Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Father son bond [OPEN]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
His vague shadow passed over the immense structure below as he reached to its hard surface with his feet. Even though he had been here before, the scope and age of the stone faces and its surroundings still struck him hard. The rock housing the stone faces, around the hokage mansion rose several hundred meters high, with the faces closest to its peak. From the view below, the sculpted faces looked like an army of sentinels surveying every direction of the green filled village. Despite the ravages of time, and several fierce conflicts that had engulfed it, the stone faces stood defiant, eternal. At one time, the pale skinned uchiha had believed them a medium through which the previous hokage watched over the village, even from the life beyond.

Peering at the horizon beyond, he sighted nothing but green and trees of all sorts with the exception to the structures of bronze, steel, wood, concrete, and stone—within the towering borders of the leaf. The adoptive son of the current hokage gave out a sigh in his descent. As he did, his gaze quickly shifted to the mansion below. Where fitting white tiles covered the flat roof and the round silver balcony coruscated the sun rays. Focusing on his landing, the roof seemed to swell before his eyes. By the time he neared them, the uchiha was dwarfed by its enormous size. Beautiful as it were, the scenery did little to lessen the expressive grief which marred his otherwise comely features. One would think being the son of the hokage came with many benefits and little drawbacks. But that wasn't so, or perhaps in his case. Not once had he seen the man he had grown to admire. His adoptive father--Takeshi, dedicated to his duties as he was had given no time to his son's progress even before he became hokage. Now, things just seemed much worse; he's usually the first to leave home everyday and the last to return each day. If only the most revered man in the history of the leaf could guide him on how to become a better shinobi then maybe he could learn to make a name for himself as well. Surely he wanted some quality time with his father. Up until this moment, forcefully gaining the hokage's attention seemed a logical step but now he stood frozen with uncertainty clouding his resolve. Would he meet with the reaper everyone feared instead?

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look at the young boy that was stood there, it seemed that he was gazing with focus and resilience forward at that moment in time. Takeshi stood there silent and looking towards the boy that had joined his family, he was just that a boy a child if you will and it seemed that he still had a lot to learn, but Takeshi pondered for a few moments maybe that was his own fault, he had been putting the boy aside as his duties had been piling up it seemed that there was always time to talk as Takeshi walked up behind him, looking around at the place it seemed that he was enjoying the views as Takeshi looked over the village he allowed a sigh to come to his lips for a few seconds.

“You come and look over the village often, I mean I have to give credit, I used to come and stare at the view when I was back in the Academy. It always brings into prospective why we do the things we do. I mean let me tell you what I saw when I was a student, I saw my dreams, hopes and ambition when I looked out over the village. I saw all those thinks and have managed to change my ambition. Now let me tell you what I see when I look now, I see a nation that depends on me, that I need to protect even if it leads to my death. I see the potential of everyone, the happy times and the sad I am there to walk hand in hand with everyone of this village and to lead them threw the storms if it is needed. That is what I see now, so what do you see when you look out?”

Takeshi waited for the answer, he allowed the breeze to catch at his robes and his uniform. Stood silent he still wore the black of the ANBU Sennin, the silver trim shining as he looked towards the person that had become his adopted son, it was a weird interaction for their first time but he would go with it and show the true face of the Hokage to anyone inside of his clan.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
Believing himself alone, the boy hadn't expected the hokage to sneak up on him but alas, Takeshi's silent steps had eluded his ears. Indeed, it was a feat befitting someone of his calibre; having endured this long and mastered in great detail the art of shinobi. Though he partly recognised his presence, the hokage's sigh still came as a surprise. On hearing him, Hoheto turned with his lips sealed; how long had he been there? He pondered, unsure of what would follow. Takeshi perceiving the young lad's thoughts proceeded with a speech aimed to dispel the cloud of tension he had spawned into being, with the boy, in the wake of their meeting now enthralled to its effects.

Justifying his absence, Takeshi's words drove the young uchiha into a conflict of emotions. He felt himself being unreasonably selfish for being here but at the same time he had dreamt of an apology so big that it would make up for their lost time. In truth, so many things had played out in that span. Growing up alone, he had taken a teacher in chance. Everything he knew he owed to the dozens of mistakes he made, still, it wasn't enough. Learning this way was slow and difficult. More often than not, he found himself lost in the shadow of the man he had hoped to outshine but how could he without tutelage and guidence?

In the moment of silence, the wind picked up. It rushed through the rooftop creating a surreal howl that stirred the hokage's robes as he waited for the boy's response.
Rage, sadness, uncertainty, frustration and loneliness warred in the boy's mind as he paused for a bit with his features buried in the hair around his face. His momentary silence soon gave way to his anger and frustration—and growing concern—over his adoptive father's continued absence. Every moment away from Takeshi seemed as if his own time in the hokage's life was becoming a lost memory and this scene now felt like it was going to be their last meeting unless he did something about it. Not for the first time, he tried to will himself back to calmness, but nothing changed. It pained him to feel insignificant and unnoticed trapped within Takeshi's shadow.

"I see the village trying to rob me of my father's time, love and affection. You're always there for the village but never there when I need you. So many things you could've taught me rather than letting my mistakes show me. Like if I strayed today, will you ever know?" He spoke brashly, breaking down in tears. And without a moment's notice he threw himself in the air and wrapped his arms around Takeshi, squeezing firmly his white robes.

"I'm sorry for hugging you this way but I'm afraid this may be the closest I'll ever get to you. Maybe I'm being too selfish but I want you around more often that I can't help but cry."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to glance over towards the boy, it seemed that his emotions where unchecked and his training was not going well, that made the Uchiha frown slight as he allowed himself to consider the situation for a few seconds. It seemed that he was not being well trained, nor was he being taught the arts of needing to learn to control his emotion, Takeshi knew this one and he understood the challenges that people faced it would be hard for him to understand the nature of the beast in this situation but he stood there and allowed the boy to hug him, it would seem that they needed to have some life lessons and Takeshi would be the one to give them that, he had no issues with that one.

“Then you are weak, a village that robs of time is a village of this Shinobi world. We sacrifice time for chance to improve everyone of life. Love and affection, that comes with time, you came to my family adopted. You need to prove yourself the right to think of me like a father, from what I can see you have not done that yet at all. Instead you whinge about how wronged you are by the world yet have done nothing to improve yourself at all. You are average in the academy from what I have seen and reports that you are generally a low performer. You come here and expect me to just throw my arms would in joy and say that I am sorry. It will not happen.”

It seemed that the Clan head was providing himself the reason he had become the Sennin and now the Hokage. He was telling the cold truth, it might not be what people want to hear and might not be what they want to know but Takeshi was telling it none the less, he stood there looking at the village that he loved and that he had put everything into.

“You have proven nothing to me tonight, other than you blame the world for all of the wrongs that you do”

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was often Yukio find himself here usually to find clarity and reflect on the events of the past on the rare occasions he was out of the company of others however this time would be different, this time the Hyuuga was here on official business regarding the village, however, failing to find him in the office a slight frown came over his features scratching the back of his head with a sigh. "Never quite where I need you to be, but no matter at least all that time tracking people down will come in handy here."

Exiting the office and heading back to the main entrance to be greeted by the fresh air he allowed the Hakumei to focus bringing his hands together and taking a deep breath the visual range of his Byakugan expanding with that focus acting like a radar to track down Takeshi. The scene he laid his eyes on was a curious one tilting his head back and raising an eyebrow to the matters at hand. "I get he's popular however this is not quite what I was expecting but no time to waste let's take a look see what's happening here."

It didn't take the Hyuuga long to reach their location having navigated the village almost every night since becoming a member of the ANBU branch reaching them was a simple matter coming to a rest behind the duo before coughing to announce his arrival. "There are many times we've seen one another Father, however, this is not quite the scene I imagined the next time we met though I can easily give you a moment if you wish." He could only be polite that much was expected of him when out in public though one thing of note was he'd never seen the young boy before pausing a brief moment as his eyes focused taking in Hoheto's features before nodding, content with his analysis.

Shun Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Naked. The night before was somewhat of a blur and for the likes of him, Sairasu couldn't remember. He knew that he had a few drinks, but it shouldn't have been enough for Sairasu to end up bare, stripped of his dignity, somewhere out within the village. "What the hell." He thought to himself, as he felt an unbearable throbbing within his head. Sitting up, he looked around to see his clothes scattered all over the ground. Raising his hand to his head and brushing his hair back, he glanced down at himself. "It looks like someone dragged me through the dirt." He thought, before rolling over to his knees and crawling to his boxers. Sitting back down, he slipped his boxers over his legs and into place.

"Looks like that experiment failed miserably."<i></i> He said out loud to himself. Getting to his feet, he looked around and noticed a few others near by. Quickly, he gathered his cloths and sandals in his arms and went walking. "I don't think i've been up here before.... but they might be able to tell me how to get down." He thought. Getting close enough to them, but still at a distance, he raised one arm in the air and began to wave. "Hey, where exactly am I and what time is it?"<i></i> He shouted, hoping one of them would answer. If they cared to notice, they'd see his short bright red hair. Once close enough, they'd even be able to notice the ripple pattern within his eyes.

[OOC: My character is wearing nothing but boxers, and has the rest of his clothes in his hands]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
Hoheto felt relieved having his arms around Takeshi. The hokage's robe provided him warmth but being that close to his father offered him much more; a safe haven and a feeling of comfort. This encounter he long dreamt of and within the moment, gave thoughts to the events he hoped would follow. Takeshi on the other hand allowed himself time to think. Perhaps, he was taken by the little boy' actions; the little boy pondered, satisfied amidst his tears. Pressing tightly, he felt a strong sense of fufillment, believing the hokage would submit to his desires. But alas, Takeshi was not to be swayed.
Sticking to his principles instead, he thought it best to educate the boy on what knew to be important. The boy had let his emotions get the better of him, and in doing so appeared weak. Takeshi observed, he had given excuses to opportunities that would have made him stronger and even now, he appeared guilty.

Looking at the boy, Takeshi's features came out displeased. Though he wasn't one to neglect the importance of family, he knew his duty to the village came first. Embracing the path of shinobi meant a life time of servitude to its course--something the boy was yet to learn. The hokage paused briefly as he readied his next words from what he had assessed of the lad, he knew within him that this was going to be hard but he was prepared nonetheless. Taking into account his first lesson to the boy, who had become a member of his household, Takeshi deemed it necessary to share with him his ideals on parenthood; one of the many lessons that would follow.

As the hokage spoke, Hoheto's eyes widened. He looked up at Takeshi in a surprised but satisfied way; it had occured to him the hokage would only acknowledge him if he grew in strength.

"It hurts so much. Not having you by my side, not being around you, not being with you but you're that pain I won't give up on. So I promise to grow in strength and surpass your expectations for me" he dropped to his knees, lowering his head in affirmation to Takeshi's remarks. He had scarecly finished his response when his senses picked up the presence of another; a fair skinned man with white hair and green eyes in his early to mid twenties. This person, whoever he was had called Takeshi Father prompting the boy to stare at the fourth with a question mark on his face. Seeking answers as to who the man was, his attention was yet again drawn to another with a question, asking for direction. He appeared a man who had had a lot to drink; evident with his clothes on his arm. But Hoheto followed up with silence lending his gaze to both the hokage and Yukio in wait of what they would say.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi watched how the situation changed as he allowed a sigh to escape his lips, it seemed that Yukio had found him for some reason, he would get to that later for now though he still needed to find out what was going on here as the other man turned up causing the Uchiha to allow a frown to creep across his face in those few seconds. It seemed that at least one of the group did not know what manners were or did not understand the basic principle of polite attitude and dress around people that would be changing shortly.

“Yukio my son, its good to see you again, have you come here just to see what was going on, or is this more of a business time either way I always will make time for you of course. Let me know what you need.”

Takeshi allowed himself to ignore the boy on his knees, knowing full well that he would have to come to terms with what had been spoken about but now his attention was else where the flash of annoyance came across his face in a few seconds as he looked towards the new arrival it seemed that someone had not managed to leave a good impression. By asking the group what the time was and not really giving much of an explanation that was not about to fly with Takeshi as he allowed his green eyes to make contact.

“I want your name, your branch and why you think it is appropriate to go around the village like that in the first place. I am Uchiha Takeshi, Sennin of the ANBU Branch and I expect the answers for my questions now if you wouldn’t mind.”

Takeshi didn’t leave it up for debate, he knew full well that he would be moving from ANBU soon to the role of Hokage and wasn’t about to just let people act how they wanted.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The situation was changing not even turning to face the newcomer who had decided to join their group, most times the Hyuuga would show his polite nature turning to face them regardless of the fact the Byakugan took away the need to do so however this was not one of those times. A heavy sigh left him looking at the boy shaking his head not seeing the need to react as such to what could be taken as constructive criticism all be it rather harshly worded but then again Yukio had become accustom to the direct approach to such things.

Turning his head to Takeshi after taking in the Scene between him and Hoheto he spoke in a more serious manner. "This would be in regards to what has been going on in the village as of late, though i do not know how much i can speak of given our current company. I think we should do something about the mess we've left on the ground here." Giving a light gesture to the Genin it was a wonder what had caused such a reaction.

"As for the one behind us, Yes i know you are there it would be safe to say this is not the best plan of action you have ever had. Please act with some decency in future this doesn't create a good image for the village." his blunt mannerisms returned being someone who usually kept rather respectable company this whole situation did nothing more than annoy the Hyuuga finding the lack of willpower and respect to be questionable at best.

Shun Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
And just like that, the situation got worse. Sighing, he thought to himself. "If this guy was around last night, then maybe this wouldn't have happened to begin with." He thought, before listening to the other guy. Taking a moment, he searched his possessions for his identification. Unfortunately, he came up empty handed. "Guess I've been had." He thought before introducing himself and explaining his situation.

"My name is Shirudo Sairasu, I'm a jounin ranked Medical Nin. To answer your last question, i don't think it's appropriate. Though, had Anbu been present last night i probably wouldn't have been drugged and robbed. Of course, I'm assuming thats what happened. My vaulables and indentification are missing, but I only had two drinks and one was from a rather odd fellow who went by the name isaki. Looking back, accepting his offer for a drink might not have been my best decision. My entire research experiment was ruined." He told the man, only before dropping one of his sandals. "Oh right, it'd probably be best to get dressed now." He thought, before he began to dress himself.

[Ooc: Posting from phone. Just moved to Mississippi. Had to drive 10 miles just for cell service so i could post. Internet should be up in a few days at the house]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi made a note of the person in that split second. It seemed that the work had been he had got a name from this man and would be sure to pass it on. Takeshi allowed himself to sigh as he looked at the sites before allowing himself to spin on his heels, he wanted to make sure that the rest of the work that he had to do was done, but right now he knew full well that other things required his attention. He would love to have seen how this would have come out.

“I have got to go elsewhere, I suggest that you get some clothes on and would look at your own actions rather than the actions that where not done from the Branch. That would be my advice to you and I recommend that you keep to it”

With that Takeshi turned away from the group and walked away, it seemed that he was happy with the outcome that had taken place and he was more than willing to accept the judgement that they were making. As he slowly yawned he headed back to the Uchiha house hold it seemed that Takeshi was in the needed of some sleep.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back