Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Exam [Class]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Walking through the halls early in the morning, Tamashii liked to get these classes done before he would have the paperwork after the morning rush. Smelling like fresh fruits and veggies as he was trying a new diet to help his body gain better proteins and vitamins. Dressed in typical attire, crimson robes with his ballistic pistol in its holster, katana sitting on his hip within the hilt. An oceanic style of clothing, mostly custom made but, something he picked up from his travels. There was something different in his look today. His eyes, golden like flakes of an ember flame, he was something... new today. Being that this was one day off of his meeting with the other Sennin he had a freshness about him, a new air of direction for his life.

"This is it...?", opening the door to the D-5 Classroom he reserved for this simple class. He posted it at the beginning of the week... hoping he would get some Exam hopefuls. This was going to be something that he wish he had when he was coming up through the ranks. A class specifically for those looking for the edge on examination day. The introverted way of getting over those pesky written final exams. Setting his things down he would wait at the front of the class... It was a simple gesture... but this would potentially take them to the next level of thinking.

[Come one come all.]
[Class Rule: Have fun.]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
wC303TN.png
The rank of Genin. She could almost taste it. She had gone through the majority of the classes she needed, had a couple small missions under her belt, and even trained with the ANBU. While the ANBU isn't quite what she had in mind, it was still a set of skills she had learned that she would be able to take with her throughout her tenure as a future shinobi. Her passion was more for the medical branch. What happened to Mina isn't something she wanted to happen to anyone else and becoming a medic, she expects to learn medical arts and create interesting methods and procedures that the village hasn't seen before. That was her primary goal.

However, her priorities lie within becoming a shinobi to fulfill Mina's wish. This would probably be her last class before she was eligible to taking the Genin exam. According to the posting, today's class will have a special guest; one of the sennin of Konoha. She had been meeting quite a few of the sennin lately. She knows Yume (though doesn't know she's a sennin), she met with Hakuren and now she's going to be taught by one. Today was going to be an interesting day!

Kaori was dressed in red and white shrine-maiden clothing with red detachable sleeves and 2 big red ribbons in her hair to cover up the black horns that sprout out of her skull. While Yume's promotional stunt to sell replica horns made things much easier for her to run around, she doesn't know this instructor thus prompting her to keep them covered. She'd either get yelled at for wearing 'non-shinobi appropriate gear' or get called a demon or worse. She didn't want to be subject to that so she covered it up.

Her chores in the shrine were done for now and lunch was pre-made for her siblings, mother, and other members of the Shrine. All-in-all, she had to make close to 20 meals before she was able to leave the Shrine to go to class every day. Kaori packed her gloves, placing them upon between her body and the hakama, letting the holes where she placed her hands into exposed to the air. The air was still crisp as she walked towards the academy, waving hello to her neighbors. She had only recently started to do this now that she was given access out of the Shrine and into the world of Konoha.

She continued to walk through the village until she made her way inside of the academy. She walked to classroom D-5 and took a seat at one of the all empty seats. She decided to take a seat up front, looking up at the man that would be teaching them and simply smiled to him. All she had to do is get through this class and she should be on the road to becoming a Genin. Patience, perseverance, and blocking out anything that would drag her day down is key to today.​

WC: 500

Hiyasu Shiori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shiori bustled through the corridors of the academy, rushing his way through the complex series of corridors. He had his loose notes and textbooks in his bag, but clutched a note in his hand.

A new class! Hiroshi and Megu had been constantly talking about their own classes with their ANBU teacher, lessons in combat and subterfuge, the art of smoke and mirrors inherent to a Shinobi’s life. He envied them, somewhat. The posts on the ‘extra curricular’ board were sparse at best. He had snapped up the opportunity for some help with the upcoming Genin exam. He was nowhere near ready for whatever the main branch examiner had in store for him.

He had worked a quick morning shift at Suo’s, so had swiped a bowl of stew with his own bread, using the latter to mop up the liquid of the former as he moved gracefully around fellow students. It seemed that exam season had grabbed the academy, students all milling around, books in hand for some final-minute revision before the big event.

As he gulped down the last mouthful of stew, he saw the classroom indicated on the slip of paper. D-5. He opened the door, and stepped inside. The teacher was already there, sat at the front, seemingly waiting for students to arrive. However, there was only one other student in the class, a small girl with prominent ribbons in her hair.

“Sorry I’m late, sir.” Shiori bowed as he entered. He then turned to the other student.

“Hi Kaori. Preparing for exams as well?” His mouth quirked upward slightly, almost a smile. He walked to a seat beside her, pulling loose papers from his shabby bag. He set everything perfectly, before looking up at their teacher.

wc: 291

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It didnt take long for them to flock though, this was a class to prepare for the Genin Examination, most students wouldnt join if tey didnt feel ready for such a task. Tamashii remembered his days growing up, back when he had long flowing locks of midnight sapphire hair. When he didnt have a care in the world, those exams were hard enough as it was... maybe he'd give them better advice than he had. Though it didnt at all matter. He was here for them now, making sure the new generation would have the guide to show them the ropes. Who knew honestly what would happen, but Tamashii would give his life to see that they had the future that he felt they deserved... "Ahhh~ Welcome Welcome!" nodding and calling out as Shiori entered a tad bit late but nodding once more at Kaori. Looking to them both and feeling their chakras. They were getting stronger everyday... They knew a bit, but Tamashii would check and pick their brains before starting further...

"Welcome to the class you both, and as it seems you both will be taking this class in an effort to take your examinations soon after this... It is quite the time to be a student in Konoha...? Well, This is a class to get you to the next level... And who better than the man right under the Kage. I am Yumoto Tamashii, Resident Sennin and Direct Adviser to the Hokage himself." nodding he would turn to Kaori, then Shiori, "State your names and what you wish to do after you become a Genin?" nodding again he would await their answers before continuing with the next steps. This would be a simple class... but something they would carry with them for a long time.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
wC303TN.png
A familiar voice rang throughout the class, causing Kaori to turn her shoulders to look towards the boy that walked in. An elbow was placed on the back of her seat as she noticed Shiori enter. She welcomed him with a smile and a little wave with the hand rested upon the chair. After greetings had been finished, she turned her attention back to the instructor, the Sennin of the village named Yumoto Tamashii. He was a good looking man and could, most definitely, be a heart-throb if he wanted to. Hell, Kaori would probably pine over him if she wasn't so enamored with Yume as a human being first-and-foremost. Yume treated Kaori like a human being and not just a number or property, which is why she is at the top of Kaori's list. Comparing anyone else to her is quite unfair.

So the man is the direct adviser to the Hokage, himself. The man must be busy with his extra responsibilities and to take the time off of doing that to train the future is something to be admired. At least those in higher power seem to be a lot more selfless than she'd imagined; a stark contrast to the power structure within the Shrine. After the man introduced himself to them, they were prompted to do the same. She cleared her throat and stood up from her seat. "My name is Tenkawa Kaori. I plan on joining the medical field after I become a shinobi," she simply said, not going too far into the reason why.

It was sad enough that medicine didn't have a cure for things that ailed her friend Mina; the cause of her becoming a shinobi and striving to become a medic in the first place. The shortage of medics may have been one of the leading causes as well as a shortage of research done into the problem that she had. Regardless of the reason, Kaori didn't want something like what happened to Mina to repeat ever again for anyone else. It was her hope that a new technology or a new procedure was created to enrich the lives of others so they wouldn't die as children to a disease. Who knows, those who would have died to a childhood disease could grow up to have been the next Hokage or the one to change the course of history.

After having introduced herself, she sat down and turned to look towards Shiori. She already knew the boy from the fight they had not too long ago. Regardless of the outcome of the battle, it was still a very good fight and was quite the learning experience. She had a lot to learn from that fight in terms of chakra conservation and when to act. With everything piling up on what she needed to improve, she was certainly glad that Shiori was on her side and not on the enemy's side. He was scary to fight.​

WC: 492
Total WC: 992

Hiyasu Shiori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shiori paused as he was smoothing the slightly crumpled sheaf of papers that would constitute his notes for the lesson. The advisor to the Hokage himself? All Hiroshi and Megu had was an ANBU member teaching them. Shiori would learn at the feet of a Sennin, even if only for an afternoon. He would smash these exams!

Kaori wanted to be a medical nin, eh? She had answered very quickly, he thought. She must have been considering her own path for a long time.

What did he want to do after Genin? He thought back to one of his first lessons, reading about the different branches a Shinobi could progress along during their career. It had seemed so far away before, but the choice was suddenly thrown into his lap.

His friends wanted to be ANBU, shadowy, hidden, secretive. That was not the life for Shiori. He wanted to help more visibly, the crucial jobs that everyone knows need doing, but tend to avoid. If he was known and remembered, he wouldn’t fade into obscurity, a name held on the hearts of the few. Like his brother. He would be immortal. A Hokage? Probably not. But he would be a great shinobi.

With a start, Shiori realised that Kaori was done, and both her and the teacher were looking at him expectantly. With a loud grating noise, he stood, and cleared his throat.

“My name is Hiyasu Shiori. I would like to go into the main branch. I do not come from here originally, so I would like to let everyone know that Konoha is my home and I'm willing to do anything to defend it. I'm not sure about divisions, I like the sound of corrections, but I'm sure that is a long way away.” The boy offered a nervous smile at the end of the statement, quickly sitting back down. He felt like he had gotten ahead of himself, calm demeanour cracking to show the earnest youth underneath, not yet tempered by the reality of a shinobi’s life.

WC: 340 [631]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Oh boy, this day just wasn't starting well for Ritsuko already. She woke up late on a day she was going to get things done on, and had to even rush through her shower, dry off and get dressed. She barely had enough time to brush her hair and tie it into a braid before putting it into a bit of a bun. Her clothing consisted of a white shirt, a dark skirt, a red ribbon across the collar of her shirt, a pair of bike shorts underneath the skirt, and a pair of shoes. She had to move quickly from her house and ran towards the academy.

By the time she had arrived at the academy, she had ran in and almost ran by the classroom that the class was being held in. Panting and coming to a near complete stop, she had almost slid as she stopped and walked in panting. "Sorry I'm late! My name it's Ikou Ritsuko!" She said as she moved more in from the door and having bowed for a moment before standing up.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Smiling brightly at those standing before him, it would seem they had another guest, but he would address that soon after, she at least spoke her name She would be slightly behind but she came exactly on time regardless of what she might've thought. Who knew aside from Tamashii? It didnt matter, as Kami was his witness he would give them one of the most storied classes he'd given anyone in a long time. He was always thinking outside of the box, and with these students, he would surely would have to ensure their growth by looking into their training henceforth. Oh well, "Hm, Welcome young miss... Just in time for my assignment..." nodding he would go to stand infront of the desk. His idea, one question. One question that could change their lives. One question that might stir the pot of the village with these children.

"Alright, This class is comes down to One question. It is something that changed my life that really allowed me to focus on my goals. On my life. And I wish to pass that simple knowledge to you.", nodding he would turn facing each of them handing them a sheet of paper each with a number. He was prepared for at least five students, but this would do. The Paper was empty except for a number on the sheet. Nothing else, "Before you is the assignment for today... It is because you all are so close to graduation that I do this... As a former member of the Intel squad, I was tasked with decryption and analyzing the documents in order to find... secrets and codes. So what you are looking at is, something I developed from my experience as a genin on my way into the intel branch... Once I finish speaking, I will not repeat myself. The rules of this class are as follows: Do not ask myself any question unless its to answer my question, Do not spoil their paper, Do not leave the room. If you do any of what I listed... You fail this class.", he'd finish that letting that set in.

"One question is asked of you and only one answer is needed... Are there any questions?", nodding he would await their response wondering if any of them would instantly fail for answering wrong. He'd go over to the door opening the door and standing with his hands behind his back with a smug grin on his face. He would not give them any clues.

[Shiori: Status Pending.]
[Kaori: Status Pending.]
[Ritsuko: Status Pending.]
[OOC: 48 Hour Post Limit from my post]

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryuuichi yawned as he finally reached the hallway classroom D-5 was located. He sure was rather late wasn't he? He saw it was a class to prepare for Genin exams but the thing is he was already a Genin. However he did notice he supposed mentor was teaching and figured he would be allowed to participate.

Ryuuichi's attire for the day was rather casual like usual. Today to consisted of a black long sleeve button up dress shirt. His remained untucked while the only other feature would be the blue headband wrapped around his left arm with the leaf symbol implanted upon it. For bottoms he had on a pair of dark tan pants. The attire was simple and rather comfortable. Obviously it wasn't suited for any combat however he could still go about combat even with this attire.

As Ryuuichi got to the classroom he figured he should at least start off with an apology for interrupting and being late. He ended up sleeping in a bit plus he had a rather long walk to get here. He then was about to open the door before it opened on its own, standing before him being Tamashii. The brown haired boy bowed a bit as he would state his apology before his golden hazel eyes looked up at him. "Excuse me Tamashii Sensei, apologies for being late. I figured I would attend this class today however I kiiiind of slept in a bit! I'm not too late am I?"

[MFT WC: 250]

Hiyasu Shiori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Shiori sat down, another girl burst into the classroom. He hid his irritation at the interruption. He had also been late, after all. The teacher didn’t seem displeased at the interruption, and began his lesson.

He stared at the paper in front of him, an empty pit gnawing at his stomach. He turned it over for perhaps the fourth time. Nothing. It seemed to be normal paper. Just blank, a number on one side. He set it down, closing his eyes.

He couldn’t do this. It was just a number. How do you answer a number? It was impossible!

Unless…

“The rules of this class are as follows: Do not ask myself any question unless its to answer my question, Do not spoil the paper, Do not leave the room. If you do any of what I listed... You fail this class."

Shiori gulped. It was a long shot. It might work, it might not. If it didn’t, he failed, and he would be no closer to passing his exams. He would never become a Genin, on the path to greatness. He would live as a forgotten failure, cast aside by history.

He looked up at the smiling teacher, taking up a pen.

Do not ask myself any question unless its to answer my question
“I’m wondering, sir. Will I be right?”

Shiori paused for a second.

“It’s not to do with the number, is it?”

Do not spoil the paper

Shiori drew a line through the number.

Do not leave the room

He stood up, and walked over to the threshold of the door. He paused for a moment.

He had said if you did anything on the list, you would fail. The list was: Do not ask a question unless it’s an answer to Tamashii; Do not spoil the paper; do not leave the room. Therefore, I need to ask a question, spoil the paper, and leave the room. Unless he only meant do one…

No matter, in for a penny, in for a pound.

He stepped over the invisible barrier, his face set in a grim, determined line, as if he was leaning into a strong wind.”

In keeping to those literal tenants, he should have passed. It was about picking out the exact wording of instructions, and how their effects could vary based on a few simple changes. You had to be vigilant to spot a difference. Normally, doing these things would fail you, so the brain contextualised it. Here, you had to focus objectively.

Or at least he hoped so.

WC:434 [1065]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
wC303TN.png
The fact that there were different divisions in each of the branches was news to Kaori. She just wanted to develop medicine and other things.
However, what she wants and what's needed may be two completely different things and what she wants would most likely evolve into something completely different; even perhaps being a lab-coat to a combat medic. The future was quite uncertain for Kaori, but only time would tell and give her the answer. Hell, if things went the way she wanted, she might even become a prized idol like Yume and spread the love of music to other people; under the guise of another face anyway.

It seemed Shiori wanted to be a part of the main branch. Understandable as the medical branch or even ANBU weren't branches for everyone. The news that he, also, wasn't a native to Konoha was also intriguing. Maybe Kaori would pick his brain at some point for information about that. A familiar face made her way into the class directly after Shiori spoke. It was Ritsuko. A smile was given in Ritsuko's direction as she entered the class, remaining silent as it wasn't her turn to speak right now. She casually waved to Ritsuko, remembering that awful mission of theirs to purge the 'plague' of those disgusting creatures from that apartment complex. Just thinking of it disgusted her.

Kaori turned her attention back towards the man and he handed out a sheet of paper with a number on the paper. Instructions were then given in a precise manner. These were very specific instructions. She tilted her head at the orders given and tilted her head towards the instructor. Then the man asked for clarification and the class if they had any questions. Her lips were sealed and she simply sat there, looking around the class to see if they had any questions.

Like clockwork, there would always be 1 person late for class. Her eyes turned towards the guy and listened to his reason for being late. That's not quite ninja-like was it? Well, let's hope not. She turned her attention back towards the other classmates to see if they would ask the instructor a question. And then Shiori decided to answer the question, causing Kaori to flinch a little bit. That probably wasn't quite what the instructor was looking for. Kaori continued to rack her brains. This guy is talking in riddles. She continued to watch Shiori's actions and grew more and more worried about his actions. She grew more and more nervous that what he's about to do will end up in failure.

Kaori looked towards Ritsuko for a brief moment before turning to look towards the Sennin and simply stating. "No"​

WC: 451
Total WC: 992 + 451 = 1443

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ritsuko soon took her seat after she had arrived and listened to the teacher as he spoke, blinking a few times. She looked at the paper and then the late arrival and then the boy that was there when she had gotten there had did the opposite of what the teacher had told them to do and looked over at Kaori afterwards. "What Kaori said." She'd say with quite a bit of uncertainty in her voice.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The assembly of students, and Ryuuichi, seemed to be getting out of control. Though as Ryuu would appear he would have it in him to look at Ryuu and sigh, letting his head fall a bit before any of the students would react, even would begin moving around to act on this. "Eh... Always late... And as you should've heard my instruction if you were a student to my class you'd hav-...", pausing after being cut off by Shiori. 'He Failed... But I'll wait to see what else he does...', nodding he would have to as it would seem that Shiori was going the route of doing everything not to do. Oh well, Tama looked back to Kaori and Ritsuko, both seemed to be watching as Shiori would step through the threshold, "...Failed.", he'd speak as Shiori passed him and Ryuuichi, shaking his head he would explain it but he'd wait for Kaori who seemed to be coming up next, with Ritsuko following right behind...

". . .Ritsuko. . .You failed. That was not the answer required of you. Kaori, You pass. That was the only answer of the only question asked. But collectively... You all have failed this portion of the class... All of you go back and sit down. Ryuuichi yourself included... Sit down and I'll dismiss you all with this ideal.", nodding he would await for them to sit down before he would continue, "This was a two part class... One part was to figure out the answer... but the second was something I did not mention... When you are on your way to becoming a genin, you are becoming apart of something bigger than yourself. You become apart of a family... a team... You become apart of Leaf, Konoha... You are regarded in a higher status, you will be asked more than ever in your life. And if you're not ready for that leave this place. Because when you step out of this place... Realize that in order to pass in the game of life... you will have to rely on others, to get through it. And in order to be successful you will realize if you take things into your own hands you will have a tough time. So, when you all take your exam... Remember, You are not alone in the act of wanting to progress yourself. And its not weak or wrong to ask for help...", nodding he'd let it settle in.

"Now... You all will be marked for passing... But to those who failed the practical side... Remember take a step back and think about the obvious... Because the obvious answer maybe the best answer." nodding he would continue, "I'll be hosting an examination for all ranks soon... Jounin, Chuunin, and Genin. If you personally feel up to taking it... Join. I promise if you pass my exam you will be ready for the next step no matter the rank. Be ready... I hope you all learned something... Is there anything you wish to ask me before you are dmissed?" he'd wait.

[Ritsuko: Failed/Failed]
[Kaori: Passed/Failed]
[Shiori: Failed/Failed]

[OOC: Icly You all will pass if you make the Word Count. But Ritsuko and Shiori will receive Failed Rewards for failing the practical side]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
wC303TN.png
Kaori gave a big smile when she found out she passed only for the smile to melt away into annoyance. She realized the reason why the group collectively failed the practical portion. There was nothing in the rules stating that she couldn't help her teammates (or in this instance, her classmates) and guide them to the correct answer. The rules stated that ONLY the answer had to be a certain way and not that she couldn't tell the rest of the group how to state the answer. Everything else, including the rules prior to the final rule, and the sheet of paper given to them were all diversions meant to throw everyone off of the proper track.

The fact that even one person failed the objective was detrimental to the entire group. A single small mistake could mean the lives of those on the team and that teamwork was essential; a rule she learned in her previous ANBU class she had taken. Unlike the hands-on approach that that class had taken,
this class challenged the students' minds. She was far too distracted by the rules to understand that. Having already been seated, she listened to the Sennin speak. One of the things he did say spoke to her.
You are not alone
As someone who had lived practically alone and relying on only herself, this was a hard pill to swallow. She had put her trust into Mina only for her to die at a young age and now she put her trust into Yume; even if doing so may curse her to a certain doom unknown to Yume or herself. Having to rely on others wasn't something she was used to, but given enough time, she would be able to come to terms with it and learn to actually work as a team.

The most recent occurrence of her working as a team was with Ritsuko when it came to dealing with that awful apartment and even then, the two seemed to be separate entities looking out for themselves. That and the how she and several others went looking for the real Hiroshi only to find his clone. She was still new to this teamwork aspect.

She raised her hand into the air and waited until she was called upon. After being called, she stood up and cleared her throat. "During this exam, will we be assigned a team leader or would one of us be expected to step-up?" she asked before looking around towards Shiori,
Ritsuko, and even Ryuuichi. "Also, if during a mission things go bad, how would we know when to change objectives or even outright abort?"​

WC: 436
Total WC: 1443 + 436 = 1879 (Minimum met)

Hiyasu Shiori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"...Failed"

Shiori felt the floor almost give way beneath him. He had never failed before. He meticulously took notes, he read them over and over again at home, the teachings of his classes became mantras in his head as he scrubbed pots at Suo's. He had thought he had spotted the clue in the teacher's double negative.

How could he become great if he was a failure? Only those who lived a life of success were remembered, those who overcame every hurdle, and attained godlike power because of it. The shake of his teacher's head almost broke the boy.

Kaori passed. It seems the answer had been simpler than he imagined. A basic riddle. The shame built even further, and he set his shoulders, staring at the ground. How could he come back from this? Not only to fail, but to fail whilst someone you knew passed? It was harrowing.

He was waved back into the class by the teacher. It seemed he wanted to further compound their failure. It took Shiori a few seconds to actually make it over the threshold, he walked slowly back to his chair, not looking at any of his classmates.

Tamashii explained the secret second layer to this class, to focus on teamwork for the upcoming exam. The explanation drew him from his despair of failure as he considered this. He had made little effort to get to know other students beyond his friends Megu and Hiro. But they were going to have a different exam to him. He knew Kaori a bit from their sparring, but otherwise he was a little lost on the concept of teamwork.

If it was crucial to the exam, though, Shiori would make sure he excelled at it. He had set his mind on becoming great. If working with others was a way to achieve this, he would do so. Tamshii would be running the exam, so Shiori knew special attention would be paid to the teamwork of the students. He was going to have to do a lot of work on it, then.
He may have failed this class, but he would not fail again. He had to get as much information as possible from the teacher before the exam. It may give insight into how the exam will be structured. Kaori had the same idea, it seemed, asking about leadership chances in the exam. Was she angling to lead the team in the future? She had understood the question, it made sense somewhat...

No! If she led the team, she would gain the lion's share of the credit for their success! He would be relegated as a side player to her saga. He wouldn't let that happen.

"Will we be in enforced teams, or pick our own groups?" Shiori asked, planning ahead as much as possible.

It seemed that though slowly changing, he was still struggling to overcome his desire to be the best.

WC:488 [1553] (Word count met)

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It seemed like Ryuu and Ritsuko were dumbfounded in the class... It was something to be taught a concept such as what he did today. He was an out the box type of teacher, he liked to be cerebral. He liked to make people think. To push the envelope with simple point of thought... to use your mind for the thing it was intended to be used for... to get yourself out of jams. To think. He enjoyed Kaori and Shiori, they both tried hard at this. He would give them exactly what they needed to be successful. And Tamashii would do just that a he answered their questions, "Starting with you Kaori... It will be up to someone to step up to the mantle. However, the group is as strong as its leader... So if someone chooses to be the leader and you fail... You all will likely fail. Its about working together, not about who is leading. Sometimes you might have an incompetent leader... but if you blindly follow, you will be just as incompetent. Sometimes, you have to think about the long haul. This exam, is about the the group and the individuals in it. And every aspect of yourself and group work will be accounted for...", nodding he would look to Shiori nodding again.

"...I actually havent worked that out. Hehe." scratching the back of his head he'd nod, "Hm, I think I'll let you all pick your groups. So, I'm looking for at least Four people to be in this exam... The more the merrier, but! At least four are needed for this exam. Two to three teams. So You might be able to choose your teams... Even when I graduated from the academy, I worked with whomever I really wanted to. Especially if I was running the mission, I chose people I knew I could rely upon.", nodding he would look back to Ritsuko and Ryuu, mainly Ryuu... "Ryuu will be in the exam as well, but if he doesnt get his act together, he will lose any privilege in my personal teachings. However, he is not apart of any teams... This is a personal mission for him, on his way to becoming a Chuunin. As he's already there in terms of chakra and ability, he just needs to show other qualities that I'm looking for out of him...", nodding he would turn to Kaori and Shiori.

"Oh... And tell your parents that if you join my exam... You'll be gone for several days." at last smiling he would hope that he answered their questions enough to give them proper feedback. With that he'd essentially vanish like most people did after a simple, "Class Dismissed."

[Topic Exit]
[Kaori and Shiori are recognized as of this post to have met the reqs to gain rewards for this class.]
[OOC: My Exam will be up by Saturday night 8pm EST.]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
wC303TN.png
The new person, Ryuu, and Ritsuko didn't seem to have any questions for the instructor. Which was strange as that any questions that were needed should have been aired out right now when someone of massive experience over the 4 gave an open forum for the group to ask questions. It seems the 2 must have known everything and not piped in; or perhaps the 2 were just too shy to ask a question.
She simply waved towards Ritsuko for a moment before standing up and walking over towards Shiori. She placed a hand upon her hip and tilted her head to the side. "Try not to break my arms this time around, hm?" she said in a rather teasing manner. After her brief taunt about the little skirmish that she had with the boy, she extended a hand out to him.

"Either way, good luck to you in the exam, okay?" she said. Whether he took her hand or not didn't really matter. Excitement started to well up inside of Kaori, though she felt the need to conceal her excitement. She had the opportunity to advance to the rank of Genin; her first step towards becoming a medic of this village. She took a deep breath and nodded to Shiori before walking towards her instructor and bowed in front of him. She was grateful for this opportunity and she won't let the opportunity go to waste. After she finished bowing to the man before running out of the classroom.

As she ran out of the classroom, she showed signs of excitement and even stated, "Genin, here I come!" as she ran through the hallways. Without Kaori noticing, Coffee-Sensei was in the hallway and clicked on his microphone and spoke into it. "Kaori is ready for her exam." the man stated.

"Good. Once she becomes a shinobi, her power will increase drastically. I'll have to speak to the elder priestesses and prepare them for the ritual." called a female's voice over Coffee-Sensei's headset. The man twitched a little bit, knowing what the ritual was for. "Uh-Understood." the man said as he watched Kaori run through the hall. "Poor, pitiful girl. What terrifying destiny awaits you. All for being born in the wrong family." the man said to himself before taking a sip of his coffee.​

[Topic Left]
[MFT -- 381 words]

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Ryuuichi went and seated himself, he looked around at the students. He saw many mixed expressions. However in the end they were all disturbed and upset about their failure. That was a natural reaction though. Nobody liked failure, everybody wanted to succeed. What really mattered was if these students would learn from their failure. That was what separated those who would succeed in their life to those who would truly fail.

Ryuuuchi listened to his mentor continue on speaking to the class. Everything he said was true about becoming a Shinobi. Teamwork was the most essential quality to have. Ryuuichi however decided to remain silent. He didn't want to be rude and interrupt the lesson. It wasn't his job to help them now, it was essential the students could work together to figure things out as Ryuuichi.. well he already knew all this, he would just be giving them the answers.

As Tama continued on, he answered the questions of the students about leading. It was expected for them to be excited and eager to lead. Everybody saw the leader as the most well known person of the group, the one who claimed all the glory. However Ryuuichi was the opposite. There was a lot of pressure leading. Everybodies lives on your shoulders, everybodies trust that you'll make them succeed, there was a lot of risk leading and it isn't easy. However Ryuuichi knew at some point he would have to lead. This only strengthened Ryuuichi's resolve. He strived to protect those around him. If it was in his power he would do whatever he could to protect others. He wouldn't allow any casualties. It's much easier to accept the loss of a mission than the loss of a companions life.

[WC: 292 || MFT]
[Topic left as everybody else is gone as well or is about to leave.]

Hiyasu Shiori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shiori smiled back at Kaori.

"I make no promises." He began packing his own loose notes into his tattered bag. When he became a Genin, he was going to buy an actual bag and notepad.

Becoming a Genin

He was so close now. His time in the Academy had been eye opening. The final step, the exam, sounded like it would be tough. Shiori was going to need to sharpen up. He was glad he could pick his team. He looked at the boy who had come in late. He must be Ryuuchi. And he was already on his way to Chunnin? That step of his journey hadn't even entered Shiori's mind yet. Ford one river at a time.

He got up from his chair, bobbing his head to Tamashii. "Thank you, sir. It has been an illuminating class, and I look forward to the exam."

He almost scurried out the door, eager to get to work and boast to his friends about the fact he was going to be taking his exam.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back