Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Filing a Report [Shin]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Zaku_zps9c5e033c.jpg

Zaku_zps77e547db.jpg

I sat within his office, waiting for his arrival for the appointment I had made previously with his secretary. In my hands held a folder with a couple pieces of paper in it, that of which were for the Raikage himself. I wasn't quite sure how this was going to go, as I was personally at the location, but as the big man around the gates I needed to do what needed to be done. I small frown formed on my lips, unsure of what I was going to say. I just hoped everything went smoothly and in a timely manner.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The door began to creek open as a dressed foot tapped the white tiles. The full body came into fruition revealing an occupied raikage. His attention was taken by the verbose conversation in his ear as Shin continued to address his points to his speaker.

"We will bring aid as soon as we can. You must understand the ramification involved everything time I send medical nins to the area....." Shin said pausing allowing the scrapping noise to respond. Shin walked toward his desk nodding at Zaku as he began to take his seat. "Komukai-sama let me speak to you about this another time....Yes of course." Shin said. Finally, the voice in Shin's ear went silent. "I apologize for that Zaku-san. I was told by Hitomi that you have a report for me." Shin hands reached for the warm kettle that brimmed with steam. He tilted the head of the kettle as the warm green liquid calm seeped out into an empty clean teacup besides him.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Zaku_zps9c5e033c.jpg

Zaku_zps77e547db.jpg

I smiled as he finished up his duties, or rather, postponed them. The Raikage was a busy man, and Zaku knew not to dawdle. "Yes sir, I do. We have had a death at the Dragon Tooth Pass. A young shinobi named..." I began, but looked down into the folder for verification on the name. "Yes, Santaru Haru. Apparently a young medical ninja in training was seen going missing? I apologize for being not one hundred percent sure about this, for it was my subordinate who wrote up the report. From what I have read he believes our medical sennin ignored Kumo law. Here is the report sir." I concluded and hand him the folded with the papers inside. "I double checked the laws and protocols mentioned, and should this be true, then it seems like Kushin-sama did overstep his lines."
Guard on Duty: Fuyuri Katsu
Law Violated: Section 5-B of the Protocol on Interception of Missing Attempts and Extrajudicial Execution of Runners and Section 7-A of the Rules on Public Fighting
Report Filing Date: XX-XX-XXXX

Reason for Report: “Kushin-sama violated the protocol with the justification that he was only going to attempt to incapacitate the victim, Santaru Haru. However from the very beginning of the confrontation is was apparent this was not the case. One of the Sennin of the Hidden Cloud, a man whose battle skill is unmatched in the village activated his cursed seal. For someone so skilled in combat to activate his seal against someone so out matched is a clear sign of his motive. Not only that, but Kushin-sama resorted to using two A- rank ninjutsu upon the child and obliterated his body completely. He was nothing but ash in the end. No body for a family to bury. The child didn’t even have a chance to defend himself.

In the conclusion of the very short fight (if you can call it that), it was apparent that he cared little for what had happened, his words were: “Damn. I guess that he won’t be able to be restrained now. Pity. I did not mean to kill him”

This was a bold face lie, as witnesses can attest to both the tone of his voice, and the way he held himself as if the law didn’t apply to him. He specifically rolled his eyes toward me, for I tried to intervene to stop the potential but inevitable fight.

In Kushin’s defense, the victim was being rebellious as most kids his age were. Apparently he had attempted to go missing, but instead turned back and walked into the village. When Kushin tried to apprehend him, Haru simply ignored him.

I am filing this report because Haru should not have been so blatantly and horrifically killed. Due to the circumstances in the way Isaki Kushin killed Haru, he is in clear violation of the afformentioned violations, and according to sections 6-A and 6-C, he should be punished in accordance with the law.

For Reference:
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=28706#p28706

Additional Notes: All Kumo Shinobi should be held to the same laws, especially those with so much power. Should further testimony be needed, I will be at the gates as usual.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The name did not fall on death ears as Shin knew very well who Haru was. It was not too long ago that Shin received a similar report from Kushin that painted a different perspective. It was very clear through Kushin's words that he did not take the situation seriously, even if Kushin claimed to believe otherwise. It still grieved him that this young boy was killed by his superiors, let alone the sennin of his division. Shin found it hard to believe that Kushin over compensated his abilities. Shin was no fool. Despite this Shin had read the medical report and it was undeniable that Kushin was injured whether or not those injuries were self-inflicted was to be determined. Regardless, it was unclear if Kushin broke the law or not. It was clear that Haru did not have to die. Some how Shin felt this Kushin was becoming more like Souseki showing no regard to his subordinates swiftly controlling shinobi with fear.

Shin resolved the issue by dissolving his rank and eventually effacing his rank. Alas, that was a different time when the leaders of the village were active. Currently, the ANBU had no active sennin or rather is considering relieve Moro from his sennin position. Rin was no where to be found presumed dead by many even by Masao. Masao and Kushin were the only active sennin in the village and it would be illogical for Shin to remove Kushin even if Kushin deserved it. Still, Shin desired righteousness and redemption for Kushin.

Shin laid the parchment as he took a silently took a sip from his teacup.

"May I ask you a question, Zaku-san? What do you believe I should do I am simply curious. It is clear that you did not report to me merely out of duty."

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Zaku_zps9c5e033c.jpg

Zaku_zps77e547db.jpg

I sat patiently as the Raikage read the report, and looked to be thinking about it patiently. Unfortunately, I could not read the mind of my leader, and if I could that would be a terrible mistake. But I was soon address, seemingly wanting to know my opinion of the situation and what I would do in his shows. I frowned at his final comment, sighed and then licked my lips in preparation to speak.

"Well, if we are to follow the letter of the law, then Kushin is to be tried for murder, and a proper sentence given for that crime. But I would not personally seek that route unless conditions were met. I would first ask myself: Has the accused had previous offenses or grievances of note? If Kushin-sama has had a clean slate, it's quite possible that he made a mistake and went overboard. But if I am to assume correctly, given his reputation, he is one to stray close to the line of legality often." I said, clearing my throat. "If this is not his first mark on his record, and there have been other times where he has deliberately committed transgressions against the Hidden Cloud, then it may be necessary to remove him from his position as sennin and replace him with the next suitable candidate."

"Now, I am not you sir. I do not know what criteria and bar you hold sennin against. Nor do I know his history or his record. But if he has done things to put himself below that bar, or below the line you draw for qualifying individuals for the position of sennin, then you are left with a couple options. You could strip him of his title and demote him to Jounin, putting the next most advanced mednin in office. Or you could leave him as sennin and send him to trial. Or you could simply turn a blind eye and ignore the problem; however it's possible that if you do choose to ignore him, he may continue to skirt legality, expecting you to just ignore him again when something goes south." I concluded with a heavy sigh. The position of Raikage must be a difficult one.

"Only you know the state of the medical branch as well as Kushin-sama. Whatever you decide, I am sure it will be for the benefit of the future of Kumogakure. "

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Interesting..." Shin thought to himself as he listened to the young man's reasoning. He was methodical in his reasons laying out the possible routes that Shin could possible take. In all of his suggestions it was clear that Zaku did not believe that there was any fault toward Haru. He was the one who attempted to go missing with reasons still unknown. Also, it was not explicit to say that Kushin had broken law. The law stated that a catcher is allowed to kill a runner if the runner has hurt or killed any member of the catcher or the catcher's party. As mentioned before, the medical report did state that Kushin had sustained injury.

"A valid answer, Zaku-san. However, considering the predicament that the village is in with the country it would unwise to demote him from his rank. His expertise in the medical field is needed and we need someone to take the charge. However, this is not to say I condone his...attitude. I have a means to rehabilitate him that he will not seek to do this again. There is one thing I want you to get out of this I do not seek to this lead this village out of fear but out of understanding." Shin replied. "Now then is there anything else you wish to speak to me about."

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Zaku_zps9c5e033c.jpg

Zaku_zps77e547db.jpg

"No need to explain your decision to me. I am but a peon whom is doing his job." I said with a chuckle and then continued after he asked his final question. "No not at all sir, to be surprised, I didn't think I was going to talk as much as I had. I shall be on my way." I replied. I stood with and bowed to my superior before turning to exit the office.

[[No need to keep RPing, but what medical report is Shin referring to? Cause Kushin wasn't injured in the fight.]]

[[Topic Left]]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back