Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Find My Keys! [E-Rank Solo-Self-Mod Mission]

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Oh, now that he thought about it, ever since he drew himself back to the HQ of Saito and trained with Hoshi, he hadn’t done any missions as of lately. His last mission included… uh, he could barely remember it. Maybe he was getting a bit rusty, and it worried him too much. Therefore, the moment he woke up from his bed back home, he pulled his sheets and got his clothes on. Today was mission day, and it would require him to take a visit to the offices in the heart of Kumogakure. Oh, how he really needed to complete some missions in this time, this day, this year…

He had passed by and grabbed a request from an elder client who lived up in the rocks far in the outer zones. It would take him a while to climb up there, using his chakra carefully so that he wouldn’t suddenly fall down like a rock. He was around the thousand meters up in the atmosphere, if he had to guess any height. Then again, Kumo was always high up in the mountains, so perhaps he was a bit off with something. “Now, now… don’t lose your focus,” he reminded himself as his feet began losing chakra, but a single hand seal and absolute concentration would lead him back on track as he advanced upwards. Why did she live so high up in the air? It was a bit unreal, but maybe she didn’t trust any strangers to have easy access to her house - except, maybe, shinobis who could climb up the walls like he did right now? Oh, and now that he was thinking about it, he had reached the top! It took not so long, apparently… but now that he had reached the top, he gazed into the distance and saw a very small house with Chinese characteristics. It was concluded that the elder woman lived there.

“Hello..!” he greeted as he knocked on the door, “Hyuuga Honnou, Hidden Cloud Genin… uh… he-“ He was about to say ‘hello’ again, surprise surprise, but some footsteps caused him to step back and make space for whoever was making it out of the room. It was a tall, yet grey-haired, closed-eyed lady with a cane and a wool coat. It was quite cold up here, and the land around him felt almost lifeless, so he kept asking himself; how and why did she live here, again?

“Oh, it’s you!” she spoke up joyfully, “I’ve been waiting for help! You see, my keys have been lost and if I don’t find them, then-“ A slam suddenly caught them both by surprise as the door locked due to the winds, technically locking them both out in the cold, “-then I can’t go back in. Oh my, oh my, this is rather unfortunate..!” “Ah, don’t worry,” the Hyuuga replied, one hand seal away from activating his famous Dōjutsu, “… Found them.” He would make it towards a small bush of grass and stick his hand in, pulling up a metal key. He then gave the elder a thumbs-up and a shiny smile.

“To your service..!”

WC: 524 - END

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back