Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Family Reunion (Pt1)

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Family Reunion:Pt.1 said:
~~~~~~:(Pt.1):~~~~~~

Tsuyoshi Junko and Tsuyoshi Aiko. Brothers, born and raised together. Split by the ninja world and sent on two separate paths. Orphans as kids, they knew what struggle really was. Living off the streets, no knowledge of where they was from, no parents, and being raised by fellow villagers who never understood them. The experience could create a dark spot in anyone's heart. Surprisingly, the brothers managed to become men of peace, and reason.

Tsuyoshi Aiko, a white haired gentlemen and a complete Boy Scout recently returning to the village after being Sent out to finish his training on his own. Aiko, Pupil of Raikage Hayata Shin, have finished his life as a wanderer. He viewed the harsh streets of the world once more, completely understanding what it meant to truly live. His spirit was gentle, caring, loving, and light. No intents on violence, but simply peace. His new focus in life? Well, to simply make a difference in the right direction like his sensei, and reunite with his brother.

Tsuyoshi Junko, pupil of the medical sennin Daisuke and Recently promoted to a medical ninja. He lived in the village with his own mind and goals after enduring harsh training outside the village with his sensei's path. Pain was Junkos way, but with guidance, he focused on peace despite the dark entity within him. All he had was his brother, sensei, Karin, Mazoku, and his feline companions. Individuals that did minuscule things that made a humongous difference in his life. Looking back, Junko killed without hesitation as he Completed missions and survived. He wielded a good heart, but he knew when violence was necessary. It was violence to create peace.

Tsuyoshi Aiko said:

Name:Tsuyoshi Aiko
Type of NPC: iNPC

The night was young as a crescent moon illuminated the dark sky. The air was thick, chilling with its freezing winds as the temperature steadily decreased within the susukino District. Walking the cold crowded streets filled with lights, Aiko blew into his iced hands. His fingers was stiff as pain accumulated in his palms. "Tea.." Aiko thought looking at a small tea shop. "Anything warm seems good right now." Aiko thought, making his way to scavenge for warmth. It seemed as if he forgot how cold it was in kumogakure.

Standing outside the shop, a group of less fortunate men staggered, drinking a beverage of their own in a rambunctious manor. "The tea must be good!" Aiko thought walking up. The men were loud in their conversation, practically screaming as they were right next to each other. Passing the individuals a peculiar stench seeped into Aikos nose. "Ugh, sake. How... How distasteful." Aiko thought entering the luxurious shop.

"One cup of your finest and hottest tea please!" Aiko said with a warm smile unlike the rest of his body.

"Coming Right up!"

The shop wasn't crowded unlike the rest of the district. As a matter of fact, it was empty. Warmth swallowed Aiko's body as he took a seat in a booth to wait for his tea. Observing the shop, Aiko looked in amazement. "Wow." he thought as a cup was placed in front of him by an elderly man.

"Here Ya go, Hot and ready for Ya!"

"Thank you."

"No problem."

Picking up the cup, Aiko nodded taking a fine sip of the steaming tea. "Oh my, this is delicious. Best tea I ever had." Aiko said nodding before placing his cup down.

"Well thank you! We put love into our tea."

"How much do I owe you?"

"It's on the house."

"Really?"

"yeah, you're actually our first customer since we rebuilt. It's been quite a comeback since the incident."

"What incident?"

"Well, a demon emerged out in this part and went berserk. Boy I tell Ya, it was havoc everywhere and I was scared for my little old life. These two ninja showed up and took care of business with that chakra stuff."

"Hehehe, chakra stuff?"

"Yeah that chakra stuff, it's like magic. Them ninjas use that stuff to do a lot. Anyways, to make a long story short, explosions went down, and my tea shop got caught in the midst of it all."

"Did they defeat the demon?"

"Surprisingly yes, it was quite a battle."

"Any idea who those two ninja were?"

"I heard it was the medical sennin and his pupil."

"Interesting."

"Yeah, It was something."

Taking another sip of his tea, Aiko smiled. "This is too delicious. I'm sorry, but I insist on paying you." Aiko said smacking a handful of silver coins onto the table.

"Maybe next time."

Barging into the shop, several of the thugs staggered, knocking over various materials throughout the shop. Falling face first, all the drunks except one had met their end.

"God damn it! Didn't I tell you punks to get away from my shop!"

"Shut up old man."

A hand soon covered the coins, snatching majority of them up. "I'll take this! This will be perfect for our next bottle!"

"Put that down!"

Grabbing the thugs wrist with speed, Aiko looked at the individual with a smile. "If you wouldn't mind, could you leave? You're interrupting our conversation and my tea." Aiko said calmly. "I'm more then happy to help you, but please, no violence." Aiko said loosening his grip as he closed his eyes. Letting go, the thug released the money.

"Hey boys, we got ourselves a super hero!" the thug said reaching into his back pocket. Flicking out a pocket knife, the thug grabbed Aikos shirt, pulling on it with intense force. Opening his eyes, The gentle spirit revealed his fully controlled Crimson red sharingan. Bluntly staring into the thugs eyes, he let Aiko go and dropped the pocket knife. Collapsing, the individual fell unconscious.

"What the hell?"

Grabbing his tea, Aiko stood up as his eyes faded to its original color. "Thanks for the tea again. I'll be back another time. You should get some medics and the proper authorities here." Aiko said making his exit.

"Wait, What's your name?"

"Tsuyoshi Aiko" The young uchiha said leaving the shop with a wave. fading back into the cold night, Aiko sighed. "Dang, just when my night was getting warm."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back