Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Fight: Akujin v Mikasa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Participants: Akujin v Mikasa
Moderator: Tatsuo
Date: May 12

This was round two. Another step closer to victory for one and a badge of honor for each of the combatants that has gotten this far. Those that have made it to this point have already demonstrated their mettle and prowess by defeating a representative from another village, none of them easy victories.

The arena would be dead slent as your name was called as well as your opponent. It would be eerie but you would have to enter the arena all the same, your village was counting on you. Counting on your to not only represent them with honor and blood but to also demonstrate the power your community weilds by having you at their disposal. When the doors opened, you to one side and the other your opponent the crowd would suddenly let our a thunderous roar and would cause the earth and walls to shake.

They were here. They could see you. They wanted to cheer you on!

An announcer would try to make an announcement but his words would be drowned out by the crowd. There was no use in even trying, the crowd was simply too loud. Rather a mysterious man would leap down from the stands, the guards would make no attempt to stop him. The man was short and stout, standing at about three feet with a full head of hair. He was certainly a dwarf and from the looks of it not a particularly handsome one. Despite his assumed youth due to the lack of age lines, he bore a burn to one side of his face and a crooked nose that was likely broken in several places. His eyes were blue and piercing, at one point for a man of such short stature he was likely quite handsome but he was no longer. Festooned in a dark robe with an insignia on the back, a star with too many points, ten to be precise, stitched with golden thread.

He might have said his name but if he had it would be impossible to tell what he said but he seemed to be more a man of action than words anyways as he would gesture towards one fighter, be it your or your opponent and then to the other. He would pause before each and the cheering would grow even louder although it was a wonder that it was even possible. Then he would step back three steps his hands open and his arms lowered. He would look to the crowd and then back at you and your opponent. The crowd would grow silent once again. The dwarf's arms would raise. In a calm, heavily accented voice the strange little man would announce "fight!" His arm would snap down and he would race away.

It was go time!

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Today was finally the day that this country and the participants in the World Martial Arts Tournament had been waiting for. It was the second round of this interesting tournament that would see eight of the strongest shinobi from numerous villages squaring off in singles action once again to decide who moved onto the semi-finals likely in a few days from now. It was an understatement to say that I was not nervous as I had been shaking in the changing room prior to slowly making my way out into the tunnel that connected the room to the arena grounds. Once again, I needed to prove to myself that I was a worthy shinobi from the Hidden Sand and also truly the descendant of a legendary creature worshiped by my clan by the name of Lord Byakko. I knew that coming this far had proven that thus far, but I truly wanted to come out on top as the winner of this tournament for the bragging rights that surrounded it more than anything else. Of course, I still had to make it through two other opponents after this one today who was Mikasa of the Hidden Leaf.

Normally, there would have been some information about my opponent or a summary or video of what had actually occurred in their fight to see if I could find any weak points and exploit them. Unfortunately, this Leaf kunoichi had fought someone that was not affiliated with a village and her opponent had somehow disqualified himself as the rumors had flown that he was juicing prior to their match. Obviously since I was fighting later in the day, I had not actually seen what had occurred nor did Hinoka or any of the Byakko Guard see what actually happened. In other words, Mikasa had an advantage over me if she had reviewed my fight against the old man of the Hidden Stone, Miki. However, I was not entirely worried about it as I had made a lot of mistakes and slipped up quite a lot of times against the old man which had been corrected in my trainings and it would not happen again hopefully today. With all the training that I had done over the past few days from the first round of the tournament to now, one could only hope that I had worked out all the kinks that had caused me issues against Miki and was prepared for this round of the fight better than the prior one.

In any case, it was almost time to begin as I heard my name being called and I would make my way into the tournament grounds to the roar of the crowd once more. Some of the fans had been jeering due to what occurred in the prior match, others had been cheering my name, and the rest of them were just making their own kind of noise. It was all truly drowning in some respects as I made my spot to the destined starting point marked on the grounds and waited for my opponent to do the same from her side. When we were facing one another face to face, I would give her a smile and extend my hand to her in a show of sportsmanship as I said quite loudly: "Good luck to you, Miss Mikasa. Let's have a wonderful match." If she was focusing close enough, she would be able to notice my green vixen-like eyes, which were odd on me due to my cat-like ears, looking back at her beautiful eyes.

Regardless of shaking my hand or not, I would proceed to make my way back to the marking on the ground where we had to start and close my eyes while lowering my head to say a quick prayer to my lord and guardian, Lord Byakko. It was likely that he would be making his way into this contest yet again when the opportunity arose for him to do so, but I honestly did not know if I would need to call upon his assistance yet again or if I could handle my opponent this time alone. In all likelihood, he would likely be summoned by my own blood as we had been informed that our matches would be timed this round unlike the prior ones that continued until one of the combatants either gave up or became incapacitated. Due to a time constraint, there was no point in holding anything back as we would only have a short time to prove ourselves before the match would conclude and the semi-finals would begin almost immediately afterwards.

After my prayer was finished, I would open my eyes putting my right hand to my side where my sword was sheathed and nodding to my opponent. This was going to be a good fight, I could tell especially since we had nothing to lose from going all out. As soon as the short judge gave the sign to tell us to begin, I would be off to showcase my skills and talents to the world as he rolled out of sight. It was time to see what Byakko Kyuji, the descendant of the legendary celestial beast Byakko, could do against her opponent from the Hidden Leaf.
OOC:
  • Good luck, Kaza. Let's have a fun and enjoyable contest.
  • Actions will be sent likely by Monday night.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Baffled, the previous arrangement had met with disqualification and the Medical Sennin unsure of the trickery the fighter known as Shiromaru employed. From the maiden's perspective she had effectively gassed the opponent to the point of chakra exhaustion while receiving minimal damage, yet the higher ranking officials of Kurosawa spotted a foul ploy. Bitter sweet is was the remaining emotion concerning an interesting mental game between the duo; however the clear victor would never be named despite the harsh reality of the situation - Mikasa the superior.

Edging around the corner the continuation of the celebrity status within the country an annoyance, but she plays her role well. Often the medical kunoichi can be found halting her progression towards the stadium to converse with the locals and appease there wants to the best of her abilities. Regrettably this details to the standard ANBU technique of snapshotting and embroidering her signature on various objects as if the value of said items would increase. Fate would relieve Mikasa for a mere moment, enough to be guided into the stadium as her hands wave to and fro in apology to dismissing the remaining squealing parties, "I do not believe I am one for this sort of attention. It still amazes me to observe the behavior towards we receive as guests. With all due respect, what is the basis of the fascination?" she inquires towards the guide wearing darkened robes.

Little to no surprise would there not be a response, potentially due to the overwhelming volume of the crowd muffling her own words, or perhaps ignoring her entirely? Shaking her head, the platinum mane flocks outwards in here wake, "Intriguing design on your attire." the medical nin attempts one final time and resulting in the same. With a faint grin she presses forward past the stoic male, raising a hand to guise the burst of radiance and wishing to cover her ears due to the roar of the crowd. Before her the opponent from Sunagakure, the emerald eyed oddity. Fortunately the review of the previous combat between Kyuji and Miki gave her a bit of insight of the potential threat standing before her. "Salutations, Kyuji-san." the outstretched hand would be met with her non-gloved, grasping firmly, "Let us give them a show they will be able to speak of for the weeks to come. To give any less to our gracious hosts would be shameful." vocals gentle as silk waft outwards, a delectable treat melting away on the tongue.

Pivoting about the Konohagakure Sennin heads towards the edge of the stadium to gather her thoughts, as best one could hope to accomplish in the booming coliseum. Tundra optics shimmer, the stay in the country had proven to be far more time consuming than she initially visioned. To lose wouldn't be the end of the world for Konohagakure's new generation of a greater importance and the martial arts tournament nothing but a squabble for bragging rights. In hindsight, Mikasa understood that those within the village would feel prideful the further she advances. Quite the predicament the kunoichi found herself within and with one deep exhale she turns about to face the Feline Contract wielder; surely Kyuji aware of Mikasa's own personal beast.

One item was for certain, cats and dogs managed to scrap against one another for some reason or another. "Woof." she mouths with a widening playful grin, a chuckle soon follows.

[OOC: Sending actions]​
<i>​
</i>

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 1

Mikasa
HP:= 42,000 - 1708 - 1708(Illusionary) = 38583
CP:= 36,000 - 405 = 35,595
AP:= 10 - 1.5 = 11 AP
Equipped:: Gloves

HP:=

VS

Akujin
HP:= 48,000 - 0 = 48,000
CP:= 30,000 - 2470 = 27,530
NE:= 13,500 - 3600 = 9,900
AP: = 10 - 9.75 = 10.25
Equipped:: Blade of Celestial Judgement

Byakko
HP:= 33,000
CP: 27,000
AP: = 5 - 5 = 6
Equipped:: Claws

Round Actions:
0.00s Mikasa declares Duelist on Kyuji
0.00s Mikasa activates her Sharingan
0.00s Mikasa enters Defensive Stance
0.00s Kyuji declares Duelist on Mikasa
0.00s Kyuji attempts to enter Stealth (Success)
0.50s Mikasa equips her Gloves
1.00s Kyuji performs a hidden action
1.50s Kyuji performs a hidden action
2.00s Kyuji performs a hidden action
2.50s Kyuji performs a hidden action
7.00s Kyuji performs a hidden action
7.00s Byakko declares Duelist on Mikasa
9.75s Kyuji strikes at Mikasa using Fatal Draw (Full Hit) (Bleed Fail)
9.99s Kyuji uses Cancel

Round Note(s):
Mikasa attempted more actions but ran out of time.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[lb2][/lb2]

...And with all the pleasantries exchanged between us and the referee's motion, the second round of the World Martial Arts Tournament for the medical representative of Konaha and Suna had begun. It was going to be a thrilling opportunity for two well-known shinobi of their respective villages to showcase their skills and talents to one another and the world. If one was to ask me prior to the match how I felt about this fight, they would have likely heard that I was nervous but excited to see what a shinobi from the Hidden Leaf was capable of doing especially after their civil war in the past occurred.

As the match had begun, I decided to utilize the environment to my advantage almost ideally like my prior opponent had done which seemed to work excellently for me. Yes, I did a lot of the old tricks in my book that definitely did not need to be done so stealth-like, but I truly had no information about my opponent aside from she had a companion of the canine variety and summoned the creature in her prior fight. Thus, it was better to be cautious than to dive into a trap that could plague me physically or mentally. However during this little game of hide and seek, I would awaken my god's life essence within me and my body would alter itself slightly as it did before when I fought the old man, Miki. Hopefully though, I could control my thoughts while in this form and not run my mouth as badly as I did a few days ago against that elderly man of the Hidden Stone in the wonderful country of Earth.

Of course while I was hiding and preparing myself for further on, my opponent had also been doing some interesting things of her own. The most interesting of them all was activating her gifted eyes that seemed to be the Sharingan of the Uchiha Clan or some variation of it in the very least. A small smile would surface on my face as I saw this occurring as I used to have some beautiful eyes like that myself gifted to me by my god, Lord Byakko. Of course, mine were much more prettier than those normal eyes, but I also was a special individual. Nevertheless, I would see her equip some gloves to her hands and enter her own stance while I did my own thing away from sight. But once she finished equipping her gloves and entering that stance, it seemed like she just stood there evaluating the situation until I struck and landed a clean blow on her.

When all the dust was settled, I was back in the broad daylight bearing my elegant and wonderful Blade of Celestial Judgement that had a particular aura around it if one was to look close enough at it. With a simple nod, I would evaluate the situation that was in front of me thus far and proceed to take my position opposite of my opponent preparing to continue the fray as the crowd around us erupted in cheers for Mikasa and myself. Some of the cheers if one could make it out sounded like people begging for bloodshed or for one of us to decapitate the other one. Of course, there were the others who likely whistled as they saw this "cat-fight" begin between us two ladies.
OOC:
  • Actions were sent a little while ago.
  • MFT: 568 Words

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The deafening roar of the coliseum's attendees begin to toll on the Medical Sennin, crimson blossoms into existence, rippling into a blossom pattern; rather the beginnings. Shifting her stance the maiden studies the Sunagakure medical personnel, fidgeting her left hand to grasp on a single combat glove. Swiftly the leather adheres against her ivory flesh, the opposing hand prior gloved to the match, if one dared to call the events that follow. Observing the fight of Kyuji, Mikasa had been aware of the tactics to summon forth a beast from the voids of another existence, the faithful feline responding to the beckoning of the master. Fortunately, her hunch would become a reality.

Unexpected the swordswoman departs from view, although she found it embarrassing to lose visuals on the target in a nearly void arena, the Sennin did just that. Growing still she awaits, clearing her mind of rogue thoughts that plague to distract. "One." she murmurs to herself, the crowd fading into the backdrop as her eyes widen, "Two." another murmur, the maidens lips form an petite 'O' shape, expanding her lungs to intake as much oxygen as possible. Focus, you need to focus further. You have an inkling of what will occur, continue to focus. These borrowed visual prowess can only imitate so much. the fighter reminds herself, a thin grin widens on her features.

"Three." The Sunagakure warrior continues to cloak within the shadows, despite the bountiful sunlight gleaming through the opening of the dome. Perhaps the radiance cause an odd distortion? The notion amusing, although Mikasa was not naive enough to blame her luck against Mother Nature for unfavorable scenarios. "Four." her stance widening, not wishing to reveal her hand too early within the initial exchanging of blows. "Ironic." she begins, "It is ironic that two medical nin are pitted against one another. I personally hold the belief that this as close to a sin as one can get in our respective field. If we both are mangled and bruised, what use do we become?" she inquires aloud, with a wisp - refocusing.

"Five." no collisions or blows against one another. To the crowd, surely all would appear a bore, yet the first move the most critical of all - a game of chess only as strong as the opening sequence. Kyuji was carefully crafting an ideal strategy, or so Mikasa assumed, "Six." she whispers, catching a glimpse of a loyal feline brute, not a shocking event. The information of the kunoichi fighting against the elder , in concerns to an opening move, proving to be similar after all. Surprisingly, speaking of shocking events, the overgrown furball stood before her, potentially aiming for an intimidation factor?

Pivoting, the brief flash of steel catches against her cheek, sizzling from an unknown lethalility. The Medical Sennin's wound mends itself partially and becoming a substantial grazing of surface flesh. "You have appeared once more, Kyuji-san. I believe we gave each other ample time." she murmurs, eying the brandished weapon of choice. One glance and she knew the dangers behind the blade, not one she wished to toy with for fear of her undoings.

Cat Fight or a Dog Fight, the label mattered not.​
<i>​
</i>

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 2

Mikasa
HP:= 38583 - 11,648(3176 Illusionary) + 1708 + 6994 = 35,337
CP:= 36,000 - 4286 + 1800 = 33,514
AP:= 11 - 9.75 = 11 AP
Status: Dueling Kyuji |Mangyeko Sharingan | Defensive Stance | Under Advanced Clone (5) | Higuma debuff

VS

Akujin
HP:= 48,000 - 1106 - 1244(Illuisonary) + 118 = 45,768
CP:= 27,530 - 5951 - 118 = 21,461
NE:= 9,900 = 9,900
AP: = 10.25 - 9.00 = 11.00
Status: Poisoned by Twilight Venom | Defensive Stance | Wind Style | Higuma debuff

Byakko
HP:= 33,000 - 1391 + 371 = 31,980
CP: 27,000 - 3766 = 23,234
AP: = 6 - 5.5 = 5.5
Equipped:: Claws

Round Actions:

0.00s Mikasa recovers 2100 Health
0.00s Mikasa recovers 1800 Chakra
0.00s Mikasa activates her Mangyeko
2.27s Mikasa performs a hidden action (Hit)
2.44s Kyuiji uses Advanced Clone on Mikasa
2.44s Kyuiji applies a poison to his weapon
4.55s Mikasa uses Genjutsu Reversal (Fail)
4.58s Byakko uses Zantetsuken Mastered at Mikasa (Hit)
5.12s Kyuji uses Higuma targeting Mikasa
- Dueling drops due to hitting self
5.12s Mikasa uses Redirection (Success)
7.74s Kyuji uses Higuma targeting Mikasa (Crit, Crit, Hit, Hit)
8.65s Mikasa uses Second Wind
9.17s Byakko performs a hidden action (Hit)
10.00s Kyuji uses Cancel (Success)

Round Note(s):
Mikasa attempted more actions but ran out of AP

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hmph, that was unexpected. I didn't think she would go to one of her trump cards so early on in our fight, but this just makes things more interesting."<i></i> I would think to myself placing my celestial blade at my side as I eyed up my opponent as a smirk crept onto my face. I had managed to land some clean, forceful blows to my opponent causing her life essence to drip from her body, but she had managed to revert herself back to peak condition from the looks of it through a technique that I was not familiar with at all. This "trump card" as I called it would make matters a little bit more complicated for me against my opponent, but it would definitely make things also more exciting and enjoyable. I could not wait to see what she would pull out of her bag of tricks next.

As for Lord Byakko, he was doing fairly well at my side as he had taken some recoil damage from his strikes at Lady Mikasa, but did not phased at all over it. He actually looked like he was focused intently on defeating this woman more so than he had been against Old Man Miki a few days earlier. It could quite honestly be a coincidence that he was acting the way that he was or there could be an entirely hidden meaning to it all. Quite honestly, I truly had no idea, but I was glad that he and I were more or less on the same page in this one as our opponent was certainly not a pushover as much as Miki had been and she was proving already to be more complicated to figure out. Only time would truly tell if my hand would be raised in victory or if I would taste the bittersweet feeling of defeat and have to take my metaphorical tail between my legs back to Wind Country.

However before we would continue our bout with one another, it was my turn to speak in response to my opponent. "You are not incorrect that having us fighting one another is truly a sin, but sometimes being sinful can be quite enjoyable. Wouldn't you say, Lady Mikasa? What truly is interesting about this tournament is that you have all three representatives of their respective medical branches fighting in this tournament still. I would love to see how Sir Junko of the Hidden Cloud could perform against me."<i></i> I would state to her with another smile plastered on my face as I looked to my side where my blade was and closed my eyes for a moment. I knew that I needed to keep going if I wanted a chance to beat her in this contest, but this small-talk was also nice especially since we would be working with Sennin Junko of the Hidden Cloud after this tournament was all over thanks in part to our alliance between the medical branches of each village that may or may not have occurred yet.

In any case, I would nod at my opponent and simply say: "Idle chit-chatting is over for now. Let's continue, Mikasa of the Hidden Leaf."<i></i> With that, I would take one quick glance at Lord Byakko who would look back at me and it was time to continue this little show that we began to give to this lovely, but loud, crowd around us. Hopefully, the people were enjoying themselves and the younger members in the audience were learning a thing or two from us in this arena. All I truly knew was I was excited to see what else my opponent would have in store for me!
OOC:
  • MFT: 615 Words
  • Actions were sent hours ago.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The deafening roar of the crowds continue to plague the arena, echoes vibrantly radiate outwards and alert those within several kilometers of the events unfolding within the open dome coliseum. Genjutsu were a tactic Mikasa normally never fell victim towards, fortunately she were aware due to the unusual increase of Kyuji's - an odd spectacle. Naturally her crimson optics swirls, the blossom pattern rotating from a shrinking to growing effect to no avail. Dismissing the notion of reversing the technique, the Medical Sennin chalks the technique nothing worse to when she wears not her spectacles; the maiden currently not wearing due to combat.

An odd aura surrounds the holy blade, cleanly finding the mark on her flesh, splattering of blood stains the terrain the duo combat on. Precise strokes aiming for vitals, although she wouldn't expect anything less from a fellow medical kunoichi. Fortunately, a single redirection of the blade causes the attack to deliver the poison to the victim moments prior, once glance and she knew it was better to fend of this particular portion. Concerning the overgrown feline, his techniques as deadly as the summoners and not one to take lightly. "That I would not, Kyuji-san. My opinion does not waver, perhaps a difference between our upbringings and origins of birth." she responds in a velvet tone.

Had the one before her wandered in thought of a fighter not before her? Kumogakure had substituted there fighter at the last minute, or so Mikasa had heard. Regrettably she knew not of the Medical higher ups in the opposing country of lightning, hopefully the situation would reverse in time. The Sennin was unsure in which manner the Medical Chief of Sunagakure meant the statement, but to consider it hostile was meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Inhaling deeply, her lungs expand to there fully capacity, immediate relief floods through her every vein - a second wind. Alleviating of most of the injuries, she stares forward, merely tilting her head towards to the pair squaring off against the maiden.

No matter, with a slight adjustment of her neck followed by a 'popping' sound, the kunoichi readies herself for the following exchanging of blows. Her main thought pertaining to the blade with an aura about it, rather the imagery of several Byakko Kuji's with the same identical blade positioned in front of her. "You must make for quite the surgeon!" she muses aloud, taking a step forward to greet the next barrage of techniques.​
<i>​
</i>

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 3

Mikasa
HP:= 35,337 - 4873 + 2100 = 32,564
CP:= 33,514 - 4286 + 1800 = 31,028
AP:= 11 - 9.75 = 11 AP
Status: Dueling Kyuji |Mangyeko Sharingan | Defensive Stance | Under Advanced Clone (5) | Bleeding | Higuma debuff | R1 Bleed
| Open Wounds 1

Mikasa's clones
HP:= 2380 = 2380
CP:= 2040 = 2040

VS

Akujin
HP:= 45,768 + 988 = 46,756
CP:= 21,461- 4750 = 16,711
AP: = 11 - 7.5 = 11.00
Status: Poisoned by Twilight Venom | Defensive Stance | Wind Style | Higuma debuff

Byakko
HP:= 31,980- 6592 = 25,388
CP: 27,000 - 2375 = 24,625
AP: = 6 - 2.75 = 6
Equipped:: Claws, Fun House, Higuma Debuff, R1 bleed

Round Actions:

0.00s Kaza restores HP and CP
0.00s Akujin restores HP
0.00s Akujin drops his weapon
0.00s Akujin picks up his weapon using initiative
0.00s Kaza fails to shake of the Gen
.45s Kaza attempts to transform into Byakko (Akujin realizes)
.45s Kaza attempts to enter stealth (Both unaware)
2.50s Akujin uses Higuma targets Byakko (4 hits)
2.50s Akujin uses Higuma targets Byakko (4 hits)
2.72s Kaza performs a hidden action
3.41s Akujin attempts to enter Stealth (Success against Kaza)
4.09s Kaza uses Uncalled for Shot targeting Akujin (Blindshot fail)
4.58s Byakko uses Zantetsuken targets Kaza (Hit) (Transformation Dropped)
6.82s Kaza uses Fun House on Akujin and Byakko (Miss, Hit)
8.72s Kaza's clones attempt to strike using Water Whip targeting Akujin (All Blind shots miss)

Round Note(s):

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Medical Sennin was unconcerned with the technique plaguing her mind, the visions of additional opponents wasn't an item she entertained. There was an oddity with her opponent, Byakko Kyuji continued to utilize the same technique as her previous fight; releasing the heavy burden technique multiple times against Mikasa. Curiously she observes from the shadows cast by the arena stands, the contract creature becoming the focal point for her assault. Admittedly there was a bit of trickery at play, but to strike at your own pact creature surely a sin. Gingerly her hand presses against her shoulder, the cut not shallow, yet not deep enough to cause worry.

Blotches of crimson cover her dominant, the feline mimicking the summoner and utilizing the identical deadly technique. The kunoichi didn't feel her opponent was taking her lightly, potentially saving weapons in her arsenal; however she was beginning to elude towards the fact there was nothing further. Minimal damage had been taken thus far and her chakra pool hardly scratched. Could the same said be said for the Sunagakure counterpart? Unfortunately the slip had been given once more, her mirror technique only surrounding a single, although this would suffice for the time being.

Rubbing at her left shoulder, Mikasa comes to a stand still. Had it bothered Kyuji that she had yet to take an offensive position? Frustration would surely settle in knowing the Konohagakure kunoichi hadn't taken the liberty to fight back, yet was proving to be a nuisance without lifting a single finger in retaliation.

Consistent, that was the first thought that came to mind when considering the guising of shadows to attack with the same bladed attack over and over. To the onlookers she may have appeared to be running about, however in the Shinobi world, those with simplistic methods often died on the battle field. Being a difficult read was her preferred method of choice. "What is your philosophy on battle? If you or I strike down your companion, will you aid him or focus on me?" the Sennin inquires in a serious tone, "Admittedly, my initial instinct is to cease our actions to provide assistance." she continues in a light tone, genuinely sincere on the response. Stepping forward she wouldn't continue with any unnecessary banter, it was time to maneuver the next chess piece.​
<i>​
</i>

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As I knelled from a position that I took away from the main battlegrounds of the arena, I could only shake my head in disbelief at the scene that had unfolded in the past few moments. Everything was going well for me for the better part of this contest against the Medical Sennin of Konoha with our blows being traded back and forth landing their marks, but quickly being healed for various reasons that need not be disclosed. However, I had slipped up slightly as Lord Byakko seemingly multiplied into two and I must have targeted the wrong one as my lord's eyes would glare at me with no words needing to be exchanged as I knew exactly what I had done. In a contest this important to the Hidden Sand and the Byakko Clan, I could not have another slip-up like this or I would have to metaphorically go home with my tail between my legs due to coming up short.

But even with my slip-up, my lord and the celestial tiger of the Western Winds had managed to land a clean blow on Mikasa that would see her crimson life essence show itself once again likely dripping to the ground below. From my position, I could not see this for sure, but I knew for a fact that my lord had been cut up quite badly by me as his incorporeal form did not show it easily, but I could feel his blood dripping as my blade went into him the prior few moments. Fortunately, I had managed to evade everything thrown at me so I was doing well in that regard. Time was running out though and I needed to do something soon to sway this contest back in my favor if I wanted to move onto the next round of the tournament and possibly get my hands on Miroku Akkuma after all this time.

With a heavy sigh from my position, I would nod and begin my strategizing for my next slew of tactics. Every second from here on counted so I needed to make it count and actually put a dent in my opponent here and now. Of course, this also would mean that she would have to do the same as well if she wanted to move on, but this fight thus far didn't seem that concerning to her; she showed more thrill when we had our medical meeting a few days prior to this day where productivity for the most part had been on full display. The future however would determine if the meeting between medical heads would be fruitful or if it had been a lot of hot air.
OOC:
  • MFT: 447 Words
  • Working on actions now and will send after hearing back from Tatsuo.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 4

Mikasa
HP:= 32,564 + 2100 - 462 = 34,202
CP:= 31,028- 110- 1700 + 1800 = 31,018
AP:= 11 - 2 = 11 AP
Status: Dueling Kyuji |Mangyeko Sharingan | Defensive Stance | Bleeding | Higuma debuff | R1 Bleed
| Open Wounds 1 | Twilight Venom

Mikasa's clones
CP:= 2040 - 300 = 1740

VS

Akujin
HP:= 46,756 = 46,756
CP:= 16,711 = 16,711
AP: = 11 - 0 = 11.00
Status: Poisoned by Twilight Venom | Defensive Stance | Wind Style

Byakko
HP:= 25,388 - 363 + 3600 = 28,625
CP: 27,000 - 2375 = 24,625
AP: = 6 - 2.75 = 6
Equipped:: Claws, Fun House, Higuma Debuff, R1 bleed, Open wounds, D-stance

Round Actions:

0.00s Akujin restores HP
0.00s Byakko enters Defensive Stance
0.00s Kaza takes bleeding damage
0.00s Kaza is no longer under the effects of Advanced Clone
.91s Kaza attempts to enter stealth (Both confused)
1.82s Kaza transforms to Byakko (Clones re confuse everyone now)
6.00s Kaza's clones all attempt to strike at Akujin with Water Whips (Blind shot fail, blind shot fail, miss)

Round Note(s):

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
An abundance of materials begin to litter the tournament arena, strays beverages and flakes of half eaten meals splatter. Curiously she eyes the Sunagakure medical lead, the kunoichi retreating into the shadows cast by the arena walls once more. Many inquiries could have been answered, however Mikasa wasn't willing to combat an opponent who did not wish to make a move either; despite the fact they both were in similar predicaments. Perhaps Byakko Kyuji had come to the conclusion that she only wasted her chakra and efforts, causing minimal damage and the unsettling sensation that the Konohagakure Representative hadn't lifted a single finger in retaliation throughout the entirety of the match? After all, a battle between medical nin was not an item the Sennin wished to humor.

Unfortunately for the feline companion, she would ensure his entrapment continued, the pair seemed to have opposing ideals? Difficult to determine throughout the course of the match thus far. Shaking her head, the maiden continues to exert her crimson optics, although her reservoir of chakra had barely been scratched; to be precise - not even a tenth. Kyuji was far more flashy with the same barrage of swordsmanship and Mikasa being more tactical thus far (Debatable). Fortunately she wouldn't have to deal with the odd sensation of perceiving additional multiple threats on the field, yet without her usual eye wear there wasn't much change. The poison lingering in her system was an nuisance, yet tolerable thus far and she knew her counterpart suffering the same.

Clasping her hands together, the kunoichi raises her gaze towards the azure sky above. An odd suspicion long had began plaguing her thoughts, especially in light of the odd talk of the Sound kunoichi's fight. Most of the Sunagakure fought as if attempting to prove a bit more than the rest of the villages thus far, potentially a method to showcase there strength to an unknown? Far too many unaccounted for variables. No matter, the time limit were soon to be reached and the victor to be declared by the duchess, or so Mikasa assumed.

[OOC: Apologies, hectic week of work! Sent actions.]​
<i>​
</i>

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
From the little secretive location in the arena that I was hiding, I should have struck from the shadows and taken advantage of the situation that was presented in front of me. Unfortunately for some reason, my body did not move when I wanted to strike and I stood there idle as my opponent and fellow medical kunochi decided to play the same game that I was doing to her by hiding out of plain sight. Now, one would assume that the crowd would have understood the situation that was unfolding in front of them as both of us wanted to give it our all in front of them all especially our opponent, but some of them did not as the stadium grounds were littered with trash and a loud amount of boos ensued. Truly, it was a shame that they did not understand, but many of them were not from the three well-known villages and likely were more barbaric in nature due to this.

Regardless, I shrugged from my position as there was truly nothing I could do to stop them and I needed to focus on my opponent. Problem with trying to focus on my opponent currently was the simple fact that I could not see her and she had quite a few clones standing in plain sight just looking to be eliminated from this contest quickly so Lord Byakko and I could continue our strategy and hopefully win for our village and family. But, there was also the fact that this match was going to be called soon as time was running out ever so quickly so I could not wait around again or waste too much time trying to find her unless I wanted to waste more energy and be a clean, open target for her. There were a lot of decisions that I would need to formulate in my mind and quickly as each second wasted pushed this contest closer to its end and provided less opportunity. Thus, I would need to strike now and make it count as I cracked a smile on my face and took a heavy exhale from my mouth before proceeding. It was now or nothing now.
OOC:
  • Actions were sent a few days ago.
  • I will not be defensive stanced this round haha.
  • MFT: 367 Words

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 5

Mikasa
HP:= 34,202 + 2100 - 1386 = 34,916
CP:= 31,028 - 4065 + 1800 = 28,763
AP:= 11 - 9 = 11 AP
Status: Dueling Kyuji |Mangyeko Sharingan | Defensive Stance | Bleeding | R1 Bleed
| Open Wounds 1 | Twilight Venom

Mikasa's clones
HP:= 2380-3416 = KO

HP:= 2380 - 1688 - 3630 = KO

VS

Akujin
HP:= 46,756 = 46,756
CP:= 16,711 - 8613 = 8098
NE:= 9,900 + 4178 = 14,078
AP: = 11 - 0 = 11.00
Status: Poisoned by Twilight Venom | Defensive Stance | Wind Style

Byakko
HP:= 28,625- 471 + 3600 = 29,704(Max)
CP: 24,625- 655 = 24,625
AP: = 6 - 5.25 = 5.75
Equipped:: Claws, Fun House, Higuma Debuff, R1 bleed, Open wounds, D-stance

Round Actions:

0.00s Kaza loses HP from bleeding
0.00s Akujin restores HP
0.00s Byakko leaves defensive stance
1.00s Akujin performs a hidden action
1.00s Akujin performs a hidden action
1.25s Byakko basic strikes hits a mirror clone takes damage in return
1.82s Kaza uses Ring of Fire
1.82s Kaza attempts to enter stealth (Fails)
2.50s Byakko basic strikes hits a mirror clone takes damage in return
2.83s Akujin performs a hidden action
2.83s Akujin performs a hidden action
2.95s Kaza uses the Special Action of Fun House
4.31s Kaza creates more Water Clones
5.34s Akujin performs a hidden action
6.25s Byakko uses Magnum Break hits a glass clone and a water clone
6.58s Kaza uses Earthslide Wall
7.50s Byakko uses a basic strike (fails blind shot)
7.84s Akujin performs a hidden action
8.75 Seconds|0.75 AP: Use a Basic Strike at Mikasa (hits fun house clone)
9.88 Seconds|2.25 AP: Use Executioner Mastered with Feline Contract's Shredding Claws at Mikasa (Fails blind shot)
10.00s Water Clones wanted to perform more actions but ran out of time

Round Note(s):

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
A clear winner cannot be determined for this fight. Because of that, the fight will have to continue on as it is a hung moderation team regarding this and a clear winner is required. I will be taking over moderation of this battle. The usual ROE applies, PM's will be sent as well to ensure that both parties are made aware. I expect you both to respect my time because I am donating it to you both, if I learn that anyone is prolonging the fight rather than making an actual effort I will be disqualifying them from this tournament. Best of luck.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Standing in the open after the dust settled and seeing my opponent still not lifting her fingers to try to truly attack me, I placed my sword at my side as I waited for the verdict of this fight. Eyeing the odd-little man who seemed to be the referee for the contest, I was expecting one of his hands to be raised announcing the winner of this fight being Lady Mikasa of the Hidden Leaf or myself. Yet, he just stood there and did not seem to budge an inch nor call the fight to its end as was expected and agreed upon prior to the contests today. It was quite odd that nobody stepped in to stop the contest, but I simply would shrug my shoulders as I guess the judges elsewhere could not call the fight yet and they needed to see more from us before a verdict could be decided. It truly was unexpected, but I still had plenty in the reserves on the chance that something like this would occur even though my body was starting to slow down and I could feel the physical strain behind to grasp itself around me; this simply meant that this contest would need to reach its climax sooner than later before I collapsed onto the ground and would need to be carried out due to exhaustion.

Sighing momentarily due to my opponent deciding to still play defensive, I would again shrug my shoulders as I looked in her general direction as she surrounded herself with a ring of fire to protect herself and also a barrier made of the earth. To make matters even more interesting, she had decided to summon more of her clones that were made out of water and continue to play mind games with Lord Byakko who simply did not look overly pleased with this cat and mouse game that we were playing. It honestly was a disappointment that Mikasa was not fighting back for myself, but also the spectators in the stands as more items were being chucked onto the battlefield and I believe I could hear more booing beginning in general for this fight as people were growing impatient, annoyed, and bored with it. The fans wanted to see action and blood being spilled onto the grounds and I wanted to have a fight with this lady, but that had not occurred yet; it was almost like my first fight with Miki of the Hidden Stone who simply hid behind his barrier-like structure that was made of Stone.

But alas, I was in this situation now with another individual hiding behind their barriers and I would have to crack down their defense again in order to get a chance at ending this. Then again, there were other options as well as I placed my sword in front of me pointed at the earth wall and simply said to my opponent: "This cat and mouse game that we have played has been fun, but I am growing quite bored with it. I am giving you one chance to forfeit if you are not going to fight back against me. State your decision now, Lady Mikasa of the Hidden Leaf, so I may respond accordingly."<i></i> The choice was hers to make as she clearly did not want to fight back against me and the spectators were growing restless with each passing moment that we stood here. It appeared that she had nothing to prove by fighting me while I still had much to prove to my village, my family and honestly myself. I was hoping that she would make the right decision based on her actions, but I readied myself once more if she would choose to be difficult.
OOC:
  • MFT: 624 Words
  • Actions will be sent tonight or tomorrow after reviewing the previous rounds and formulating a game plan. also am waiting on clarification from something that occurred in round 5.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Embers flicker off the ethereal wall of flame, prickling against the flesh of the kunoichi and threatening to sear. Despite the premise of the tournament, she knew the consequences of breaking her own taboo rule; to harm a fellow medical shinobi or kunoichi was an item she would not deter. Muffled words emit from behind the earthen wall and encirclement of flames, "I am unsure how she believes to be heard." she remarks aloud, glancing towards the light gash trickling crimson waters to the ground below. Shaking her head she takes a brief moment to address the infliction, removing it with relative ease and with a deep breath she settles her gaze upwards. Mikasa knew the truth of this battle, if one even wanted to label it as such, and that being her opponent merely words.

To falter against basic techniques had to be an embarrassment, but not her intentions. Despite lunging forward with the same signature technique time after time, nothing had been accomplished and the Konohagakure Medical Head hardly touched. In regards to the amount of chakra remaining, not even a sweat had broken and she highly doubted the same could be said for opponent. It was then in that particular moment did her crimson optics dissipate into the endless ocean of azure. With a delicate wave of her left hand, the fortification crumbles, pebbles and soil crumble to flow outwards to the edges of the fires. How much passage of time had ensued since arriving was unknown and what was the purpose of proving ones own prowess?

It was crystal clear, the mercenary she fought previously lashed out and failing to do harm nor causing her to utilize less than fifty percent her chakra capacity. The lady of Sunagakure no different, but only having the Sennin use less than a quarter of her supply. In a tournament of power she found herself standing at the pinnacle thus far, tactics an academy student would resort to causing the foreign combatants to struggle.

Extending her right hand outwards, a faint snap of her finger ceases the gentle roar. Coming face to face with the medical equivalent she gives a faint wave, "Frustrating, I am sure. To think despite placing me under a genjutsu and doing your utmost to harm me you come up short to childs play." she pauses to give a radiating smile, "You know my premise of not wishing to harm a fellow Medical-nin, but I have to be honest with you, Byakko Kuji-san of Sunagakure, you may have my respect on a professional level." turning about she shows her back towards the kunoichi, treading towards the gate she embarked from initially. Arcing her arm over her shoulder, Mikasa jabs at her shoulder blade, "But if I were to regard you as an opponent, you simply bore me. I wouldn't fret however, not a single opponent thus far has brought me remotely close to exerting myself and I doubt the future rounds any different."

Rubbing against her shoulder, "And for that, I am retiring from the Kurosawa Tournament, I have my village to return to. I fear my second in command may have forgotten to water the hospital's garden in my absence." she murmurs, casting her gaze over to a stray beverage can, instinctively retrieving the alloy. Unfortunately it would be a waste to let it rot away on the grounds. Shame she had to be paired against a fellow Medical personnel, but it was to be expected at some point. "Best of luck in your future rounds!"

"Woof! she playfully muses aloud. As the saying goes, 'A victory against dwarfs is meaningless to a giant', or so she had read.

[OOC: Topic Left - Thanks for the Roleplay session, was fun!]​
<i>​
</i>

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Closing my eyes as the Medical Sennin of the Hidden Leaf responded to me, I would hear the words that everyone in the stadium likely were waiting for and hoping for since my opponent decided to not show up for this fight and give everyone what they rightfully deserved which was a well-fought match between two strong shinobi from different villages. Sadly, it was ultimately a battle between a contender and a pretender, a warrior and an actor. One came to compete and the other chose to duck and dance around. In the end, the only landing hard hit my opponent could make would be spiteful words which meant absolutely nothing. If she did not want to compete, she should have simply bowed out as to not waste anyone's time since time was ever so precious in this game that we called life.

Regardless, this was the second time that my opponent in this tournament had forfeited to me and it was growing somewhat boring and disappointing that I was not experiencing any real fighting. Hopefully, that would change in the semi-finals when I was matched against the representative of the country as she did not want to bore her friends, neighbors, and country unlike the individual that I had just fought which would likely feel the backlash from her village for forfeiting when she returned home since she was their last hope of moving on in this tournament and she had failed them. All that remained now was the Medical Sennin of the Hidden Cloud, the representative of Sound, the former student of mine, and myself. The way that things were looking thus far in this tournament, it was going to be a little rematch between Aikayume Azusa and myself in the finals where I would prevail this time and certainly not underestimate her like I did in the past when she was not right in the head.

As for now, the crowd would erupt in cheers over my victory via forfeit and people would begin to head out as the press would storm the grounds trying to interview me, but respectfully being told that now was not the time nor place for discussion. See, I was happy for moving on in this tournament, but I was frustrated that both of my opponents had bowed down when they both were more than capable of continuing on if they chose to do so. At the very least, my first opponent from my former home was respectful and actually tried to fight me before bowing out due to more pressing matters for himself; he was not like the one who I just fought who exited a giant in her own mind, but truly an unworthy competitor in actuality. Shrugging, I would just continue out of the stadium and into the streets where people wanted photographs with me or my signature; this would have to wait as I told them that I would entertain all their requests tomorrow after requesting and reflecting on what had occurred today. Lord Byakko had poofed as I left and he likely would have some scornful words towards me for my performance today in the tournament, but it was all to better myself and I knew this.

Time would only tell how the cards of fate played out for the world and myself.
OOC:
  • MFT: 556 Words
  • Topic left.
  • Thank you for modding Tatsuo and thank you for willing to continue the modding, Shiori.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back