Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Eyes of God (Solo Training Threads)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kubitsuki awoke in the darkness, his amber eyes seeking anything to latch onto. They zipped and zoomed, until a light opened above him, and spilled flame on him. He lifted up a hand and absorbed it in furiously, turning it into chakra and gulping it down like a tasty snack. He coughed out a cloud of smoke, before looking up to who spilled the flame on him. It was a tiny golden bird that had knocked over a lantern. Well, of course! Why not?! He snarled slightly from the chance of being burned, but upon hearing himself sealing his lips shut. Kubitsuki sent his chakra outwards like a snake to latch itself into the bird, but it rejected him almost instantly. It squawked angrily at him, before flying off. Okay, even birds were soul filled creatures, noted.

Kubitsuki silently rubbed his eyes before walking out of the Monastery. The monk that saved him from a heart attack, Kuririn, called out to Kubi, "Hey! A recently deceased girl asked to be preserved for the future before she died. Want to help me start to preserve the body?" Kubi nodded, keeping silent while walking down to another level of the Monastery. Kuririn said, "Angry eh?" Kubi nodded, who owned that damn bird? If it was nature, then he could just cook that damn thing alive. He opened his maw to snarl, but stopped. He got a strange idea about chakra when he thought about frying that bird. He can pull his chakra to suggest the actions of creatures, what if he did so to a body? Kuririn knew more about the Kinjutsu then he did, so Kubi asked to him, "Hey, by any chance, how do I create a Path of Judgement?" Kuririn looked almost pleased to be asked that question, before replying with, "Are you ready for a path?" Kubi thought that he could handle it, so he decided to go for it! He nodded, and so Kuririn said, "You are a type of preservation Kubitsuki, I guess that will fullfill the girl's wishes. Plus, we can still salt and mummify the body if you ever stop using it!" Kuririn lead Kubi into a room with the corpse of a white haired girl.

The white haired girl was beautiful, hazel eyes with a small sharp nose. Her features were smooth, with such few flaws. She wore a dark French maid uniform, suggesting a foreign job and coming home, or a gift. Kuririn said, "Your chakra blades, you can form them into jewlery or objects, and insert them into a corpse. If you split your soul and infuse it through the blade, the body will start once again. Your chakra will heal the body to life, but the brain will be yours. Don't worry, she will stay dead, but you will be her. Are you ready?" Kubi nodded, it was time for his first Path of Judgement. He formed a dark angelic wing based on the legend of the Angel of Death, and embedded it into the bone. The chakra grew like a organism into her corpse, the girl's bone being laced with a thin line of chakra metal instead of white matter. Kuririn said, "Now, summon the Statue. He will know how to finish this off." Kuririn wandered off, leaving Kubi to finish off the ritual. He summoned the great statue Remembered, who said, "...Ahh, a Path of Judgement I see?" Hours was spent forming chakra, his spiritual essence being split and plucked and twisted. But in the end, the corpse got up, and spoke in her own voice, "I am Kubitsuki, and I am a Path of Judgement. Huh, this is extremely surreal. I guess that joke about having four eyes is true for me, hmm I wonder..."

Kubi walked around this nameless girl that he now was a part of. It was so easy to think in both of them, it was kinda scary. It felt LIKE he truly was two different people, comprehending the same thing twice. He felt like a spirit that stretched out of his own back, formed a tail, and injected it into the girl's spine. Remembered spoke outwards in his normal calm voice, "Remember Kubitsuki, your soul can not handle this type of pressure constantly. In two months you may do this again, so secure a corpse legally, we do not want you to be attacked. Kuririn already got all the legal permits for you to have this girl's corpse, but she asked for her name to be forgotten. She.. did not enjoy her life." Both of the bodies slowly grabbed their own throats in response, and Kubi realized he felt some dried blood around her throat. He gulped, but then said, "Its alright, thank you Remembered..." The Statue said, "No problem..." before vanishing into smoke and mirrors like tricks. Kubi said, "Now what name will I give this body? How about, Damudo No Handan? Judgement of the Damned? Yeah, works with my name! So Damudo, lets see your tricks."
anime_girl_wallpaper_by_2fast4udk-d309l8o.jpg

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kubitsuki sat alone by himself, simply thinking. Soon his connection to the Path would be complete, it was kinda stressful. Remembered was sitting there, puking out threads in a comically funny amount. Kubi swore he saw that Remember's eyes went into pure white anime mode, but he was a giant statue, so it was hard to tell if it stayed. His essence was being dragged out by a large dragon carefully, its tail embedded into the girl's heart. Her chakra receiver bolstered skeleton had finally reactivated, and it was not beginning to pulse red blood cells through out her body. Her hands seemed to twitch occasionally, her black gloves forming a strange bulge on her palm. Strange, but he could not stop the ritual for something that petty. His mind bounced back and forth, thinking of all the things he could do once he had a path! Her eyes pulsated open, sharp eyes of a daemon looking out! Her eyes were that of a sniper, one that could aim so well they did not need the scope.

The girl just starred into the abyss in such a way that Kubitsuki could not help but stare back. Those eyes, mixed with the bulges on her hand, was she a Toujigeku? Were the bulges on her hands, maws? With the power of clay, he would have a lot of power sure, but it was a scary power. He imaged birds made of teal clay flying forward, exploding and rupturing the Earth. He would make a killing at the Troupe! As soon as this was done and he rested, he should definitely hit them up! It will be a fun time, plus he could just joke around and say she was his girl friend, who knows? The values were perfect here!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back