Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Finishing Up Old Work [B-Rank][Team-SelfMod]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A cool breeze blew as the sun was slowly fading away. The orange skies brought a since of peace and harmony as Junko exhaled a cloud of smoke. Smoking his cigarette, Junko sat outside the legation building, waiting for his fellow comrades. The mission briefing had ended earlier. Everyone was to regroup outside the legation building once equipped and ready to go. They would depart at sundown.

"I'm surprised these guy's are still around. I would think they would've been sent operatives in to settle this old issue after my last mission. It's a drag, but this shit will all end tonight." Junko thought letting out a sigh. "I'll make sure of it." Junko thought. His eyes were cold and as ruthless as ever. It was simple, Junko wanted to get the damn mission over with as quick as possible. After all, he would rather be in bed while smoking a cig.

The mission was simple. A team of four shinobi was being sent in to clean up some old work. Three sick headed individual's named Jugo, Kato, and Sato have been continuing their raid of crime, kidnapping innocent children for ransom. They relocated to a location within the Cronopolis slums and must be stopped. The team is to capture the corporates, bring them into custody, rescue any captives, and heal any injured.

Wearing his normal suit attire with the rest of his normal gear, Junko was ready to go, putting on his headset, hiding it within his suit jacket. As normal for shinobi, the shadows would be their best friend tonight.

WC:262

Oshiro Saki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Moments ago, Saki had been in a briefing room located near the Seki district, being... well, being briefed on the mission he'd signed up for. Being a botanist was technically only his secondary occupation: he was a shinobi first. And with the life of a shinobi came the inevitable fighting, and most likely killing. While Saki was by no means uncomfortable with being put in a situation where killing may be necessary, he much rather preferred the tranquility of his florist shop. That said, he mentally prepared himself.

The three others who he'd be going with were Yuuto, the Fire-user he'd met on the follow-up about the Moonlight Primrose; Karu, a tall blind man he'd met by chance on the same follow-up; and a medic-in-training named Junko. They seemed to be a solid team, though Saki couldn't quite help but notice the coincidence of both Yuuto and Karu taking the same mission he did. He didn't mind, though, as he kind of liked Yuuto. The tall one wasn't bad, either, despite his huge size. Saki still had his personal reservations, but he wasn't as intimidating as other "big" people. Maybe the three of them had more in common than he thought.

Junko was, of course, nobody Saki was acquainted with, but he seemed to have his head on straight, at least from what he'd observed. More knowledge of him would no doubt come later.

Saki stood next to Yuuto, and cracked his back to the left and right while waiting for the sun to completely set, which would mark the beginning of the mission. It would appear as though there were a group of thugs (big men, I may add) who'd gone and done some pretty jacked up stuff, so now it was time to go in and do whatever necessary to stop them.

So basically, there would be dead bodies by the time this was over.

They'd also have to heal people, which was fine with Saki. The team had a medic--or an in-training one, at least--plus, he knew how to heal people with Water jutsu, so that part would be just fine. It looked like tonight would be as easy as growing weeds.

"Welp. Whenever we're ready."

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto came to the legislation building prepared for war. He was garbed in black, and adorned two leather holsters for his swords. One bearing a black and crimson sheath, while the other did not have a sheath but was larger and made of gems. A grey vest rested on his torso padded for protection, and multiple tools rested on his waist. He was ready for warfare and planned on destroying his enemies at all costs. These animals deserved one thousand deaths for their crimes against humanity. While normally he was not a man who was bent on violence and rage but today he sought it ferociously. With hardened eyes the shinobi's focus was completely on the impending battle they would be coming to. It would take everything in him not to kill their targets.

Jugo, Kato, and Sato three men who had went on a kidnapping spree holding children hostage for ransoms, and probably committing any other atrocities they wished. He couldn't understand how their operations had survived but they would be no more by the end of this day. Upon reaching the designated area he nodded and slightly bowed to his partner Junko. "Yo, Masaru Yuuto, you must be Junko. I'm familiar with the other two who are coming." A small introduction that would be met with a handshake if Junko accepted such a thing. As Saki arrived Yuuto would wave to him greeting him in a similar manner with a handshake.

"Aye Saki, we'll need to wait on our last member. How have you been well I hope?" It was small talk but this is what they needed at the very least. Even though Kuro wasn't there yet due to his massive size and ability to sense the ground he'd likely be one of the offensive and defensive units. He'd probably be third string, running protection of the group as a stalwart. Junk was the designated medical ninja to this mission and he'd likely be in charge of over-seeing any type of healing. Saki was a water user and could probably run good offense where as Yuuto was a controller and while he could strike hard, capture was also in his repertoire. The Shadow Possession Jutsu would work wonders here and hopefully these buffoons would not get away. If they tried they might have found themselves on the end of Nosferatu, Orion was just too much for small fry.

When Kuro showed up Yuuto would begin to speak asking Junko a few questions. "So do we have any intel on these three and their current operations? Also whose running point on this mission? I was only told to come to the location so I don't care who it is. Long as I get my chance to stop these men. Also is capturing all of them alive a priority or is one acceptable? You never know what may happen with desperate men. I am of the Nara lineage, so my powers revolve around shadows. I can bind them, control their movements, trap them in a realm, summon creatures, or decimate them, the option is up to the situation or what the mission leader wants." He was going to restrain himself to the best of his abilities but if one of these men went too far and used a child as leverage he'd indeed fell them before they had more of a chance to move.

Word Count: 564

Nosferatu
FFVII__Genesis_Rhapsodos_Sword_by_differentiation.jpg

Orion
Soul_Calibur_(SC5).jpg

Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Belt pouches, check. Headset, check. Gloves, check. Kurogane looked around his room for any other items he would need. He was a bit nervous, as this was his first mission in the new village. His first mission in a long while. He was a bit excited.

He tightened the belt around his waist which held his red karate gi together and adjusted the Cloud protector on his forehead. His eyes activated to scan for Senka in the house, but she seemed to have left early again. She's been pretty busy lately. Now it was his job to get things done in the village.

After the briefing he went to meet up with the team he was meant to complete the mission with, which consisted of the two interesting people he met while in the Ancient Forest, and a Med-nin-in-Training named Junko. He hoped they were not waiting too long for him. He activated his eyes once more to assure the exact position of his team.

As soon as he was close enough, he moved to Junko to introduce himself, trying not to make the same mistake he made with Yuuto and Saki, which he ended up correcting afterwards, but it was still embarrassing for him.

"Hello, you must be Junko-san. My name is Iwakajiya Kurogane, Jounin of Cloud. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." A hand was extended in case Junko was the shaking type. After his introduction he turned to the other two and nodded in their general direction. "Hello to you two as well. It appears we will be working together again to solve another case, my friends." He was prepared to face whatever challenges lay ahead for the team.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Slouching on the bench, looking up into the sky, Junko began carefully analyzing the situation at hand. It was one of Junko's strong points, thinking. Sure he was lazy at times, but he had a determined mindset. Once the young seikon started moving, theirs no stopping him. Rather in mind, or his body physically. "Alright, what do we have? A four man squad. Abilities, unknown for now. Social manners, unknown for now. overall skill, partially known. They wouldn't be on this mission if their skills wasn't up to part. Three targets, wanted alive. First priority, the civilians, they must be healed and rescued. Second Priority, bringing the guys into custody. Final priority, keeping these punks alive. The scenery provides many advantages and..." Junko thought before being interrupted by a greeting.

"Yo, Masaru Yuuto, you must be Junko. I'm familiar with the other two who are coming."

Looking at the individual, Junko could tell he was social and experienced. His posture, voice, the way he was equipped, and greeting told it all. Yuuto seemed, kindhearted. Yuuto would surely notice Junko observing him. it would seem as if he was denying the handshake, but with a nod, Junko accepted it. Noticing Yuuto's rough hands, he could only conclude that he had a rough side.

Within moments, another squad member had arrived and was quickly greeted by Yuuto. "Saki. Junko thought, confirming his name from Yuuto's greeting. He seemed calm, cool, and collective. An average guy that probably had his share of struggles. Still smoking as a few moments passed, the last member of the four-man squad had arrived.

"Hello, you must be Junko-san. My name is Iwakajiya Kurogane, Jounin of Cloud. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

"Muscular, rough ass hands, and another nice greeting." Junko thought after he shook his hand. "With their damn hands, without a doubt, they have some admirable taijutsu." Junko thought still sitting on the bench Analyzing the team a bit more.

"So do we have any intel on these three and their current operations? Also whose running point on this mission? I was only told to come to the location so I don't care who it is. Long as I get my chance to stop these men. Also is capturing all of them alive a priority or is one acceptable? You never know what may happen with desperate men. I am of the Nara lineage, so my powers revolve around shadows. I can bind them, control their movements, trap them in a realm, summon creatures, or decimate them, the option is up to the situation or what the mission leader wants."

Flicking a few ashes, Junko stood to his feet to speak for the first time, hoping to keep things brief. "Well, as far as intel, we have received a pinpointed location that's within the Cronopolis slums. It's said to be the only abandoned mansion. Kato, Jugo, and Sato use the building as a empire to carry out their operations of kidnapping children for ransom." Junko said with a brief pause. "I'm leading on this one and I can see the excellent chemistry. As for priorities. First priority, the civilians, they must be healed and rescued. Second Priority, bringing the guys into custody. Final priority, keeping these fucks alive. What they have done, deserves little to no mercy, but keeping them alive is still a priority. It just comes last in line. " Junko said, letting his final words sink in.

"From my observation, we are advanced, but not limited to taijutsu. Yuuto, your shadow techniques will be an enormous deciding factor, seeing as the playing field will be in your favor. I'll be your medic for the night and I have various other skills to assist in possible battle." Junko said as the last few moments of light was coming to an end. "We can properly strategize once we do a little recon. On our way, we can discuss our abilities and strong points." Junko said waiting for any questions, comments , or concerns.

Looking at his watch and then the sun, it was time to go. "Kato, Jugo, and Sato are said to be some sort of big timers so to speak. More then likely to be dressed in suits. After all, its a money business to them. Now, Everyone Ready? If so, let's move out." Junko said beginning to make his way.

WC:728
Total WC: 990
[OOC: You guys have just as much control as I do, so Rp and create events etc how you like.]

Oshiro Saki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko seemed to take the reigns of the operation after introductions had been made, and rightfully so, I guess. If he was the one in charge, then he was in charge. He seemed to be the analytical sort, as Saki himself noticed that he'd been summing the three of them up before he spoke. This may have stemmed from the botanist in Saki coming out into his personal life, but that wasn't a huge issue. Not to himself, at least.

Junko then proceeded to go over the mission, explaining all the details--in detail--and everything we'd need to know about our targets. Surprisingly, they weren't the first priority. They ran a hardcore child kidnapping ring, which, in Saki's book, should be punishable by death. But he supposed that justice must run its legal course, and there would be no one would be cheating the hangman's noose tonight, so to speak. No, instead of those monsters being the primary objective, the weight of the mission instead fell on the victims of these men, who needed to be rescued at any cost. That made sense, Saki supposed. And he had the means to do just that.

"As a side comment, Junko, I'd like to add in my abilities. I'm exceptional at Water jutsu, Non-Elemental jutsu, and I dabble in Blood Ninjutsu. My skills include, but are not limited to, binds, shields, healing jutsu (I've learned how to heal with my Water jutsu), and sheer power when needed. If we have any walls that absolutely need to come down immediately, I can do that too." he stated, ending with a slight smirk. His tone of voice was very matter-of-fact, but he couldn't help but feeling like he was showing off. He hated showing off.

Regardless, he had more to say.

"I think we should all assume code names for the course of the mission." he started. "It's no good to have a well-funded enemies who know our names. I can be 'Blue...'" he said, pointing to himself. Then, pointing at the others, he continued. "Yuuto, you can be 'Black;' Kuro, 'Red;' and Junko, 'White.'" It was, quite obviously, related to the color of jutsu that they each used. Blue for water, Black for Shadow, Red for Earth (at least, Saki assumed that Kuro used Earth ninjutsu), and Junko got white, because Saki didn't know what kind he used. It was simple, but effective. Saki looked around, taking in the visual responses from the rest of the group before they took off.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
We must keep these pigs alive no matter what. We have to ensure that they will be brought to justice and ending them swiftly doesn't accomplish that. There was moral dilemma here as the Anbu had wished to kill these men but instead he was seeking to capture them and keep them alive. This meant if anyone else attacked them he'd have to intervene. It was basically protective custody until they got to the HQ, but when they did Yuuto would break off saying his job is done, and reappear as "Zenku" his Anbu Call-Sign. Then he could have his way with the men. Saki was ready to get things going, as Kurogane came along as well. He was the strong type of character you always wanted on your side, but to be even more honest he was mired in mystery as well. The group gathered and Yuuto's questions were answered shortly.

"That works well enough for me. The goal then will be to capture them alive." He truthfully did not wish to follow that route, but it was their mission objective one he would follow without question. Junko would check the skies to ensure that night was falling soon and without fail he'd give the order to move out. Yuuto and the gang would head towards the slums to seek out this manor While they walked Yuuto would stop and address the group with a plan variation of his own. He would be careful with his words in order not to undermine Junko, but he wished to do this in the cleanest possible way he could. He'd address these men properly and with tact.

"I just thought of something. Even if we get close they have the advantage. Who knows if they have hired help, scouts, surveillance, they'll endanger the captives to save their hides. How about this....." Yuuto would form a seal and use the transformation jutsu. In a puff of smoke his body would change and appear as something else entirely different. Yuuto was a lot smaller now and his hair looked black and ragged. The holstered weapons were on the floor now, and his equipment had taken the appearance of shackles and slave like clothing. "Use me as bait of some sort. Sell me to them and allow me to cause a disruptance from within while you cause one from outside. Someone's going to need to carry my swords but beyond that I can handle the majority of the inside." He would wait to see what the rest of the group thought before proceeding. This idea seemed solid as if it could give them a chance to get through any type of hassle and secure the captives.

Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko seemed to scan each one of them carefully as they introduced themselves, but Kurogane missed out on it. He could only do his best to read Junko's voice and interpret the truth in his words, and the secrets he might hide behind them.

The Nara of the group began to ask questions, which led their new leader to set the ground rules of the mission. Rescue the hostages, capture the villains, keep the villains alive. Seemed simple enough. Kurogane has had his share of more complicated missions in the past. Though, due to his experience, he knew even a mission that appeared simple at first could morph into something problematic later on.

Saki added one more rule to the mission; they were to use code names. At first the bronze-colored Kyoujouran thought they were the colors the quartet was wearing, which caused him to wonder if it was a good idea, but then he began connecting dots, and felt a bit embarrassed that he didn't come up with it sooner. Though he didn't understand why Junko was White. Perhaps Saki knew more about their leader's abilities than Kurogane did.

"I agree with the names, Sa- erm, Blue-san." He felt a bit proud of himself for catching himself on time to start the use of their new names, although he wasn't exactly certain whether he should use cultural suffixes when using code names. Perhaps the name 'Blue' would do, but Kurogane didn't want to be impolite to his teammates.

As they made their way to the target slums, Yuuto, or Black, had the urge to voice a plan he concocted on the way. It wasn't such a bad plan, seeing as how their targets were in the business of trading children and money. "I could be the one to do the selling, if no one else minds. I happen to be a good negotiator, though I would not be able to carry the swords safely... I'm usually very clumsy with weapons, and other things of value..." He wasn't sure how the others would take the offer. He felt a bit like he might have offered too quickly, as if he was happy to sell away his comrade to a group of dangerous criminals, so he added more to it before anyone could point it out. "Though I suppose you know them better than we do, Junko-san. Erm, I mean White..." Things were beginning to get confusing. And the suggestion for Junko to be the one to sell away poor Black might have been a bad one, since the trio they were after might recognize him. Kurogane was not exactly sure of the details of the previous mission Junko accomplished. Their leader would be the one to know which is the best decision, so Kurogane left it up to him. Perhaps he would decline the plan altogether.

Kurogane then realized he forgot to mention his strengths and weaknesses to the group, so they would be able to make informed decisions about him. He was always keeping information from them without realizing it until it was too late. Perhaps he would mention something later on, once they agreed on a plan.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko's mind began to accelerate, constantly moving on tangents as he was already beginning to think of possible tactics. "Now, We need the safest route. Not only for the team, but for the civilians as well. Little to no damage. If so, I'd like to do everything quietly. Getting everyone out without a peep, securing the civilians. Then, we can bang the place up without worrying about hostages. hmmmm, it's multiple ways to go about this. Let's se.." Junko thought before Saki spoke, his mind still planning. Going through multiple possibilities.

"As a side comment, Junko, I'd like to add in my abilities. I'm exceptional at Water jutsu, Non-Elemental jutsu, and I dabble in Blood Ninjutsu. My skills include, but are not limited to, binds, shields, healing jutsu (I've learned how to heal with my Water jutsu), and sheer power when needed. If we have any walls that absolutely need to come down immediately, I can do that too. I think we should all assume code names for the course of the mission. It's no good to have a well-funded enemies who know our names. I can be 'Blue... Yuuto, you can be 'Black;' Kuro, 'Red;' and Junko, 'White."

Junko focused on what Saki had to bring to the table, Junko nodded a bit. As Junko thought, the team wasn't limited to taijutsu. Taijutsu, ninjutsu, and only genjutsu was left. So, did the team have a genjutsu user? "Code names? Sounds good, long as no one gets confused." Junko thought feeling a slight burn upon his stomach where his seal was placed. "Did he say, blooood..." Mazoku said maliciously. A demon was now in Junko, prior to the catastrophic night in the Susukino district. A night that quaked the village itself.

Junko was now a Jinchuuriki. Thanks to Daisuke, he could control and maintain the demons magnificent power. Junko still needed sometime though, before he was use to the communication and Mazoku's constant ruckus.
"A blood user, in front of hells Blood king. Isn't that ... Ironic." Mazoku said within his prison cell, letting off a surge of his chakra. "Aye, Shut the hell up. I'm trying to think." Junko said responding to his inner demon, but of course no one could hear their conversation. within moments, Yuuto began to speak. Transforming into a tiny kid with slave like clothing, wearing shackles.

"I just thought of something. Even if we get close they have the advantage. Who knows if they have hired help, scouts, surveillance, they'll endanger the captives to save their hides. How about this..Use me as bait of some sort. Sell me to them and allow me to cause a disruptance from within while you cause one from outside. Someone's going to need to carry my swords but beyond that I can handle the majority of the inside."

It wasn't a bad idea, but it was the direct opposite of what Junko wanted. It wasn't the safest. "hmmm" Junko said giving it some thought, examining the transformation as a whole. Mid-way through the examination, Kuro began to speak up.

"I could be the one to do the selling, if no one else minds. I happen to be a good negotiator, though I would not be able to carry the swords safely... I'm usually very clumsy with weapons, and other things of value..."

Finishing his examination, Junko took a deep breath. "As we continue, constantly rehearse these code names within your head. Yuuto, I would like for you to change your clothing a bit. Seem rich, we will have you blindfolded as well. your act must fit your image and they need to think your family has a huge amount of money. Kuro will be negotiating." Junko said with a brief pause. "Once we get into proper range, I'll be able to tell you guys the exact layout of the mansion. Be constantly aware of your headsets. My brain tell's me that kids would likely be located in the basement. Their screams wouldn't be heard and it would be easy storage. Before the full operation begins and we do proper reckon of the area, I want a healing area created yards from the mansion, Covered by one of your shields saki. I'd also like your help healing the hostages." Junko said taking another brief pause. "If my guess is correct, it will be confirmed by Yuuto once they store him. If we have an earth ninjutsu user by any chance, I want a passage built from the healing area to the basement. I want the hostages out, safe, and healed up. Once done, we have the hostages stay put at the shielded location guarded by a clone. Yuuto, you can recover your weapons there as well. Once done, we hit the place hard. All Enemies are up for kill, unless they are our prime targets. Kato, Jugo, Sato. I'd like to go through this as quiet and as safe as possible." Junko said looking at the entire team. If The team didn't have a earth ninjutsu user, Junko would have to re-plan, creating another way to the basement. Regardless, the basement would be their underground gateway. Providing a sure way in and out the mansion.</COLOR>
<COLOR color="grey">

"Now, we should be arriving at the mansion momentarily. Let's get this show on the road." Junko said turning away, letting a bit of Mazoku's chakra leak. The air would seem to thicken as he raised his hand to his face. A dark chakra, wreaking of blood, would slowly accumulate at Junko's face. Bringing his hand down, as if he was clawing. The chakra formed a mask. The mask seemed demonic, like hell or death itself with runic markings. Junko was now in a partial image of the blood king, flowing with a portion of his power. Surely, it would only seem like an irregular mask summon to others, but it was actually much more.

-Edited post a bit
WC:981
Total WC:1,971

Oshiro Saki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto came up with the idea of taking a more tactical approach: using him as bait. It was dangerous, and Saki didn't like it at first, but then again, we were shinobi, and we specialize in things like this. High-risk missions are our everyday lives. Then again, that's probably why they had such low life expectancies, when compared to non-shinobi. Regardless, Saki was a little leary. But Kuro went along with it, and then Junko. So in the end, Saki, too, agreed with the plane.

Junko went into further detail, displaying how he truly was an excellent tactician. Saki's thought process was usually straightforward: kill anything in your way, break anything in your way. His fighting style honestly was unbefitting to his personality, which was generally happy, cheery, friendly, you name it. Anything upbeat was generally how he operated. Junko, on the other hand, seemed serious, and his though process was that of "How can we do this best?" It was a good thing the team had him, too.

As instructed, Saki took his position about ten meters away from the building, and started throwing ganghandsigns. His hands and arms turned into water, and he began swinging his arms around in a circle so that water seemed to pour out of his body without limit. The water quickly took the form of a large dragon, and swirled around him in a dome-like shape. The dragon then turned into still, calm waters, in a dome that covered five meters in every direction around Saki, who now stood sitting in the direct center of it, maintaining the jutsu.

"Tell any kids to run into this dome." He said clearly, even though he was completely submerged in water. His hair flowed up, and the others might have expected him to drown, but he wouldn't. "They'll be able to breathe perfectly fine, and the water will heal any minor injuries they may have. Anything more serious that a sprained ankle, though.. I'd have to drop this jutsu to deal with it. The waters will let anyone I want into the dome, but keep anyone I don't want out. Also, please tell the kids not to pee in the water, I can taste it."

Unfortunately, that last part was true.

Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OoC: Yuuto and I decided to swap for this round since it made more sense...]

After they all gave Junko their input, he processed it for a moment and came up with a result; to carry things out exactly as the team suggested. Perhaps their plan was great, but Kurogane couldn't help but think their team leader would have had something different planned for them. He didn't seem to reject any of their ideas. That could be a sign of a weak leader, or perhaps just a friendly one. Either way, the Iwakajiya did as was expected of him and also transformed, taking the form of himself with a suit on, trying to emulate Junko's description of the three targets they were after. He felt a bit embarrassed by his lack of creativity, but now was not the time to figure out exactly how he should look. The important thing was that they have never seen his face before.

Before he began moving with Yuuto, however, his ears were piqued by their team captain talking about Earth jutsus. It was almost as if he knew one of them was capable of it. The tall, muscular man didn't have any reason to hide his abilities, especially since the other team members were aware of some of them. "I have knowledge of Earth jutsus. I'll form an exit leading to Sak- erm, Blue's dome." His face went towards Saki, who had begun spinning a dome. Unfortunately, Kuro could not see the dragon, or any other special effects, but he sensed the water, and took a step back, slightly nervous. Hopefully he would not be harmed enough to need to go into that dome...

"Alright, I suppose you'll know when we're ready to come out here when you see a hole appear in the ground. Hopefully we can get out of there quietly, without any complications. " He turned to where he figured his "merchandise" was standing and spoke again. "Yuu- Black-san... Are you ready?" If he said no, Kuro would wait until he was, though he figured Yuuto was more prepared than any of them to go through with this. It was his idea, after all.

As they departed from the others, Kurogane raised an arm to wave farewell, then called out just loud enough for them to hear, "we'll make sure to bring back all those hostages for you guys!" He smiled while walking, then thought about the rest of the plan. What exactly was the rest of the plan? What was Junko's part in all this? Perhaps he was planning on taking down their target trio alone... The Kyoujouran hoped he wouldn't do anything reckless...

At the entrance of the target building they were stopped by two large men in suits and sunglasses who immediately suspected Kurogane of being an enemy, until they saw little Yuuto and realized he was a seller, then stood aside. "Right this way, sir...", one of them said, seemingly shamed by the fact that they didn't recognize one of their sellers. It looks like their disguises were working after all.

Inside, however, the receptionist had a different tone. "I'm sorry, sir, but you must be in the wrong place. I would recognize you had you been one of our regular visitors..." Kurogane kept calm and flipped through his stories as fast as he could in his head.

"I'm a new seller invited here by Kato-san. My name is Red." He felt clever using his code name as a fake name, though he couldn't think of a clever family name, and hoped he wouldn't be asked for one.

The receptionist was a tall, skinny man with a large bushy beard, which he stroked as he thought about the words set before him by this stranger. He took a long look at Yuuto, and figured a boy with that kind of look couldn't have been here of his own free will. "Alright Red-san, I will let you through to Kato-san, though be warned- That trio is not stupid. If you plan on just walking in here and tricking someone, you'll be disappointed..."

Those words made Kuro a bit uneasy, but he was good at not letting it show. He gave the receptionist a nod and walked on through with Yuuto.

They were greeted by another large man in a suit. In a rather coarse voice the man loudly communicated to the two strangers. "Ok, who the hell are you two, and what are you doing in here?" The equally-built Kyoujouran tried to answer in a similar fashion so as not to seem suspicious to the man. "Hey, my name's Red, and I'm looking for Kato. Is he around here?" The man seemed to think about his next words, and after a glance over to Yuuto, he simply said, "wait right in there and I'll go get him for you..." He pointed over to a room off to the left of Kuro and began walking off in the opposite direction. Kuro simply listened to the steps of the man leaving for a moment and hoped he wasn't discovered already. He lightly hit Yuuto on the head while the other man was still within hearing range to make sure they still had their cover. "You heard the man, get moving!"

Once they were both in the room, which was furnished with a few chairs and a couch, they would wait for a while with nothing happening. Kurogane simply stared off in some random direction as he thought of all the possibilities that could occur next. He felt safe knowing he was at least not alone, as Yuuto was a strong fighter, though without his weapons he was not at full potential. If it came to conflict they might have to flee if there were too many against them, though the Kyoujouran became an expert at protecting others who attempted to flee from taking care of Senka for a large portion of his life.

Eventually the same man came back, this time accompanied by two other men in suits. "I heard you wanted to do business with me, Red-san?" the trio walked over to the couch to give off a relaxed aura, though Kuro felt an extreme tension in the room.

"You must be Kato-san, correct? I'm here to trade this kid for some cold hard cash! Are you my buyer, or do I have to find someone else in the business?"

Kato stayed seated and showed off a smile Kuro couldn't see. "There is no one else, got that? Now why don't you introduce me to this kid you want to get rid of so quickly..." Kuro assumed the other two were Jugo and Sato, but he had to make sure before they continued. "Before I say anything, I want to be sure this is all confidential..." He nodded over to the two men aside from Kato. "Who are these guys? Can I trust them?"

The man from before stood up from the couch with an angry expression Kuro couldn't see. "You have the honor of talking to the legendary trio around these parts! Don't worry about Sato and me spilling the beans on this kid..."

"Relax, Jugo, let the man speak. You were about to say what the kid's name was?" Kurogane smiled and told them the name he came up with for Yuuto. "This is the son of the honorable Theodore Blackocean, a rich noble from out of town... His name's Blackward Blackocean. Pretty stupid name, don't you agree?"

The Kyoujouran couldn't see them look at each other in disbelief for a moment. "Really? That's the name you're going with? Blackward Blackocean? Ha ha ha..." His laugh was loud and rough, and soon after Jugo and Sato joined in the laughing. "Well, a kid's a kid, so you got yourself a deal!"

Kurogane settled on a price with Kato and was let go with the money, leaving 'Blackward' behind. Only when he was out of hearshot did Kato quietly tell Sato to round up some guys to take out 'Red' before he got out of the building. He turned to Yuuto and would attempt to put handcuffs on him. If successful, Jugo would lead Yuuto to the cellar, where he could see the hostages the shinobi team was to save behind bars, in a cell made primarily of the earth the building was built on. However, Yuuto would not be taken to that cell, for some unknown reason. Instead they took him to a special 'solitary' cell, which was a round cage 2 feet in diameter and 5 feet tall. Jugo would attempt to put Yuuto in that cage and lock it, twirling the keys in his fingers while he spoke. "The boss doesn't trust you yet, so you're staying here in solitary until your story checks out, "Blackward-kun, heh...""

[Marked for Training]

[OoC: Yuuto, I leave it to you to interrupt any of those last actions with actions of your own. Sorry for the wall of text guys... XD]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto altered his appearance as requested of Junko. His appearance came off more superior and rich. Kurogane began to walk him to their drop off point. Saki had taken the liberty of creating a dome of water a protection bubble for the recovered children. Things would be resting in Kuro and Yuuto's hands for the moment and nothing would stop the completion of this mission. When asked if he was ready the Masaru hunter would nod and walk following the man who now held his "chains" in tow.

They eventually came upon the manor where two men began grilling them with harsh judging intent. Yuuto would plaster the most frightened look he could muster as the guards continued to inspect. They took Kuro's position as a seller almost immediately allowing them passage into the manor. Phase one complete, time to get into the next phase... They'd meet with a receptionist who was more cautious. The gall of this bitch, working for these scum sitting comfortably while they sold children. If Yuuto was a different kind of man he'd kill them all without mercy. In due time he would have his vengeance. Kuro managed to get through easily enough by utilizing his code name and prior briefed information. She was hesitant still but allowed him in passing a baseless threat. Yuuto would focus his eyes on her making sure he made a snapshot of her face with a flicker of his eyes.

They'd get into the facility completing phase two as they were greeted by another man in a suit with a rough voice. He was as large in stature as Kurogane but not a threat at least not in Yuuto's eyes. The large man would fetch Kato after a few back and forth words which would lead the pair to their destination. The hunter would stare at his partner shooting him a look of death for the head tap but he was in character, somewhat. That same greeter came back with two more large men in suits. One of them spoke up revealing himself to be Kato in a smooth like tone.

Kurogane played his role well, even questioning the trio asking if he could trust the newcomer. It was all identified now these men were the three he was looking for at the very least things would become much easier now that he had their faces in his view. They would exchange more words while Yuuto plotted out his next movements. Now that I've heard their voices I can immediately begin planning out my next phase. I can assume that I will be brought to a cell and the quickest way for me to break myself and those kids out will be to utilize my Radiation Jutsu. It's a lot more refined now I can melt a hole in the wall without harming them and more importantly myself. Upon that moment I will send two Umbras to follow them seeing as the shadow serpents are the most covert creations I can muster. Yes all in all this plan seems quite solid regardless if I'm found out before then I can always take them out via shadows. I just need to know where they are first and foremost..... It would seem that as his thoughts rambled his partner finished the transaction coming to a final decision.

Yuuto heard their muttering about killing "Red" when he left oh they would be in for a great surprise. However their attacks on him would most likely cause them to become frantic. That was good he needed them to feel as though they were in utter chaos. Jugo the man who had greeted them earlier came by with a pair of cuffs locking Yuuto down tighter. They were cautious, clearly from the operation stings before. It made him wonder about Junko and what kind of tasks he did. How did he let these men get away and amass such a base of precaution, elimination them would be so much easier but he couldn't do that Yuuto had to focus on actually keeping these men contained but his task was initially the children.

The idiot would lead him to the cells only to take another turn bringing him to a new location. They were being cautious to keep him away from the other kids just in case however one large mistake that they did make was believing that they were so good they didn't need more security. As Jugo tried to push Yuuto into the bird cage the Anbu would use the side of the cage as leverage kicking his feet into air and twisting around Jugo. The handcuffs that were placed on his person were now nothing more than a weapon as they stretched out around his neck and slowly choked the life out of him. The large man would normally be able to power out of something like this but there were two issues with this scenario. One Yuuto had ended his transformation revealing himself to be a grown man in great shape, and then last but not least his body was immobilized. The shadows had made connection with Jugo's shadow instantly immobilizing the large man.

"I've waited for this moment since I laid my eyes on you three. Yes you men are nothing but swine who need to be taught a lesson and I am your punisher. You made a mistake believing you needed no security here . The Blackward Family does not play any games you trifling fool." Jugo's eyes would begin to fade as his consciousness slipped from him. As Yuuto removed the cuffs shadowed hands would uncoil from around him. Shadow Possessing Jugo was easy enough but he needed a sure fire way to bring him down. By using his Shadow Strangle Jutsu and physically strangling the man he found an easier method to actually knock him out. However without wasting any time Yuuto would place his hands on the man's chest and begin focusing his chakra intently. Target is unconscious, body is stable , pulse is stable, acquiring chakra balance. Willingness is not a choice, Transfusion link being established. Shadows would wreathe both their bodies and then snap the two together. They were being melded into one being within the darkness and would take the form of Jugo more or less. He wouldn't take much time to get accustomed to this fusion but he'd need to start moving now.

The fused man, would walk in a fast paced motion to the children's cells. These poor kids had such a look of despair upon them that could only be coupled with their fear of the man who stood before him. Yuuto would allow some of his own features to reveal allowing them to see that he was not the man they thought at least not entirely. "Don't be alarmed I am only using his appearance children. I'm a shinobi from Kumogakure. I'm going to free you all and send you with some of my friends. Get away from that wall." He'd open the gate with the keys and then walk over to the wall. Focusing his Radiation Elemental prowess he'd begin to melt a hole into the wall and peer outside to make sure the coast was clear.

Next he'd summon two of his Shadow Serpents [Ebony Nightmare x2 via Summoner]. These creatures would coil at the ready awaiting their master's orders. Before he could do that he needed to ensure the transportation of his new enemy. He'd create a Mirror Clone, that took the form of Jugo. He could finally end his fusion with the despicable unconscious man and allow him to fall onto one of his Umbra. Without wasting a moment he'd use the Ninja wire he usually kept on his person to tie the man up like a pig on a platter. "Alright Umbras... Your job is to ferry this criminal to my partners who reside on the outer walls of this manor and see these children there. I will send back up to follow you as well but just ensure that you get them there safely." Yuuto would send the Shadow Serpents forward while the children followed closely within their boundaries. He didn't feel safe sending them alone but those Serpents would be more than enough for amateurs and so would his next creations. Yuuto would push out even more chakra as he used one of his Forbidden techniques. By manipulating the shadows he opened up ten whirlpools of darkness that summoned a shade altered corpse. They were fashioned like dark goblins the kind that ran in hordes. He'd send them forward to be the rear support for his mini militia that would see the kids to safety.

Seeing as that took some toll on him he took time to sit on the bed and allow his chakra time to refresh itself. When Yuuto felt like he was up to the task of moving again, he'd direct the Mirror Clone of Jugo to take control of his hands and walk him through the manor. They'd try to cause a stir inside as if he was a captured intruder, but in truth these men would fail to realize the perfect clone who was impersonating one of their leaders.
TL;DR A.K.A need clarification:
-Yuuto choked out Jugo with his Shadow Possession + Shadow Neckbind Jutsu.
-Used Advanced Combination Transformation to fuse with Jugo's unconscious body and make way to the cells.

-Used Radiation Jutsu to melt the cell wall
-Summoned 2 Ebony Nightmares via [Summoner + Hand-seal Expert]
-Summoned Mirror Clone to look like Jugo since Yuuto is still fused with him.
-Summoned Ten Shadow Goblins [Corpse Soil, Dark Sage Jutsu]
-Dropped Advanced Combination Transformation and hog-tied Jugo

The Ebony Nightmares are carrying a tied up Jugo to the group
They are also leading the kids to Saki's dome
Shadow Goblins are following behind in order to be rear support
Mirror Clone that looks like Jugo is walking Yuuto to the nearest leader and acting as though he's a captured intruder.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto and Kuro had transformed to the appropriate attire that Junko set out. Kuro now wearing a marvelous suit, with yuuto looking like a snobby rich kid, they were set. Saki had began a water based Jutsu, forming a magnificent dome meant for healing. Looking around, With a brief observation, it was apparent that the operation was in progress as the squad began to split up.

"we'll make sure to bring back all those hostages for you guys!"

"Be a man of your word, at all cost." Junko said as the negotiator and his prisoner faded into the distance. Junko mind wondered, plotting numerous possibilities. His mind putting together pieces, as if he was figuring out a puzzle. His eyes piercing the dark environment through his demonic mask. Within moments, Junko sat down, crossing his legs as if in a meditation position.

Sitting down next to the water dome, Junko began forming blinding hand signs. So quick, his hands was a blur, ending by locking his hands and fingers together. His mind completely concentrated on his jutsu as he remained still. His chakra soon began pulsing throughout the ground. Covering the area in his own pure black and white image. Junko could see everything clearly. Viewing every inanimate object their was throughout the scene, The mansions many stairs, rooms, cells, and a variety of clothes that walked around within the building, as well as the rooftop of the building. As time passed, Junko could See with his Jutsu that a tunnel was being created, leading to the area.

Finishing up on his Jutsu, Junko stood to his feet. Letting off a sigh, steam blew from the teeth design of his mask. It was apparent that Junko had his own agenda as he began unsheathing his katana with the sound of his blade skidding softly as he raised it from its resting place.

Biting his thumb, drawing blood, Junko slung his hand to the side, dropping blood upon the ground. Within moments, the blood droppings began to enlarge, each one forming a shape of a human. Soon, the blood faded, creating three blood clones of Junko. "assist with the recovery and guard the children. " Junko said bluntly. A hole soon was created near their feet, miniature creatures poured out with the children and a main target, but no Kuro or Yuuto.

Clone: "we are kumogakure Shinobi here to rescue you. Step into the dome, be sure not to pee. All your injuries will be healed. Remain calm." A clone said escorting the hostages into the dome, fear covering their face, along with exhaustion. Looking back, Junko could see the pain and frustration in their eyes. The same frustration he had when he was an orphan. The pain of hunger, the frustration of having no parents.
"Hehehehe.... I can sense and feel your shift. I love it! Your demeanor in attitude just got ruthless. The same demeanor you had on the night of my silage kid. The thirst for blood..yaaass...it wreaks heavily on you!"

"....... People will die tonight, one way..... Or another."

"Lets see what you got..Hope you're not all bark with no bit."

"Funny, you should know by now. I'm more bite then bark."

In a mere instance, Junko vanished using his Seikon abilities to bend reality, leaving his clones to assist Saki. Above the mansion, in thin air. Junko was crouched upon a bright blue box made of chakra, shinning marvelously in the moonlight. "Let the assault... Begin. Blue, join in once the children are clear and protected. Black, I will have a clone bring your weapons coming from the tunnel if you want them. One target in, two more to go." Junko said into his mic. Looking down, Junko could see multiple individuals guarding the mansion from the outside. "seven on the rooftop, three taking the ground position at the front door. With a frontal assault, I should meet with a team member in a matter of no time if they're exiting the building through the front." Junko thought Jumping from the box, his blade held in the moonlight As he came down on his first target. slashing his body with precision, killing him in a instant, blood squirting from his neck. Continuing his assault on the roof, six more bodies dropped like flies in a matter of seconds.

Suddenly, Junko appeared near the front door. The guards eyes held wide as they looked at the mysterious masked man. Slowly making his way to the door, katana dripping in blood, Junko walked straight pass the guards. Their bodies fell, already cut by the young Seikon. "All outside guards, terminated." Junko said informing the team as he pushed the door open slowly, letting it creak as he stepped in.

"What the..." the receptionist said looking at Junko. With a quick glance pass Junko, he could see the bodies on the ground. The receptionist mouth soon opened, it was obvious that he was going to yell, but he was suddenly stopped as Junko's blade entered his mouth, piercing through his entire skull. Blood gushed over the walls and Junkos mask as he retracted his blade. Looking to his right, Junko could see approximately ten people coming to a stop in front of red, Obviously getting ready for an attack.

If Red was to drop the act as expected, Junko would walk to his side, readying his katana to dispose of the multiple people. If he wanted to keep his act, Junko wouldn't interfere. Obviously, he would have his purposes. Junko would only engage if things got out of control.

Jutsu used</U><i></i>
1.Name of Jutsu:Earth Sense! (A advance chakra movement jutsu)
CRPJ's Effect:Allows one to move their chakra throughout a specific area or object as a pulse with a few hand signs and contact with an object, allowing their chakra flow to give them an overview of what something looks like or the movements made as the chakra pulses reach the object. The chakra pulses covers over objects as they link together.
( Basically like this, but includes hand signs also, within the picture, I'm talking mainly about the few light waves, along with the black and white parts.)

2. Name of Jutsu: Kekkai
CRPJ's Effect: The jutsu starts with a few hand signs and ends with a base hand sign, allowing one to designate a target; which basically determines the Jutsus location by pointing. Once the location is set the user uses his/hers own chakra to create a strong chakra incasement at that location by moving their arm upwards, while still holding their base hand sign. The incasement varies in size and shape depending on the chakra usage. (Usually a cube or rectangle shape) The boxes can ascend and descend depending by the user simply withdrawing chakra form the box or adding more chakra to it. The Chakra boxes fade away once after 15 seconds, if the user chakra reaches zero, or the user chooses to diminish it.

Basic Animation of jutsu: Here
Advance usage of jutsu: Example1 and Example2

3. Blood Clone
This useful Bunshin technique that allows the user to create a clone out of their own blood. Unlike most clones, this type cannot use jutsu; however they have the special ability to siphon the lifeforce from their enemies upon contact to steadily restore their life. The blood used to create this clone also seems to carry the ability to curse the enemy by dispersing into a veil of bloody mist, temporarily allowing the user to drain the lifeforce of those who inhale the mist.
Notes on 1 & 2<i></i>
•Earth Sense--Junko must remain stationary while using the jutsu (Reason: This would make it unusable in battle.)
--This jutsu cannot reveal life energy, chakra signatures, presences, etc. (Reason: Skills that reveal hidden people, increase awareness, etc. already exist within the battle system.)
--This jutsu will reveal stationary, inanimate objects and building layouts.
---Maximum range 100 feet (Width, Depth, height)
•Kekkai- can be formed/stretched up to 40 feet above the ground before gravity takes too much of a toll and causes them to destabilize and fail. Additionally, these barriers would have to be able to be passed through by others at will, just so you can't use them against others.
-Limitation: The user is only able to make a total of 7 boxes a day, but with that said the user may increase or decrease the height, depth, width, of the box. the user is still not able to do any thing too drastic, such as making one huge box that covers an entire battle field.
[MFT]
[WC:931]
[OOC:
-Saki, you can control two clones actions.
- Yuuto, you can control a clones actions to bring you your weapons.(If you want them)
-Kuro, Junkos assistance depends on you!
-Finally, sorry for the lateness! Been a little busy and been falling a sleep while posting xD]
<U>Actions if things cause Junko to engage
1.QuickSilver Step
Utilizing their unique skill to step through reality, this technique utilizes the same tactic of attack as Quicksilver Step. The Seikon steps entirely outside the boundaries of the human limits, warping to the position of their target and decimating them with a quick, nearly simultaneous strike to their opponent.

Rank 3: Strikes a single target four times, each dealing 365 Damage at +1 Accuracy.

(Uses this on multiple enemies)

Oshiro Saki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was some discussion as to how the mission should play out, what with Yuuto disguising as a rich kid and Kuro selling him. Saki didn't give a whole lot of attention there, in that he didn't need to know the exact specific details of how someone looked. He knew that by the time anything happened as to where he was needed, Yuuto wouldn't be disguised.

At this point there's no real point in re-typing everything that everyone else said. Just read their posts! I mean...

Uh...

I can't talk about people as though they're only characters written about by greater beings. Of course that's bogus! Impossible!

Um... please don't tell Ryoma that this happened. I could get banned for metagame... and uh...

ANYWAYS.

Shadow snakes brought up children several at a time, as well as an unconscious (or possibly dead) target. Upon seeing the man, Saki willed a tendril of water to peel from his dome and cover the body of the target, leaving his head exposed to he could breathe (if he was alive). From that tendril, a clone grew and held its hand to the pater, keeping the knocked-out (or dead) Jugo pinned to the floor with no chance of ever moving unless Saki allowed him. The children entered the dome reluctantly at first, but more assuredly after they began to see that it was safe. All of their physical ailments disappeared as the water healed them, and... of course, one of them peed. And Saki, being at the center of the jutsu, got it all sucked up into his mouth.

After a couple seconds of spitting and mental swearing, he arose from his meditative position and exited the dome. It remained in place.

"This dome will protect you from anything; nothing can get in. However, none of you can get out, ok? I promise I'll be back soon." he said with a bit o a smile, despite the distinct urine flavor he'd just experienced.

Saki commanded the blood clones to remain with the dome and protect it against whatever may come. Even if they were unsuccessful, the Aqua Dome was resilient; nothing would even touch it without Saki knowing about it, let alone break through and get in. Even if they did somehow get in, they wouldn't have Saki's permission, meaning they wouldn't be able to breath. or move freely, like the kids could. Or get back out. It was, essentially, a perfect defense.

Saki watched as the leader moved at superhuman speeds, clearing out the entirety of the outdoor guards almost instantly. Saki followed, walking up the courtyard and into the front door, just in time to see Junko impaling a receptionist's face. Judging by the look on everyone's face, they were about to attack, if they ever got over the fact that someone had just died in front of them, when they assumed that they were safe. Proactive to their inevitable attack, Saki pulled out a kunai and slit his left wrist. Blood immediately began flowing profusely. Given the shockeder(?) looks on the enemies' faces, they weren't expecting someone to do that. Three hand signs later, though, and all the blood from his wrist floated up into the air, turning into a mass of wicked, spinning shuriken, which then shot themselves from all angles into the necks and chests of the ten bad guys in front of him, leaving Kuro safe. The blood spilled then flowed back to Saki, into his wrist, which then healed itself immediately.

"We have two more targets, right? Let's get going."

Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
On his way back out, Kurogane activated his eyes to scan the building from within, looking for the place Yuuto was taken to, somewhere below him. Yuuto seemed to have the situation under control, even capturing one of their targets, so Kuro decided to go looking for the other two targets. As he turned to go look for the other targets, however, he noticed outside Junko seemed to be getting impatient, killing several of the guards on his way into the building. Saki secured the hostages in the bubble of water that seemed to the Kyoujouran like a death trap, and then the water-user moved behind Junko. Kuro then made the decision to meet up with his teammates so he could lead them to the two remaining targets. The blind man could see more than any of them at the moment, so it was probably the best plan.

So he moved towards the exit, knowing full well there was a group of enemies waiting to ambush him, yet before he could do anything, Saki started spilling blood all over the place, theirs and his own. Junko jumped right in on the fight as soon as Saki started it, and there was nothing left for Kuro to fight. Man these two seem to really love the sight of blood... I better not get on either of their bad sides...

"Red" dropped the suit transformation, returning to his regular red outfit, and greeted his teammates. "You two are like vampires. Follow me, I can see the last two targets." His eyes were glowing a bit now, and Kuro turned away from his teammates, expecting them to follow him.

He could see Yuuto being led by a clone of some sort towards Sato, so Kuro decided to lead the rest of the team to Kato to end this mission once and for all.

In one of the hallways a group of guards appeared wearing body armor with various types of weapons in their hands. Which weapons they were exactly didn't matter, as they quickly began to sink into the ground from a jutsu of Kuro's, which was followed by a jutsu which slowly turned the group of guards to stone.

Next up was the boss's room.

Kuro kicked down the door, already knowing what was on the other side, and immediately began going through a longer string of seals, bringing forth a large golem made of molten lava and chunks of earth. The being has a certain likeness to Kurogane himself, and his feet were slowly melting through the floor of the building. Kuro's glowing eyes locked onto Kato.

"You should surrender now, Kato-san. We have you surrounded, and there is no way for you to escape..." Kuro's eyes shifted a bit to something behind the now nervous Kato. "... Not even through that secret exit behind you!" With a few handseals the earth around the secret tunnel collapsed, closing up Kato's only form of escape. Kato's respose was a strange one, but probably made sense in such a cornered situation. He laughed.

"Oh you think you're sooo smart and strong, huh Cloud shinobi man? Well, it'll take more than that to catch me, he he..." Kato quickly pulled out an object from his coat pocket and dropped it on the floor, causing a small cloud of smoke to fill the room. With his sensei's eyes, Kuro wasn't worried, but there was now an extra chakra circuit within the smoke that wasn't there before. Perhaps another guard there to give his life to their desperate target?

After the smoke began to clear the chakra circuit began to move forward towards Kurogane. He prepared to deflect whatever was coming, but the being disappeared in front of him, appearing behind him for a sneak attack. A shinobi!? The lava golem thankfully rushed to its master's side and knocked the man away from Kurogane in the direction he came from, presumably where Junko and Saki were. The bronzed man took that opportunity to rush forward towards Kato, who was cowering behind a pillar, hoping they forgot about him. With a mighty punch covered in earth Kurogane knocked a hole in the pillar and the wall behind it, revealing a hole to the outside. No doubt at that moment Kato only saw an earthen demon with white eyes and his bowels decided they had to be empty to withstand what might come next. He was out of ideas, so he simply struggled to stand up on his feet again and put his arms in the air. "Alright, alright!! I got the picture! You win..." He glanced towards the hole in the wall, thinking about freedom for a moment before realizing it would only end up in his death. Prison was definitely a better option than whatever these crazy shinobi could do...

Kurogane tied him up with ninja wires and turned to see what the other two did against the final bodyguard. He could also see that Yuuto was also finished with his part in the mission. Hopefully he would not take it too far with Sato in the next post...

[Marked for Training]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There were men running through halls, gathering weapons as they exclaimed that some Shinobi had gotten in. They were fools trying to go and fight the shinobi. However it was at that moment a voice blared through the intercoms. It was cold as ice and confident as if the things being said could not be foiled. "All men this is your leader, Sato. Meet me in tunnel B, No shinobi can stop us. Any man who comes to me will be paid three times their normal rate." Men began to flock to the area while ushering Yuuto and the assumed "Jugo" to Sato's location.

Upon coming to tunnel B Sato threw his gloved hands up welcoming Jugo. "Jugo my friend how good it is that you've escaped the Shinobi wrath. I assume this is our friend Blackward." The mirror clone would nod not speaking as Yuuto was not confident in it's voice imitation. It was then that Sato smirked as he he was prepared for this. "You must think I'm stupid? Jugo would have killed you if he caught you, and there's no way that weakling could take on a shinobi... Now me on the other hand." He'd remove his gloves and then show his palms to Yuuto. They had mouths on them tongues sticking out. Sato snapped his fingers and then three of guards shifted into clay like blogs that tried to grab him. The other man ran away from the blobs as they began to bubble. In an instant the blobs exploded causing minor destruction to the tunnel but they were weak explosions so the blow back wasn't too large.

However the Masaru kinsmen would not be felled by this explosion. He rolled out of the explosion leaving the visage of fading clones in his place. Yuuto then rushed forward not taking any chances to give Sato time. However the bastard unleashed two clone birds from his palms that tried to crash into him. With swift movements he was able to weave around them, but like the clones they'd blow up as well. So Yuuto took this chance to unleash a technique of his own and a dark bubble of shadows would begin to spread around him and stretch to grasp Sato as well. The clay birds went wild and ended up phasing through the shadow and blowing up the ceiling of the tunnel. Rubble came down crushing some men and separating the rest.

Inside the Shadow Void, Sato was made useless unable to really make any actions against Yuuto. It didn't take long for him to feel the cold shadows strike his body ebbing away at his life and then his body froze. It was as though someone had petrified his body in place but the shadow weilder had another plan for him. The Shadow Possession Jutsu was unleashed and then it wouldn't be long until the dark hand came as well. Sato began to choke as the Shadow Strangle took it's reign. When he almost passed out Yuuto would let go, allowing the man freedom from the bind, as he wouldn't last this next move. Four waves of green energy emitted from Yuuto's hands as it crashed into the slaver. He screamed in agony of the Radiation Jutsu that was now eating at his flesh. Making a sword from the shadows he dashed at Sato and then grasped the man's hands. In one swift swoop of black flames, he'd cut through the hands lopping them off and searing the wound at the same time.

The shadow dimension was released and the only thing left was Sato's screams and a hole in the cieling. Yuuto grabbed the man's leg and then hoisted him over his shoulder. He'd make way to the water bubble where they'd left the children and Jugo. Two men down and their base in ruins hopefully the other three got Kato easy enough. Anything else was just extra extermination.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saki entered into the game, Blood floated about as he slit his wrist with speed. Enemies faces was left mortified. It was obvious they didn't expect to see the receptionist die in such a brutal way and a maniac slitting his wrist. The blood soon twisted, morphed, and launched at the many enemies. Hitting multiple vital points, the guards all dropped. Blood slowly flowed over the floors.

"You two are like vampires. Follow me, I can see the last two targets."

That was all Junko needed to hear. Following Kuro, things heated quickly as they arrived at a hallway. A group of guards wearing armor all stood ready. As Junko was about to make quick work of the scum, Kuro had already gone on the offensive. The guards sunk into the ground and then turned to stone. It was quite a sight, Junko never seen an earth Jutsu used to that extent. Reaching a large door, Kuro kicked it down. Forming various hand signs, Kuro summoned a huge lava golem. The stage was set, Kato pent in a corner, and his secrete exit was now closed off thanks to Kuro collapsing it.

"Oh you think you're sooo smart and strong, huh Cloud shinobi man? Well, it'll take more than that to catch me, he he..."

The room soon filled with smoke, blinding Junkos vision, but he wasn't worried. "I feel another presence. It's irregular... It's coming your way!." Biting his thumb, a figure came flying Junko's way. Extending his hand, Junko caught the body by the neck. Squeezing tightly, blood from Junkos thumb wrapped around the mans neck. Retracting his hand, The chakra infused blood began extending from the mans neck in a long thread like whip. Using his Seikon speed, Junko quickly moved. vanishing, he reappeared on the ceiling with chakra infused at his feet. Pulling the blood whip, the man was left dangling, moving rapidly as he gasped for air. Within moments, his movements came to an halt.

"Alright, alright!! I got the picture! You win..."

Looking at Kuro tie Kato up, Junko could hear agonizing screams from a man in the distance. Junko's clones dispersed as Yuuto arrived with the final piece of the puzzle. "Mission complete. Lets take it home and finish up." Junko said, moving back to the water dome. Within time, everyone was be back together along with the three targets, ready to be taken in. As they sat on the ground, Junko would look into their eyes from behind his demonic mask.

Kato, Jugo, and Sato. Three individuals that should've been taken care of, but maybe it was Junko's fault. Even though he was young, maybe he could've done something back then. "You three, will be wiped from the face of the earth. I will see to it one way, or another. I promise." Junko said demonically, sheathing his blade. His mask began to crumble, revealing his cold eyes along with the rest of his face. Junko would go unrecognized. After all, many years had passed.

"Lets get these kids back so they can return back home to their parents and turn these scumbags in. Good Job everyone. It's been a pleasure working with you all. On our way back, if these guys say a word, feel free to cut off a limb." Junko said pulling out a cig.

Within an hour or so, the team would be back where they started. Turning in the targets, everyone was fine except Sato who was missing his hands. Bringing in the kids, main branch shinobi immediately started working on finding their parents, leaving the shinobi with a mission complete.

[Mft]
[Topic Left]
[Mission Complete]
[OOC: lol took me forever! Kept falling asleep while posting! You guys can make a final post if you want, if not, it's cool.]
[WC:604]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back