Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Fascinating. Fascinating in the extreme. [open]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Lord Steward looked over the merchant's building. A modest building that was created without the Steward's input or his ability. The building had been put together by a number of individuals who charged far too much, and used shoddy materials. It looked like it was going to fall over if a wind storm were to occur. Yes. This could be a problem. A dominion effect. One building if it fell over could damage several others in the area and thus there would be injured people, and the already overworked medical staff at Omni Prime would be even more overworked. "Can you fix it? I mean... I don't have much money left. I'll gladly pay you for the supplies and the time. I-I should have asked you for help, but I don't like to bother one such as yourself. You've already built quite a bit here, and this seemed ... a bit below you." The female merchant spoke. She was a sweets vendor. She had red hair that was shoulder length and tied into a bun at the back. "Are you--" She was promptly cut off as Sousuke raised his metallic hand. He made the gesture for 'one moment please'. He was already doing the calculations. He was figuring out how to make the building much more space effective and work within its current confines.

Takahashi Sousuke the third raised his hands. His grey form glowed blue as he conjured his chakra. He was calling to the metal already. He spoke to metal and metal spoke to him in ways that few understood. The building material would comply. It moved and straightened. The metal weaved and thinned out. He would walk up to it and touch it. The metal would then strengthen tenfold. Chakra and metal when combined could do wondrous things. Metal grew stronger. It became far more durable. He would take a step back. He would continue to move the metal with his mind. People passed by and did not take a second glance at what was happening. This was normal. The Lord Steward helped his people, and his people helped him in return. It was the norm. The merchant's mouth was agape. Her simple store was not going to be simple any more. It was going to look... it was going to look modern and something special.

When the building was done, Sousuke even added the glass and the lights. A neon red and blue sign read 'Yuna's Confectionaries!' The dot on the exclamation mark had a swirled candy image to it.. "Is this satisfactory?"<i></i> He spoke curiously with what seemed to be natural concern. The owner would nod her head yes. "Excellent."<i></i> He spoke as he continued to hold his hands behind him. The mechanical man seemed to be pleased himself. It almost seemed like he was smiling beneath the metallic visage of a face. "I did not move any of your tools or materials. They should all be in the area behind the front desk on the shelf. That wooden shelf of yours, imported, but very sturdy."<i></i> He answered.

Yuna would shake her finger at him. "You just wait right there. I'm going to go make a batch of Electric Cherry lolipops. I'm going to make you like... five of them. No six!" The merchant ran into her new building and the sounds of making that sugared good commenced. Sousuke would just stand there. Candy. Candy was the reward. He didn't even ask for a reward, but he was going to be given one.

Maki Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryo knew going out of the house when he wasn't going to the academy wasn't the best idea. He didn't know the village lay out very well and he knew that the way people saw him would be no different here than how it was back in Soons Keep. But he couldn't stand staying inside. The place just felt so... off. It wasn't necessarily nice but it was bigger than he was use to and certainly very different than the tiny hut of a home he'd spent most of his life in. It didn't feel like home. He felt out of place, like his being here was a mistake even knowing full well that it was for the best. He couldn't stand the four walls that felt like they were closing in on him so he took to the streets.

So far he hadn't gotten himself into any trouble. He was keeping out of sight by sticking to the alleys, avoiding anywhere busy to avoid drawing attention. He did his best to not get lost, almost checking to see if he could recognize anything before he kept going. Today he was feeling confident enough to look around the less busy market sections. There didn't seem much to them, especially compared to what he'd seen growing up. He rarely got to see the better parts of Soons Keep but what he did put even the best Sunagakure to shame. How was the city full of shinboi the less interesting place to be?

The entire afternoon felt wasted until he heard something he didn't quite know how to describe. It was like a building falling apart very slowly. The shifting of stone and metal, not all at once but gradually. Despite himself he couldn't help but poke his head out of the alley to see what was going on and sure enough his wide, ruby red eyes went as big as saucers when he saw what it was. A whole building being raised up, changed and molded by an unseen force. The source of it was perhaps even stranger than the phenomenon itself -- a man with metal covering every inch of him. Ryo watched him weave whatever jutsu was putting the building together, awed by this ability he'd only begun to see quite recently.

He saw as the man finish his jutsu as the building now stood better than it had been before. The young boy watched the man in metal be given thanks, a woman who must have been the business owner promising to go make him sweets right away. As she ran back inside Ryo began to sneak in closer, wanting a better look at this weird man.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Lord Steward watched from the outside. Yuna was quickly making the candied goods. The woman was not a Journeyman like the Steward was, but she seemed to have a mastery of her craft. She was boiling and cooling the candy and rapid speeds. While the woman was not a ninja, she had certainly a swiftness about her for an average human. She stuck her tongue out of the side of her face as she worked hard and seemed to be truly enjoying the craft itself. There were those who liked to work, and loved their work. It was these individuals who were even better at the craft they partook. Sousuke would pull back the hood of his robe and he would placed his hands on his metallic head. He would simply observe. Was he going to take up the confectionary craft? Maybe. Probably not. Teke liked sweets, or rather she was adapting to them. She was a young woman now who was discovering taste for the first time. Assumedly she would enjoy having such a treat. He was being given six of this lolipop. Electrical. Cherry. It was an odd image, but the woman was putting a lightning bolt design on this good with sugar. The goody was circular, on a stick, and had a lightning bolt. It was very much red. She was now putting wrappers on it, and putting them in ... a basket? Even the basket had candies decorated on the sides of it. Were they edible? Was it just for show?

The Steward was not his usual sharp self, but he would turn around. His eyes looked to and fro. Everyone was passing around. Yet there was a solitary figure staring back at him, a youthful male. A boy. The boy was sneaking. Training? Entirely possible. He did not recognize the boy. The Steward knew people before they knew him, but this lad was a mystery to him. No sigil came to mind. His hair and shape of the hair threw him off. At this vantage point he did not have enough data. Sousuke would turn around fully to stare back. He stood at his hands behind his back. Nothing familiar still. He would raise his metallic hand and wave at the boy. "Salutations."<i></i> He would state. "I would be most appreciative if you were to come forward and engage in the social art form with me that is identifiable by most as conversation."<i></i> He would speak. The tone was welcoming, and surprisingly pleasant despite the metallic exterior.

Maki Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was difficult not to gawk at the strange man as he grew closer, slipping behind whatever cover he could find. It took him getting as close as he had to realize that he couldn't actually see who this guy was. Everything from his feet to his face was covered in metal. It was rather spooky. Anything could be under all of that. He knew he didn't have any chance to but his curious mind wanted to peek under it all somehow. Was he all burnt or scarred? Or maybe there was something physically weird with him? Maybe like he was...

He froze the second that expressionless face turned towards him, clearly spotting him even as he couldn't see the eyes. Already his mind was racing about what to do. In a lot of situations the best he could think was throwing a rock and running. That trick alone had gotten him out of more trouble than one would think it could. That wasn't likely to work here. The man was coated in metal and was a shinobi. Either one of these would ruin his plan and both of them together made it hopeless. He'd feel no relief when the man waved at him, inviting him over with a friendly tone. He talked funny, using some words Ryo didn't understand or had even heard before.

Hesitantly he agreed to step out and forward, showing that he wasn't a shy child as he refused to break eye contact. He didn't want the man in metal to think he was scared or that he had anything to hide. He knew there'd be no missing the strange marks in his eyes but he'd grown accustom to people spotting that despite his best efforts short of covering them up. When he came within a few paces of the man he stopped in his tracks, staring up at him sternly with his limbs tensed in case he felt the need to run at any moment.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Lord Steward would kneel down. He brought himself down to the boy's level. His eyes glowed blue. Chakra mist seemed to rise out of the eyeholes. It seemed natural for the man. It seemed like he was straining his eyes when he was doing this. He was digesting details. Metaphorically chewing on them. There was something here staring at him in the face, literally, that he could not put his fingers on it at this point. It felt like he was staring at a younger version of someone close to him. Sousuke's mind was running to and fro. He was cross referencing every entry he had in his database. On one side stood Ryo, on the other was a swirling compendium of every Sungakurian resident. There were no spoken words between the two for several minutes. It was difficult. This was going to be very difficult indeed. "This usually works better if one of us does the talking."<i></i> He coughed, or what seemed like a cough. It seemed very strange for a machine to cough. Sousuke put his index finger to his temple. Alright. Kid. Talk to the kid. Say something. Get the child to be forthcoming about something. He would point to himself. "My name is Takahashi Sousuke the third. I am the son of Takahashi Judori and Masashi Mako."<i></i> One could not take for granted that everyone in the village knew the former Steward-Kazekage, turned Kazekage, turn Steward. "What should I call you, or better yet what is your name?"<i></i>

The Steward considered something further. Maybe he should call for Kitchy. The Steward would place his index and middle fingers in his mouth. He made a whistling noise. Not instantly but within a few moments the Steward's husky came. The dog emerged and ran to her own. The dog jumped and put her paws on his shoulders. The Steward would pet the dog on the head and give it a rub. "Do you want to come pet my dog? Her name is Kitchy. She will not bite. This I can certainly assure you of."<i></i> Kitchy would jump off of Sousuke's shoulders and look to Ryo. The dog would turn her head in a way to suggest a bow of sorts.

Maki Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryo was beyond uncomfortable. Normally a person's face was very honest. He could tell if he was being sized up or judged, see whether or not he was really in trouble or not but this guy -- was he even a man? Nothing about him seemed natural or normal. He didn't have a single tell on that blank mask of a face. The only motion came from the glowing of his eyes which he'd already averted his gaze away from. The feeling of discomfort seeped deeper and deeper until well over a minute had passed and it just kept going. He had nothing to say, nothing to do. A part of him wanted to throw a punch and stun the metallic man just to get him out of his face and make something happen. It felt like sitting on a bomb with a burning fuse the longer he was watched like this.

When the silence finally broke the sudden sound of the man's voice made Ryo flinch despite the gentle tone. The metallic sound of the man's voice unnerved him, making him feel like he was dealing with something less human than himself for once. The comment about how one of them should be talking made a hot flare of both embarrassment and anger flare up in his chest. It felt accusatory, like he was accusing him of not contributing in a conversation he never wanted to be in. After letting out a rough... cough?... the man introduced himself as Sosuke, speaking archaically as he brought up the name of his parents as well. When asked for his own name at first he said nothing. This man was a weirdo, a complete stranger. However he knew better than to keep his mouth shut around some people. Some people would do a lot just to get a reaction out of others.

"Ryo."

He didn't dare offer more. Not that his surname would be particularly revealing but simply because he didn't want to give into what felt like intimidation any more than he had to. As Ryo held his ground he crossed his arms across his chest and glowered more intensely. This guy better back off if he really didn't want any trouble. He'd hit a guy made of metal without a second though if he wanted to test his nerve.

When the man -- Sosuke -- brought his fingers to his lips Ryo almost struck out on instinct. What came next was weird. He made the motions a normal person would to whistle but not only did it not make sense for it to work but the noise sounded off, as inorganic as his voice. The action left him so stunned that he wasn't prepared for what came next: a large black and white dog with fluffy fur bounding out of the blue. It was a big animal, large enough to jump up and put it's paws on its master's shoulders. At first Ryo wondered if he should turn away when the man was distracted but a moment later the metal man introduced the animal as Kitchy and assured him she wouldn't bite.

At first his gaze didn't change any from looking at the strange shinobi. So what, it was a dog? A big fluffy, friendly dog. One that would look very happy to have a new friend. The change in his expression was clear as the gears in his head started turning in a new direction. Maybe... maybe it wouldn't be the worst idea to pet it. Just for a moment. Slowly he reached a hand out, gently placing it on the dog's head and feeling it's soft fur before he began gently ruffling it.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Crossed arms. That was a trade mark sign of someone being defensive, or maybe bored. The single word answer provided by the child seemed to confirm the former instead of the latter. In a very human manner, the machine of a man placed his hand on the back of his head. He was given a name. Ryo. Nothing else was going to be forthcoming. There was a long pause. At least Kitchy was here. Dogs were great. When all else failed, the canine companion becomes the most dependable aid. Kitchy would lean into the petting gesture. The dog would let out a low woof. Sousuke would be given a moment to try and figure out how to go forward with this. "Kitchy is short of Kitchenzilla. She used to be mechanical, but an accident occurred which converted her into a flesh and fur dog."[/b] He would explain the odd name. He would continue the narrative. "Kitchy is just an ordinary dog."<i></i> Kitchy at the response of this let out a huff. It sounded like she was insulted. "Kitchy isn't exactly ordinary. She is of an extraordinary intellect. She knows to bring me tools, and exactly which tool I need. It's rather exceptional."<i></i> At the sound of this, Kitchy made another sound which seemed to suggest a form of pride as she straightened her form and puffed out a bit. Kitchy, like most women, had her pride. She was very much top dog, in her mind.

Kitchy wagged her tail back and forth and let out another playful woof. During this time Yuna had popped out and had given Sousuke a basket of lollipops. The Steward gave the woman his thanks and held the basket. It was a very strange image to be had. The man of metal just holding a basket of confectionaries. He would hold the basket out for Ryo. "I am told this is Electric Cherry. I have no idea of what that means, but I suspect it might be something tasty. Would you kindly partake on my behalf as ... sweets are something I cannot have at this exact moment in time."<i></i> Was it an order? Not really. Was it a suggestion? Certainly. Was it an offer? Absolutely. The Steward would find himself in a strange spot if he were to give these to Teke who was in her infant stage of learning new tastes. The Steward was given pause when he had to think of what a 'sugar-rush' Teke would entail. "Do you have any questions at this time?"<i></i>

Maki Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryo only half listened as he continued to pet and play with the dog, rubbing the tops of her ears and stroking her fur more casually as a ghost of a smile started to play on his lips. Maybe this wasn't so bad after all. He hadn't learned much on the streets back home but there was one simple fact he learned -- a dog told a lot about the owner. Bad dogs -- the kind that barked and bit people -- were the kind raised by bad people, abused and leaving them scared for their lives. Good dogs usually met good people. Or at least less bad. Kitchy was a very good dog so maybe Mr. Metal or Sosuke or whatever was an alright person.

"I wish I had a dog," he admitted casually. It really had nothing to do with anything the man had just said but then again he didn't really get most of it to begin with. Something about turning a machine into a dog? Whatever. Adults made up some stupid stuff sometimes. It was a very nice dog though. Even seemed smart. Weird owner though. Despite the friendly animal accompaniment Ryo still felt the need to glance towards the metal clad man from time to time. He was still waiting for a point to all of this. Why did he want to talk in the first place when he had nothing to say?

He didn't think much of it when the woman came out. Compared to the iron giant she wasn't particularly scary, especially while caring a basket of candy. He watched her hand off the bag and go back inside, leaving the man, the boy and the dog in complete silence again. At least until the man held out the basket, asking in his same awkward manner of speech if he wanted one. As always he hesitated before giving any kind of answer which came in the form of snatching a lollipop from the basket and giving it a quick lick. It tasted strange. Mostly because he wasn't use to sweets. Very rarely did he have that luxury save for a few special birthdays when his mother had been able to scrap some together. This tasted very sweet though a bit fruity and at first a hint of sourness put him off. He kept licking it though, sometimes putting the whole thing in his mouth to suck on them. It was actually kinda nice.

Nice until the man asked out of the blue if he had any questions. He glowered at him, unable to stay at ease even with candy in one hand and a dog's fluffy head in the other as he decided to be blunt. "Yeah. What the hell do you want with me?"

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke was able to pick up a few more details of Ryo. He was able to discern that Ryo was not a person of wealth. The fact he wished he could have a dog was telling. Those who dwelled in the Diamond District had money, and the children present there could still get a dog, and have said dog housed. Money at times was the solutions to a lot of problems, not all problems. On the flip side power was sometimes the answer to fixing the problems that money could not. It's a difficult thing really to grasp at knowing when one needed money or power to truly pursue ones ambition. Either way, power and money were things that one could acquire in time. The Steward, by many people, was considered a man of power, but not a man of money. He did have moderate wealth, but it was not overly comparable to those in the Diamond District. The Steward lived in the residential district which was considered the working man's living quarters. It was where his ancestral home was, and would continue to be. "My parents thought a canine companion would do well for me, and ... well at first I considered myself incapable because an animal companion requires lots of attention and love. Being the Kazekage-Steward at the time, I knew I would be challenged in the aspect of giving the required attention. Thus I had made Kitchy a mechanical companion, but an accident occured which brought her into her current form. I have learned over the years to give her the love and attention required."<i></i> At the sound of this Kitchy made a 'harumph' gesture turning her head to the side. "That is also to say that Kitchy on her own has been able to look after herself. She is a very capable canine. She in fact ... "<i></i> Sousuke pause for a moment. "Well, you get the general gist."<i></i>

He continued to observe the child. He was able to tell that frivolities was something uncommon. There was enjoyment in the confectionary, but before enjoyment came a moment of figuring it out. That was perhaps the more telling part. Again this treat was a reprieve for the child who lacked resources. A feeling of goodness came over the Steward. It was always better to give than to receive. Within a moment that vanished though at Ryo had asked what he wanted. "Language."[/b] He spoke sternly. There was the sort of parental tone present. There was disapproval. "Most people passing by? They're using to seeing me as is. They know me, and so they do not stare."<i></i> He repeated that last bit, "They do not stare, like you did. I am the Lord Steward. I make it a habit of knowing my people, and they in turn know me. They know to call upon me when they need my help for a wide variety of tasks. I do not know you though, and that troubles me. It troubles me because it means that you are not a long term resident. You have been here for a short amount of time. I will not be able to assist you if I do not know you."<i></i>

Maki Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Again much of what was told to Ryo didn't really stick. He old geezer in front of him was still going on about the dog while the youth continued to play with it, glad that it hadn't left just yet. He started to wonder if he could find a stray himself and hide it in his room without the old man learning about it. Not that he seemed the type to care if he had a pet but he'd rather he not know. Wasn't like it was his business or as if he'd be doing anything to help raise the poor animal.

The stern tone Sosuke changed to when berating Ryo's language made the boy finally stop to glare up at the man. Another stupid thing adults did. They'd use all these bad words all the time then get mad at you the second you use them! What did it matter if he said a certain word? His old man got to say stuff like that. Hell, he talked to him like that but the second he said it... so unfair...

The rest of what the man in metal had to say didn't improve his mood any either. He started talking about his title again and how he was so important that everyone should know him and in turn he should know everyone. Or at least that's how the impulsive youth heard it in his head. It stung far deeper than just the sheer nerve of the man. For one he was right. He didn't know him. Stupid, right? But people seemed to know his father and the lazy bastard had never so much as introduced him to a soul since he arrived. Almost all their interactions had been brief conversations or taking up space in the same home so far. Ryo spoke on impulse, just wanting to vent out some frustration for just a moment.

"Of course you don't know me. It's none of your business," he said, turning his head away to avoid the man's gaze as his arms tightened over his chest. "I'm nobody. Just the son of some stupid bastard who everyone keeps telling me is important. Psssh. He's not special. I don't know why I'm the only one who can see it. Stupid old man Roku..."

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Son of stupid bastard? Alright. That was a stressed relationship. The Steward was stunned. His eyes glowed blue, then red, then back to blue. There was an error in the data. There was something wrong here. "I need to sit down for a moment."<i></i> It seemed strange for a machine to say this. Sousuke would flourish his cape and then take a seat. He sat cross legged but he was hovering slightly. He was a master of magnetism and a master of psionic powers. He sat there hovering up and down. He placed his index finger and his middle finger against his forehead. He was processing the data. He was thinking and thinking hard about it. He lowered his hand. "Curious. He's never spoken of me then to you. That's slightly hurtful. Your father and I have had a very long friendship. The fact he did not speak of me to you is mentally wounding."<i></i> He would placed his hands on his knees now as he floated. He remained there. Mulling through the data. He was trying to figure it all out. He was going through the data. When Roku was away. When Roku was on vacation. When Roku was moving. There were certain gaps, and this could be an answer to some of these gaps. Sousuke didn't make Roku's absences his business, but it was troubling when Roku returned and he sustained massive damage. "Very well."<i></i> He answered more for himself than anyone else. The Steward would float higher a bit and he would return to standing. "As I helped your father, then I will help you as well."<i></i> Sousuke hoped that he would not be the one to bringing back Ryo to the brink like he had in the past.

"Your father saved my life multiple times, and I've saved his as well."<i></i> He commented. Was Roku stupid? Well that was something debatable. Roku had his moments, but so did everyone else. Sousuke was self aware of his own moments for both good and ill at times. "We will need to do something about the opinion you have of your father. Where do I begin... ah yes. Your father. He once punched a Sandworm in the face once. Not just any Sandworm but rather a terror from antiquity. He punched Barynx. He fought that terror with me, and he did so without fear. Not something many can do."<i></i>

Maki Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryo wasn't sure what to think when the man's eyes started flashing other than a few reminders that he could run at any moment when Mr. Shiny here went nuts. Seriously, one of the few additions one could add to make this guy less inviting in a conversation was covering him in spikes! The boy was just left staring at him, dumbfounded as his hands rested idly on the dog's fur. He held his tongue despite wanting to say and ask a few things, continuing to brush the warm coat of the stranger's companion though he never took his eyes off him. When he finally did speak again Ryo had to stop himself from scoffing.

"He never tells me anything. He's never taught me anything, the only things he's ever told me were stupid or obvious. And I bet he never even told you about me either. You wouldn't be the first..."

He was scowling down now, not at the poor, blameless canine in front of him but at the visual white space of it's back. He didn't like talking about his father, probably even less so than when he'd arrived here. Even after a few talks he still had the double standard of thinking his father was a failure and cursing him for not doing better for him. Ryo knew he wasn't giving his father a fair chance but he didn't care. He'd rather give him a no win situation than let him think anything he did was alright.

"I never asked for your help," he grumbled, kneeling down as he made more and more of an effort to visibly stop giving the man attention. He didn't want to hear something as nonsense as 'his father was a good man'. Even Roku didn't act like he was a good man! He only half listened as Sousuke starting listing off the deeds him and his father had performed together, interjecting only to tell him, "I don't know what any of those are," with a clear tone of annoyance.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Indeed. He never told me about you. That's hurtful."<i></i> A strange thing to admit out loud for a second time. It must have been that troubling for him for him to have mentioned it a second time. It was like waking up one day and finding out you just missed a significant portion of life and finding out all your childhood friends moved on and got old. Sousuke observed the child scowling. That was nothing new. He knew that expression from Roku. Funny thing that, how children just seem to be capable of imitating the expressions of a parent. "I wonder if Teke is capable of going deadpanned like I do from time to time, or if she can go without blinking for several minutes."[/b] He said this breaking eye contact with Ryo and staring into the distance. It seemed to take him a moment or two to realize that he had said this outloud. He would lower his gaze. "I wasn't meant to say that out loud."<i></i> He admitted.

Sousuke stared at Tuo in disbelief as the child proclaimed he did not know what Barnyx was. "I suppose I will have to teach you history, and ... more importantly about Sandworms."<i></i> The Steward would hold his hands out and conjure a plasma image in his hands of what seemed to be like a book. He began flipping through the pages. He would open the page to show Ryo a picture of the monstrosity. A sandworm was indeed perhaps something terrifying to behold in the flesh. Sousuke himself was not overly fond of Sandworms, considering they had a knack for eating his limbs. "Sandworms are of a monsterous size and are native to Wind Country. A sandworm is capable of destroying a city whole by thrashing about. They are weak against water, and if one can remove their chitinous plating... which is actually quite difficult due to the amount of force one uses."<i></i>Sousuke would continue this little educational bit but Kitchy detecting the stress and perhaps boredom of the boy would turn sideways and give him a big old lick across the face.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back