Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Family Matters [Private, Requesting Ryuichi]

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The echoing of stones and the swaying of fabric against fabric was the only sound Maikeru heard as he walked the large tunnel leading up to the grand Colosseum in the cloud village. As he casually walked along those steps, the cloth of his heavy cloak swaying to and for, he had a moment to think. He had never had a battle against a Rinnegan user before, and in all honesty, outside of the paths he was wholly unfamiliar with the most noble of the dojutsu. Still, the idea of it all excited him. Not only did he get to test his blade against an opponent of unknown skill, he got to test it against a pure blooded Uchiha. A smile was the only thing he could offer in response to that thought.

Entering in the arena, his Sharingan blazing in the darkness of the tunnel, he was surprised to the size of it. The leaf didn't have anything like this outside of Kitsune Park, and even that seemed dwarfed by the immense size of their sparring ground. He had done his research, and apparently if you were to have an all out battle against someone, this was the only place in cloud this was allowed. In hindsight, probably smarter than the sparring he had done in the clan houses, using the full power of his spiritual blade in the middle of a residential area. How was that allowed again.

Still, walking to the middle of the arena, his ocular prowess scanning the arena, he did feel a twinge of anxiety in his stomach. Ryu was his older cousin, he had more experience than Maikeru. On top of that, he grew up in a village that seemed to foster him far more than leaf had Maikeru. When your best teach is a Missing nin who was exiled from their home, it does say quite a lot. Brushing back the hem of his cloak with his arm, revealing the sheath of Kusanagi he stood, and waited.

"Tsk, guess you can never rely on family to be on time for reunions.."

(350 words)
(MFT)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryu walked through the other side of the colosseum's various halls and buildings, as per his usual route when coming from the teahouse he called home. He came here almost daily whenever he wanted to train, or blow some steam so he knew the path well. However, the very way he walked and presented himself would make someone like Maikeru seem like a clutz. Ryu's steps were silent, his breathing unnoticeable, and his chakra perfectly sealed from prying sharingan, or chakra senses.

If only his outward appearance was as stealthy, and perfectly ANBU-like as his actions, and prowess. His purple rippled eyes stood out like a sore thumb, and had already gained a bit of a reputation among some of the others in the lower rankings of cloud. His coat was multi-colored and the least stealthy thing one would imagine wearing in his profession, and to top it off he carried a black bamboo fishing pole with a glowing brass lantern hanging off of the string.

After the long walk, and several stares he arrived in the arena gate on one end, showing a man his fake main-branch ID to verify that he was the one who had rented out the arena. Upon approval, and entrance Ryu noted a few lingering civilians and nin in the stands who were simply bored or on brake and had decided to watch any fights going on. On the other end of the arena was Maikeru, his cousin and only remaining direct relatives within hundreds of miles.

"Good to see you made it, Maikeru-San. I trust you're making it around cloud alright?" He said in passing, as a ghastly spirit of a beautiful girl appeared from Ryu's back, keeping herself hidden from Maikeru. Her hair was flowing around her as if underwater and shimmered like silver and long drapes that resembled a dress covered the rest of her body. Her 'physical' age appeared to be in her early 20's or late teens and she had a large amount of mist coming from the back of her skull, hinting at the cause of her demise.

"Ryuichi, this is your cousin? Seems a bit more Uchiha-ish than you ever have." She said, before floating beside Maikeru to examine him, and perhaps giving him a chilling feeling.

Eventually, the ghostly girl noted something else very similar to herself lingering within Maikeru's sword, and tried speaking to it. "Hey...You're a spirit, right? Like me...?" She began talking to the sword, against Maikeru's knowledge while Ryu did his best to ignore Yoya for now to prevent the appearance of insanity.

"After this spar, I think I need to talk to you about some things so try not to push yourself to exhaustion." Ryu said to him, awaiting a direct response from the young man who appeared older than himself.

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So, this is what ANBU wore in the cloud village. He couldn't say he was the surprised, in the leaf village they didn't even wear their mask, running around proclaiming to the stars their position inside of the organization. Still, he was hoping that Ryu would be a bit less.. ostentatious in his presentation. The thing that did surprise him, however, was just how little chakra Maikeru saw swirling around his core. Was this an effect of the Rinnegan, or was it just that the boys reserves were this low? Only time would really tell, but one thing was for certain. This match just got a whole lot more interesting.

As the spirit approached, and talked to Maikeru's blade, a spirit would coalesce behind the young Uchiha. Those with the ability to see such spirits would see a gruff man in his mid 30's. Long hair, the was tied into a high pony tail, and a face that seemed to have a permanent five o'clock shadow. His body was draped in a blue cloth that seemed to stop at just below his pectoral muscles, and a large, almost spiked cauldron seemed to come from his right shoulder. The man's piercing orange eyes peered deep into his fellow spirits before he let out a tired sigh.

"Though it pains me to see one as young as you to have met her demise, this is not the time for talk young one." He said simply, gripping the handle of his katana in his gauntlet covered hand. "We are warriors, and we will speak with our blades. Now, return to your partner. We will speak many words soon I feel."

And with those words, the spirit returned to the blade, leaving behind a very confused and bewildered Maikeru.

"Susano, who the hell were you talking to?" Maikeru asked to his sword, before clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth. Of course, Susano wouldn't speak to him until the battled started. Turning his attention to Ryu, he nodded his head. "Aye. Your village has a nice lay out. It's taking some adjustment, but, I think my friends and I are starting to get the hang of it. Only took me half an hour to find this place."

He gave Ryu a small smile, before letting it fade back into a straight line on his face. They were here to fight after all, and that was what he had to be focused on. With a sigh, he tightened the strap that kept Kusanagi connected to his hip, before grabbing his right wrist in his left hand. His Sharingan floated from the gloved hand, to Ryu with a determined look on his face.

"Aye, we can talk after this fight. Don't worry, I'll make sure to heal you up really nice after we're done here." And with that, his left thumb swept over his wrist, releasing the seal that was held there. For a moment, there was nothing, before the clanking of metal began to resonate through the arena. Onyx black metal began to appear at the boy's shins and feet first, before beginning to slowly climb up his body until he was covered from head to toe in jet black samurai armor. When he spoke again, his voice was slightly distorted, giving it a unique sound to how it had been before. "Well, shall we begin?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"So whatever you have with you....nevermind." Ryu said out loud, looking at Yoya. The ghost girl simply wore a faint smile of relief in the fact that she can at least communicate with other spirits should the need arise. She wasn't entirely stuck to Ryuichi in that sense.

The ghost girl simply shrugged at the sword spirit, saying "We won't be talking. I'm not a fighter anymore, more so just a guide." She said, before floating away into the bleachers to watch the fight. She didn't exactly want to be in a fight against another spirit, since for all she knew it's attacks would hurt her just as much as someone with flesh.

Ryuichi glanced over at Yoya as she backed off a good distance, and looked back to Maikeru as his armor formed. With a grin, Ryu simply commented "Armor? What are we, samurai? Not exactly a good approach to a duel if I can hear your attacks before they happen."

With that, Ryu reached down into his coat, and ripped a small piece of paper, releasing the hidden chakra reserves within his core. It was like night, and day how much his chakra reserves surged and grew within him, almost busting out of his body like an overfilled water balloon. With a one handed seal, and a smirk Ryu heard more random civilians, and shinobi alike come into the arena around them as the feeling of a strong, solid chakra that made the air itself feel like jello.

"I won't need healing. My powers give me a reliable way to repair myself, and others...so I'd count you lucky."

With that, Ryu didn't say anything else. He simply wait for the fight to officially start...whatever the indicator for that would be.

[B-mod call]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hi all! I've taken this bmod call. ˆ_ˆ

So if you would please send me the following by PM, separated messages as follows:
PM1–> battle profile (includes your stats, equipment, abilities, jutsu list, kinjutsu, bl/ca, summon, etc.) If it can't fit in one message, please note part 1 of so on...
PM2–> your actions for round 1.... (specifically, when sending actions, please put which round it is for in the title) and also i'll be sending the template via discord. ˆ_ˆ

cheers

oh right, just a simple rule: keep it clean, keep it hyperlinked, and actions must be sent within 5-days since last post or else you'll automatically be put into defensive stance for that round.

cheers!

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maikeru watched Ryuichi with quiet contemplation as he spoke. The older boy seemed confident in himself, though, that was pretty much on par for anyone with Uchiha blood flowing in their blood. As the Rikudo Senin continued to talk, Maikeru's hand began to hover casually over katana hilt, his fingers gently falling onto the wooden handle. Underneath his mask, he was all smiles, his heart race beginning to accelerate the more words that spoke. There was something bothering him though, and that was what the hell Susano had been talking to. Did Ryuichi have a spirit with him as well? Regardless, he would deal with that in time.

"Aye, my armor is inspired by the Samurai," He responded, raising a gloved hand in front of himself, flexing his fingers into a fist. This was the first time he had used this in combat, and he was impressed by the fit. "But, it is not normal armor. I forged it myself with shinobi life in mind. Sadly for you, this armor doesn't make a sound when it moves, so I hope you haven't lost the Uchiha perception with those weird eyes of yours."

It was then, that the seal released, and Maikeru could visibly see the rise in pressure that his chakra exuded. Intense was an understatement for the aura that now surrounded the Otani. He was glad for the mask now, that it revealed the shock and awe that was painted all over his face. He was thankful he would be able to keep the false bravado that had helped him get this far in life, at least for a bit longer. He dropped his stance a bit, his off hand sliding down to the sheath of his blade, while the main hand hovered over the handle. A true Iadio stance.

"An impressive chakra, but, nothing compared to the missing Nin who attacked leaf. He underestimated me too, I hope you two are not prone to making the same mistakes."

There was a beat of silence, of complete stillness in the arena. The combatants, the crowd, even the wind itself seemed to be holding it's breath in quiet anticipation. Finally, the silence of the moment was broken, a small child in the arena dropping the snack that he had been holding. The noise of it hitting the ground reverberated in the stillness of the arena, and with it, came the draw of Maikeru's blade.

[Actions sent.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"We aren't Samurai." Ryu said dryly before turning his one-handed seal into an open palm, pointed towards the uchiha-blooded young man. his fingers were spread apart ever so slightly in order for his lavender eyes to peek beyond them, like a pair of shining gems in between slabs of stone. The very air around him began to quake, and shiver as he prepared for the coming fight, knowing he would need to be ready for a close range assault, which wasn't his strongest point.

The AiT looked Maikeru over once more before giving a glance to his spirit, Yoya. She simply sat on the ledge keeping the spectators and arena separated, kicking her legs and smirking over the situation.

'She knows damn well that I'm not gonna use.....that. Not with civilians watching....they could get hurt, or worse.' Ryu thought to himself, and mentally cursing the girl for being so care free. In situations in missions, where EVERYONE is a target Ryu shined best, having the potential to level entire bandit camps or small settlements. However, doing so is deadly to nearby innocents who lack the ability to avoid even the aftermath.

Regardless, that didn't mean Ryu lacked ALL the tools to fight here. He wouldn't hold back when on that front.

As the wind itself went silent, and countless elements swirled within the pits of Ryu's gut as chakra from the lightning, earth, fire, water, and wind release all intermingled and merged before fading into white. His face showed no anticipation, but his raising heartbeat may have gone noticed by one as visually gifted as the Uchiha.

Then, at the sound of a snack slapping the ground, and the instant sound of metal running across a hard material, Ryu simply closed his eyes.

"Let's go...."

[actions/info sent]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ROUND 1

rHxVv2U.jpg

Maikeru
HP: 36,750 (+578) = 36,750 (MAX)
CP: 26,250 (-3,372) = 22,878
AP: 8 - 7.75 = 8.25 next round

VS

3NRRBFy.jpg

Ryuichi
HP: 21,460 (-137 -3,027 -2,752) = 15, 544 / 18,571
CP: 18,900 (-3,066) = 15,834
AP: 8 - 7.5 = 8.5 next round

Demonic Statue of the Outer Path
HP: 7,560</B>

:: 0.00 sec ::
Ryuichi uses Immolation Armor on self
- Ryuichi is glowing with fire

:: 0.63 sec ::
Maikeru activates Sharingan on self
- Maikeru has shiny eyes

:: 1.26 sec ::
Maikeru equips Kusanagi
- Maikeru is ready to beat down someone with a blade

:: 3.75 sec ::
Ryuichi summons Demonic Statue of the Outer Path: Miss!
- Demonic Statue is blind but don’t be sad

:: 4.39 sec ::
Maikeru does a Hidden Action targeting Ryuichi: Success!
- Ryuichi feels weird, funky, flatulence?

:: 6.25 sec ::
Ryuichi attempts to use Body Bind on Maikeru: Fail!
- Ryuichi’s attempt to hit on Maikeru fails and he is instantly rejected. :(

:: 6.27 sec ::
Maikeru does a Hidden Action targeting Ryuichi: Success!
- Ryuichi hears a bunch of noisy stuff
- Ryuichi suffers 137 illusory damage

:: 9.71 sec ::
Maikeru uses Fatal Draw on Ryuichi: Hit!
- First Blood!!!
- Ryuichi suffers 3,027 slashing damage and 2,752 illusory damage
- Second time to attack: Miss!
- Maikeru regens 578HP
- 12% Chance to cause Burn on Maikeru: (57) Fail!
- 25% Chance to cause Bleed on Ryuichi: (27) Fail!

:: 10.00 sec ::
The two stare at each other, knowing it’s just the beginning. More was underway.​
<B>

Note:
- Any comments, questions.... just PM me here. ˆ_ˆ

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The fight began much in the way Maikeru figured it would. It seemed both combatants were sizing each other up, testing the combat prowess of their kin. Maikeru's blade was a flash of silver and white as it raced around the Otani, doing his best to keep him off balanced and unable to weave hand signs. All the while his Sharingan were studying the man's strange chakra, looking for weaknesses in it, looking for chinks in the armor. As the tomoe in his eyes spiraled around his pupil, his spirit was also watching, finding flaws in his form and stance.

While his body worked on the physical defenses, his mind worked on breaking down the other aspects of Ryuichi's guard. That was probably the most terrifying part of fighting an Uchiha, the way they could seamlessly flow from one form of attack to the next, leaving their opponent little to no room to adjust. From the way he fought, and the way he defended himself, it seemed those new eyes of his weren't quite to the same caliber as the Sharingan, at least not in this sense. It was worrying how he wasn't using any of his other paths, however. Was he underestimating his cousin?

"Maikeru, now!" Susano roared, taking a low stance in the Uchiha's minds eye.

Mimicking his spirit, Maikeru got low, quickly sheathing his sword as he stepped into a 'blind spot' in Ryuichi's defense. As he drew, he felt the satisfying rush of his blade tasting flesh. He watched as blood shot from the wound, a wicked smile curving onto his face under the mask as he moved in to push his lead. He had drawn first blood, and unfortunately for the Rikudo Sennin, it was the beginning of the end.

[Actions sent]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the fight started, Ryu's expression never faltered, with only his purple orbs shifting around wildly in an attempt to size up any info on Maikeru at a glance. Through the armor it was hard to tell if he had any permanent injuries to abuse, but that was usually the case. Regardless, in less than a fraction of a fraction of a second, Ryu exploded with white flaming chakra, causing the earth at his feet to quickly become charred and turn into an eerie shade of purple.

eventually Ryu found himself summoning a massive head of a demonic statue, eyes covered with a blindfold and arms sunken into the earth via the portal that summoned it. Several dragon shaped wisps of chakra flew from it's gaping mouth in an attempt to attack the Uchiha, but to no avail. Ryu was very well versed in the agility and visual prowess that the sharingan gave, sure, but this was his first time fighting one with it. While it was mildly troublesome, along with the lingering feeling that he may already be under genjutsu, Ryu had little to work around...at least at a glance.

When countless strings of invisible chakra flew from Ryu's body in an attempt to stun maikeru, it was again stopped with dodging. Despite this, Ryu didn't look upset, or afraid. Simply amused, with the smallest of grins on his face.

Not even the blow from Maikeru landing an attack on his blind spot was enough to make it fade. While some blood did pour from his side, all it took was a little willpower to remain relatively unphased.

Up in the stands, the ghost of the girl who arrived with Ryu simply pouted, and put her ghostly chin onto her hands. "Dang, he's already gonna do it....guess it's over." She said plainly, prepared to watch the light show.

[actions being sent shortly]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ROUND 2​
rHxVv2U.jpg

Maikeru
HP: 36,750 (+4,466) = 36,750 (MAX)
CP: 22,878 (-10,680) = 12,198
AP: 8.25 - 7 = 9 next round

VS

3NRRBFy.jpg

Ryuichi
HP: 15,544 (-150 -6,975 -1,870 - 3,350 -503 -3,733 - 1,120 -5,490 - 1,870 - 503 - 3,733 - 1,120 - 186 - 371) = -15,430 /21,460
CP: 15,834 (-2,910) = 12,924
AP: KO

Demonic Statue of the Outer Path
HP: 7,560

Boguhanulabuga

:: 0.00 sec ::
Ryuichi enters into Sorcerer Chakra Style
- Fancy.
Somehow Ryuichi is suffering some kind of damage and enclosed in some kind of thingamajig

:: 0.61 sec ::
Maikeru activates Mangekyo
Spinny eyes.

:: 3.53 sec ::
Ryuichi uses Intangible Passage
HP: 3,250

:: 4.85 sec ::
Maikeru uses Omni Flash: Hit!
- Auto-hit: Fail
- Ryuichi suffers 5,490 damage and 6,975 illusory damage (T_T)
- Chance to lose CP equal to attack: Fail
- Chance to stun: Fail
- Ryuichi suffers additional 1,870 damage and 1,870 illusory damage (ToT)
- Chance to bleed: Success! Ryuichi is now bleeding. Takes 186 damage
- Some kind of thingamajig breaks
- Maikeru gains 1,621 HP

:: 7.35 sec ::
Ryuichi summons Boguhanulabuga

:: 8.49 sec ::
Maikeru uses Tsukuyomi
- Annihilation targeting Ryuichi: Hit!
- Auto-hit: Fail
- Ryuichi suffers 3,350 damage and 3,350 illusory damage (TToTT)
- Chance to bleed: Success! Ryuichi is now bleeding more. Takes 371 damage
- Ryuichi suffers additional 503 damage and 503 illusory damage (QAQ)
- Maikeru gains 771 HP

- Higuma targeting Ryuichi: Hit, Hit, Hit, Crit!
- Auto-hit: Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail
- Ryuichi suffers 3,733 damage and 3,733 illusory damage (RIP)
- Chance to bleed: fail
- Chance to lose CP equal to attack: Success, Success, Fail, Fail
- Ryuichi suffers 1,120 damage and 1,120 illusory damage (RIP)
- Maikeru gains 971 HP

:: 10.00 sec ::
nada (._.)

MAIKERU WINS

Note:
- Any comments, questions.... just PM me here. ˆ_ˆ

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back