Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Exploration [Private]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ah......" Katsumi sighed inwardly, feeling once again that he'd never get around this crazy place with ease. Whenever he wanted to go one place...he ended up in the complete opposite direction and in a totally different place than intended. Why didn't he just ask for directions? Well...there was some good to getting lost. "Eh...what is this place?" He could see shops and the crazy bustle of people moving about. Lots of shops and lots of people. Katsumi had probably never been into any of the shops, nor met any of the people. It was a gold mine of information and a prime time to investigate everything since he didn't have anything to do today. Though the village of Iwa was certainly keeping him very busy. He found himself running around doing favors almost all day. Rarely did he have time to just...walk around like this. Today would finally be relaxing...he hoped. "Sigh..." Katsumi stretched out his body as he looked for a suitable place to start his...investigation. "Cafe`?"

The blue haired man noticed a rather cute little cafe` shop that didn't seem so busy. Maybe with all the money he's been earning he could afford to pop in and drink some tea...yes...a nice relaxing day. This would be perfect. "Ah...I wonder what kind of snacks they have in there...I bet everything is delicious..." He was salivating just thinking about it. Tightening the scarf he always wore around his throat, he strolled through the entrance and was greeted. "Ah...thank you." He gave a shy smile before seating himself. "Let's see..." He mumbled quietly under his breath as he looked over the menu.

"Hm...everything looks so good..." He decided to just pick something at random. "Ehto...I'll have the...Gyoza and Apple Milk Tea please..." He'd never tried either and they both sounded delicious. Back in Mist he was completely broke most of the time. He was sad to think that he'd never really went out to eat that much there. Though he absently tapped his finger against the surface of the table, he was not impatient. He wouldn't mind sitting in the comfortable atmosphere all day. It also made him pretty excited to think that there was a lot more to explore here. This cute cafe` was just the start!

[Topic Created - Entered]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Decisions_zps444581ab.png

Decisions. Souji had made the decision to shadow this kid... he had to make sure he was taught correctly. And to watch everything else just fall into place. Maybe this boy would become a child of faith... Maybe he would take the principles learned and taught to him and return them with the service of life and justice for all life in Iwagakure. However, Souji needed to find out for himself. It was going to be a trip in itself to find out what Katsumi had to give and what he would receive from Iwa. What made him tick... what made him smile... what made him cry. What made Katsumi into Katsumi. It was something that Souji would definitely look to find out for himself. He would report everything to the Sennin, and the Kage. Whenever he had the chance. It was going to be amazing. Especially if this was his time to step out of the shadows... to step into his own version of light and to finally make a name for himself so his family could be known for something other than being 'good' with Genjutsu. He wanted more... to become the legend Oyochi deemed him to be in many ways. Looking up to him with such fearlessness to say that he was as good as ti could get sometimes. Aside from the Gods themselves.

Souji was there the entire time though... In Katsumi's shadow lurking 'Gyoza? I love Gyoza...' licking his lips and listening to his stomach churn a bit with a grumble. Shaking his head he forgot about food for the day. It was bad of him to do this, he often got caught up in meditation or his missions to eat. Sometimes for days on end. However, he always had fluids. Enriched Milk that had enough vitamins within it to hold him over. He got it from a practical Medical Shinobi. He'd be shunned if anyone were to find out. However it helped him keep his energy... but it was not filling. He often had to bring gallons with him to keep him from being malnourished. Souji's eyes would raise as his body would slowly creep from the shadows from under Katsumi. "I'll have what he's having... but with your House Tea. I'm paying.", then stepping up to the empty seat next to the boy Souji would nonchalantly give Katsumi a Side eye and a slight nod.

"Hm...I think Apple Milk Tea says alot about you.", closing his eyes and nodding he would await the question. Maybe it would come... maybe it wouldnt.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Something told Katsumi he should have been surprised when a man popped right out of his own shadow and causally struck up a conversation...but he wasn't. He's seen enough crazy things to be okay with something like this. The ANBU stirred the drink slowly, as wonderfully relaxing steam rose from the cup. He stared right at Souji, having to wonder what in the world he was up to. "Does he stalk others for fun?" The man lifted the cup, taking a precautionary sip, as the liquid was very hot. His eyes widened in pleasant surprise at the flavor briefly, before he set it back down again to address the shadow man. "...Ah? And what does Apple Tea say about me then?" He had to smile, actually glad to have some company.

However, he tilted his head to the side, almost like a curious cat. "You've been here before then? You must know what the House Tea is like...? This is my first real day off since coming here..." Katsumi sat up a little straighter and waved his hand slightly to show that he didn't want any misunderstanding. "No no...I don't mean to say I am complaining about it...I'm very grateful. This is just..." He paused with another small smile. "...the first time I really got to explore around...and have a little fun." He smiled apologetically.

"So...what brings you here? You seemed to be...kinda clinging to my shadow?" Katsumi couldn't help but chuckle as he took a braver, more deep sip of the warm tea. "If I had my sharingan...I probably would have noticed him sooner than this..." He was disappointed in that he had no clue he was being tailed. Despite the hospitality he's been shown here...he can't quite trust everything yet. But he had put his guard down...and look what happened? Looking back at Souji once more, Katsumi's blue eyes showed slight concern over his new guest. "Ehto....don't you want anything to eat? I'll feel rude eating in front of you..." He smiled apologetically again before removing the scarf around his neck. He did come here to relax after all, and he'd learned not to care about what others thought about the scar.

[MFT: 364]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Looking at Katsumi, Souji could only smirk alittle. it wasnt everyday he was bombarded with questions like this. He was usually the one subtly asking the questions. While answering them at the same time. He would work himself into a comfortable position until Katsumi was done he would answer everything at once... as best he could at least, "I am having the same thing you are having to eat... I was unaware you were hard of hearing, I'll be sure to speak up alittle bit while talking to you from now on~", winking at the boy Souji would continue, "Hm, I'm here because I'm going to be helping you get acquainted with our system of protection here. We are more open to who we are than the likes of other villages which are accustomed to masks and hiding at all times. Though, I am to be giving you a test. Just to see your skill set.", nodding Souji would look back to the chef.

"Uncle... Could you bring this to the Proving grounds? I am going to test this boy... and see if there is any spiritual connection with him and our people...", nodding he would then stand to his feet and form a series of quick handseals with his gloved hands. Then he would morph into a black serpent with with round dots on its spine as it would slither into the direction of the academy. His eyes slit but still aqua would find their way to the proving grounds a short distance away from the market place. He would be there awaiting the boy... for their test. 'This will be interesting...'

[Topic Left to Proving Grounds]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back