Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Feline

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Feline said:
Cat's Grace - Feline Contract Passive
The balance of a cat is unparalleled, allowing the balance on narrow railings and tree branches. It isn't easy to throw such a creature off its movements.

Effect:
- The user cannot be Suppressed.
- Effects which would reduce the user's AP or increase the user's AP costs are reduced in effectiveness by half.

Shredding Claws - Feline Contract Dependent Special Move
Even the smallest of felines has some of the sharpest claws in the animal kingdom. Often these are their primary weapon, but they can carry over the lessons learned with them to any mode of attack.

Effect: When attacking, the user may pay +15% CP to use this special move. The user's strikes that do not already have a chance to cause bleeding gain the chance to cause bleeding. Attacks that have a chance to cause bleeding have +10% chance to bleed. All bleeding inflicted this way deals +20% bleed damage.

Caterwaul - Feline Contract Senjutsu
There are few noises more ear-splitting in the natural world than the plaintive wailing noise felines make when greeting each other. Craft cats like those within the realm of the contract spirits have learned how to weaponize this horrible sound.

Effect: All within the battle that the user does not choose to exclude from the effect lose -2 accuracy/dodge and -3 awareness. Those affected are also afflicted with the 'Disruption' effect.

Cost: 2.75 AP, 2100 CP

Note:
- Requires a check of the user's choice of type to affect targets. Jutsu subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed
- Can only be used once per round.
- All targets recover at the rate of 1 of each secondary per round. Targets cannot be effected while still under the effect of the accuracy/dodge debuff. Awareness debuff cannot stack on itself.
- The 'Disruption' effect randomly dispels a single random maintained jutsu active on the victim and prevents it from being recast for a full round. If a Clone/Creation activates this effect, it is dispersed.

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Code:
[quote="Feline"][quote][b]Cat's Grace - [i]Feline Contract Passive[/i][/b]
The balance of a cat is unparalleled, allowing the balance on narrow railings and tree branches. It isn't easy to throw such a creature off its movements.

[b]Effect:[/b]
- The user cannot be [i]Suppressed[/i].
- Effects which would reduce the user's AP or increase the user's AP costs are reduced in effectiveness by half.[/quote]

[quote][b]Shredding Claws - [i]Feline Contract Dependent Special Move[/i][/b]
Even the smallest of felines has some of the sharpest claws in the animal kingdom. Often these are their primary weapon, but they can carry over the lessons learned with them to any mode of attack.

[b]Effect:[/b] When attacking, the user may pay +15% CP  to use this special move. The user's strikes that do not already have a chance to cause bleeding gain the chance to cause bleeding. Attacks that have a chance to cause bleeding have +10% chance to bleed. All bleeding inflicted this way deals +20% bleed damage.[/quote]

[quote][b]Caterwaul - [i]Feline Contract Senjutsu[/i][/b]
There are few noises more ear-splitting in the natural world than the plaintive wailing noise felines make when greeting each other. Craft cats like those within the realm of the contract spirits have learned how to weaponize this horrible sound.

[b]Effect:[/b] All within the battle that the user does not choose to exclude from the effect lose -2 accuracy/dodge and -3 awareness. Those affected are also afflicted with the 'Disruption' effect.

[b]Cost:[/b] 2.75 AP, 2100 CP

[i]Note:[/i]
- Requires a check of the user's choice of type to affect targets. Jutsu subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed
- Can only be used once per round.
- All targets recover at the rate of 1 of each secondary per round. Targets cannot be effected while still under the effect of the accuracy/dodge debuff. Awareness debuff cannot stack on itself.
- The 'Disruption' effect randomly dispels a single random maintained jutsu active on the victim and prevents it from being recast for a full round.  If a Clone/Creation activates this effect, it is dispersed.[/quote][/quote]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back