Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Fanning the Flame Part 2

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Dressed in the traditional sky blue robes of the Santaru laced with a green trim outline, she made her ways outside looking around the repairs being done to the estate. Everything was coming along smoothly as she gripped the sword at her side eyeing the audience hall where several senior clan members were already making their way into. She was not looking forward to this, not at all, damned politics. The senior Santaru elders had demanded a meeting to discuss recent happenings and she had to honor that, otherwise what sort of person would she display to the people. Nodding as Nibachi materialized by her side also dressed in a lavish set of robesnever without his trusty spear, she nodded towards the big great building which awaited their arrival. "Ready?" "No, come on." Without another word, the Captain set a route for the large audience building as the guards within announced her presecne to those inside and almost instantly, she could feel the tension inside the room as eyes swiveled to set on her. "The commander can wait outsi-"."He stays, Ikaru." "But, my lady, he has no ne-." "He stays, end of discussion." She locked eyes with Ikaru Mahra, she didn't like him. It was funny what wealth could do to some people but she wasn't about to bow to the likes of him, She glanced around the room mentally counting off the names present in the room before signaling the herald to begin the meeting. ""By Raiden's blessing, on this honorable day, we do officate the start of this gathering for the unity of all. May the Will of Fire guide us all. Assemebled before us, we do have Miyuki Fardan, Ikaru Mahra, Okoto Ning, Nanjirou Soku and Santaru Nibachi. In the name of Raiden, we begin."

Soku nodded as she took her seat gesturing for everyone else to do the same. This was going to be a tough one, she didn't even know how she was going to get through today but she could try. "I know the past few days have been tough, the inexucsable loss of the majority of our warriors has left a heavy stain upon us and on top of that, the eventual escape of the one known as the Shepherd, the person responsible for all this has only added to the animosity we feel. I have called you here, dear elders to discuss and propose a plan of action to preserve our way of life as we know it. Our residing in this village was a miracle in itself though lately it seems like that has turned into a nightmare." The woman read everyone's reactions noting the expressions, none of them positive. This was not going to go well, that much was certain and that much she could tell. "Soku-sama, time after time, we have been afflicted with obstacles and time after time, these meetings are called but seems like nothings is produced from these! Now, the burden of death and blood lingers over our households due to the actions of a single individual. When will anything be done? When? Miyuki, poor woman. She liked her, she had risen through the ranks and her skills were second to none compared to Nibachis but sometimes, she tended to play on emotions more than logic. It didn't help that the accursed snake, Ikaru used this as his segway in as well. "Miyuki speaks true, my lady. It has been a nightmare as you said due to the actions of a single individual, someone hellbent after you. Perhaps it would be more prudent to address him instead of needlessly wasting lives on a personal affair, it does seem like all this bloodshed has been done for the sole purpose of obtaining your head."

Soku locked eyes with Ikaru, the ghost of a smile playing on his expression. She knew damn well what he meant although his words were coated with honey, his purpose altogether was another one. Nibachi tightened his grip on his spear stepping forward a bit. "Speak openly, Minister, what is it you mean?" "He means the bearer of all this ill will is none other than the individual seated at the head of this room. If it was not for her actions, we would not be in this situation. If you had not undertaken that particular misson, we would not be in this situation. We did warn you against joining hands with the ANBU, nothing good comes of such an organization." "Your audacity, Okoto! It's not like she had a cho-!"It's ok, Miyuki." No one had said this was going to be easy. No one had said things were going to be all sunshine and butterflies. She knew what they wanted and that was a thing they would not recieve. "Loyalty is a strong thing, elders and to think that you would ever question my bond to the village is a sad thing indeed, Despite your views on the ANBU Black Ops, Okoto, I only did what I ever did for the betterment of us and the village. We do not get to pick and choose what benefits us at the expense of others, we accept the risks that come with that and this is one of those risks. "A risk that has cost us endless death and bloodshed. He damn near leveled the compound in search of you, Soku! Loyalty is a cute thing and all but when it puts others in harms way becasue of you, you have to weigh your options! "Loyalty to the Hidden Leaf Village is what secured our space here in this village, you would do well to remember that fact, Minister Mahra."

A tense silence filled the room as Soku spoke those words. "It is also what has corrupted you, my lady. You are unfit to lead in the current sitaution, I suggest implementing a tempoary regent until the matter is resolved." "Do you know what you are saying, Okoto?!" So, it had come to this. Their plan was unfolding between her very own eyes and she smiled as she held up a hand to stop Miyuki from talking as she clasped her fingers together. "I agree and who better than Mi-."Miyuki will be acting regent in my absence, that is my final choice." "My lady, you simply can not ju-.""I can and I have, Ikaru. Anyone have other objections they would like to state?" Silence followed as she nodded. Unpinning her blue cloak embalzoned with the Santaru logo on it, she folded it with everyone watching as the cloth was passed from her hands to Miyuki. A gut-wrenching feeling at best She could not win here, not with so many poised against her, a sad truth but the truth it was. "Come on then, Nibachi, we've overstayed our welcome, it seems like." Standing up, she gave a parting glance to the two men as she trod out of the audience hall . What a sad thing it was but sacrifices had to be made. Today had been the hardest. She trusted Miyuki, she would do well, well until the Shepherd was brought to justice. That would be an ardous task in it's own kind.

WC: 1199

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back