Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Fanning the Flame Part 1

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank

Ever since her return to Konohagakure, the village had been quite the hub of activity. The leading officials of the village were away on a visit to the Hidden Cloud as she had heard so far leaving herself, Asuka and Nagisa as some of the senior shinobi in charge of the village. With some of the work that had been swarming her, the person known as the Shepherd still bothered her mind and she had promised Nibachi a visit. She glanced at where her arm used to be exhaling a sigh as she traversed the routes before eventually ending up in front of the gated estate that Nibachi now led. There were several things that defintely caught her attention at first glance. The guards that orginally stood guard were more armored than usual and wielded chakra weapons that looked like they could do some damage. The gates had been reinforced with a triple set of locks and her trained eye was easily able to pick out spots in the wall that looked like they had been struck recently. Just what had happened here? As she approached, the guards snapped to attention before each of them withdrew a key inserting it at the same time in unison as the gate swung open. "Thank you." Security had defintely been tightened since last time she had been here. That much was for certain. As she walked the pathways to the audience hall, she noted the construction of a large guard house to the right and she frowned a bit. Something was not right. Everything seemed under lock and key and the guards were not ones that she recgonized. In fact, now that she thought about glancing towards the guards that patrolled the estate, these were all new faces and not ones that belonged to the Santaru. Something was amiss. Her one good hand dropped down to the sheathed dagger she had as she approached the audience hall pushing open the doors and blinking what she saw when she was inside. Gone was the dark wooden floor and coffee table that she had and instead the floor had been laden with a thick red carpet and a thronelike seat upon which sat an unfamilar figure.

"Just who are.." "So, you've arrived, Captain.""Excuse the language but who are you and why are you sitting in my house?""Ah, Captain. Such silly questions. We all believe we are entitled to things in life, no?" Suddenly, she felt herself unable to move in some odd manner and as she glanced down, she slowly realized why as her arms were thrust behind her back and her dagger removed. Shadow Paralysis was a annoying little obstacle to most foes. "But every now and then, all good things must come to an end. Search her." A lot of questions were going through her mind right now, was this the same creep she had briefly encountered in the dunes of Sunagakure? The voice sounded eerie enough and the dude's personality fit the bill. "I'm about to give you a real quick trip to heaven if if you don't explain just who the hell you are and what you've done with the commander of this estate and the ACTUAL people who reside here." "Ah, your precious little general friend is doing just fine , you'll met him soon enough, I daresay." "I said...to tell me just..who the hell you are. Let me translate that into something you'll understand." As the guards seized her arms and the Shadow Paralysis was no longer needed, she headbutted the first one and locked her legs around the second guards neck flipping him into a wall as she fell. "Perhaps this will require more work than I anticipated. They did say it would not be as simple as your blockheaded friend.""Yeah? Just who would that be if you don't mind me asking." Her response was a barrage of kunai thrown her way as several more guards barged into the room encircling the two as they fought. Soku merely glanced around cracking a small grin. "Now, this is what I call a party." Lightining began to spew from her fingertips in the form of tiny needles as they shot towards the several guards piercing into their skin as she engaged into a fight with the mysterious trespasser.

But it seemed all was not as it seemed. Eventually, she felt herself tiring rapidly more than usual for some odd reason. She glance down to see one of the man's hand locked onto her back and it seemed to be siphoning chakra into himself. She barely mustered up enough energy for a reply before collasping onto the floor. 'Damned ANBU..they really dont' go out easy." Inwardly cursing looking around at the platoon of guards that were considered so elite he had paid a fortune for and this one ANBU had wiped out in less than a second. "Some guards." He snorted to himself throwing the knocked out woman over his shoulder as he made his way to an adajacent room that led downstairs deep underground to a series of dungeons that housed the entire Santaru househould. "You dare to challenge the Shepherd, he who has power over the group, this herd of mindless goons who brutally murdered my brothers?!"Arriving at a cell that housed another man, he threw Soku into it watching with an almost creepy sense of satisfaction as the Captain hit the hard floor knocked out for the moment before turning and walking away. Her cellmate happened to be none other than Nibachi who's eyes widened at the arrival of his relative, it was almost like a shockwave and it seemed to wash away his fatigue."You know, when I asked for help, this is not what I was expecting. Did you at least bring a candy bar?""For you, no."Hitting the floor facefirst had been quite the jolt to wake as she sat up with a grunt of pain."Pardon my language but you expect me to believe this one crazy dude has been keeping you all hostage in some underground jail in the middle of the village and no one knows about it. What the actual hell, Nibachi?"It's the perfect time too, think about it. Most of the higher ups are out of town and those who are left in charge are playing catch up with their work."Yeah, well, you know where he messed up? When he decided to kidnap an ANBU Captain and think no one would notice. Now then, let's play break out of creepy prison.""Way ahead of you, just gotta find a way to blow up half the estate and kill creepy dude."Why is nothing ever easy with you?"This was going to be a hassle all because some random shinobi had it out for her. Held hostage in her own house, Soku did not believe she would see the day. She laid down on the hard floor staring up the ceiling. Maybe an idea would come to her..at some point. It was her residence after all, no one knew it better than her and Nibachi which got her thinking. How had the man taken over the estate so effectively and swiftly. Perhaps they could use the same technique.

WC: 1201

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back