Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Fight: Akujin v Yasha

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Welcome to the Semifinals. Weeks have passed since the last bloody fight, two glorious battles where Akujin astonished the crowd with his durability and Yasha with her pure brutality. Amazing fighters both of them, the stadium was packed and it was standing room only. Strangely enough there was a portion of the stadium facing the south that was not nearly as crowded as the rest. The spectators there were not shouting or cheering for their chosen combatant but rather they were politely seated one to a chair with their hands folded on their laps and their gaunt, pale countenances facing forward. An occasional reckloose would stumble their way into their portion of the stands to only be unceremoniously expelled with the flick of a hand. Yes, they were shinobi from Sound and there were hundreds of them.

The arena itself was for the most part repaired. The blood stains gone to dust and the craters filled back in. The scorch marked with raked away leaving a large area of packed earth and a few scattered boulders that cast enormous shadows given the darkening sky overhead. Yes, it was looking as if it wanted to storm, a respite for the oppressive heat these past few weeks. The winds had picked up, the sky was a deep grey. The celestial spaces themselves seemed to be roiling, highlighted occasionally by a flash of lighting and a peal of thunder would shake the stands three seconds later. The semi-finals were too exciting to miss, even if there was a massive storm coming in over the bay.

Static would crackle over the loudspeakers followed by an excited announcer. "Welcome to the Semi-Finals for the World Martial Arts Tournament. Everybody put your hands together for our fighters. To the left..." A door would open giving Akujin the cue that this was her moment. "Byakko Kyūji of Sunagakure. The lovely brawler fails from Wind Country but don't let her good looks fool you, that armor is not just for show!" [OC note: I assume you look like your avatar in non chibi form]. He let out a small cough before he gestured to the other corner. "And to the right we have Matsuo Yasha of Otogakure. This young woman.... is uh... she is fighting right here!" He dared not describe her more, the girl was a menace to society. He felt a bit guilty for leaving Akujin here with this lady-monster but the announcer was going to do just that. The crowd would roar with appreciation for the two fighters, they had come so far and they had already done so much to get here.

The announcer would scurry away from the center of the area as fast as he could as Akujin and Yasha made their appearance as grand or as mundane as they chose. Once he had reached the safety of the stands the announcer would continue conclude with a final message. "You both know the rules, we will intervene before you can take the kill. But besides that, anything goes. So ready yourselves. One... Two... Three... FIGHT!"

You know the rules here. Send your information to your moderator and have a good fight!

Sanyu (Dr Daddy Sempai on Discord) will be your moderator.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been a few weeks since my last encounter in the Hisashī Zenshōsen Arena in this World Martial Arts Tournament. In my last fight, I had fought the pacifist and Medical Sennin of the Hidden Leaf known as Tsukasa Mikasa who had barely even tried to fight back against me throughout our contest and who would eventually forfeit to me as my first round opponent, Miki of the Hidden Stone, had also done. However, rumors had been speculating and gossip through the streets informed me that my opponent today was certainly no pushover and she was not an individual who liked to play around or pull her punches. If her previous fight with Miroku Akkuma was any indication of how she could fight, I had to be slightly concerned with facing her today in the semi-finals of this enjoyable and relaxing tournament that was also being considered a long-term vacation for myself. Of course, I had already scheduled a trip to Earth Country after I was finished here, but I wanted to continue this vacation as long as I could before I went home with hopefully the title of champion after my name.

As the door cracked open for me to enter the arena, I could feel a rush of emotions come over me as I had come a long way in my life. Originally, I was born and raised as a hermit living in an abandoned mineshaft in Earth Country and working as a lowly medic under Uka, the Medical Sennin during my tenure there. I barely was making enough money to survive weekly and I had seen my parents die right before my eyes from a freak accident and heartbreak. However after leaving my home, I became a well-respected and well-known Medical Chief in Wind Country and was married to the beautiful head of the Byakko Clan and had two amazing children with her by the names of Yanjirou and Kyushiko. My life had been truly chaotic and would likely continue to be when returning home, but it had been an amazing journey from start to finish regardless of the hurdles and struggles I had to face in my past, in the future, and right now.

Stepping into the arena grounds, the crowd would erupt as they did twice before as I made my way to the designated starting location for both combatants. As I made my way there, I would look around to see that the stadium seating was somewhat odd today as part of the seating had been marked off and people who had tried to take a spot there had been turned away quite quickly. While it was somewhat bizarre, I did not worry about it all that much as I was more concerned with the storm that was coming over the bay and would likely try to damper the festivities that we all came for which was barbarians strong combatants from different parts of the world engaging in combat to see who was the strongest and most tactical of them all that had been selected.

Once at my location, I would wait for my opponent to take her spot and then bow at her out of respect since I was in her country and we were about to engage in combat. While I did not know what she had in store for me and I was beyond nervous, I would put a facade on my face of a smile and warmly address her: "It is nice to finally meet you, Matsuo Yasha of Otogakure. Let's have a fun and well-fought contest against one another and may the best fighter win." After speaking to her, I would wait for the announcer to leave the arena grounds before closing my eyes and saying a prayer to the god of my family and myself, Lord Byakko. It was a quick prayer, but one that I had been using through each fight thus far in this tournament which had proved to be a valuable additional to my arsenal indirectly.

As soon as I finished my prayer, I would let out a heavy sigh and nod at my opponent as I placed my hand to my side and prepared to engage her in combat. Hopefully, she would prove to be a fun and enjoyable opponent unlike my previous two and would be quite aggressive like myself. While I did not mind my opponents fighting defensively if that was their forte, it was a real bore for the spectators as they simply wanted to see blood, chaos and destruction in the battlefield below them.
OOC:
  • Battle Profile Sent to Sanyu!
  • Actions will follow in a separate PM after I wrote them out!
  • Good luck to everyone and let's have a great time =)
  • MFT: 765 Words

Aburabuta Yutaka

Merchant Lord
Yen
ASP
Deaths
NPC: Matsuo Yasha

Still riding the high from her victory against Miroku Akkuma, Matsuo Yasha waved her arms up a number of times as she entered the arena, encouraging the crowd to cheer louder for her as she strode out onto the sands. This was the day. She'd be the first Sound shinobi to ever throw down with a Sand one directly without having to pretend or hide or lie. Her victory against Akkuma had just been a practice run for this fight. Adrenaline already surging through her heart, Yasha felt like her whole life had been that way; just a series of tests and hurdles before she got to where she was today. Her rightful place. The place she belonged.

Today the very annals of history would be her canvas she stamped her name on it using the blood of Sunagakure as ink.

As she approached the center of the sand pit that served as their stage Yasha turned her countenance towards her opponent, her eyes shielded from the darkening sun-lit sky behind the same pair of black shades that had miraculously survived her battle with Akkuma after she'd thrown them at him in an act of disrespect just before they threw down. Reaching up, Yasha tilted her head forward as she pulled her sunglasses slightly down the bridge of her nose and a leering smile crept up on her features in response to Kyuji's encouraging positive words.

"First a fox-eared fuckboy who couldn't take a hit and now a blonde beanpole with cat ears that's shorter than me? What is this, a prank?" She mocked with a hint of a chuckle in her voice as she worked her eyes up and down Kyuji before again throwing her shades-- this time off to the side rather than directly at her opponent. She didn't want to get predictable after all. "Hope you're not too attached to that shiny chestplate you're wearing Kitty-cat 'cause I'm gonna mount it in my room after I pound those pretty green eyes straight outta your skull."

Kyuji had made with the nice but Yasha wasn't interested in any of that sportsmanship gunk. She wasn't here to have an honorable bout or test her limits against strong opponents. She was here to spill Sunagakure shinobi blood and to feel the rush of battle as she put her life on the line. She wanted her opponent to come out swinging like she'd never done before so that she could actually enjoy herself this time. From the sound of things, Kyuji was supposed to be a skilled swordswoman and Yasha liked the sound of that.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
AKUJIN
YASHA

xD64jCR.png
[lb]
HP: 48000 - 1149 - 45 = 46806[lb][/lb]
CP: 30000 - 7500 = 22500[lb][/lb]
NE: 9000 + 7500 = 16500 - 6065 = 10435[lb][/lb]
AP: 10 - 9.75 = .25[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 8.25[lb][/lb]
Maintains: [lb][/lb]

8TLvC97.png
[lb]
HP: 48000[lb][/lb]
CP: 33000 - 4042 = 28958[lb][/lb]
AP: 10 - 10 + 1 = 1[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 12[lb][/lb]
Maintains: Gates: Wonder, View, Healing; Active Camo[lb][/lb]

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

TIME​
ACTION​
DMG TAKEN​
CP USED​
0.00sYASHA's Demonic Aura goes off!
  • Yasha's Total: 48
  • Akujin's Total: 30
  • Akujin is Affected!
[lb2]

YASHA declares Duelist on Akujin[lb]

AKUJIN declares Duelist on Yasha[lb]

AKUJIN attempts to enter stealth!
  • Akujin's Total: 26 30
  • Yasha's Total: 20 34
  • Yasha was initially unaware, but her third eye caught Akujin's location!
0.50sAKUJIN enters defensive stance!
1.00sAKUJIN enters Iajutsu Mastery: Kensei-Ryu
1.50sAKUJIN switches to Wind Style - Easy Breezy[lb]
AKUJIN begins to activate sage mode!
2.50sAKUJIN's Sage mode activates!
3.50sYASHA does a hidden action!
  • Yasha fails to enter stealth!
AKUJIN: 434YASHA: 882
4.00sYASHA activates the Gate of Wonder
YASHA: 200
4.45sYASHA activates the Gate of View
YASHA: 200
4.90sYASHA activates the Gate of Healing![lb]
YASHA goes beyond!
5.50sAKUJIN summons Byakko!
AKUJIN: 4000
6.72sYASHA activates Active Camo
YASHA: 560
8.25sAKUJIN uses Battojutsu: Zantetsuken on Yasha!
  • Akujin's Total: 44
  • Yasha's Total: 36
  • Hit! But its a clone!?
AKUJIN: 2065
9.45sYASHA does a hidden action[lb]
YASHA attempts to willpower cancel a genjutsu on herself!
  • Fails

AKUJIN: 715YASHA: 2200
9.99sAKUJIN attempts to willpower cancel a genjutsu on herself!
  • Fails
10.00sAKUJIN attempts to heal a bit of the damage dealt to him.

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

Notes ------
  • Yes your AP is correct Akujin.

Aburabuta Yutaka

Merchant Lord
Yen
ASP
Deaths

The two fighters squared off and the brawl between them began in a somewhat similar fashion as the battle between Yasha and Akkuma had gone. Clones of Yasha sprang to life around Kyuji, each dancing about in what could be described as a boxing-inspired posture with their arms up to protect the sides of their head and shoulders wearing a taunting expression on their attractive facial features. Blonde hair swayed back and forth from each of them as Kyuji's Natural Energy swirled around her body and entered her into Sage Mode. Yasha was only partially familiar with this technique as it had been a part of her curriculum as a ranger and more specifically as Master Zanku's apprentice but she'd never seen it first hand. If there were shinobi in Otogakure that could perform the trick it was a well-kept secret in a city populated by scholars, thieves and assassins that specialized in the confiscation and collection of secrets.

Next came Kyuji's spiritual companion Byakko and as the prodigiously sized tiger appeared from thin air, Yasha recognized that technique as well. Unlike Sage Mode, possessing a summoning contract with another entity was not so terribly rare among the powerful elite of Sound and she was intimately familiar with Master Zanku's servants as they had formed a basis of her training in her younger years.

"Really? Another cat? Now I know this is a prank." She sneered, each of her clones repeating the same words in the same way with the same inflection of voice as to not give her position away as Kyujin lashed out with her gleaning longsword and cleaved through one of the images that Yasha had created. "No dice, bitch. Try again."

For her part, throughout the opening moments of their battle Yasha's plan was coming together well enough. She could already feel the battle lust pounding through her heart and veins as the temperature around her body continued to steadily rise leaving streaks of heat behind her steps as she bobbed back and forth from place to place on the arena sands. Purple and pitch flames coruscated around her forearms and shoulders, Yasha and her back-up dancer clones crouched low to the ground and the next step of their battle was underway...

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[lb2][/lb2]Within the first few moments of the match, I was in my infamous stance that had brought me victory in the past two contests in this arena and helped me become one of the participants in this tournament in the first place. While it took a long time to get into it and it left me open to an attack from my opponent, it would appear my opponent was allowing me to prepare myself for what she had in store as she not once moved an inch while I prepared myself. However as soon as my stance was complete, she would begin to fight me as numerous replicas of herself would appear on the battlefield and my body would seem to slow down quite rapidly even though I did not see or feel anything. My hunch was that I was under the influences of illusionary techniques as I had done on my last two opponents, but I had no concrete evidence to support my case.

In any case, I attempted to leave a gash in my opponent, but only a replica would feel my blade as it poofed on impact meaning I had failed to land the first blow and these first few moments of our match had gone to my opponent. But, I had managed to summon my lord to the battlefield who had watched over me and gifted me with part of him inside of my blade and myself which is how I seemingly morphed based on my appearance. I was however the same Kyuji as always, I just felt a rush of power come over me as my lord's life essence was coursing more and more through my veins with each passing second. Together with him on the battlefield, I felt like I could do anything and we could overcome our opponent even if she was going to be a tough cookie and not give up without a fight.

As for her verbal comments on my appearance and her overall attitude, it was very inappropriate for a lady to be acting out like she was towards me, but she was still growing up and likely fitting into her role for her organization. Her bait was a good one, but I was not going to take her bait and get into a verbal confrontation with her yet. No, I would allow my beauty and elegance on this battlefield speak for me while she decided to run her mouth and we would see who the true victor was when all was said and done. For now, it was best to put up or shut up for both of us as we both had things to prove to ourselves and our villages. Thus with my sword at my side and a smirk creeping onto my face, I would simply nod at Lord Byakko and begin the next act of the show.

Who would win this contest between blondes and prove that they were the worthy one to fight in the finals of this great World Martial Arts Tournament? Only time would tell, but I was excited to see what she had in store for me and what I had to show her. This was going to be a tough, but enjoyable fight!

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
AKUJIN
YASHA

xD64jCR.png
[lb]
HP: 46806 + 2400 = 46851 - 1045 - 2212 + 741 = 44335[lb][/lb]
CP: 22500 - 2408 = 20092[lb][/lb]
NE: 10435 - 4439 = 5996[lb][/lb]
AP: 9.25 - 9 = .25[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 10.25[lb][/lb]

BYAKKO[lb]
HP: 33000[lb][/lb]
CP: 27000 - 1360 = 25640[lb][/lb]
AP: 5 - 5 = 0[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 5[lb][/lb]

8TLvC97.png
[lb]
HP: 48000 - 300 - 12015 = 35685[lb][/lb]
CP: 28958 - 2300 = 26658[lb][/lb]
AP: 12 - 9.75 = 2.25[lb][/lb]

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

TIME​
ACTION​
DMG TAKEN​
CP USED​
0.00sYASHA's Demonic Aura Triggers
  • Yasha's Total: 37
  • Akujin's Total: 24
  • Akujin is affected

AKUJIN attempts to cancel a genjutsu via Willpower Cancel
  • Successfully cancels Lingering Spark!

AKUJIN attempts to basic strike all the Yasha's on the field via Heavy Handed: Cleave
  • Akujin's Total: 40
  • Yasha 1: 42, Miss!
AKUJIN: 828
1.00sBYAKKO equips his claws.
1.88sYASHA uses shadow step strike
  • Yasha's Stealth: 30, 29
  • Akujin's Awareness: 28, Unaware
  • Byakko's Awareness: 28, Unaware
  • -----------------------------------------------------
  • Yasha's Attack: 53
  • Akujin's Defense: 45
  • Hit
  • Active Camo (5%): 92
  • Yasha overcharges Active Camo to remain in stealth!
[lb2]

AKUJIN: 2062[lb]YASHA: 2055
2.97sAKUJIN does a hidden action
  • Unaffected!
AKUJIN: 1580
3.13sYASHA does a hidden actionAKUJIN: 150YASHA: 245
5.42sYASHA uses Eagle Drop on Akujin
  • Auto-Dodge (10%): 85
  • Yasha's Total: 32
  • Akujin's Total: 35
  • Miss!
YASHA: 363
5.50sBYAKKO uses sigh 16-hit combo on Yasha
  • Byakko's Totals: 39, 45, 36, 45, 38, 33, 45, 31, | 32, 33, 37, 31, 37, 40, 42, 35
  • Akujin's Totals: 30, 31, 37, 31, 37, 40, 42, 27, | 33, 33, 38, 28, 39, 40, 26, 23
  • 6 hit, 3 crit, 3 25% Partial, 1 75% Partial, 2 50% Partial. 1 Miss
  • Rolling for Bleed (50%): 92
YASHA: 1305BYAKKO: 680
5.95sAKUJIN uses Higuma on Yasha
  • Akujin's Totals: 40, 48, 50, 51
  • Yasha's Totals: 34, 35, 31, 34
  • 3 Hit, 1 Crit
  • Akujin realizes this is the real Yasha!
  • Bleed Chance (25%): 26
  • Bloody Mess: Bleed Rank 1

AKUJIN combos into another Higuma
    • Akujin's Totals: 50, 49, 50, 46
    • Yasha's Totals: 24, 28, 27, 29
    • 4 Hit
    • Bleed Chance (20%): 81
YASHA: 7416 - 720[lb]
AKUJIN: +741
AKUJIN: 4439
10.00sBYAKKO uses sigh 16-hit combo on Yasha
  • Byakko's Totals: 28, 31, 35, 26, 37, 44, 30, 40, 36, 31, 30, 31, 29, 38, 43, 41
  • yasha's Totals: 37, 36, 38, 34, 38, 32, 25, 37, 31, 25, 33, 42, 34, 38, 26, 31
  • 7 Hit, 0 Crit, 11 Miss, 1 50% Partial
  • Rolling for Bleed (25%): 7
  • Bleed R2
[lb2]

AKUJIN heals a bit of the damage dealt to him this round!
YASHA: 675 - 1536BYAKKO: 680

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

Notes ------
  • EDITS:
    • Added Eagle Drop Miss damage
    • Yasha one of your actions could not be done, I shall pm why.
    • Because an action could not be done switched Byakko's attacks back to Yasha.
    • Fixed Bleed Damage.
    • You have 48 Hours starting: Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:38 am

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Standing in my position across from my opponent, a word was never spoken as I examined her from head to toe. She appeared to have taken quite a beating after the onslaught from my great lord and I, but she was not out of this contest at all as it was highly likely that she had something saved as a last resort if she got into a pinch. Of course, I could be entirely wrong in my assumption, but a true fighter would never reveal all of their tricks in the first few moments of a fight as that would prove that they rushed into a situation and did not theorize a proper strategy like a good shinobi should definitely do. Obviously from her wounds and bleeding, she was not in an ideal condition for herself, but my gut told me that this fight was not over by a long shot and I needed to continue to focus and stay on my toes or I would be the one without my hand raised at the end which neither my lord, my clan, my village nor I wanted or needed as the winner of this interesting tournament needed to be one from Wind Country and preferably me as the other contestant from the Hidden Sand had an attitude and ego to her.

Gripping my sword in my dominant hand and looking at my god, a nod would be exchanged between us as we knew what needed to be done and quickly considering it was better to end this contest earlier than dragging it out and running the risk of failure creeping up on us ever so swiftly and easily. It would definitely not be an easy feat to end it quickly and I could outlast her if need be, but these spectators wanted action and they wanted bloodshed; I could only imagine what they were actually thinking since my previous two fights had been forfeits and not particularly the most interesting for them as there were a lot of cat-and-mouse games between my opponents and I. While the crowd was lively and into this fight, they likely did not care as much as they would when the only other Sunan shinobi by the name of Aikayume Azusa battled a Medical Shinobi of the Hidden Cloud known as Tsuyoshi Junko later today since both of them had put on far better entertaining matches than I had. But, the job had been done in my fights as it had been done in theirs respectively through various means and we all would need to be grateful and humble that we were selected from our villages to compete in the first place and getting as far as we did.

Nevertheless, I would simply close my eyes momentarily and take a deep breath before looking back at my opponent and preparing to strike once again. Hopefully, the blessings of my god and some luck would be on my side once more and I would not disappoint. It was all I could hope and pray for, but even if the hands of Fate were against me in these next few moments, I would smile as I was still quite proud of getting this far and a celebration would likely be given regardless of me falling here or winning it all in the final match either by my good friend and former Kazekage, Takahashi Sousuke, or by my own clan. Yes, only time would tell but momentum was on my side for the current moment and we would have to see what would transpire next.
OOC:
  • MFT: 597 Words
  • Actions sent!

Aburabuta Yutaka

Merchant Lord
Yen
ASP
Deaths

Slipping past her clones and into Kyuji's blind-spot she landed a single crunching blow across Kyuji's brow before attempting to wrap the other woman in her arms to transition her into a throw but it was not to be as Kyuji managed to break Yasha's grasp at the last moment and slip through just as she heaved Kyuji over her shoulder, minimizing any damage which might have been inflicted by the throw. Running her tongue over her lips to ease the dryness from the sands and dust being kicked up around them, Yasha's eyes went wide as both0 Kyuji and Byakko descended on her in a deluge of violence. Their sword and claws flashed in the sun, Yasha knocking away a few of the rapid blows as best she could but tanking the majority of them to her body as those strikes bit deeply into her. The crashing tide of steel and fangs was over as quickly as it begun and as as the dust settled from each of their attacks, Yasha stood with one arm hanging at her side covered in bloody gashes.

Her jacket torn and her body split with bleeding gashes, Yasha grinned manically despite the blood that oozed from her wounds. This was what she'd been looking for all along. Her blonde-haired opponent had thus far been almost entirely mute except for the polite words she'd said the beginning of the fight-- and she had to admit that was sorta disappointing with all things considered --but she was far and away proving to be a more competent fighter than Akkuma had. Where as Akkuma had been taken by storm by Yasha's distracting brawling style, Kyuji kept her focus on the fight and fought through the misdirections in order to land a few key blows. So far Yasha hadn't managed to actually land a convincing hit of her own and while that rankled her a little bit it couldn't tarnish the wild and unadulterated high that this fight was providing to her. Her chest heaving with each breath, purple and pink flames seethed around her mouth with each excited gasp and added to the slowly growing corona of energy around her body.

"Maybe I was wrong about you Kitty-kat." She rattled in between her quickened breaths. "Let's just keep things just like that for a little while longer."

Pain was an old friend for the young ranger that had studied personally at the feet of Otogakure's Master of Rangers. Zanku's philosophy of suffering inciting growth and evolution meant that Yasha had suffered extensively at the hands of the cruel leader of the Ranger Order and where most people might have resented him for that Yasha idolized him for it. Strength through suffering. Power through pain. Growth through destruction. Those were the words that they lived by and Yasha believed every syllable of it from the bottom of her heart. It was only through intense suffering that she'd earned the power that she possessed and even now as she stood before this opponent that was easily her equal and perhaps her superior in many ways the beating that Kyuji was delivering on her was serving to make her even more powerful. She felt energy surge in her muscles covering up the pain that would have driven weaker women to their knees and each drop of blood she shed was another sliver of power that she wrested from the hands of her half-demon heritage. Dust and sand swirling around her feet joined the dark flames that burned around her body to create a small maelstrom of glittering and burning materials as she flexed her damaged arm and felt the blood running from her wounds ooze faster as she did.

No, she was definitely wrong about Kyuji to start with. This was way more fun than she thought it would be.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
AKUJIN
YASHA

xD64jCR.png
[lb]
HP: 44335 + 1440 - 395 = 45380 - 950 - 10770 + 538 - 530 = 33668[lb][/lb]
CP: 20092 - 2200 = 17892[lb][/lb]
NE: 5996 - 4410 = 1586[lb][/lb]
AP: 10.25 - 9.25 = 1[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 11[lb][/lb]

BYAKKO[lb]
HP: 33000[lb][/lb]
CP: 25640 - 2485 = 23155[lb][/lb]
AP: 5 - 4.5 = .5[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 5.5[lb][/lb]

8TLvC97.png
[lb]
HP: 35685 - 1536 + 1440 = 35589 - 6325 = 29264[lb][/lb]
CP: 26658 - 6390 = 20268[lb][/lb]
AP: 12 - 9.5 = 2.5[lb][/lb]

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

TIME​
ACTION​
  • Akujin is affected

AKUJIN attempts to cancel a genjutsu via Willpower Cancel
  • Fails!
2.50sYASHA does a hidden action
  • Hit
2.68sAKUJIN uses Tsubame Gaeshi on Yasha
  • Miss!

AKUJIN attempts to cleave through the clones!
  • Miss!
3.33sYASHA activates Devil's Touch
3.50sBYAKKO uses Blade Trail on Yasha!
  • Hits
5.21sYASHA uses Dragon Assault on Akujin
  • 4 Hits!
5.37sAKUJIN uses Annihilation on Yasha
  • Miss!
7.92sYASHA uses FoS: Greed on Akujin
  • Hit!
9.00sBYAKKO uses Zantetsuken on Yasha
  • Hit!
  • Bleed R3!
9.25sAKUJIN does a hidden action
  • Miss!
10.00sAKUJIN heals up a bit!

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

Notes ------
  • Yasha could not finish her combo due to going over her AP. She had 12, attempted to use 12.25

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
...And as Lady Luck would appear to have it, I absolutely brought shame to the Byakko Clan, the Hidden Sand, and all young girls out there that were striving to be master swordswomen like myself someday as I completely missed every single strike against my opponent. Behind each swing, I threw all my strength trying to knock my blonde counterpart off her feet and having the official call the match. Unfortunately, that would not happen for now which was a real shame, but sometimes the hand of Fate played oddly in one's favor in the long haul so maybe that would be the case in this match-up as it had been against Lady Mikasa of the Hidden Leaf and Miki of the Hidden Stone. There was no reason to worry just yet about what was going on, but I did have to question why Lady Yasha continually stood stationary going through numerous hand-signs without anything truly occurring and then suddenly striking me hard with her fists radiating a mysterious aura around them. Maybe, she was playing a game with me or she was likely putting some form of mind trick on me like Genjutsu; regardless, there was nothing for me to do but trek on to having my hand raised in the end.

Looking over at my lord momentarily, I couldn't help but smirk as he never ceased to amaze me. While I was unable to hit my opponent at all, he managed to strike her with his claws easily and cause her life essence to flow a little quicker than it did before. In the short-term, it would not be that huge of a deal since she was running on adrenaline right now and likely could not feel much pain at all. However in the long-term, she would need to get those wounds healed or risk bleeding out to her death. Of course, I would gladly tend to her wounds once this contest was over, but until that official stopped us or one of us fell, I would and could not back down. I had to keep the pressure going.

But before we continued, I would turn my gaze back to my opponent and chuckle aloud at her. Oh, this fight had been certainly interesting thus far for me and she would easily know this as I spoke directly to her: "I must say, Lady Yasha. You certainly are an interesting individual and are really getting me excited unlike my previous opponents. Could I say that I am interested in seeing what else you have in store for me or would that be too much to ask for? I certainly would love to get to know you better outside of this fight, but it would appear Fate is not destining us with that. What a pity, but oh well!"<i></i> A simple shrug would follow my words as I got back into my stance and prepared to continue our contest against one another with a celestial tiger beside me giving me a slightly annoyed look likely due to my words. It was true that a lot of questionable things had happened in Tea Country that I would have to answer once we returned home, but as long as we continued to win, I was sure Lord Byakko would not be as irritated with me. So, that is what we would need to do here and now.
OOC:
  • MFT: 566 Words
  • Actions will be sent by the end of the weekend.

Aburabuta Yutaka

Merchant Lord
Yen
ASP
Deaths

[BGM]
"Could I say that I am interested in seeing what else you have in store for me or would that be too much to ask for?"​

There was a deafening peal of thunder as Kyuji spoke for the first time since the beginning of the fight, encouraging Yasha to bring out everything that she had. Kyuji guessed correctly when she said that what Yasha had shown off so far wasn't even the tip of the iceberg on how much power should could put out. A crazed grin coming across her features as her eyes burned bright from behind wildly spiraling blonde tresses, Yasha was more than happy to oblige her opponent. Planting her feet in the sand and letting a low yell build in her chest as she reached deep inside of herself, the heat and dark flames burning around Yasha's body suddenly doubled in size as the enormity of her physical power was beginning to be unleashed. Being descended from a line of powerful demons, Yasha spent most of her life coiling the pressure of her power underneath a suite of seals that circumnavigated every extremity of her body and now she was releasing those seals for the first time in what felt like years. She'd once been told that she wasn't allowed to cut loose the way she was planning to do because of the way it negatively impacted her mental stability but in this position there was no other option that Yasha could see.

And besides, she really wanted to do this.

Tucking her elbows in close to her sides, Yasha's screaming voice was barely audible above the scything winds that were beginning to blow in every direction around the stadium and through the arena floor as a steady rumbling began to grow in the ground beneath their feet. This was what Kyuji had asked for. A front row seat to the biggest, baddest show on Earth and Yasha had ever intention of giving her exactly what she wanted. Arcs of energy crackled off of her body and into her immediate surroundings leaving deep gouges of burnt sand and glass behind them as they angrily lashed out and destroyed anything they came into contact with. Even the crowd seemed to be growing somewhat concerned as the clouds overhead had long since darkened and the winds were still ever-growing to a crescendo that threatened extremely dangerous weather.

I won't lose. I'll die before I lose. Words crackled through Yasha's mind as all of her willpower was bent on overpowering the seals placed on her body by her teacher the Master of Rangers and unleashing her full potential.

One last roar escaped Yasha's throat as she threw her head back and in a single moment of spiritual violence made manifest her essence erupted outwards and shattered the ground beneath her feet sending molten debris through the air in every direction. Her hair almost literally a corona of bright flame around her body, Yasha's bloodthirsty expression said everything even though no words escaped her mouth before she dove forward into the fray towards Kyuji with enough murderous intent piling in behind her to topple an army.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
AKUJIN
YASHA

xD64jCR.png
[lb]
HP: 33668 + 1440 - 350 - 2784 + 139 - 699 = 31414[lb][/lb]
CP: 17892 - 7638 = 10254[lb][/lb]
NE: 1586[lb][/lb]
AP: 11 - 10.75 = .25[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 10.25[lb][/lb]

BYAKKO[lb]
HP: 33000 - 1030 = 31970[lb][/lb]
CP: 23155 - 3095 = 20060[lb][/lb]
AP: 5.5 - 5.5 = 0[lb][/lb]

8TLvC97.png
[lb]
HP: 29264 + 2400 - 1920 - 3649 - 3430 - 6742 + 337 = 16260[lb][/lb]
CP: 20268 - 5267 = 15001[lb][/lb]
AP: 12 - 11 = 1[lb][/lb]
Maintains: Gates: 1-8; Active Camo[lb][/lb]

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

TIME​
ACTION​
  • Akujin is unaffected
  • Byakko is affected
[lb2]

AKUJIN attempts to willpower cancel!
  • Fails!

AKUJIN begins to channel an element through her weapon!
2.50sAKUJIN's sage mode drops![lb]
YASHA goes into her form of the demon[lb2]

AKUJIN uses Tsubame Gaeshi on Yasha!
  • Hit!
  • Akujin is aware of the real Yasha!
3.33sYASHA opens up the first and third gate, going even further beyond!
3.50sAKUJIN only sees one Yasha now!
4.58sYASHA opens the fourth and fifth gate before opening the Eight Gate!!
5.00sAKUJIN uses Higuma on Yasha
  • 75% Partial, Hit, Hit, Hit
    [lb2]
    AKUJIN combos into Higuma on Yasha
    • hit, miss, 75% partial, miss, hit, miss, hit
[lb2]

BYAKKO uses FoV: Diligence on Yasha
  • Miss
  • Diligence Reroll: Hit
6.88sYASHA uses Sure Kill Strike on Akujin
  • Miss
  • Mirage Reroll: Miss</LIST>

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

• [tr=bg2][td=null,1]9.00s[/td]
    [td=null,1]AKUJIN uses Active Camo, overcharging it to go into stealth![/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=null,1]9.17s[/td]
    [td=null,1]YASHA uses FoS: Pride on Akujin
    <LIST>
    • Blindshot success!
    • 50% Partial!
    • Akujin is no longer in stealth!
    [lb2]

YASHA attempts to willpower cancel a genjutsu on herself
    • Fails!
    [lb2]

YASHA heals a bit of the damage from the round.
    [/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=null,1]10.00s[/td]
    [td=null,1]BYAKKO uses Zantetsuken on Yasha
    • Miss!
    [lb2]

AKUJIN heals a bit of the damage from the round!
    [/td][/tr]

• Notes ------

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Smirking at my location, it seemed that Yasha was finally showing me her true power after playing with her form of fisticuffs in the earliest onset on this contest. However if she was merely warming up before and managed to land a clean blow that caused me difficulty to breathe, I could only imagine what she would show me now. It was somewhat scary to see what she had left in the reserves up to this point, but at the same time, it was quite interesting and exciting to see what she had been keeping hidden from me. I was dying to see what would happen in the next few moments as I would dash at her and continue our fray.

As I dashed at her, I could feel my lord's power disappearing from my body likely going back into the reserves until I would need it once more. It was a downside to relying on another entity's power for a short boost in strength and power, but it had done what it needed to do in summoning my lord to the battlefield and reserving some of my chakra for later on in this contest. Besides, I still was holding the Blade of Celestial Judgement in my hands,which contained part of my lord inside, which meant that he was still in my grasp and always would be until I either lost my katana or lost this body which I wasn't planning on losing. As I swung at my opponent viciously, I would see that a new burst of power would surround her as she seemed to be opening up more of her hidden potential and was going to go for one last act on this stage before she ultimately lost to me and I moved onto the finals. This would be fun.

When all was said and done, there were more claw and blade marks on my opponent as she seemed to be a masochist as the pain likely did not alter her thoughts nor even truly hurt her. She had proven that earlier when she began to bleed out and didn't even bat an eyelash. As for me, I was admittedly in some pain as she managed to graze me with an attack, but it was nothing compared to earlier in the contest when she landed a clean blow and caused me to gasp for air. Yes, this was just a simple "flesh wound", but I knew that there would be more in store for me before too long. Then again, there would be more for her too so these next few moments would likely be the closing moments of this contest and one of us would be collapsing while the other had their hand raised in victory and would face the winner of the later match between Aikayume Azusa and Tsuyoshi Junko.
OOC:
  • MFT: 474 Words
  • Actions already sent!

Aburabuta Yutaka

Merchant Lord
Yen
ASP
Deaths

Her body was coming apart at the seams. Every inch of her skin and muscle fiber sizzled with agony as intense as the flames that roared around her body like a cloak of living flames but she didn't care. In Yasha's mind there was only thing that mattered: her opponent. Gritting her teeth as she felt the bite of Kyuji's blade again and again, Yasha remained standing despite the fearsome blows that connected her with her body. By this time her injured arm had entirely given out and dangled at her side uselessly-- whether or not it was broken or simply hurt too much to lift was irrelevant to her. She couldn't use it but as each breath came harder than the last Yasha felt a growl grow in her stomach that rapidly overtook her into a screaming roar that seemed to shake the very ground in defiance of her opponent.

Gone was the playful wickedness of the Yasha that had entered the arena; this fighter was bent on only one thing and that was the complete and utter destruction of her opponent.

Gone was the elation that she felt at the roar of the crowd and the pride she felt for being the chosen fighter for her nation.

In this moment was the fight and nothing else.

"K-Kill... y-y-ou ...</COLOR><i></i>" She managed to gasp, syllables stuttering out in between almost feral growls of pain and aggression. "<COLOR color="red">Ki-ll... yo--u... or d-dd-ie... T-TRYING!"

Her last word a rallying point for the burning chaos of her mind, Yasha focused on that moment of clarity and used it to silence the cacophony of her raging out of control hate and anger and brought her power to it's final boiling point with one last cry to the heavens above and a column of flame that erupted upwards from around her feet and into the sky, blistering the sands directly around her. She knew this was the last round of the fight but she didn't care. It didn't matter.

In her mind one of them was about to be dead no matter what.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
AKUJIN
YASHA

xD64jCR.png
[lb]
HP: 31414 + 2400 - 9110 - 1034 = 23670[lb][/lb]
CP: 10254 - 6275 = 3979[lb][/lb]
NE: 1586[lb][/lb]
AP: 10.25 - 10.25 = 0[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 10[lb][/lb]

BYAKKO[lb]
HP: 31970 + 4000 = 33000 - 1030 = 31970[lb][/lb]
CP: 20060 - 1710 = 18350[lb][/lb]
AP: 5 - 5 = 0[lb][/lb]

8TLvC97.png
[lb]
HP: 16260 - 1920 + 4320 - 12975 - 6000 + 948 - 5939 - 3360 - 4658 = -13324[lb][/lb]
CP: 15001 - 17330 = -2329[lb][/lb]
AP: 12 - 11.25 = .75[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 11.75[lb][/lb]
Maintains: Gates: 1-8; Active Camo[lb][/lb]
Status: Bleed R5, Broken Feet, Sprained Arms, Sprained Legs, Sprained Neck, Sprained Heart

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

TIME​
ACTION​
0.00sYASHA's Feet, Arms, Legs, Neck, and Heart sprains!

YASHA's Demonic Aura Triggers
  • Akujin is affected
  • Byakko is affected
[lb2]

AKUJIN attempts to willpower a genjutsu away
  • Fails
[lb2]

AKUJIN pops dem soldier pills
0.83sYASHA activates Devil's Touch
2.68sAKUJIN uses Zantetsuken on Yasha
  • Crit!
  • Bleed R4
3.13sYASHA uses Sure Kill Strike on Akujin
  • Auto-Dodged!
4.50sBYAKKO uses 16hit Combo on Yasha
  • Hit, 25% Partial, Crit, Miss, Miss, Hit, Miss, Hit, 50% partial, 25% partial, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Crit
5.37sAKUJIN uses Annihilation on Yasha
  • Crit!
6.25sYASHA uses Night Guy on Akujin
  • Hit!
  • Her feet breaks!
9.02sYASHA uses Night Guy on Akujin
  • Miss!
[lb2]

YASHA uses Willpower cancel
  • Fails!
[lb2]

YASHA heals up a bit
10.00sAKUJIN uses Fatal draw on Yasha
  • Hit!
  • Fatal Wounded!
[lb2]

BYAKKO uses FoV: Diligence on Yasha
  • Hit!

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

Notes ------

Since Katsuo has said this fight is over, and with Yasha far into the negatives and Akujin not, I am Announcing: Akujin has won this round and will move on to the finals!

Aburabuta Yutaka

Merchant Lord
Yen
ASP
Deaths

Yasha's personal inferno bubbled the sand around her feet as she condensed it together into her body causing her skin to glisten with barely contained heat and energy. Even in the feral mindset that had taken over her consciousness because of her ever expanding power she knew that the time limit which had been put into place by tournament officials was fast approaching. The next few moves between them would be the last ones, one way or another.

One after another, Yasha put one foot in front of the other in a slow but purposeful stalk towards Kyuji who took advantage of the fact that Yasha had dropped any pretense of defense by charging directly into the maw of the burning dragon that she was being faced down with. The Byakko's blade came in fast and accurately, biting into Yasha's shoulder just below the neck and stopping there for a moment before being drawn out, showering both of them in a geyser of blood... but even that didn't slow Yasha's rampage. Undeterred by the critical wound dealt to her by her opponent, Yasha raised her fist up and in the moment before her strike the purple-black conflagration around her body coalesced into the image of a tremendous spiked gauntlet that slammed down in the moment before her attack. Such a tactic might have caused a lesser fighter to flinch in the face of it and blow their counter-measuring step too soon allowing Yasha to correct the course of her attack and strike true but as her fist ripped through the air it found purchase only with the ground beneath their feet as Kyuji's form flickered and disappeared from where she'd been standing only a moment ago. Like a hot knife through butter her knuckles sank into the earth, forming a hissing crater where the force of her attack blew away stones and sand in a shockwave of burning debris.

Realizing that her attack had missed entirely, Yasha bellowed in unrestrained rage causing the very foundations of the stadium to shake and though there were still cheers at the display of power being put on for them some in the crowd began to slowly grow worried for their safety as the chairs and ground beneath their feet shook at Yasha's unbridled anger. Tugging her fist free from the seething wound she'd put in the ground, Yasha once more found her opponent and her pet cat upon her in a flurry of slashing claws and flashing steel. Once more Kyuji's gleaming sword bit deeply into Yasha's body, this time striking a solid body-blow which would have split a normal fighter clean in half. She'd taken two mortal wounds now and at this point she was wearing almost as much blood as she had still left in her body as it poured freely from her wounded arm, her neck and now her stomach.

But she had her opponent now. No where to run.

Grabbing Kyuji's blade, Yasha snarled defiantly in the Byakko's face before planting her boot into Kyuji's chest with enough force to topple a building. The shockwave of the attack scythed through the crowd sending hats, papers and any other loosely held items tumbling through the air and the attack itself sent Kyuji spiraling through the air but at the cost of the bones in her right leg. She'd planned to follow up her attack with an equally devastating strike but the wounds she'd sustained and the damage to her leg created an imbalance that she hadn't counted on and disallowed her from moving momentarily as she stumbled to keep her feet. Her skin bent out at an odd, discolored angle her shoulders heaved still as she crested the hill of the crater she'd created with her first attack and caught Kyuji's blade in the chest one last time before unconsciousness took her finally as she sailed through the air and landed in the dust of the crater she'd just climbed out of.

But that was not to be the end. It couldn't be the end.

Her unconscious form bounced once... then twice... and came to a rest for a moment before her chest sucked in a deep breath and the flames that had gone out for a moment reignited and she slowly shambled to her feet.

Victory at any cost. Even death.

Even as the officials called the match in Kyuji's favor, it seemed as though Yasha had no intention of letting it end that way as she began to stomp her way towards the edge of the crater but before she could re-engage Kyuji in battle there was a cacophonic sound not unlike the sound of thunder and something else landed in the arena with them, throwing up a screen of dust all around them. The dust quickly cleared and Yasha was pinned to the ground with someone else atop her with his knee between her shoudler blades and his hand clutching her head like a ball as he forced it to the ground. He was young, no more than a few years older than Yasha at best, with white hair and light grey-blue eyes that were full of determination as he looked down at the possessed girl that was pinned beneath him. This was Isayama Takayuki, her senior and apprentice to the Otokage himself.

"Time to pack it in, Yasha. Come back to us." Takayuki said quietly to her, ignoring Kyuji entirely for the moment as he held Yasha's writhing form beneath him while she did her best to push him off of her.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Panting heavily with the Blade of Celestial Judgement in hand, I would look at the site that had unfolded in front of me as my opponent had completely lost her sanity against me and was allowing some higher power to possess her from the looks of it. If she had been given a chance to continue, she likely would have murdered me according to the look that she had given me and the words that she spoke mere moments earlier before I took a crimson shower from her that would take ages to get out of my armor. Fortunately though, she had been restrained by a familiar-looking white-haired individual whom seemed to be around our physical ages, but I had no idea who this man truly was nor could I fathom a guess since I was bruised, bloodied and needed a nice shower and bed to rest in after this hard-fought victory.

Considering the male had restrained her, I would simply nod at them as I sheathed my blade waving to the crowd as I left the building. Of course, the press wanted me to do some interviews and answer questions following this contest since the favorite to win this fight had fallen to I, a demigod of this world and finalist in this tournament somehow. But as I had done before, I would simply give them a smile and tell them that I would take questions when I was ready as I had more important matters to do right now after fighting for my life literally out there in the closing moments. There was a time and place for everything after all and questions and comments from the press that would be answered when I was relaxed and had some time to gather my thoughts. Besides, I wanted to wait to hear the verdict of the following fight against the former apprentice of I, Aikayume Azusa, and the Medical Sennin of Cloud before I spoke at all as to not jynx anyone. Their match would be watched very closely by the audience as they both had been betted on as favorites to win the entire tournament; I would watch myself, but I did not care who I fought so long as they gave me a challenge even though I was pulling for Aikayume Azusa since I had a lot of unfinished business with her for what she had done to me in the past. But, only time would tell what exactly would go down for her.

In all honesty, I would likely take a nice, long, warm shower and take a nap or find something to eat since that well-fought match with Yasha had grown me to be tired and hungry. I had to wonder what we had in our room to eat since I was not feeling takeout or going to some fancy restaurant with Lady Aikayume Hinoka. Then again, I would likely just roll into bed and doze off after I showered since I needed to rest my body and mind to begin preparing myself for the finals regardless of who won this fight that would begin shortly. Yes, a nap sounded good but food did as well. Decisions, decisions, decisions!
OOC:
  • Short post is short. Sorry for that!
  • MFT: 534 Words
  • Thank you for the excellent fight, Katsuo!
  • Thank you for the great modding and patience, Sanyu!
  • Topic left unless stopped!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back