Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Family Matters

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
To deny Aya had been avoiding family, would be somewhat a lie. After all being in the anbu branch she had no time to come and visit, weeks turned to years. She met her father and took on his name a while back, but that was years ago now. Time flew by so fast, and she really didn't think about it until now. She wasn't a child anymore, and her mother was presumed KIA, or MIA. Aya was just kind of used to not having family around, she'd made friends that she could call family. Being in the Anbu branch didn't help this sentiment she developed while growing up in the slums in the outer country side. But they never reached out to her either, or at least they didn't know she even existed.

Aya had her crimson hair in a braid this time, she thought it was time for a change, since she was bothered that she hadn't changed at all during these years into adulthood, so a different hairstyle was something she wanted to do. She dressed in a grey blue jacket, and a navy blue scarf. She had on a corset top, and some shorts. She had high boots that were brown, matching her top and bottoms. They looked leather. She didn't really grow much taller, she still is as short as the day she met her father. Maybe just an inch taller now.

Aya stood before the Tsuyoshi house hold, nervous, why was she reaching out now? True Anbu kept her busy, but was she really all that busy? The past five years she spent goofing around with trees in the plant realm. She called it training, but she didn't come out anymore powerful then when she came in, in fact she lost some skills if anything. She felt distressed over that, and she planned on transferring over to the main branch since well she hadn't really done anything in the ANBU branch, at least when Kaji was around she was motivated, but now he's gone. So her motivation for the branch kinda went with it.

Aya slapped her cheeks and shook her head, 'what am I even doing here?' She thought to herself, then she put on her smile. She didn't want her own family to see her frowning after all. It was was time for her to reach out. She approached the door, and knocked on the wood part, then rang the bell. She wouldn't let them see how distressed she was, but she fully expected to get scolded for not coming by sooner, or moving in. But her father was ANBU too so he should understand right?

[req Junko]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Topic continuation from: Here & Here

Smoking an herbal cig, Junko was in the living room of the Tsuyoshi manor sitting on the couch. His arms was folded and his feet was kicked up on a small table in front of him as some ruckus in the kitchen had begun. On the arm of the couch sat a black clack licking its paws. Flicking ashes into an ashtray, junko was replaying information in his mind as he was putting things together involving his personal investigations. So far, it was stated that the bloodline anatomy department had stolen organs and that no one had any idea where he was or what he was doing.

“All organs are accounted for correct?” Junko asked.

Yep. Never been touched. We’ve protected the organs the entire time.The black cat responded

Good.”

Why do you think Kitsune stated organs were stolen?

Honestly, I’ve been assuming she was lying and fabricating a story just to get to me. Of course there’s a possibility that someone fabricated the organs and evidence for their own gains.

Could you prove that?

Honestly, if I look into things enough of course I can. That’s not my job though. My job is to just clear the black spot placed on the department and get those individuals re-promoted. They have families to feed just as I do.

How about you? Do you want to be re-promoted for your work or resume your previous position?

Rank doesn’t make a shinobi. A shinobi makes the rank. My only goal behind all this is to clear up misconceptions and eliminate any possible corruption in my village.

Are you sure corruption is going on?

It’s hard to say, I do know that we have a Raikage that’s known for treasonous crimes that was demoted twice. On the last demotion, the Raikage somehow vanishes and replaced by the person he demoted. I’m not the smartest, but I’m sure he wouldn’t want a person he demoted to go higher up in position. Especially to replace him.

When you put it that way, Both people that demoted her was deemed MIA.

Yep. Looking at the public records, it’s fully updated. Meaning, when they added kitsune to the Raikage timeline. It was stated or already stated that I was occupied by threats to my family.

So check in’s or not, the village knew what you had on your plate.

Precisely.”

Knock

Knock

Knock

Did you hear something?” Junko asked as he couldn’t quite hear due to the boys in the kitchen expressing their excitement for breakfast.

Knock

Knock

Knock

Looking to the door, Junko raised a brow. ”Wonder who that could be. . . “ Junko thought outing his herbal cig in the ashtray. Removing his feet from the table, Junko slowly got up and began walking toward the door wearing half his normal suit attire. All he had was his dress shirt with the top button unbuttoned and the arm sleeves rolled up to his elbow, black slacks, black dress shoes, and his black belt.

Opening the door, Junko’s eyes opened wide. He was somewhat stunned. ”Aka. . . “ Junko said before quickly pausing. No, it wasn’t Akane, but the young lady looked very similar. In all honesty, Akane was quite missed. It had been many years since he seen his pupil due to his recent absence involving dimiterum.

”Welcome to the Tsuyoshi house hold. My name is Tsuyoshi Junko. To whom do I owe the pleasure of meeting? And please, come in.” Junko said opening his door. He sort of had an open door policy for the youth. He wanted them to know that they were family no matter the family name they had. It was Junko’s main way of connecting with the village after being a kid on the streets himself.

Upon entering, the young red haired girl would smell the aroma of food being cooked by his wife. Luckily for the guest, it would actually smell pretty good thanks to Akanes mother who showed his wife the ropes. If she had come a few years back, the place would probably be on fire. ”We’re actually about to have breakfast, feel free to join us.”

[Topic Entered]

IC Investigation update:
1. What was stated: Junko, I should inform you that the personnel you had at the bloodline anatomy department were caught stealing organs from the vault, and summarily dealt with. Others work there now.

What was found: Junko moved all organs to scrolls, preserved them properly, and the scrolls are handled/guarded by the "White lotus" (Junko's feline contracts). (Link)

What does this mean? the vault was empty and if anything was found in the vault, it was likely fabricated.

2. What was stated: That’s why you were considered missing in action. & I know you well enough to presume that you’re one tough cookie to take down, and it’d be HIGHLY unlikely for you to actually die in combat because you’re frankly quite the combat maniac. It’d take more than an insane cult to get you into a coffin, of that I’m entirely certain.”

what was found: With or without check-in's, the village knew what Junko had going on involving taking care of threats to his family based off public records being completely updated. "Tsuyoshi Junko is occupied by threats to his family" and it wasn't stated he simply "Vanished" as it did for Raikage Ayumu. (Link)

What does this mean: records reflected that the village had knowledge of Junko's activity with or without check-ins. Kitsune couldn't have been ignorant of the knowledge because it was public record and stated that she actually believed he was alive. It is assumed that Kitsune either wanted to get back at Junko for demotion or possibly wanted him to be MIA as long as possible and fabricated those documents for an unknown reason.

As a result, Junko believed this to be an abuse of power for personal gain and falsified documents. Overall suspicion of the new Raikage rose. What happen to Ayumu anyhow?

3. "The missions weren’t completed and the Medical Combat specialization was never mastered to my knowledge. In addition, word went around that she was further demoted from her rule over the research wing by Ayumu due to a public incident at the gates. I don’t know it all, but I do know that a staff member took a peek at the message and gossip went around. Next thing you know, her things were packed and removed. Her division was left without a leader for quite sometime. I believe she was set to be demoted for two years. Not even two years later though, next thing we know, she was becoming Raikage.”

What does this mean: Kitsune was demoted twice and nothing to be repromoted was ever done. both individuals that demoted her mysteriously was stated as MIA, despite one of the individuals actually having a known whereabout. In addition, with a direct ruling from the previous Raikage of a two year demotion; council called the demoted individual to be Raikage before the two years was up. Did kitsune kill him? Did someone take him hostage? Is council corrupt to make such a decision after Ayumu's order? The leader of the village and a branch "comes up missing" and not a single search party was deployed? (Link)

As a result: Junko has reason to believe council could possibly be corrupt, kitsune has possibly falsified documents, and kitsune may have had a hand in the Raikage coming up MIA or being stated as MIA to take his position.

4. What was stated: upon Kitsune becoming Raikage. One of the first things she did was Pardon him. She said his involvement in the assassination was unfounded.

what does this mean: As an eye witness of the investigation/autopsy and the investigation being public knowledge, Junko knows that Kitsune deemed keiji a traitor herself. (Link)

As a result: This is evidence to Junko that despite being punished for her treasonous behavior, knowing keiji went missing, and knowing keiji aided in the covering up of two kumo leaders deaths along with her. She still couldn't be trusted after pardoning a traitor.

Last edited:

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aya waited a bit, then the door opened, she looked up at the man standing there, and she found herself at a sudden loss for words. Was she at the wrong house? She kinda expected her father to answer. Aka? Who's Aka? The man soon confirmed this was the Tsuyoshi household to her relief.

"Hello, I am Tsuyoshi Aya.. I am... I'm Tsuyoshi Yoshi's daughter." Aya introduced herself before entering, she glanced around and the smell of the food made her mouth water. It smelt good. They seemed very welcoming, drastically different then what she expected. Most ninja families were suspicious of visitors right? She had vague memory of what her father looked like now, but she knew all of the Tsuyoshi house hold was her family, Yoshi told her that much. She also wasn't the type of person to dig through files to learn more about people if it was not mission related, so she only knew what she learned years ago - and those memories were faint.

"The food smells delicious, I'd love to join. Thank you for the invitation" Aya spoke politely, and gave Junko a grin. "So uh, I really didn't come here with a goal in mind..." She said then rubbed the back of her head and chuckled a bit. "I thought I'd finally learn more about my family." Aya then glanced towards the noises of the kitchen.

Had Aya ever been here before? It felt familiar. Maybe it was because they were so open? She found herself suddenly wishing that she came sooner. She's spent most of her time in isolation lately, it was hard to deny she liked this warm feeling she got from inside the household.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hello, I am Tsuyoshi Aya.. I am... I'm Tsuyoshi Yoshi's daughter."

As the young lady entered, Junko’s eyes grew even wider than they did the first time. Immediately, all the noise in the home would come to an immediate halt and silence would fill the room. It was as if a record scratching sound went through Junko’s mind and he wanted to say . . . “Come again?” Of course, the young lady could very well be attempting to deceive them, but what would she gain in doing so?

Did she really say what everyone thought she just said? She was Yoshi’s daughter? Rintaro and Yutaro heads would peek from the kitchen in the doorway. Simultaneously, everyone’s jaws would drop.

"The food smells delicious, I'd love to join. Thank you for the invitation"

"So uh, I really didn't come here with a goal in mind..."

"I thought I'd finally learn more about my family."

“Are you all going to just look crazy? Come eat and pick your jaws up.” Karin said stepping from the kitchen and drying her hands with an orange towel. “Right this way. Aya was it?”

As Karin motioned her to the kitchen. Rintaro, Yutaro, and Junko would slowly pick their jaws up from the floor. “My apologies for the possible awkwardness, but this is the first time this has come up. Yoshi hadn’t said a word.” Junko said as they began going towards the kitchen.

“Well, it’s not like he’s had a chance either dear. We’ve only recently returned to the village.”

“Woah, wait. You’re talking as if you knew this was coming.”

“At some point, yes. Me and Akane had been doing some girl talk before she left and before we left. Unfortunately, we were gone for quite some time, loss family in the process, and just have been out of tune with everything that’s been going on.”

As Junko’s wife spoke, the clanking of plates and dishes could be heard as breakfast was presented. Fluffy pancakes, eggs, bacon, and more would be wonderfully displayed. A plate, utensils and a seat would be available for Aya. She’d be able to eat until her heart's content after grace.

“So, Akane and . . . Yoshi!”

“Woah, who would’ve thought. Right Yutaro?”

“Yeah, all that time spent together training must’ve created a spark.”

“And that spark created Aya” Junko said teasingly.

“We’re glad you came by dear.”

“I agree. Where’s Akane? I’m surprised she didn’t come with you or haven’t told you about your family already. What would you like to know?” Junko said as he took his seat.

“For starters, I’m Rintaro. I’m the good looking twin.”

“Ignore him, he’s the aggravating twin. I’m Yutaro. and that’s our mother.”

“Well, your . . . Grandmother.”

“Wait, is mom getting old like dad?”

“Hey!” Junko shouted simultaneously with his wife.

“I’m Karin sweetie, ignore those two.”

Wife
: Link
Rintaro: Link
Yutaro: Link

Last edited:

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aya couldn't say she was surprised at the the shock, she assumed her father told them, but it looks like he hadn't. Aya nodded to Karin as she lead Aya to the table. She then answered the question Aya had been thinking, Her father never had the chance to tell them. But it seemed like Karin knew that Aya existed, Aya furrowed her brows at this thought, but quickly regained her composure.

Aya sat at the table and looked at the food, while Rintaro, and Yutaro talked about the surprise at her parents abilities to make a child. Aya smiled at Junko, that spark did make her, but she still knew next to nothing about her parents, she did meet Yoshi, but they didn't have long to talk. They both had missions to do, and the Anbu didn't exactly allow a lot of family time.

Aya looked puzzled at Junko's question, Akane? A faded memory of that name,
"Oh, my mother?" Aya paused, they didn't know?

"I never met my mother - at least not that I could remember." She stated in a quieter voice.

"That isn't news I wanted to tell you guys, but my father knows. She's been missing for over a decade, almost two, so she's been pronounced dead. KIA"
That'd been the first time Aya had said that outloud, though it was no news to her, but she was weary how they would react. She'd hope they would have known, it was something she didn't want to bring up.

Aya didn't put on a smile, since this was something that troubled her, she didn't want to cause them trouble. "I am sorry." She stated, she couldn't pretend that she wasn't bothered by this, not this time.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh, my mother?"

"I never met my mother - at least not that I could remember."

"That isn't news I wanted to tell you guys, but my father knows. She's been missing for over a decade, almost two, so she's been pronounced dead. KIA"

Shaking his head, Junko was disappointed to hear that. He’d been gone for quite some time and Kumogakure had apparently loss many shinobi. Many were presumed KIA.

“Your mother was very dear to me. My top student and was like a daughter to me. I was teaching her everything I knew and she was beginning to initially whip these knuckle heads into shape.” Junko said with a smirk. “I’ll get with Yoshi to find out what he knows about her disappearance. Knowing him, I’m sure he did all he could to look for her.” Junko said reaching to his back pocket.

Pulling out his wallet, he’d go through it until he came to a photo. Placing the photo on the table, he’d slide it to Aya. “That’s your mother, your father, and another student I had at the time named Kunashi. I pushed those kids to their limits. Honestly, it’ll be hard for me to believe your mother is dead giving all the training she’s had.” Junko said giving Aya a moment before he would start grace.

As they would join hands and bow their heads, Junko would begin.

“Lord, thank you for this food that we are about to receive for the nourishment of our bodies. Bless the food and bless the hands that made the food. We also want to thank you for bringing Aya to us. Lead us, guide us, and protect us. Amen.”

Opening his eyes, Junko would then see his children do what they did best. . . eat and cost him money.
“If you’d like Aya, you’re more than welcomed to stay here. Would you be up for a tour and to help us make our daily rounds of the orphanages? I’ll be able to inform you of your family.”

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aya looked a bit sad, part of her did not want to learn about her mother, if she learned about her then she would somehow regret never meeting her. She rarely talked about family to anyone, including her closest friend. Though even he knew that Aya grew up without family to a point. Lately she's been a little less tight lipped about that sort of stuff, was she becoming soft? Years slacking off did make her feel a little weaker, and a little more lost than usual.
Aya listened to Junko talk about her mother, and how she was like a daughter to him. Then he pulled out a wallet, and took out a photo. It was a photo of her mother, father, and one of their teammates. Aya's eyes lit up, and she picked up the photo.

"Woah, so that's what she looks like. She looks like me, maybe I'm just a clone." Aya joked, and then laughed a little. Aya much preferred to make jokes, and laugh verses gloom about things she could not control. The photo did help put her in a better mood though.

"I wonder where Kunashi is..." She questioned in a whisper. She hadn't seen him around in the village, was he gone too? or retired?

Aya put the photo down, and put her hands together for the blessing. After words everyone started digging in. Aya pulled a beaten up leather wallet out of one of her pockets and pulled out a photo, to show Junko. It was of a young orange haired Aya, and her team Endo Eiji, Otani Ryuichi, and their team leader Uri, who seemed to have a thin white X next to his head.

"This is my team, my brothers - " Aya paused for a moment, She knew Eiji was no longer anbu, but Ryu,
"Endo Eiji, currently a Jounin for the main branch, and Akaime Ocha Chuunin." She stated with a smile.
"Oh and that was our team leader, though I never got along with him... He kind of forgot I even existed quite a few times." Aya said casually. "But I love Ocha, and Eiji very much, they are my family." She gave a very genuine smile. She'd do anything for those two even at times it seemed like she wouldn't.

Junko put an offer out that Aya did not expect, She was about to agree without thinking it over, but she took a few bites of her food to give herself time to think of a response. She wanted to, but she had things to take care of first. Looking out for orphans was something she never considered, even though she herself was at a time an orphan. She no longer considers herself one, but she grew up believing she was abandoned. She wasn't sure if she'd be good with kids, what if she was too rough? Though at this time she was living in the Silo, or at least sleeping there. After she left the anbu branch she'd have no where to go so it did seem like a great plan to her.
As far as she knew, Anbu couldn't live with family because of the risk it put them in. But aya believed any position had that risk, but she didn't plan on staying in the branch.

"I have to have a meeting with one of the Sennin about my current branch position, but afterwards I would love to stay here and help out." She stated with a grin, Aya had a lot planned, but no real goal. Maybe she could accept that and go with the flow for a while, until she found herself a goal.

[mft]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Aya observed the photo, Junko was happy to at least show her her mother. It was a luxury Junko grew up wishing he had. Junko and Aiko grew up without their parents, didn't see a photo, a letter, or anything. Growing up without family made him quite serious when it came to family and the reason for the orphanage. If he could prevent just a single kid from experiencing some of the things he experienced, he would. Fortunately, he was blessed to help many in the village in similar situations.

"This is my team, my brothers - "

Smirking as Aya pulled out a photo of her own, Junko loved the gleam of joy in her eyes. "I can definitely tell you cherish them and would protect them." Junko said with a nod.

"I have to have a meeting with one of the Sennin about my current branch position, but afterwards I would love to stay here and help out."

"Wonderful, definitely let us know." Junko said with his mouth partially full. "Would you like to see the daily rounds around the estate?" Junko asked. The daily rounds comprised of delivering items to the orphans, checking up on them, and sometimes even teaching them to prepare them for the academy. due to Tsuyoshi training, many orphans often entered into the academy ahead of many students.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back