Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Fiery Results in the Clouds [Research] [TSMM]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
There was much work to be done, with the notes that Suyashi had gathered over the last few weeks of being in Kumogakure, he realized that either his nose was picking up on things or something else. He would appear in the Kumogakurian hospital with his paperwork in hand dressed down in a suit with a simple black tie. He wanted to make an impression on these people but he did forget to send Mikasa a letter, he would do that now... writing things up he would make his way first to the village gates before he would send it off. From there he'd get lost in the traffic coming to and fro. He knew that he needed to get to the hospital and look through their available research or even talk to their researchers and see if anyone could help him... so he would be off.

It didnt take him long to sift through the smells of steaks and barbecue to find the smell of medication and sicknesses. The hospital in any village was the same. Sushi had been to Earth's, Fire's, and now Lightning's they were all the same, the same smell, with the same people. Sick, trying to feel better, and the doctors committed to saving their health and their lives. Suyashi was not keen with Medical ninjutsu, but he knew basic things like how to use a medical kit, or how to stitch someone up. Research and finding out reasons why things were the way they were was the reason he was chosen as a Trainee under the tutelage of Konoha's Medical Sennin, he was a problem solver... but he needed access to paperwork, and potential findings of other researchers that looked at likenesses of his analysis and experimentation.

Stepping to the desk he would show his Headband and Medical Registration for the workers at the front desk. "Is there anyway I could have access to some minor research paperwork or maybe a Mednin would be able to help me with my research? It might help Kumogakure as well if what I find is accounted for by an experienced researcher...", nodding his head he would look down, and around maybe someone would be able to help him? Though he didnt have permission to use NPCs in a country that was not his country.

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osu looked up from his paperwork to look at the nurse who stepped into his office. “They need an accredited researcher to assist with an experiment? … I suppose I could do so, let me just finish checking the nursing schedule for the next couple weeks and I will be down in a few minutes. Lead him to meeting room…E should be open.”

About twenty minutes later Osu would be stepping into the simple but overall pleasant meeting room made for small presentations with a long clean wooden table in the middle. The hooded medical shinobi gave a polite smile and wave towards the foreigner before sitting across from them.

“Sorry for the wait, there was a slight mix up on the nursing schedule I had to sort out among the staff. Someone on maternity leave can’t exactly be running shifts much less back to backs. Now I heard you were requesting a researcher and paperwork? I can help you out with both if you give me the details.”

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He would stand there looking around for a bit as he was told to await for someone that would be able to properly help him. And, he wasnt anxious or anything so he opted to be patient. Taking a moment he'd catch the seats not far away against a polished pearl wall, taking a seat he remembered why he hated being in hospitals when he was a kid, before he'd met Mikasa, the seats were hard, bad on the back. 'Hospitals are the same everywhere... maybe they were different in Kirigakure... I'll never know..', then one of the people working at the desks would call him to a meeting room which he would be able to wait for his research partner. And this would begin the day...

It seemed like he'd be waiting for a long time before the hooded woman would enter into the room, causing Sushi to stand to his feet bowing his head deeply to respect her as she would be dong him a great service if she were to be able to help him with this research! It was definitely something that he was hoping someone would be able to show him some evidence that matched what phenomenon that he was witnessing with this. "Oioi, I am Minamoto Suyashi of Konoha. I am a direct trainee under the Medical Sennin there. Along with my main goal for being here, I am doing some research on some things I'm personally experiencing." nodding he would sit himself down after she would listening to what she had to say.

"Aye, Yeah, I'm not a Hospital Medic, More of a researcher and field medic myself, but I know my teacher talks about it. The life of a Shinobi Doctor is one that never ends because the world likes to think we have magical healing or something, but alas... Yes. I did need a researcher, or both someone who knew the workings of the research department here as well as some paperwork I could look at to see if there were any findings that matched my own, so..", taking a deep breath from his long winded-ness the Sushi boy would find himself opening the small binder he brought.

"The phrase, 'an animal can smell fear' is not lost on me. As I have roots with canines, and have trained with them for many years, to a point my body and even senses are picking up on theirs because of this training. In my brief time noticing this, I've realized that people dont just have smells for... Fear, but other emotions. I was wondering if there was a scientific way to represent this and to even help those in the line of duty from emitting such smells that are subtle to human nose and it could help from ambushing and such else that relate to it. Or even if there could be a way to make these pheromones to deter or attract animals from areas almost as defensive mechanisms used in the wild. So what I am looking for is, Any documentation of this that might be in your files... as well as other things linked to smells that might be in your research department that might help me with these findings.", and with that he would sit back in his chair. Maybe he would not have a way here... Maybe this was new research? Who knew... but he wanted to make a name for himself not just as the goofy nut ball Suyashi... he wanted to be more, but what was it he wanted it all for? Who knew... He was still trying to crawl through the darkness looking for the answers.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back