Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

family Bonding(Itami)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sounds of barking could be heard throughout the Yamazaki Estate. Chizuru was playing with her pet dog, Zwei. It was two distinctive barks, oddly enough but only one creature. This was because the dog had two heads. It was quite the abomination but it was the only way to save the lives of the pair of dying dogs when Chizuru and her father Iori had found them in the streets. The important thing was that a pair of lives had been saved. Chizuru would never see her pet as an abomination of nature for her mind just simply didn't work that way. Now that they were fully recovered from their surgery, Zwei certainly seemed happy and quite capable like any normal dog.

“Up Zwei. Up. Dawwww, that's a good doggie. You guys get a treat.”

Chizuru had two doggie treates ready, one for each head to enjoy. Zwei was definitely getting more and more used to having to work together with his other self in order to function properly. Little Chizuru was still wearing her night gown or at least, what she considered a night gown. It was actually one of her father's white t-shirts. Since he was so tall compared to her it worked out for her and she loved wearing it simply because it belonged to Iori. While Zwei munched on the treats, Chizuru pets him. She was in the living room, sitting there looking just as adorable as could be so oblivious to the world around her right now. She was so innocent and carefree when she wanted to be.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
jqhpas.jpg

Kanashimi Itami
dNPC​

Mornings were blissful, as usual, but during this particular morning, Itami had a special surprise for her beautiful daughter-to-be. Well, Chizuru was unaware of the engagement--as everyone was--but that wasn't the surprise either! The surprise was something Itami had bought and tried as hard as possible to keep a secret away from Iori and his daughter in order to make it a surprise!

That, and she wasn't sure what Iori would think about it--but that was okay. She was already wearing the mechanical, self-made, black and red engagement band, afterall!

"Chiisana Hime-Sama~" Her voice sang out as she stepped into the living room, pausing awkwardly for a moment as itami, clad in a similar outfit as the young girl, looked over the girl and the two headed dog in the room.

She had met the dog already, and been accompanied with its strangeness. But she couldn't help but laugh that the two precious loves of Iori's lives had both stolen one of his white shirts. "Oh, good morning, I hoped you had been awake! I brought you a present!" The woman scooted closer, leaning down, her shoulder facing the dog--dogs?--to make sure they couldn't see, in fear of a reaction as she revealed, cupped in her hands, something that resembled the black hair that was braided down her back.
643_black_kitten.jpg

He was small. Very small. Emerald eyes, and sleek black fur. His eyes closed as he slept and nuzzled into the palms of Itami. Her eyes lighting up as she looked to her daughter-to-be. She had hoped that it was a proper gift, based off of her love for cat-ears, and was trying to jumpstart her attempts at being the mother Chizuru never got.

"He doesn't have a name, of course, I saved that honor for you."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru indeed had no idea about the proposal between Iori and Itami and because she was so occupied with the doggie, she wouldn't even notice that magnificent ring on the beautiful woman's finger. She perks up at the sound of Itami and looks at her with a genuine smile. Chizuru was always happy to see that beautiful woman.

“Ohhhh, a gift for me? What could it possibly be?”

Chizuru thought it odd that Itami stepped between herself and the two headed abomination but she soon finds out why she had done so. A cat! And not just any cat, it was a black cat. That gift couldn't have been any better save for if Iori was there to deliver it himself. Chizuru's eyes lit up with delight and her jaw drops. It was rare, incredibly so, in fact, to see Chizuru this surprised about anything that wasn't some manner of scientific breakthrough or discovery. She'd reach out with such a delicate touch and gently pat the cute ball of black fur in Itami's palm. Chizuru was visibly trembling from the excitement that was flowing through her right now.

“I...I do not know what to say. Thank you does not even begin to express how happy I am about this.”

Her voice was calm but the look on her face said it all. Somewhere between pure delight and absolute surprise.

“Is...is Kuroneko a good name?”

She wsn't two fancy with her names. Her two headed dog was Zwei which was just the number 2 and now she wanted to name a black furred cat Kuro neko...or black cat.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her expressions made it all worth it. Her jaw dropping, her eyes lighting up, and her smile breaking across her face. That idea that maybe, just maybe, Itami had managed to do something so many people rarely do. As though she had started a new path with this girl to a road of success and love.

"I'm so glad you like it." Her voice was soft and caring, as any woman's should be, "That name is wonderful, Chiisana Hime-Sama." Itami smiled as she kissed the kittens head before handing it over to the young girl, turning to pat both of the dog heads. "Oh, what do you think, Zwei?" Her voice chimed as she scooted closer to the dog, sitting on her knees as she coddled the heads to her bosom, coddling them lovingly.

She had learned to love the dog, despite her first brush with it. She had been given quite a fright from it, but now she loved that dog breathlessly. It was a good friend, and she figured she'd have to get used to them, and their love, now that she had quit her job. "Be good to the kitten, Zwei~" She cooed lovingly, kissing one of the dog's foreheads.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru could barely contain herself and when she was handed the kitten she had to mentally remind herself to breathe. It was a wonder that she didn't have a pet cat already, to be honest, but she just had never gotten around to getting one and then they ended up with Zwei. She just had not truly thought about getting a cat. Now, however, she was literally handed an adorable little kitty and she could not stop smiling and blushing as she looked upon him.

“I am confident that Zwei will be good boys to our newest addition to the mansion. Thank you so much Lady Itami. This is a most wonderful gift. He is just soooo cute!”

The pair of large shirt wearing females each now had one of the animals in hand. Zwei was quite content with their treats as well as being held by the lovely woman whilst Kuroneko was content to nap in the warmth of Chizuru's hands.

“Are you wearing one of daddy's shirts as Pajamas as well?”

Chizuru would suddenly ask, despite the fact that her eyesight never left Kuroneko.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Itami laughed and nodded with Chizuru on the idea of the dog. Yes, she figured that it would get along well with the new arrival. It was funny that Chi considered the dog not two animals, but one, while Itami figured it was two animals that shared a body. Perhaps it was up to interpretation, seeing as people didn't expect this to happen in a life time, so it was never scientifically determined if a thing with two heads was one animal or two.

Chizuru brought up a quick question, just as Itami was standing, her head turning to the young girl before down to her own slender body, pulling at the fabric, revealing a bit of the white shorts underneath before she looked back to the young girl, "Yes, I suppose I am." She murmured with a quiet smile, "My pajamas were dirty," She preferred not to disclose why... "So I borrowed one of his." Itami slowly backed up to sit down on the couch, her eyes focused on the young lady, "Why do you ask, Chiisana Hime-Sama? Does it bother you?"

"If it does, I'll take it off, if you'd like. I really don't mind. Maybe I should get dressed anyways." She mentioned, trying to be as thoughtful and polite as possible to her fiancee's daughter.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru couldn't help but to giggle at Itami's words when she asks that question. Was she jealous? Of course not. Chizuru was one to easily become jealous when it came to her father but that would only happen should he stop giving her the attention she thought she deserved. In truth, Chizuru liked Itami and wanted her to be around more. She'd probably be jumping through the ceiling with delight had she known what that ring on Itami's finger meant.

“Not at all. I am not bothered by it. I was simply curious as I find it funny that both of the ladies in his life are using his shirts for pajamas.”

Chizuru takes note that Itami had on white shorts under her shirt and then begins to blush as she realizes that she was visibly trying to check the woman out like she just did. Usually Chizuru was quite modest but ti looked like Itami had her beat in that regard today as she had on nothing more than her panties under the shirt, but it was long enough that she'd never have to worry about anyone seeing without really trying hard to do so.

“I was planning on making breakfast but I must admit I got a little distracted when I started playing with Zwei. It took them so long to recover but now he's as good as new and so happy.”

She seemed rather confused on whether to consider Zwei as two or one. Chizuru look back down at Kuroneko in her hand and slowly rises up to her feet.

“I should find a nice safe and comfortable spot for Kuroneko first. Oh I could use a small basket and put some soft fabrics in it. I bet he'd just love that!”

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young woman smiled sweetly to her daughter-to-be. She was a sweet young woman with so much potential when she were to age. A medic, just like her father, and at such a young age at that. She was passing with flying colors and getting everything that she needed to get done before most students even left the academy. Depite Itami's knowledge that she was very wise for her age, she couldn't quite put a number to the child. Had she ever learned her age? Perhaps it wasn't something too popular to talk about.

Itami stood, nodding at Chizuru's suggestion as she moved to walk with the girl to, no doubt, some castle of fabrics the girl had somewhere. She was very profound at making things, so certainly she had a lot of things in mind already. "How old are you, Chizuru?" Itami would ask suddenly, laughing a bit at the irony. "I'm twenty-two....can you believe it? Twenty-two. How very old I am." She laughed, shaking her head as she twiddled her fingers slowly, her head tipping down to watch them.

"I'm quitting the medical branch, so you'll make up for it, won't you?" She asked, suddenly. Perhaps it was inappropriate for her to say that, but Chizuru had to get a bit closer to her, right? "I'm going to try and be here for you, Chiisana Hime-Sama. If you ever need anything, please come talk to me." She said quietly, her eyes slowly mulling over her. Her lips folding into a slow smile, "Anything. Girly problems, you know?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru's mind was in overdrive for a few moments as she thought about what kind of fabric she could use for the kitten's bed and then she began thinking of what she could do in order to make it a very unique and awesome bed much like she had made for Zwei not too long ago. She could make it coffin shaped like her bed, but nah, that wasn't really cute. It had to be something cute...perhaps a heart shaped little bed for the kitty to sleep in. It was clear Chizuru was gone for those few moments as she did her trademark stare off into space look as she ponders. Itami's question brought her out of her stupor and she blinks.

“Huh? Oh...I am twelve...”

She didn't exactly sound all that sure of that answer which was odd coming from Chizuru who almost exclusively answered every question with such confidence. As they moved up the stairs and towards Chizuru's room, Chizuru listens to Itami's words, finding it quite surprising that the woman was quitting the medical branch and then the reasoning made Chizuru stop dead in her tracks.

“W-wait are...are you saying that you are quitting the medical branch because you're going to be here? Taking care of me?”

That was how Chizuru took that. If she had been surprised by the kitty downstairs, this bit of news just blew her mind.

“I...I...oh my...I am at a loss for words, I do not know what to say that could possibly be fitting of the joy this makes me feel. I have always entertained the idea of having another lady in the house...no offense to my auntie but she was quite the tomboy. She felt more like a sister to me.”

She was rambling on, the girl unable to contain her happiness and was overcome with nervousness as well. If she didn't have that precious kitten in her hands she'd have hugged Itami with her freakish monstrous strength.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Twelve. What a pure and innocent age... well, for Chizuru, at least. Itami's pre-teen years had been a total hellish nightmare. The kids at school poking fun at her for being so ugly, and throwing things at her because she couldn't see. It had been a turning point in her life, really. That was the moment in which she had formally decided to become so good at being blind, it was like she could see. A master chief, fighter, and genjutsu user all without the use of her pupils. She was capable of flexibility and movement far beyond the expectations of doctors--and yet, they still called her names. Said her face looked like bacon--whatever bacon looked like--and that no one wanted to be her friend.

No matter how hard she had tried...

"Actually, yes, that's exactly why." Itami said as they moved into the girl's mix of gothic and girly bedroom. "Because I want to take care of you." At first, the woman was sure Chizuru would be upset. No girl wanted to be babied, and Itami had no direction of babying her, but it seemed, actually, she was totally delighted. The mix of shock and glee mocked onto her face as well as the woman's as she realized that she had made a positively bold and great decision for the family she was working to develop.

"I'm rather girly, actually," She laughed, thinking of all the dresses and lace she owned. Not to mention that red and sexy dress she had worn on the first date that her...fiancée took her on.

Fiancée...

Oh, the word was foreign. Not too long ago it had seemed so far away and impossible...

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru's room was both girly and gothic all rolled into one. Just about every piece of fabric was frilly and there was a lot of pink and black within the room. Her two favorite colors of course. Her bed, actually was in the shape of a coffin, though it had no lid and was rather large for such a small girl. In one corner of the room, was a bunch of assorted sheets of fabric. This was where Chizuru took the adorable Kuroneko and set him down upon a few sheets of fabric to see if he liked the feel of them.

“Soo...when you say you're going to be here to take care of me...”

Whatever she had on her mind when asking this question had Chizuru blushing like mad.

“...you mean...like...like in a motherly fashion?”

She was visably shaking from the excitement of the situation. How Chizuru longed to have a mother. She wasn't the kind of person that would have seen it as a replacement for her long dead mother Yoshina. She'd see it as an opportunity to be a full family once more. She'd never forget her biological mother, for more reasons than just memories of her, but that didn't mean she couldn't have another, just as Iori could have another wife. And that's when it hit her. Wife? Mother? That ring!

“W-where did you get that ring?”

Chizuru's heart was beating so fast in her chest.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"A mother, exactly, Chizuru. As much of a mother as you'll let me be." Itami said quietly as her eyes moved around the room, her hands resting at her side and her emerald eyes glistening in the light. She was such a slender woman--the beauty of her chemically enhanced body keeping her very doll like in physicality. Lack of hair (save the ones on her head, eyebrows, and eyelashes), inability to gain weight, perky breasts, muscular tone, long legs, fair skin... The only flaw in that artstically created body that Iori had designed for her was, perhaps, the fact that every mole and freckle on her body was in the same spot as her late husband, Kasa. The skin was his. The eyes were his. Some of the muscle, even, was his.

"What's that?" Itami asked, raising her hand to admire the ring on her finger as she look to Chizuru, "Oh, a little something that Iori had made outside the village during my mission," She didn't need to know about the tragic mishappening out there at all. "He gave it to me a few days ago--isn't it beautiful?" Itami smiled quietly at it before looking down to her soon-to-be daughter, "He gave it to me..in a matromony fashion."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru's eyes were so wide right now as she listened to everything Itami was saying to her. This was big news. Huge news in fact and chizuru felt like she was just going to explode with emotion. She had liked Itami since day one and now here she was giving her such good news. She felt faint so she moved over to a chair usually reserved for tea time and sits down in it.

“I...I cannot believe what you are saying to me.” It was amazing just how calm she sounded. “This is like a dream come true and then some. I have dreamed of this moment for quite time now but I never thought it would happen. I did not think daddy would truly find someone he cared for like he did for my mother.”

Chizuru trembles from the joy and eventually tears begin to form in her eyes. She had been trying so hard to hold them back as she found it silly to become so emotional like this.

“Oh forgive me, I...I seem to be crying...how silly...so illogical...”

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young and frail body of Chizuru moved to sit down, as her breathing spiked with excitement. Itami's eyes watching her closely to see how she would react to such news. It had been discussed with women before about how hostile some children were to the idea of a new mother or wife in the house. Honestly, it made her quite nervous to think about what her young daughter to be would accept her as. And yet, in the calmest voice she could muster, the young girl expressed her gratitude and happiness at the news. In fact, it appeared as though she was more excited than Itami could have ever predicted.

Tears flowed from her well-loved eyes, Itami looking Quietly to her before stepping over and pulling her closely and kissing her forehead, trying her best to comfort her. "Crying isn't illogical, dear!" Itami moved her hands to touch her face lovingly, looking into her eyes with the most motherly and tender look feesible from her flawless eyes "It's completely justified Chiisana Hime-Sama."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was such an emotional time for little Chizuru but it was a good thing. These were tears of joy and she couldn't stop them from flowing. When Itami came over to hug her, Chizuru cuddles into the woman and lets those tears flow, let's those emotions run through her and just relaxes against Itami. No, not Itami any more. This was her mother now. Someone she could look up to. Someone that mad her father very happy, someone she could talk to when she felt lost. They would be a nice happy little family once more.

“t-thank you...so much.”

Chizuru speaks up, quivering ever so slightly as she does so.

“You have made me the happiest little girl in the whole village...first an adorable little black cat and now such wonderful news. How can this day possibly get any better?”

Ice cream...that would make it better, but she doesn't bring that up, far to busy nuzzling into the incredibly beautiful woman that was to be her caretaker on a more official level soon.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The woman held her. Craddled her. Loved her. Her emotions and happiness flowing through her veins and pulsing against her skin with the ought most of passion for this young girl. She wanted to be the proud mother that could show off her beautiful daughter and everything she so adored her for. She wasn't made to be a mother. In fact, the woman was sure she'd make a terrible one. But it was worth a shot, huh?

"Oh, my dear," She smiled, closing her eyes and rocking her back and forth, just as she had always seen mothers do to their children on the playgrounds. Something she had always longed for.

Topic Left

[OOC: I had no intentions to do anything else, so I just finished it. It watered down to nothing.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back