Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Final Arrangements Part 1: TENKEN

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was probably the hundredth time he had done this, calling a meeting in his office space within the ANBU headquarters. A room he had squirreled away from the eyes of the rank and file, one that he only ever brought his trusted core. It would be here that he once more called for all of them like he had done so often in the past but had died down in frequency here recently. He would calmly wait for them, wearing a normal blank ANBU mask.

[Entering with NPC: Usagi]
images

The first to enter was Usagi. His little rabbit was definitely the quickest of the bunch. She was not much for talking, and her abrupt style of communicating made her appear rude. In actuality, she was probably the most fiercely loyal of the trio. She cared deeply, but her emotions were disconnected, not a fault or some master training, but merely a design flaw from a higher power. She was perfect, however, in his eyes. She was strong. She wasn't annoying. She did her job without fail. She was all he could have asked for when he recruited her.

[Entering with NPC: Maniac]
356020.jpg
Maniac was the next to arrive. He was an oddity to look at. He was short and round, maybe longer width-wise than height-wise. Yet, he wasn't lazy or slovenly. He was a true enjoyer of his craft, which happened to be the torturing of people. His mask was crude, his style was barbaric, but he, much like Usagi, completed all the tasks asked of him without fail. Torture, interrogation or demolition, he was a trusted hand to have around. A true artist.

[Entering with NPC: Gluttony]
hqdefault.jpg

The last to enter the office was probably his most trusted, or at least the one he left with the hardest assignments. Gluttony would carry out all of his espionage assignments, taking on new identities more frequently then some would change their clothes. He would also be the one who would assume the role of Tenken, co-leader of the ANBU, to keep people from realizing it was truly himself, the mild-mannered Sennin Roku, leading the corps. Gluttony was someone he saw as a brother, not an underling.

In fact, he viewed the three of them as his family. Ever since discovering his past was partially a lie, he had a hard time determining what family truly meant, before finding Ryo, but with these three he felt like he had found the right connections. They may have been chosen originally to be his fierce lapdogs, but over time had become so much more. It was because of that, that he called them all here.

"It is time, my bloody little triplets. I must go out and do something... foolish."

They wouldn't speak out against his decision, they knew basically what he wanted to do. Due to their loyalty, they would bite their tongues. Even if each of them disagreed with his choice.

"I need you three to increase your duties, now more than ever. I am not sure what will come of this, but I get the feeling that the darkness won't suddenly disappear. The village will need you, my son will need you... and of course, I need you. I need the three of you to carry on our mission. Strengthen this corps, protect this village, do the things in the shadows that help those living in the light."

He would then turn to Gluttony and pull out the Tenken mask.

"I am leaving you in charge until you grow tired of it or find a new replacement, Tenken."

Gluttony would take the mask from his hands, pausing momentarily before continuing without further hesitation.

"That is all, dismissed."

And with that, the shadows would return to the darkness.

[stupid rule about being unable to just up and leave a thread... but I will leave in 1 hour unless stopped... which, well, yea. You do you.]
[Leaving NPC Gluttony in charge of co-leadership of ANBU as "Tenken"]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back