Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Finding her objective (Fixed) [Solo|Private]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yumeko wandered throughout the mineshaft, which almost seemed to be mined out bit by bit, almost as if someone was pulling out chunks of dirt like blocks. She didn't know how long she had been under there, though her eyes had somewhat adjusted to the dark, and had soon noticed three bodies laying next to each other, along with a piece of paper on top of one, which she could barely make out, which said 'Rakujo Yumeko and Paths'. She pulled out three scrolls and sealed the bodies in the scrolls for the time being.

[S rank Run time - 30 Minutes]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
"That's not strange at all... who are you?"

Is it me or has this become the buffet of dumped bodies. First one of my kin and now I find a stranger starting to seal several in a scroll. You go to the darkest places in your village to discover all sorts of disgusting mysteries and truths. One of the bodies was familiar to me. It was the cloud shinobi Souji claimed he killed... that bastard just dumped her here? Who was this guy who found them and was em... er.. grave robbing?

"I know that one... what business do you have with these bodies?"

[Stopped/Caught S rank 30min]
[Stopping Isaki from sealing bodies]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yumeko looked at the woman who had stopped her from putting Ayumi's bodies into the scroll in which the person had asked her what she was doing. She looked over at the woman before looking at Ayumi's bodies again and sealing them into the scroll, picking it up, and turning to the woman. "I'm going to give these bodies a proper burial." Yumeko said, before walking deeper into the mineshaft.

[Topic Left]

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As stated in the previous thread. The bodies are not in the abandoned mines, Yukata Souji has them on his person, in a scroll and as such you can not have found the bodies in this location.

This topic is voided and I am locking it, please do not make it again. As I stated, PM him either here or on Skype.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As I stated - Souji does not own those bodies. They are the property OOCly of Naikishin and he has final say on them.
If he wishes to relcaim them he can do so without being able to be denied.

Unlocking this again.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
"Wait a moment... don't I know you? ...Yes... I do don't I? You were there... You're the mystery girl who tried to finish off my sister after cowardly out numbering her... I thought you were long gone to wherever you came from but here you are.. in my village..."

I gripped my massive blade with every intent of smashing the girl into tiny fragments of herself... but I didn't. I calmed myself and exercised enough patients to spear my blade in front of the girl to halt her movements. I wanted to kill her... I really did.

"I believe your last words before vanishing were, If you want to stop me, you're gonna have to grab me, Bitch..."

Grabbing the girl by her throat, I'd hold her face to face for a moment before shoving her away... it was because I was still resisting the urge to kill her... resisting my nature to act as a callous judge or worse, a homicidal butcher...

"I want to kill you but... you are right... these bodies do deserve a proper burial... they deserve better than some dinky dark mineshaft. Their loved ones deserve to mourn... and so these bodies need to be returned to their home. They were shinobi and I know from which village so give the sealing scroll to me. I will hand it over to the village sennin. They are well versed in foreign diplomacy. I don't know why you are here but I do know that you are a shinobi... Again, I'll ask you... what is your name and where are you from? Are you from Kumogakure?

[Stopped Again]
[mft]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yumeko listened to the woman ask if she knew her and that if she was the woman who tried to finish off her sister, and that she thought that she was long gone to wherever she had come from. She then watched the woman speared her weapon in front of her, even though she had turned around to face the woman at this point. As the woman repeated the words that she had spoken to the other sister of the three before she had attempted to grab her, in which she would quickly move out of the way before listening to the woman speak once more. "I'm part of nothing, woman. And I'm sure I'm more versed in this diplomacy." She said, crossing her arms and moving deeper into the dark to escape the woman.

[Topic Left again]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
What made this foo think that it was that easy to get away? Did she think that all it took was a hop and a skip and that's it? Was I not the kage guard of this village? Must I resort to violence just to prove a point? It would seem so considering that this girl wants to be rude and defiant just because she thought she could... music to my ears once she claimed to not be apart of any village. If it were a lie, what's one more body to apologize for? With not much effort, I yanked the silly girl from jumping passed me and flung her to her ass front and center.

"You got me fucked up if you thought I'd ask twice! Thanks for the scrolls... assume the fetal position until I say otherwise."

(Hypnotic suggestion) She would not cooperate and so I had to force her to. She was under my control now and so I took the scroll and her in her zombie like state and walked off. I'd give the scrolls to the ones who'd handle it properly and toss this swine in the slammer. She'd sit there and contemplate her actions for as long as I say... You know what... I never did release her from that jutsu...[/center]

[Forced kill via hypnotic suggestion fetal position for eternity]
[Scroll taken + Yumiko taken to jail]
[Topic left]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryujin Koyoko said:
barney_troll_face_by_xadix123-d2xyox3.jpg

What made this foo think that it was that easy to get away? Did she think that all it took was a hop and a skip and that's it? Was I not the kage guard of this village? Must I resort to violence just to prove a point? It would seem so considering that this girl wants to be rude and defiant just because she thought she could... music to my ears once she claimed to not be apart of any village. If it were a lie, what's one more body to apologize for? With not much effort, I yanked the silly girl from jumping passed me and flung her to her ass front and center.

"You got me fucked up if you thought I'd ask twice! Thanks for the scrolls... assume the fetal position until I say otherwise."

(Hypnotic suggestion) She would not cooperate and so I had to force her to. She was under my control now and so I took the scroll and her in her zombie like state and walked off. I'd give the scrolls to the ones who'd handle it properly and toss this swine in the slammer. She'd sit there and contemplate her actions for as long as I say... You know what... I never did release her from that jutsu...​

[Forced kill via hypnotic suggestion fetal position for eternity]
[Scroll taken + Yumiko taken to jail]
[Topic left]

!
2 players have expressed their concerns at the time of this posting regarding this thread:
  • 2 concerns regarding baiting (the troll-faced barney)
  • 1 concern regarding the forced kill of the NPC.
This thread is presently under review for these 2 complaints.

Consider this a notification.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Straight from admin:
The picture has been removed. That was not only uncalled for, it was insulting to the player of the npc. If you can't keep your actions 100% IC then don't do them, if you have to include an OOC element, expect punishment. This is the only warning Koyoko will be given for this behavior.

Hypnotic Suggestion does not last eternity, so the npc is not dead. As Koyoko HS'd and ran off, the npc will be considered alive after this thread.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yumeko watched as the woman attempted to force her to do something, before walking away a few minutes later. She picked up the scrolls that contained the bodies of Ayumi, Yumeko would soon walk off before disappearing. She now was much less fond of the village and now for the time being, she would wait in the darkness.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back