Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Female hot baths [Pvt Asuka]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kotori was walking towards the Oak street, she loved the streets as she continued further on. "Hmmmm-" She said while stretching out, her shadow slowly moving upwards till it took a form and colors. It was her Yokai Contract that took form, a female form looking like a dark version of an angel. "Jibril..?" She muttered, turning around as she started to question why she was around. Jibril just raised her eyebrows started to lift her hands and levitate above the ground. "Whaaaat? Can I not peek at beautiful people with you?" Kotori started to roll her eyes on that comment, she had learned that her Yokai was a little bit perverted from time to time. Mostly she wanted to flirt with everything or everyone at this point. Yet she was wondering what her sister would say regards of her Yokai having a humanoid form, unlike the last time a small bird.
Slowly she started to move further into the district. "hey... Jibril, how about I treat you to some apples?" Kotori commented after just small talk and the yokai quickly would nod, she was eager to try more types of apples and sometimes Kotori bought one or two for her. Once she bought an apple she would walk further inside the district towards the white one. "I really hope she will be here..." She muttered towards Jibril that levitated beside her. "Of course, otherwise I can still fetch her..." Jibril spoke out her mind with ease about getting her. "She has her new rank... I wonder how that goes for her." She would leave a sigh, she as Main Branch sennin should be knowing now what she was at least. Fearing for that moment also. A prod from Jibril got her out of those thoughts. "W-what?" She questioned quickly and stuttered a moment. "You stood still in the middle of the road lost in thoughts and I couldn't get you out first... so now this way... She would shrug slowly and move further with Kotori.

Now in the White oak district, she would walk towards the bath places where they agreed to meet. Slowly a sigh was given, the last time she saw her sister... was already a long while back, before she even had been to sand. "Y-yikes.. that long..." She muttered as she was undressing to dress up in a bikini. "Jibril!" She screeched as the demonic being would be afloat without anything and simply jumped inside the pool. "Guess... that is a way too...." She spoke and would walk towards the hot bath and sit on the side. A sigh was given by the long-haired redhead that had her hairs lose. Bangs over her face as she didn't use any bobby pins. "I swear... sometimes..." Jibril just had this smug on her face. "Or what..? You don't even have to worry about hiding anything... You don't have much to show either way." Her voice was slightly dancing and Kotori splashed water towards the demon, having blushes on her face. "That is mean!" Yet the demonic started to laugh a lot and let herself sit nicely in the bath. "I swear... Please get here soon..."

Marked for training: 528
Private for Asuka, Pm to join. (Needs OK on both ends)

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka looked at the stack of papers she had just finished reading. Paperwork as a Sennin was the one thing she wanted to avoid and no matter how fast she finished them, more came her way. With a sigh she leaned back on her chair, her face facing directly to the clock resting on her office wall. Once she looked at the time Asuka jumped up in alarm. "Crap! I'm late." She said quickly opening the door. Telling her assistant she would be out for the rest of the day. With that, she simple snapped her fingers teleporting to the Oak District.

Getting there wasn't the problem, the problem was fining the establishment. She hadn't known there were so many bath houses, too much competition was the problem. But well, in the end she would find it. It took a while, asking different people if they saw a red haired girl walking around or rather teleporting around. It took her a while, she was even later than initially anticipated. But with she teleported quickly inside the establishment, running through the corridors, dodging people left and right. When finally she reached the bath houses. Walking in, Asuka quickly saw Kotori and smile widely!"Little sis!" Without even thinking Asuka jumped into the warm pool, first thing she realized. The water was warm as hell so it did burn when she entered quickly getting used to the temperature she looked at Kotori, then back down.... she forgot to take of her Kimono.... "Ups..." She simply said laughing nervously. Afterwards Asuka walked over to Kotori and gave her a big strong hug. "I missed you so much little sis!"

[MFT=280 words]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She was baffled, she was looking towards her sister who just jumped inside the bath just like that. "Y-you..." She muttered as she looked towards her, fully clothed... inside this hot bath... was she nuts? She kind of hoped she had some spare ones with her, otherwise, she had to pull out her spare clothing... not that it would matter much, she already knew who she was anyway. All sennin knew. "Onee-chan..."She muttered softly, hugging her back and try to avoid the stickiness of the clothing that her sister now wore. "You have to be careful do you know? The water is hot and I do not want to see you being burned either...!" She would say and look if she was hurt all right. "Do you have spare..? or do you need mine?" She asked her and tilted her head a little. The yokai, however, was hovering beside them, having a wide grin and a... rather an interesting look towards the two. "Lovers?" She promptly asked and Kotori started to stutter. "OI!" She would shout and try to hit it but she disappeared into a cloud and formed a moment later. "Lovers as in family~!" She teased further and Kotori was turning annoyed. "Sorry for Jibril sis..... She is always like this." She growled a little and started to shift back to a more sitting motion. With a single glare, the yokai did know she was about to cross a line, however. "She know damn well we are family is, sorry for the behavior..." She would look towards her sister with a sort of sorry face. She did felt bad for the behavior of her contract, but then again. It has always been like that.

ooc:
Sorry for the long wait QuQ

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka giggled at Kotori's worries. It was cute seeing her little sister getting all worked up because of her. With a smile on her face Asuka patted her head. "No worries pipsqueak." Asuka simply smiled. "It's not hot." She lied, in reality once she entered the bath Asuka wanted to scream her lungs out was able to control herself.

Asuka smiled hugging her sister again "Awwwwww! Look at you getting all worried." She giggled "I do have a spare, although I can simply-" With that she dissapeared, appearing again moments later with appropiate clothes for the occasion. In this case... a white bathing suit. With that she sat back down, enjoying how much she could of the moment.

Jibril's comments were a bit annoying but she simply waved them off once Kotori apologized. "If someone insults you, it's cause their jealous" She spoke giving Kotori a bright smile. "So tell me!" Asuka spoke wanting to hear all about her Sister's life. "What have you been doing? Have you eaten well? How's work?" Hundreds of questions came to mind, but she decided to simply say those three in the meantime.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Of course I am worried!" She almost shouted out as she let go of her sister for just a moment. And of course, she already poofed away. "Hey!!" She shouted as she thought her sis just ditched her just there. A crossing set of arms and a slight glare was given when her sister returned. The red-head wasn't really amused on this fact. Purely because of the moment that she always thought about. "If someone insults you, it causes their jealous"
"would it really be like that all the time..?" She questioned as she lay back against the side of the water. Enjoying the warmth that was taking in her muscles. "So tell me!" With those words Kotori looked towards her sister, seeing the grin she had and many question marks got to her.
"H-huh? T-tell you what?" She got a slight grin as she always got when she was trying to hide something. "Uhm... I went with this advisor... And then..." She started to tell the story how they had been traveling, how she met everyone and what not more what had happened there. Yet she left out two major important parts.
Now she started to answer the other questions. "You know how my work is... It is difficult... after all... you know who I am now..." She said her voice lowered. Damn... she hated those ranks her sister had as that left more people to know her identity. "What did you thought when you found out..? How was it here? Did I miss much? Even in the clan house?" She started to ask various questions back.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka ruffled Kotori's hair, her little sister was indeed cute when she got flustered."Not really." She answered "But if it enter ones ear and exits the other, no harm done. Besides, it's fun seeing the person insulting you get flustered cause you don't care." She smiled at her sister, but her next words worried her a bit.She sighed, oh boy.... of course being ANBU was dangerous and it came with it's own set of burdens. It probably has been weighing on her sister. Asuka sighed and pulled Kotori close to her.

"I thought you were even more amazing than I thought." She simply answered her with a bright smile "Not only my sister is strong, but also a stealthy member of probably the most secretive bunch of emotionless jerks. Yet, she stays as cheerful as ever." She laughed but continued "Having been to the clan house much. Spend most of the time in the office, or pissing off people with pranks. Didn't miss much. Although you might be surprised that I went on a date..." Asuka paused.

"With Yukio."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back