Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Eye to Eye [Open]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
bINVQdP.png

Settling behind the receptionist desk, Mikasa daintily crosses her legs, her fingertips adjusts her spectacles. Under normal circumstances she were to be educating the students with a class, yet on this particular eve she allows for the Konohagakure librarian to enjoy an early night; not expecting many students to occupy the learning environment. Opened before the kunoichi a text detailing the Sharingan, not a subject she the utmost familiar with outside of the obvious capabilities. Tenderly the medical chief turns the pages, fixating her gaze on the different versions of the optics, "Interesting, I didn't realize the pattern differed based on the user." she comments gingerly, although she well aware of this fact.

Momentarily she allows her eyes to come to a close, only to open them once more with a surge of chakra pouring into her optics, emerald three tomoe Sharingan eyes twinkle against the light. "Amusing feature." she hums aloud, "I wonder what sort of pattern I would have?" she inquires rhetorically, imaging some sort of flora based visual. Never the least she dismisses the notion, simply turning the page to the next item of importance, nerve strain. As one in the medical profession, it was becoming more common to encounter patients with extreme level of strains due to overuse of their natural gifts.

Scanning the page, Mikasa began to understand the amount of chakra required to fuel the Sharigan, although with her deep pool of chakra she would be able to go for at least a few hours without strain; although those not quite developed would place themselves in jeopardy at an early age. Fortunately her adventures to the Konohagakure library would not be in vein, "With the booming population of Uchiha, it was rather intelligent of me to utilize my eyes to gain a better understanding." she comments aloud, having received the pair a month prior. To understand an Uchiha, the absurd amount in the village, she had to also undergo the same strain as them. Wonky logic at best.

Closing the text, the medical kunoichi looks up to observe how many students still remained in the facility.​
<i>​
</i>

Uchiha Oriryuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Another day in this hell.” Ryuu sighed heavily, his gaze set towards the distance horizon as he let himself go. His focus more so on the things happening outside his window than what was happening in this library. He wasn’t even sure if he had to be here today, but regardless he had missed to many days of school and his father was growing rather frustrated with his delinquency. He had to be here, he did not have much of a choice. Ryuu could definitely be seen as an outsider, someone you could not really put a finger on and understand just by talking to. His ambitions and goals were more than becoming a mere Kage, things of that stature would not satisfy him. “This is dumb.” He mumbled, cheek resting on the palm of his right hand.

His elbow planted on the desk acting as a form of support to stop his head from hitting the desk. He could not see the point in being in this class. He thought the academy was suppose to build him towards becoming a ninja, but lately all he did was take dumb written exams that he usually ace with little effort and most his answers followed with “It’s common sense.” His general demeanor would give off the aura that he lacked resolved, being naturally talented. Most of his peers envied him or wanted to be him. Even then, he lacked the ability to make friends, probably because he didn’t enjoy approaching others. Looking at him one would think him to be mean. Although his wild looks were merely a cover up. True he was snobby, but he could engage in normal conversation. Maybe it was more drawn to his innate ability to do better that turned people off, the way he always sat in the back and made it look effortless while his peers struggled.

He just wanted to become a ninja, but the process to doing it was cruel and boring. Being mature for his age, but still most things bottled up to what was fun and this definitely wasn't it. This was eating away at him, the constant lectures and lessons that probably would stick with him in the field. The academy was much like his father in a way, always trying to tell him and not show him. Time was flying, he felt as if he had watched the clouds dance around the distant forest for quite some time. His eyes were drawn to the clock above the woman’s head who sat behind the receptionist desk. It was time for his weekly training, but some gripped his attention. A ruby hue that glistened through the woman’s glasses. “The sharingan?” He voiced silently, thinking his time here may be more eventful than he thought. Oddly enough she would lift her head and their eyes would meet. The moment felt awkward, to the point where Ryuu would quickly look away, putting his gaze back out the window momentarily.

His curious nature would force him to continue to glance at her out the corner of his eye. He had so many questions about the Sharingan, his father always danced around the subject. Ryuu never understood why his father always had his sharingan active, even in his sleep. Now ten years old he had yet to awaken his own. Ryuu thought maybe he lacked the ability, but that couldn't be it, it felt more like something was holding him down, constricting his potential. Maybe this woman could help him around that? He just didn't know how to approach her with the subject. He tapped his foot rapidly and began to bite his nails. This was unusual behavior on his art. He was definitely growing agitated at being unable to find the answer. He just could not approach her, plus she was a lady and he was a boy. Questioning a senior in any manner could be looked down upon in the Uchiha family.​

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uncharacteristic raven locks and charcoal hues catch her immediate attention, further fueling the notion of the sudden boom of Uchiha children; unless Mikasa had mistakenly placed the stereotype upon the lad. Silently the maiden closes the contents of the text, only to rise upwards from the seat to travel across the library. Curiously the kunoichi rubs at her chin, unsure as to why one would behave so nervously, nibbling at ones nails was usually a sign of uneasiness. To her immediate knowledge, there wasn't any graduation exams and the next classes hadn't really begun to get underway. Without as much as introducing herself, the Medical Chief pulls out a chair across from the Uchiha boy, allowing her frame to settle in the seat to lock her now azure gaze against his, "Tell me, is everything alright?" she inquires in a vibrant tone.

Daintily her digits stream through her platinum tendrils, adjusting the braid as her fingertips rummage about, "Is someone late or are you here all alone?" a brief pause, "With no text in front of you, I doubt you are here to truly study." she points out, gesturing towards the blank space in front of Oriryuu. Shifting the subject to one of a bit more interest, to Mikasa that is, she reaches into her pocket to retrieve a pamphlet, sliding the parchment across the table, "I am hosting a medical class in the next few days to come, not many find the course interesting. I assure you however, that this could be beneficial." the maidens explains, deciding to elaborate a bit more the context of her words, "This will count towards your graduation limit~" she elongates the sounds on 'graduation limit', doing her utmost to tempt.

Never the least, the kunoichi decides to drop the subject unless inquired further of, awaiting for the youngster to reply back. Although, with the current crop of students, they all had a dramatic background, preventing them from speaking in a general sense. Truth to be told, Mikasa wouldn't be surprised if this were a continuation of the case.​
<i>​
</i>

Hase Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hng, ugh...NNN!"

Grunting struggle noises would come from behind a bookshelf. She would round the corner, her crazy bright hair and clothes immediately standing out among the muted browns of a library. Also, she had two jars on her hands and the inside of them was clear, she had her hands in fists. The struggle came not in her hand situation, but rather her attempt to carry a book with them as she tried to pin the book loftily between the two jars. She did manage to navigate to a nearby desk, already occupied by two intense looking individuals. Everyone in Konoha looked like they were ten seconds away from a deep monologue, and these two where no exception. She hadn't caught what they were talking about as she was too busy orienting a book on the table and trying to flip it open with her jar hands.

"C'mon, c'moooon."

She mumbled under her breath. If only she could control her power, she wouldn't need to be in a dumb library learning stupid things about stuff she didn't care about. She was told to come here though by her school, and also a vagrant, and also her parents. Her affliction was uncommon, so she needed to go to books to learn. It was awful, truly awful, for a girl of such high energy, to have to sit still and read. There weren't even any pictures, it was so boring!

Uchiha Oriryuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This situation made him extremely uncomfortable, but its was very unlike him to lose his composure. He took a deep breath gathering his thoughts so that he could regain his cool exterior. Fixing his positioning as she began to approach him, he would turn to face her as she sat down. He words warm, and comforting, very reminiscent of his own mother. This really put him at ease, his eyes slightly widening. The gloomy atmosphere that surrounded him slowly being lifted. His body language that of one who was happy to have someone who he could share his thoughts with who share ture interest, even if it was only momentarily. He removed his hand from his cheek as he sat back in his chair, his hands now wrestling in the sleeve of his Uchiha decorated kimono.

His arms began to cross as he lowered his brow once more. “Trouble?” He questioned as he turned his head slightly to the side. “ Ahhh, I guess I have a lot on my mental. Unanswered questions that act like flies on the wall.” He paused momentarily as he leaned in closer, his eyes fixed on hers, noticing the sapphire. “You truly peek my interest. Blue eyes, yet you are a Uchiha? Yes no?” He leaned back once more, hoping he did not make thing weird as he leaned in to analyze her being. “I don't study, I'm just here to pass time or I believe that's why I'm here. I'm more of a hands on guy. I've never been fond of books, they tell and not show. You get me? “

A small snicker would escape his lips as he turned his head to look out the window. The look of desire was upon him, one that some of a individual who wanted to see more than the leaf. “Medical, seems useful. No war can be won without a cleric. It's surely something It would not mind getting into. I would be a great asset for me to have in my later co-” He was rudely interrupted by the wailing of an unknown person. The human would not become known to him until she revealed herself. She came from around the bookshelf, jars on her hands and dressed in vibrant colors. She felt inclined to sit with them, naturally this annoyed Ryuu, but it was a free space.

He gave her an odd look, he did not understand her get up, people were strange. The world was vast and his lack of knowledge was a problem for him. “Why the jars?” He asked, Ryuu didn't really hold his curiosity back.​

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Under normal circumstances, the medical chief would be the odd to create awkward tension by lessening the distance, curiously enough Oriryuu takes the liberty. Truth to be told, Mikasa didn't wish to explain the situation of obtaining the eyes and would merely leave the details simple as could be, "Medical treatments can do true wonders these days, such as making even an Uchiha not appear so stereotypical." she chuckles gently, not wishing to offend the lad. Gently the kunoichi nods her head, understanding the notion of text studying not being as effective as hands on training, "Agreed, I was never the best at text books." she admits with a thin grin.

Concerning the comments of clerics, Mikasa's brow furrows a bit, the term a bit outdated; although she wouldn't attempt to clarify the statement. Reluctantly the maiden nods her head, "Excellent, I'm hosting classes on the medical and private tutoring. Hands on, so I hope you participate." she comments once more in a brisk tone, taking notice of the new arrival, a curious one at that. Gently the medical-nin's head tilts to the left to observe the oddity of jars on the hands of the lass, her vibrant hair certainly an oddity these days; however not quite on the same level as the mason jars fastened tightly upon her hands.

Pausing for a moment, Mikasa plays off of the Uchiha's comment, "How do you expect to turn the pages? I hope you don't by using your mouth." she mutters with a faint wisp, unsure of the condition of the overall books in the facility as is. Scooting her chair to the side, the medical chief creates additional room at the large table, not wishing for any of the youngsters to tell claustrophobic. "That seems like a very crude method.." she comments, curiously tapping her index against her chin, motioning towards the jars once more.​
<i>​
</i>

Hase Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The two serious ninja went about their conversation as she managed to fling open the front cover with her jar'd paws. She however couldn't really navigate the book after that though. As she bent down to grab the pages with her teeth to change them, she was interrupted with a pair of voices.

“Why the jars?”

"How do you expect to turn the pages? I hope you don't by using your mouth."

She spat the page she had worked the corner of into her mouth, out. She smiled big as if she did nothing and shook her head no vehemently, one of the jars rubbing against her head as she tried to seem shy and coy, for being caught.

"That seems like a very crude method.."

"I can't use my hands, they'd destroy the books, and shelves, and chair, and table, and maybe you if I shook your hand or touched your clothes." she then blushed imagining the mouths on her hands eating their clothes off down to their underwear. She flung her head back and forth to escape the thoughts. "You see, I have this thing going on where they won't stop. I can get them to calm down, but they still eat whatever they touch. I'm here to read more about my affliction and try to get it under control. It's also screwing with my chakra, so I'd like to get that under control also. Could you turn this for me to page 140." she said, opening her palm to point at the page, a tongue flopping from her palm and licking the glass around her hand. She would close it back into a fist after her hand at pointed to the page number in the index she managed to navigate to.

Uchiha Oriryuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“I see.” He rebutted. His hands uncrossing for a moment so that he could run his fingers through his rough hair. A bellowing a mighty yawn to express his boredom and simply just growing tired of sitting here. The woman before him seemed very knowledgeable, he could sure learn something from her, may it be jutsu or a life experience. Two things Ryu was definitely in need of, considering how his father lacked any ability at parenting. He was more of a warrior, showing his son everything the hard way.

That would explain why Ryuu had a very unreasonable persona. Someone who thought highly of himself, it could be seen in his choice of words. Although he was not born that way, more like molded into the being he is due to his environment. He took a liking to the woman, they both showed little interest in books and worked better in a hands on situation. He nodded and made a mental Note of her class, he would surely be there, but he made no promises.

“I didn’t get your name by the way. I’m Oriryuu Uchiha. Ori or Ryuu should suffice. My name can be a mouthful.” His attention than returned to the new addition of the table. An odd one, but he found interest in the strange and misunderstood. Although her presence annoying, he found her deformity quite intriguing. “Destroy? Oh, how different you are. Can't say I've ever seen hands such as yours. Yet your abilities do sound promising.”

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Little to no surprise, Mikasa had come to the conclusion that the raven hair lad had been of Uchiha descent, his addressing of his full name only confirming the suspicion. Truth to be told his full name was a mouthful and the kunoichi would definitely choose the later, "Ryuu-kun, then." she comments aloud, having chosen a name to stick; names and faces were an items the woman prided herself upon, a rarity in the modern world - or so it seemed. Nearly forgetting her manners, the elder gestures towards herself, "Tsukasa Mikasa, Medical Chief and academy instructor." she explains before curiously observing the lass.

In the rear of her mind, this wouldn't be the maidens initial encounter with a Toujigikou heritage child, regrettably the former perished in a Phoenix Gate accident. Curiously her eyes fixate on the tongues lapping against the jar and surely smearing the interior. Not wishing to be rude, Mikasa points towards the jars, "I'm surprised you don't wear heavy gloves with zippers to expose the mouth when you find it appropriate." she had concocted a pair for a former patient, which was a great success, for the most part.

On another note entirely, the kunoichi begins to flip the pages of the text, in hopes of not damaging the book any further Yoshi had done so thus far. Landing on the appropriate page, she pivots the book about for the youngster to lay her eyes upon, "I don't suppose you are content with wearing jars on your hands?" she offers with a faint chuckle, finding the method crude and nothing more than a child's solution at best. Hopefully, Yoshi's parents hadn't been the ones to select the solution. Never the least she lifts her hand up to nonchalantly gesture towards the Konoha medical facilities, the general direction, "If you want, please feel free to stop by the Byoin for other equipment."
<i>​
</i>

Hase Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Destroy? Oh, how different you are. Can't say I've ever seen hands such as yours. Yet your abilities do sound promising.”

She sighed, wiggling her hands wildly in the air.

That's what everyone says!" she had been told since she found out, about how her talents were unique and wonderful and she needed to learn to control them to make the best of the situation. It was getting tiresome, though to anyone else it would have been a mark of pride, that she had a power inside her. They would have gotten a big head, and became overly egocentric.

"I'm surprised you don't wear heavy gloves with zippers to expose the mouth when you find it appropriate. I don't suppose you are content with wearing jars on your hands?"

"I tried at first, but they are more aggressive than most. The tongues ripped right through the glove and pulled it off my hand. So I put them in jars, cause if the tongues are more extended, they lack the power to puncture the glass. Though, this is the biggest most informative book I could find on my condition, so it should have an idea." she said as the lady flipped to the page she requested. She also said to stop by the Byoin for equipment. She didn't know what a Byoin was, but would nod in agreement. She would then read the passage aloud to the two, so they could get the satisfaction of hearing what she had been looking so hard for.

"Toujigikou hands are generally calm and behave well, and are easier to control the older one of the bloodline carriers gets. If it's still an issue at the age of 8 to 10 then there is cause to be worried. However, in some, they are always wild and never grow with the person as they activate late in the childs development and never get to fully grow with the individual. This can become rather destructive over time, and so the bloodline carriers created a suppression bracelet set for both hands. These have not needed to be used in generations, and have been stored away in the Konoha vaults. It's believed that these particular mutations of the Toujigikou can do miraculous things others can't. This includes absorbing any raw material, and fusing it with the host. Because of the fear of this power, it is to be suppressed." she made a sad face, and slammed the table with both jars, knocking the table end up slightly and back down. The jars would break, the mouths immediately grabbing shard of glass and swallowing. They seemed rather unaffected by the material. Although she seemed upset, that out of all the possible things she could be different for, it had to be this, she immediately perked up.

"Well anyways, thanks for the help. You two are Uchiha right? I overhead it while I was trying to navigate my life. Can I see your Sharingan? Is that a personal thing I shouldn't ask?" she said all rapid fire, trying to change the subject from her over zealous hands and emotional outburst. The glass would be gone from the table in minutes, as the hands cleaned it up, as if on auto pilot.

[MFT]

Uchiha Oriryuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Ryuu-Kun?” He questioned raising one eyebrow. It was odd, this woman was his senior, yet she spoke to them as if they were acquainted . He had only just met her and she was moving too fast. He couldn't understand why her saying his name in such away would make him feel uneasy. More like when a mother pinches their child's cheek, it was embarrassing. He sunk down into his chair as he sighed. This women seemed to be very bubbly or maybe that was just her on the service, for now he could only let things flow. Going against the tide would only make things difficult between the two. He decided to laugh the name off. “Sure, that should suffice for now.” He replied with a smile.

Her name although took him by surprise, She wants an Uchiha or maybe she was? He created a plot such as being married to an outsider of the clan. Maybe this was it? It bothered him, but he didn't find the need to ask, she shared his eyes, but he did become vigilant of not only her actions, but words. Seeing if he could find an answer through indirect dialogue. “Being the medical chief, maybe…” He paused in thought as gazed upon her exterior. ” Would she really implant a false sharingan..or are they real?" Naturally you think he would be more excited about meeting someone of high status, but that meant really nothing to him, he was more concerned with her potential and how she got her eyes.

As she exchanged words with the other youth at the table he went over the entirety of their conversation. His process cut by the sound of a loud bang and shattering glass, his gaze narrowing as he looked out the corner of his eye. “Was, that really necessary? This is a library and you just made a m-” He held his words as the hand began to devour the glass. “That's quite useful, does he ever get full?” He questioned, although in his mind. The girl continued on and ask about the sharingan. He didn't find her question personnel, some people just wanted to see it, but not while in combat. For only a moment he showed his fangs, the ruby coloring taking to his eyes. His gift immature, having an incomplete sharingan, yet still impressive for his age.​

[MFT]
396WC

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
An oddball, Yoshi certainly classified as one. Curiously the medical chief watches the spectacle of the tongues lapping shards of glass as if nothing more than crumbs on a table, "I see, normal gloves wouldn't work for your case." she comments, scratching her chin in thought, "I would be more than willing to have our research team look into a better item for your usage, far more durable than the typical leather." she further iterates, certain there was a material in their arsenal to utilize for far more extreme cases.

Taking further notice of Oriyuu activating the initial stage of his Sharinigan, Mikasa found it quite adorable that he only able to turn his optics crimson without a single tomoe; however the natural Uchiha gift comes with time to develop. Following suit, the maiden places a hand over her left eye, closing the other to practice in activating a single side; which was far more difficult than having both in their advanced state at once. Lowering her digits she reveals the three tomoes, "I am unsure, I don't feel it is taboo to ask, you merely wish to view after all." she murmurs in a sincere tone.

After a considerable amount of time had passed, she deactivates the technique, allowing her opposing eye to view the world once more, "You should consider joining the medical class I am hosting this week." she comments towards the lass, gesturing towards the Uchiha lad across from her, "Ryuu-kun has already decided to at least give an open mind." a slight pause, "Isn't that right?" she inquires in a whimsical tone, her tone fixating upon the raven hair lad. Not even for a moment did the medical kunoichi consider this an intimidation tactic, but merely her own way of affirming ones decision previously spoken.​
<i>​
</i>

Hase Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
They flashed their sharingans, they were so pretty, so red and varying. Like a kaleidoscope that doesn't make you vomit...or at least her. She held her hands tightly together, they wigglying about against each other quiet violently. She thought real hard, staring at them both in the eyes, one eye on each sharingan. Then she'd pull her hands apart and back as two orbs dropped on the table and rolled across. One had the etchings of the boys eye, the other the girls eye. They were sharingan eyes that she had made out of clay using her chakra and hand mouths. It was something she had learned to do in the short time she'd had the hands.

"A little present for you two for keeping me company, and not freaking out about the voracity of my hands." she said, with a big grin. "If you're ever in trouble, just throw them at the trouble and I'm sure it'll go away!" they were explosive after all, and she hoped they would keep them and use them as not just a get out of jail free card, but a remembrance. Memory in destruction, truly a beautiful thing. The medical woman had tried to sell her on a class, she had a tutoring session coming up as well as an ANBU class, but she thought why not get the full experience.

"I'd love to come after I get these boys under control. I think I'm going to go do that now. I have the information I need, so I can head on out now." she bowed to the two of them.

"I'm glad I met you two, I look forward to accidentally blowing you all up at least once in an attempt to learn what I'm doing!" she laughed as she waved, the tongues whipping wildly and lightly misting the two with spit. At least she was a realist, and appeared to be smarter than she let on, using a word like voracity didn't come from just absorbing knowledge through osmosis.

"Bye bye, see you both in class!" she walked away finally.

[Topic Left unless stopped]

Uchiha Oriryuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He made no promises, he said he would go to the training, but he wasn't sure if he would actually make time for it. He sighed as her comment almost felt force as if he was not allowed to turn it down because he already said he would. Her eyes on him made him feel pressured, he looked away for a moment, letting his gaze run off into the darkening sky. It was getting ate, and he was ready to go home. Before he when home he would have to catch up on some training. His time here conversing with these two would be coming to a close, he rather not leave on a bad foot, giving the impression that he would not show up. He knew how useful medical jutsu could be in the field, he had no intentions of being a medical ninja, but knowing how to deal with the injured and just knowing more about how the body worked could help in the long run.

“Yea, i’ll be there. As I said earlier, it can be useful.” Besides from that, the girl with the freaky hand seemed to appreciate the display they put on. She even rewarded them for doing it, she performed a trick of her own. Her hands creating something very similar to the sharingan. “OOOHH!” Ori was surprised to see this, he leaned forward and slightly poked the eye ball. “What is it?” He questioned, wanting to know more about the thing she just spewed from her hands. After hearing about it, he noticed the thing could have blown up when he was poking it, but required a certain amount of force.

“You just created a bomb...in a school?” He began to question if this was really happening, sure she may have been an academy student, but this was dangerous. If it exploded many would be in danger. Thankfully the medical chief was here because she may be working overtime. Ori began to laugh, this day was full of surprises. The girl left and Ori would stand up and wave by to her, he actually liked her uniqueness. “An odd one she is, well i'll see you tomorrow. I have some things to catch up on.” He made his way to the exit and down the hall, as much as he would enjoy chatting some more, with the night on his tail, he had to finish his training. He wanted to become a Genin as fast as possible.
[MFT] [EXIT]​
[WC:414]​

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Unsurprisingly, the duo began to gather their belongings and with the hours of sunlight dwindling, Mikasa finds herself in a state of understanding. Tenderly her hands wave back and forth towards the odd lass, unsure of the supposed explosive clay before her, yet the medical chief would remove the figure from the academy grounds on the off chance the design truly capable of damaging structures. "Until we meet again." the medical chief murmurs in a kind tone, tossing the explosive within her hand, knowing full and well an academy student only able to perform so much damage.

Returning the the main entrance of the academic library, the maiden settles behind the receptionist desk to continue the work load left behind due to the heads leave of absence for the day. Not the most difficult of work, yet certainly time consuming. After a few hours the kunoichi wipes her brow, collecting the papers to place into the upper left drawer to be reviewed the following morning. Not wishing to dally around longer than necessary, Mikasa departs, locking the doors to the biblioteca and resuming her usual role as head of the medical branch.

Mikasa's immediate attention were to take a brief nap before attending to a night shift at the hospital, prior to hosting a class and selecting her new medical students. Busy bee.

[OOC: Topic Left]​
<i>​
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back