Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Family time with uncle

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It had been a huge while for yhe small girl since she had seen her uncle. She was exited to say the least and she wpuld prove towards him how much she had grown in the moments she didn't see him. "you just wait uncle..." she said with first clenched. Ofcourse she had brought some snacks and things for afterwards.

Earlier the day she had left the message at their house:
"Dear Uncle Maki,

Please come and see me near the park. It has been a long while and I wish to show you how big I have grown! I brought water, snacks, blankets and a first aid kit... You never know!

- Uchiha Kotori.
Ps: muffins!!"

//ooc: Pvt for Maki

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maki reads the letter, blinking at the words. It had been some time since he spoke to little Kotori, who was indeed not so little now. The Sennin throws on a fine linen silk vest over a black dress shirt and a pair of matching slacks before heading out in his best hiking boots to the part. As he walks, his cane taps a tune on the ground before him, the man never having truly lost his touch with the musical realm.

He arrives and looks around, shading his eyes with his free hand and trying to spy his niece.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The more time it took, the bigger the feeling in the stomach became. She was really exited to do this... And she has tried to sneak her way around as soon as she spotted her uncle.
She would have been sneaking around in the hope to throw confetti up in the sky. Suprising him at least she tried to do so.

"Bojaaaaah!!" she would yell and stretched her arms way up high and made a small jump and as she landed she would try to hug him. "So long ago..!" she would say and with her dyed hair speeking out at places as she didn't visit the barber for a while now.

"Uncle uncle..! I want to show you what i can... So be prepared uncle!" her stance would take hold a child daring the adult. Hands balded towards fists and a smirk on her face.

// calling b-mod

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Welcome to your Modded Fight!
tumblr_mzpr33U9t21tptsy9o1_500.gif

I will be your moderator for this fight! Send, in a PM, your actions and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.

When sending this information, I would prefer to have hyperlinked stuff or regular links. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as it cuts down on searching.

If you feel that I may miss something, please feel free to add in a list of passives or effects that you wish to be given special attention, or just a list of all of your passives works as well, whichever.

Lets have a nice fun fight on this one, remember both of you will be under a 48 Hour time limit since the B-Mod goes up. Right now lets get ready to rumble!​
<i>
</i>

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
And she appeared with a hug, one Maki returned before setting her down. She had definitely grown. ”Show me wha-“ And with that she was attacking him, leading Maki to bring his cane forward to defend himself from the blows coming his way. Well, he could use the practice, and hopefully she wasn’t at dangerous as her dad. Or as Maki himself had been in the past.

(Actions sent)

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maki:
Hp: 42,000
Cp: 33,000 - 1485 - 825 - 215 - 1830 = 29095
Ap: 10ap - 9.25 = 10.75ap next round

------------------------------------

Kotori:
Hp: 39,000 - 780 - 1755 = 36465
Cp: 39,000 - 780 - 1359 - 3000 - 540 - 739 = 32582
Ap: 10ap - 8 = 11ap next round

</COLOR>
Round 1:

Owly Declares a dual against Maki = 0 Seconds

Kotori Activates Sharingan with Initiative = 0 Seconds

Maki uses Trace Projection = 2.75 Seconds

Kotori uses a Hidden action against Maki = 3 Seconds [Hits!]

Maki uses Radiant Aura against Kotori = 5.25 Seconds [Hits!]

Kotori does a hidden action against Maki = 5.5 Seconds [Miss!]

Maki uses 4-Hit combo against Kotori = 6.5 Seconds [Crits, Hits, Crits, Hits] [Kotori bleeding Rank 2]

Kotori uses Force Break against Maki = 8 Seconds [Hits]

Maki uses Unleash = 9.25 Seconds​
<COLOR color="#008040">

Notes:

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He had blocked her quick surprise, but now the fight was on for real. As her eye shifted into the Sharingan, Maki holds out his cane, which seems to dissolve into dust in his hands, leaving him holding only the crystal that sat atop it. This vanished into a pocket as the ground under him seemed to sink in from added weight from somewhere. He saw her using handseals, but so no result and could only guess what happened before reaching out and slapping his palm against her forehead, destroying part of the chakra she used while enhancing his own powers.

She makes more seals, and once more he sees no result and instead reaches out. Metallic dust seems to flow from his very body to his hands, forming small blades that he slaps at her quickly with, leaving her bleeding on the ground. And then she was attacking for real, some force trapping him in an ever tighter space. He knew this technique, and knew it would hurt. But instead felt nothing. Maki blinks before his eyes narrow.

He would need to be quicker than he was, it seemed. And his mind would need to recover even faster if his niece could trap him like this without even a hint that it had happened to him. He slaps his hands together, his chakra suddenly seeming to flow free in raw power into his limbs.

”Not bad at all, little one. Have you been learning from your father?”

(Actions sent)

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Her eyes were swirling and soon the green hue got towards purple before getting red. Her eyes held now three tomoe's unlike in the past where they held a simple two tomoe.
She would take a breath, she would need to remain focused to try and do this right and not like the last time. Yet something was holding her back, she was at the same time too scared to hurt him too badly. Somewhat regretting the choice in herself. 'If you want to... You can let me out.' Was the contract talking to her, but she shook her head. She wanted to do this on her own.
The palm against her head was something like a flick"Oi!?" She said and was a bit taken back from it, but knew this was a battle and would try to do her best, but at most she was waving signs.

"Not really... After I came back from Sand... I haven't seen the Advisor or my dad kind off..." There was a tune in her voice, almost sad yet she held up a smile to hide her feelings. She felt lonely. It was a fact. Again she shook her head, there was no time for weakness, not in a fight... She thought that missing someone was a weakness. "What about your Uncle?" She asked before she would go further.

[ooc: Sending actions soon.]
[Sorry for small post <..>;]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maki:
Cp: 29095 - 75 - 2065 - 2065 - 4956 = 19934
Ap: 10ap - 9 = 11ap next round

Kotori:
Hp: 36465 - 1170 - 688 - 1755 - 7541 - 2340 = 22971
Cp: 32582 - 780 - 755 + 1170 - 504 - 1980 - 2727 = 27006
Status: Bleeding rank 4, Eternal Mangeyou Sharingan, Heat Wave, Abysmal Harbinger
Ap: 11ap next round

Abysmal Harbinger:
HP: 6600
AP: 4

</COLOR>
Round 2:
<COLOR color="#008040">

Kotori activates Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan with Initiative = 0 Seconds

Maki uses Arcing slash with Initiative against Kotori = 0 Seconds (Crits)

Maki uses Limit break = 0 Seconds

Maki uses Zantetsuken against Kotori = 0 Seconds (Misses!)

Maki uses Higuma Against Kotori = 0 Seconds (Hit, Miss, Miss, Crits, Miss, Hits, Hits)(Kotori bleeding Rank 3)

Kotori uses Heat Wave = 1.81 Seconds

Kotori uses Dragon Flame Bomb against Maki = 4.53 Seconds (Partial hit 50%)

Kotori uses Abysmal Harbinger = 7.25 Seconds

Notes:

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
And once more he was in the middle of things. His mind was beginning to regret his decision to fight. Everything swam and he was no longer facing Kotori in his head. He was facing a rival from the hidden Frost shinobi. Maki’s fake eye seems to light up as the chakra crackling from his last technique focuses into the blades that even now were reforming around his hands. Each one seemed to simply grow in length to true swords as he launches himself forward, bringing one around in an arc and slamming into his niece fully. Within a flash of an eye he was once more reshaping his weapons.

The two blades seemed to meld into one before her eyes, disintegrating into each other to form one large weapon then he slashes swiftly, and missing. But even as he missed he was spinning into a new assault, slamming several more attacks into her and sending her away from the blows. All within the same instant of time, he’d launched three assaults upon her.

And then his mind snapped back to reality as the heat of her own technique hit him before launching an attack that he almost dodges. And then she summons a fire beast, making Maki groan. ”Why all that?” He had little room to speak as he looks at her and realizes how heavily she’s bleeding. ”Oh shit! Are you okay Kotori? Do we need a mednin?” Worry was etched on his face.

(Sending Actions soon)

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The first attacked of Maki hit her, she soon found herself annoyed that she didn't stop it herself. Slowly she breathed out... This would have been shite either way. The next attack, however, she did manage to follow with her Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and dodged it like it were to be children play. She simply moved with her uncle as if they had been turned on each other for a single dance step. But soon to be overcome by her ego... she dropped the ball and felt the flurry of attacks. "W-what?" She muttered out and took a stance back just a bit just enough out of reach for a new one. After the attack, she had to do something... And she decided to make a scorching wave at the ground and a monster emerging from it. Soon after her words caught the words that her uncle spoke. 'Worried?' She asked herself and would tilt her head a little.
It was that sudden moment, the realization that he was worried... That she finally felt it. She felt her body sting all around, but gritting her teeth she bit through. Even she took a moment to have a quick peek at her body... This was bad. This was blood levels even she didn't think of losing so fast. But... Her father never raised her as a softy... She would take this and smile, yes... a smile.

"I'm fine... As proud shinobi, this is what we can take... Right?" The last bit was a bit insecurity from her side, but even that took her on surprise... why was she insecure? "But don't worry... Payment isn't over just yet!" She yelled back but winced a bit, yup.. wounds hurt, actual wounds hurt...! In her head, she could hear Hatter sigh towards her. "And so much for having me in a fight..." Her contract sounded in her head and she would... be able to strangle him so much right now. She had made some mistakes alright. In her head, she would go over the fact... His question, maybe... it was needed? She took a quick glance towards her eye corner, something she always did if were lost in thoughts for a second.

[MFT: 340+]
[Sending actions soon.]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maki:
Cp: 19934 - 1000 - 1640 - 2640 - 2065 = 12589
Ap: 11ap - 10.25 = 10.75ap next round

Maki Clone

Maki Clone 2

Kotori:
Hp: 22971 - 1560 - 5768 = 15643
Cp: 27006 + 1170 - 755 - 1520 - 780 - 380 - 1238 - 1760 - 2640 = 19103
Status: Bleeding rank 4, Eternal Mangeyou Sharingan, Heat Wave
Ap: 11ap - 8 = 11ap next round

Abysmal Harbinger:
HP: 6600 - 6600 = exploded
AP: 4

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#008040">Round 3:

Maki uses Armored soul = 1.36 Seconds

Kotori does a hidden action against Maki = 1.81 Seconds [Hits]

Abysmal Harbinger uses basic attack against Maki = 2.5 Seconds [Hits]

Maki uses Sacrificial Rite against Kotori = 4.08 Seconds [Misses]

Kotori uses Updraft against Maki = 4.53 Seconds
- Maki uses Flock of Shadows!

Maki uses Higuma against Kotori = 6.58 Seconds [Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits]

Kotori Combo's into Vaporization against Maki but hits a clone! = 7.25 Seconds [Clone explodes]

Abysmal Harbinger Explodes against Maki = 10 Seconds [Misses!]​

Notes:
Kotori moves couldn't combo as first move was not a full hit

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He takes a breath before reaching into himself, and folds the chakra shell within. On the outside there would be no apparent change, but internally his mind seemed more…resilient in this state. As Kotori does another thing, which he can only assume to be a genjutsu, Maki takes a hit from her flaming companion and grins, reaching out for her head again. And she ducks past him, bringing a curse to his lips before he explodes into ravens. The clones did good to distract as Maki rushes in, blades once more materializing on his hands and the blows coming down. Then he was dancing back as the thing exploded at him, Kotori uselessly attacking a clone.

”Not worried, no. Just found that beast to be a bit much. What I’m worried about is when all these mind tricks end and I find out what state I’m truly in.” That said, Maki prepares to attack once more.

(Actions sent)

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She wasn't one to lie... Her body hurt, one in a way she barely even remembered. In her mind, she already thought some dark and sinister thoughts, about her going to die because this pain... this amount of blood she was losing, was starting to worry her. She wasn't used to real battles yet and had often the age that she suddenly could hop around in her mind. One moment this, one moment that. That even at this very moment, she was already trying to attack her uncle Maki while the next moment she felt her body ache.

Even when her ray of attacks went off... she seemed to have something done... Yet it was just a puff of smoke in front of her that showed that she had hit a clone. "Hnnngg..." She sounded, gritting her teeth. IN her thoughts she already went over the fact that she wasn't good enough right there. "Well. Uncle got to give you that, sometimes you forget the past a little... Or it is just fuzzy. That was a nice trick you did. Wonder why I never thought of that to be used..." Her voice was silently getting softer till the end till she visible flinched for a moment. Yes, it did hurt all of this did hurt. But she would keep on going. "I ain't giving up... I want to show you what I can do these days uncle! I want to show you, dad, mom, brother, and sister that I ain't that little!" A small speech, maybe more for herself than for others.

[Actions send]
[MFT: 262]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[B-mod canceled]

Thank you for modding this Yukio, and thank you for be willing to take it over Takeshi. Major thanks to Bones to be my RP-battle partner for this battle.

[topic left?]
[Maki is out of the village... so I assume we leave this RP where it stands?]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back