----
A short while later…​
----​

The trip to the Cronopolis was quick, the streets being empty still this early in the morning on a weekend. Takeo’s hasty, determined pace covered ground fast. A cavalcade of emotions was boiling in his chest, threatening to burst if he didn’t let it out in time. He only hoped his uncle wasn’t still passed out from the night before. If not, he would have the distinct pleasure of taking vengeance for the uncountable times his uncle had done the same thing to him.

Alas, it didn’t appear he would have the chance today. The small group was approaching their destination; a small metal shop attached to a large scrapyard. The lights in the metal shop were on, but the grinding of steel on steel hadn’t started yet. Good. Takeo was already worried about taking on his uncle unarmed, let alone with anything he could get bludgeoned with.

Takeo stopped suddenly in front of the door. Could he really do this? Could he throw away the only life he’d ever known? Even if it was terrible, it was all he knew. He turned and looked at the three people behind him. Yeah, he could do it. With friends -- no, family -- with his family behind him, he could do anything. He turned, took a deep breath, and kicked the door off the hinges!

”What the he----!” Before his uncle could finish his expletive, Takeo let his fist go limp the way Junko had showed him and whipped it across his uncles jaw. Bone broke with a sound like a wet branch snapping as teeth and blood spurted from his flabby jowls. It doesn’t matter how big you are, if you get you’re jaw broken, you’re going down… hard. So, all 6’5” and 350 pounds of Raikou Shishiro came crashing down, knocking over a cart full of tools with a cacophony of steel on concrete. The fat drunkard moaned in agony, clutching his mouth with both hands as blood spurted out from between his fat, stubby fingers. Yellowing, bloodshot eyes changed from dazed confusion to wide terror as he took in the form of Takeo standing over him. The pathetic little whelp that once was Raikou Takeo was gone, Tsuyoshi Takeo stood in his place, teeth bared and eyes blazing, trembling with rage.

”Shut. The. Fuck. Up.” He growled out, each word rasping at the back of his throat. ”If you make one more sound… one more whimper… I’ll kill you…” Shishiro’s breath caught in his chest as he strained to keep himself from sniveling. ”Good. For the first time in you’re pathetic life you’re going to listen to me. I’m leaving, and I’m never coming back. I’m through letting you treat me like trash. These kind people,” he gestured over his shoulder at the Tsuyoshi’s, ”have been kind enough to take me in, and treat me with human decency; something you’ve never done. When their lawyer comes over with the adoption paperwork, you will sign it.”

“Now, I’m going to walk out that door.”
He gestured to the now empty doorframe. ”I don’t want to see you, I don’t want to hear you, I don’t want to smell you! If I see you out and about in the village, you had better be running in the opposite direction; because, if you come anywhere near me…” He reached down then, grabbed him by the front of his shirt and pulled his face so close to his own that their noses almost touched. ”I’ll pay you back for everything you ever did to me… with interest.”

Takeo dropped the big man with an audible thud, turned around, and walked away, never to return to that hell on earth…

----
Another short while later…​
----​

Takeo blanked out. He didn’t know how he ended up in one of the many parks in central Kumogakure, or why he was on his knees in front of a pond, or why he was staring into the distance as the sun rose over the mountaintops.

Over… it was finally over! He was… free! For a while, he just sat in silence, drinking in the morning air like a glass of the purest water. After a moment, his senses returned to him, and he remembered the three people who were responsible for his newfound liberty. ”Sorry… I just… kind of zoned out there for a bit…”

MFT: 884wc

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Yoshi said:

Rp said:
Looking at Takeo in front of him, Yoshi saw a young man ready to handle business as the group traveled to the cronopolis. The trip was short and more walking than Rin liked. Approaching a metal shop and rough scrap yard, Yoshi rose a brow. It was a shame Takeo had to live in such a place, but that time was now in the past as today would be a start to a new beginning for the young lad.

Crashing through the door, Yoshi stood with the twins at his sides. Yutaro stuck much closer to Yoshi than Rintaro did. They seemed prepared though, anxious for the drunk to make the wrong move so they could jump in to assist Takeo. As he marched in, he quickly connected with the guys jaw as loose as a whip like Yoshi advised, breaking several teeth and points to within the jaw. Listening to the sound and pain of the main, Yoshi nodded. "He's doing it right." Yoshi thought as the twins took a few steps in as Takeo was venting to the big belly man. Holding his hands out to stop the twins, Yoshi shook his head. "This is a fight he must fight alone." Yoshi said observing.

Understand and respecting their older brothers words, the twins calmed down. They didn't want to watch Takeo kill the man. Lord knows it would be easy for him with his taijutsu skills. Watching as he grabbed his life by the hand and became his own boss after growing a pair, a part of the twins wanted to clap. Takeo was truly a pure hearted individual. Making his way out the door, the boy had his head held high along with his confidence. Little did he know, that was only the first hill of life he climbed and made it over. He had so many more hills to go.

Flicking the guy off before he left, Rin smirked as he rushed to catch up with the others. Continuing the day, the Tsuyoshi brothers decided to welcome their new family member with a day of relaxation. Traveling to a few parks of Kumogakure, Rin showed Takeo where he always had to handle bullies. Continuing to a rather large pond, Yu showed Takeo how he liked to relax aside from sleeping like his brother. This included many laughs, eating, and enjoying the natural environment for the beauty it was.

”Sorry… I just… kind of zoned out there for a bit…”

Sipping some delicious hot tea as he sat with Takeo, Yoshi looked at him. "It's nice to see your change of spirit." Yoshi said before standing. Slipping back on his Tsuyoshi cloak, he nodded. "Consider yourself a Tsuyoshi. Don't worry about the paper work, consider it handled." Yoshi said with a pause to look at the boys expression. "Our father, Tsuyoshi Junko and our uncle, Tsuyoshi Aiko have recently traveled to stone. They are the leaders of this unified clan. When they return, I'm sure they'd love to meet you without a doubt. So, when they return you'll meet the whole family. Cats and all. let's get you to where you'll be living." Yoshi said with a smile.

Topic Left after Takeo
- Next topic will be once the Estate is approved.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

It was such a strange feeling, hanging out with Junko, Yu and Rin. They were kind, and fun, and cared about him in a way that no one ever had before. ’Is this what it’s like to have brothers? To have a real family?’ Takeo thought as they picnicked by the lake. ’It must be.’ How could he repay such kindness, such openhearted generosity?

He was a Tsuyoshi, now. Junko had said it himself. These people weren’t like family, they were family. Takeo vowed to himself that he would bring his clan honor, and show them the same loyalty and respect that they showed him. He would work hard to show the same kindness and compassion to those who were in need, and punish anyone who would dare assert their power over their fellow man through malice and tyranny.

Tsuyoshi Takeo nodded at Junko’s words and stood, a strange expression forming on his face. The expression wasn’t strange in and of itself. It was strange because it seldom found its way to the boy’s face before.

Takeo was smiling.

[TLUS w/ Junko]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back