Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Fire in the Disco! [Open - COME JOIN!]

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="Lose Yourself to Dance"]
Evening was slowly drawing in, the amber glow of the setting sun was giving way to the deep blue of night and Junko was just returning to the village after her daily run through the countryside. For someone so focused on keeping their body fit and healthy you would be forgiven for assuming the girl had no vices, it was however wrong as this particular girl had a soft spot for alcohol. Usually she would head down to the wonderland café after working out and chill out there for a while but there was something about today that made her want a change, as she jogged through Aventurine Street she would spot a couple of nightclubs and bars slowly coming to life as it got darker and an idea popped into her head, she wasn’t totally against dancing and it might be a chance for her to meet some new people and hopefully, friends. It would hardly be fitting to head on in wearing her sweaty workout clothes however so she’d head on home first to wind down with a shower and get dressed into something suitable for going out in, though she didn’t have much to pick from honestly, not being the type of girl who often dresses up. She ended up settling on a red, three-quarter sleeved shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans and some black, white and red sneakers as well as adding a small, black jacket on top; Her hair was put into its usual bun, she wasn’t a fan of letting it down as it was all wavy and a pain to manage.

She would wander back and forth between a few different places, quite unsure of which one she should pick, they probably weren’t all that different once you were inside but she was still unable to decide straight away and she was a little anxious of entering a crowded place. Eventually she would settle for the one that seemed the least full, not that it mattered as once she was inside she would find the place crowded tables, booths, the bar and the dance floor were all filled, not to breaking point thankfully but it was quite a busy atmosphere, she was just thankful it was dark in most of the building except for the dance floor, she could make her way to the bar without having to worry about the stares of the other patrons. Once she got up to the counter when would grab the attention of one of the bartenders, giving him the simple instruction of; “I want something strong, but surprise me.” Giving him a smile as she did so, he would return not a minute later with what could only be described as a rainbow in a glass, she’d give it a strange look for a moment, then the same look to the bartender who simply said. “Have fun!” Before taking her payment and going to deal with another customer, Junko just had to simply shrug her shoulders and take the drink, she’d bring the straw to her lips and have a small taste and she wasn’t all to disappointed either, it was quite fruity but she could taste whatever alcohol happened to be in there. Satisfied, she would turn to look over the club, watching the people on the dance floor mostly, a few more drinks and she’d get up there herself or that is what she told herself at least.

[MFT - 584]
[/legend]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Well Kitsune was already on the dance floor and her body moved to the beat as if hypnotized by the sound. However even her energy has its limits and after six straight hours, she needed to take five. She walks over at the bar and sits a few seats away from Junko. “Bartender the usual.”<i></i> In her hand Kitsune conjures what looks to be a beer mug out of nowhere, but it was not beer that was being poured into her cup. A clear liquid as transparent as the glass it was being poured into filled the mug to the brim. In seconds she downs the whole thing and throws the mug behind her, which vanished half way in the air. If the ethereal mug was not strange enough a gypsy tambourine floats out of her pack and sits stationary in the air. Kitsune gives it a quick small punch and it begins to vibrate. The air around her seemed to ripple as a barrier of sound protected her. This sound also increases her natural rejuvenation as she rests.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He spent alot of time working, and especially being a guardian that borderlined the outlook of an ANBU without the Mask but working out of Stealth, he had to keep his appearances. So, as it would seem Souji would be working a murder case that he dove into recently but it spanned ten years prior. It was a Cold Case, and it led him into the club scene. He was to meet up with the owner of this club to investigate that fateful night of the murder.... this would certainly turn into one of those amazing days... and especially with how Souji's week had pretty much gone this would be a nice scene to unwind, but he was still on duty. Dressed in one of his only suits, all black, with an entire black ensemble to go along with it. However, he was obviously armed... his newly made Black Titanium Staff strapped to the outside of his jacket, it looked like a Katana, but the look was supposed to be as such. Either way, he could hear the music and such picking up but of course he didnt have the money to enter the party scene... so, he'd have to bend the rules alittle bit. Waiting in the line outside... until he got to the door, he'd simple give the man a touch... one that only a Yukata could give and he'd without word step aside and let Souji in.

It was such a fact in life that Souji needed to make sure that he had all the targets in place, but he wasnt entirely sure what was going to happen, 'Where would the Owner of this place be... right now...', thinking to himself as he scanned the area. He saw many other of the Candidates for Guardian dancing in the crowd. Some ANBU who were out of their cloaking... but Souji knew just about everyone in the branch... except The Sennin. All of her files were... just gone...Souji grew ever suspicious of this but it wasnt anything that he couldnt trust the woman on. He obviously knew she was a Guardian, but at every step of the way she was a level above him. So he never had access to her files. He never got the chance to really play his cards right on that note. Then Haruka came to mind... another soul he hadnt spoken to since the day she slapped him. Ugh. That woman.

Tonight wasnt about either of them though, he had to figure out what was going on, and right as his mind started rolling and he'd step down the staircase unto the main floor, he'd see a fluffy pink haired Gypsy at the bar. 'She loves to drink... heh.' Souji'd make it his mission to speak to her soon, but not just this moment, there were pressing matters to attend to. He'd even called send a letter to Kimi to get her into the life of Guardianship... but this might not have been the time to do it. They didnt serve alcohol to under aged here... Unlike the Wonderland Cafe... so she'd at least be safe from that. Though, it didnt exchange the fact that Souji didnt feel... unnerved with it. He did warn her in his letter, that what they were going to be doing and where they would be going could seem bad but once she was there just activate the seal on the bottom of the note and it would Warp her to his side. He had the corresponding seal was attached to the inner part of Souji's sleeve. It was a 'Warp Seal' something like what was used on weapons, Souji just used it for recreation it helped him get around through short distances.

'Here goes nothing...' and with a heaving breath he would step into the crowd almost immediately getting lost within the sea of limbs.

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was rather peaceful that day, nothing was going on that would cause Kimi to have to do anything. A day entirely to herself wasn't something she typically got to enjoy, but she knew full well she could try. She played her violin softly, not playing anything overly complex. It was just enough to keep her at ease, and give her something to do. Most people watched her play her music, and shrugged it off as a young girl enjoying her hobby. Nobody realized just how much that music was a part of her. The violin was an extension of her very soul, the melody echoing through the small room. Everything was exactly as she wanted it to be...until approaching footsteps broke her concentration. She set her instrument down beside her, and went to the door. A soft swooshing noise from beneath the door signaled that something was pushed through. She reached down, taking the object in her hands. Paper. She felt the edges, the way it was folded, and sighed. Not just a paper...a letter. Who in their right mind would send her a letter! It obviously couldn't have been someone who knew her all that well. Anyone she had anything to do with would have known that sending her a letter would only cause more frustration than anything. Sighing, she walked back over to her violin. She might as well try to figure out what the thing said. She packed the instrument in it's case, and hooked it over her shoulder. The letter in one hand, she set out on her adventure.

Things weren't looking too up for the small blind girl. She had passed plenty of people on the road, but none of them seemed to pay her any mind. They certainly didn't seem to want to take the time out of their day to read a letter to some silly girl who didn't look like she'd have any trouble doing it herself. Even so, the small girl continued on her search. Surely somebody had to be kind enough to...Oh! Someone said they would help her! With an excited "Thank you!" she handed the letter to the stranger. After scanning the paper for a few seconds, the adult shrugged. "Sorry kid." the adult handed the paper back to her, and wandered off. She shrugged, finding the entire thing strange, yet frustrating. Slightly disappointed, she continued on her journey to learn the contents of the letter. It was proving to be more difficult than she had originally expected.

A dozen more strangers, and no other volunteers, and Kimi was getting really dejected. She collapsed on the side of the street, leaning up against a nearby tree. She held the letter in her hands, flipping it around in a futile attempt to discern what it said. When she found out who sent it to her...boy were they going to get it. Footsteps came and went, everyone going about their day as if nothing was wrong...until someone stopped. She turned her head upwards, towards the person. "Hello there..." she muttered. "You look as though you need some help..." the voice, a female's, muttered in return. "Oh..I just...can't read my letter." Kimi held up the paper. "I'm...blind..." the paper was taken from her hand, as she could hear the figure sit beside her. A few moments later, and a lot of talking on the woman's part, and the contents of the letter became known. Kimi took the page in her hand. "Thank you." she said, holding the paper tightly. The woman simply nodded before standing up and walking away.

Kimi rolled her eyes. Souji. She recognized the name, sure enough, and was rather annoyed to realize she couldn't be angry with him. He wouldn't have known about her blindness...they had met only once, and that was before her mission. He would have no way of knowing she couldn't read the stupid thing. With a sigh, Kimi pressed her hand to the seal. She knew she was just a few blocks from the location mentioned, but after all the trouble she had already gone to, she wasn't about to walk all the way there as well.

It was a strange feeling, the way the seal had an affect on her. Everything shifted, and the first thing she noticed was the music. The second thing she noticed...was that it was awfully crowded. She was sort of squished between some stranger, and someone who seemed strangely familiar. "Souji?" her voice was soft. There was no way he could actually hear her over the music. Nobody had that sort of hearing...except her. Sighing, she squirmed her hand out of her pocket, and poked him on the shoulder. Hopefully that would get his attention.

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="Blame it on the Pop, Blame it on the Dance, Blame it on the Rock & Roll"]

Junk would pay some attention to one of the dancers, a pink haired woman who seemed to be having the time of her life. Her eyes followed as she left the dance floor and moved toward the bar, taking a seat just a short way from her. Junko would begin to get curious about the woman as she watched the going on, firstly a cup appeared in her hand and the bartender began to pour a clear liquid into it, she was admittedly a little curious about it all, it could simply be water but, being a bar you never really know these things. Further observation of the vanishing cup and the strange sound waves that suddenly seemed to form around her via a floating drum, Junko was quite sure that this woman was a ninja or some description though she would admit to never seeing her around before. The redhead would get up from her seat and move toward the woman with a somewhat nervous smile and drink in hand and just after taking a deep breath would speak, loud enough to be heard over the music of course. “Hey, sorry to be a bother, you looked to interesting though!” She’d chuckle softly more out of nervousness than anything. “You caught my eye on the dance floor and then you showed off some pretty weird stuff and I got a little curious about it, seemed more like magic than jutsu.” She would give the woman a sincere smile of curiosity and sipped at the straw of her rainbow drink completely forgetting to even introduce herself properly; she was not at all used to this type of interaction in this kind of environment.

Whilst being stood near the pink haired dancer, Junko would let her eyes wander the room, to shy at the moment to maintain eye contact with the stranger without blushing up a storm. It would be so much easier if she’d picked someone she recognized but then again, that wouldn’t really be counted as progressing past her insecurities would it? Just as her eyes started to venture back to the pink haired one, her eyes managed to catch an unusual sight, a man that she somewhat recognized wearing a suit that was out of place for a dance club but still, he looked good at least and he pushed and squeezed past the other patrons, almost humorous in a way, certainly nothing like the alias she knew him as from her work as an ANBU. She was curious as to what he was doing in a place like this and this curiosity was only fueled evermore as a small girl came into existence next to him and she seemed very out of place given her small stature. She assumed it was some sort of teleportation jutsu and beyond the skills of the small girl, meaning that the man had done it, what a silly place to drink a child is what Junko would think as she turned to the pink haired girl and said. “Hang on a moment.” She would place her drink down near the woman and head into the crowd; taking both Souji and the girl by their hands and leading them back to Kitsune, where there was a little more room before turning to look at the man. “I’m not going to question your reasoning, guardian, but I think it would have been better to find a safer place to bring this girl in, she could have been crushed.” She’d scold at him disapprovingly, re-taking her drink and sipping at the straw, waiting for him to explain himself if he felt the need.

[/legend]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune could hear a voice talking to her but it was muffled behind her barrier of sound. She opens her eyes and sees a woman talking to her. Kitsune cancels her puppet tent jutsu and the tambourine falls to the ground in time for her to her Junko’s second statement. She smiles, “Gypsy magic to be exact.”<i></i> Now that Kitsune felt a little rested she could use a drink. The beverage she had before was just water, now she was ready for a real drink. She slaps a few yen on the bar, “Make me a Jackie.”<i></i> The bartender gives a nod and took out a cocktail glass. Into it he pours some apple cider with just a touch of Jager. Kitsune always did like her drinks fruity. She happily takes a sip and looks at what Junko was having. “Be careful how many of those you drink. They can get you drunk pretty fast.” Kitsune avoided such drinks for she likes to take it nice and slow, where she can keep herself tipsy without becoming drunk. Before a conversation could get too far, Junko excuses herself. Probably to go dance was what Kitsune assumed she left to do. She was surprised to see her come back with a person she knew.

“Ah my guardian of the night, what brings you here?”<i></i> She asks and then raises an eyebrow as she look at Kimi. Last time Kitsune and Souji met was at the Wonderland Café and he left with a note for her. He had a student he wanted her to teach in the art of genjutsu. Kitsune looks back at Souji and asks, “Is this her?”<i></i> Kitsune had to wonder if Souji brought this little one just for them to meet. She would have preferred a better setting, but what is done is done. Curious at what the girl had to offer Kitsune taps into Kimi’s dreams. By using the power of dreams Kitsune could use Chimera to its fullest extent. It is a person’s dreams are where one draws the courage to weave feelings, the hope to connect feelings, the passion to move feelings and gives one the power to accomplish. It is the strongest and brightest place in a person’s heart. By tapping into the powers of one’s dreams she can mystically replicate their abilities.

By merely touching her dreams kitsune can tell she had promise for she recognized her powers quite well. Hashigaki was something that ran in her family so she is quite familiar with it abilities. Kitsune replicates Kimi’s sonar ability thus allowing Kitsune to hear a she does. From this Kitsune can tell that she has barely scratched the surface of her powers. “You have a nice set of ears and I’m willing to bet you are quite a singer. Am I right?”<i></i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Indeed it worked the seal that he placed and the tug on his sleev would make it more apparent to what was going on. He was sure that something woudl go wrong but with his protective chakra there was nothing that Kimi would have to worry about. ANd then he'd be pulled against his will out of the crowd potentially blowing his cover. It was down right wrong. However, the ANBU didnt know his mission so he would not hold it against Junko. It was enough to say that she might have saved him a bit of trouble to getting where he needed to go. "My apologies Inuzuka-san. It wont happen again.", then looking down at Kimi he'd smile and pull her in to a tight hug. He was still proud of her for the tournament and everything that surrounded that shindig. Though, it was still only the beginning of that whole song and dance. Either way he'd look out to the crowd. So many familiar faces, but one struck him as she began talking. Her, 'Guardian of the night'.

"This is her. Funny I meet you here... but you have yet to let me know tat you were back in the village from our prior talks, Kitkat-chan." and with that Souji'd set the stage before turning back to Kimi to formally introduce her, "Kimi. This is Kitsune. A master if Genjutsu through sound. With her help I believe we can help you perfect it.", nodding he'd hold a smirk to Kimi, knowing by looking at her that she was either losing her eyesight or had already lost it. Though, that was just judgement by perception. Oh well what would happen next? The lights and sounds were awesome but Souji wouldnt be sticking around much longer... This was something for mingling. Ergo, not Souji's forte he didnt like massive crowds when he didnt have to. He was used to being alone. Always. Though this seemed to be changing.

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sounds filled the room, music and dancing and not-so-quiet conversations left no quiet space. Kimi pulled her violin closer to her, trying to simultaneously take up as little space as possible, and protect her instrument from harm. The music filled the room, bouncing off every wall. The noise was so great, she couldn't even catch Souji's ear long enough to jokingly yell at him for sending her a letter. A voice rose above the noise, it's pointed comment bringing it to Kimi's attention. The voice was female, and seemed to know Souji from somewhere. The female made mention of Kimi being crushed, and the aforementioned student slinked closer to Souji. Her timing couldn't have been better, for in that moment he also chose to wrap his arm around her in a hug. She followed the taller, wondering where they were going, and exactly what they would be doing. She knew the contents of the letter, sure, but that wasn't nearly enough for her. She would have said something, but they ran into yet another female Souji seemed to know. She made a mental note to ask Souji which one was his girl, before the second female made a rather unexpected remark. How could this stranger know about her skills and abilities? She turned to the source of the voice, her bright eyes wide with her eyebrow quirked. This stranger, introduced to her as Kitsune, not only seemed to know more about Kimi than even Kimi did, but also seemed to be a Genjutsu master....She smiled slightly, nodding to Souji. So he thought this female could assist her in perfecting her own Genjutsu skill. It was a great idea. If this female - Kitsune - Knew as much about Genjutsu as Souji claimed...and could really use it through sound...it could be exactly what she needed.

Kimi turned to the female, and spoke. "I...I guess I can sing..." she mumbled modestly. She was actually quite well, nearly as skilled with the voice as she was with her violin, but she hardly spoke of that. It wasn't until recently that she could even find herself able to accept those things about her that she shared with her mother. "The help...would be...greatly appreciated." her voice was more quiet and reserved than usual, revealing her slight unease with the situation. She didn't really know anyone around there, and the large volumes of sound were simultaneously stimulating and overbearing. The multitude of sounds formed a very clear image to her of what was going on, at the same time the sheer volume threatened to overwhelm her small form. It certainly wasn't what she was expecting when she heard Souji's letter. As her thoughts crossed the subject, she turned to her almost-mentor. "By the way. Souji. Next time you feel the need to contact me..." she allowed her confidence to grow slightly, finding it easier to speak to the only one there she actually knew than anyone else. "Come and deliver the message yourself. Or at the very least. Pay someone to read it or something. Maybe we can learn braille together." she added the joke at the end to lighten the situation, while reaffirming her implication. "I am not very fond of the idea of wandering the streets of Iwa every time you feel the need to send me a letter." she smiled, despite her annoyance. Things could always be worse.

((MFT))

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="Whee~ Let’s Go!"]

Junko would bow politely to the pink haired woman upon her return to apologize for simply leaving so abruptly. Junko would then go to pondering the words the woman had spoken in answering her question, what even was gypsy magic? Maybe some sort of bloodline that worked a little like magic or just some clan specific thing she’d learnt. Regardless of the pondering in her head, she was quite intrigued and would have to query her about it but for the moment she seemed to be having a conversation with the man and child she had dragged out of the crowd. The red head would look curiously at the small girl as she ordered herself a second drink, again motioning for the bartender to surprise her, she would eventually receive a amethyst coloured drink in a tall glass, fizzing away and looking quite sparkly and girly. “So… you not only brought an underage and very small child into a dance club, but she is also blind? I mean…” Junko would shake her head a little and reach over to Souji and place her hand on his shoulder. “You look out of place enough dressed like that, having a young girl tag along is going to raise suspicions and I am about to guess you’re not here for leisure, right?” She’d ask knowingly. She knew very little about Souji, she knew little about anyone for that matter, but she was aware of his over zealousness when it came to work and though it could hardly be said that she was the greatest influence on the younger generation, getting a blind girl squished seemed like a poor call, to her at least.

But that was enough scolding for now, Junko decided to herself and instead decided to make the best of the situation, she quickly downed the drink she had not long ago received and smiled widely and brightly. “By the way! I’m Junko, but ya can just call me Jun, I don’t mind at all.” She giggled and turned to the bartender once more, this time ordering a couple of things, she would soon be handing both Kitsune and Souji shot glasses, more thrusting them upon really, she wasn’t about to let anyone back out. “No asking what it is, just take it and enjoy!” She would announce happily before downing her own shot, it was certainly something, it wasn’t often that even Junko was lost for breath, but this one managed it easily. She’d quickly make a grab for her actual drink and take a sip to cool off her throat, the drink of choice this time was a bright neon pink concoction that you could smell from a dozen feet away, powerfully raspberry. She didn’t forget about the younger of the group though, getting her something a little more suited to her age and passing it to her. “I can’t exactly feed another young girl alcohol, I’ll get a reputation!” She laughed. “But here, something nice for ya!” She’d be sure that the girl had a grip on the drink before letting go and then went back to Kitsune with something that she really wanted to ask her. “Hey, I know you’re resting an all, since you were dancin’ earlier, but you’ll have to teach me! I’ve never danced before but it looks so fun!” She’d explain as her hand subconsciously found its way to the woman’s pink hair and she’d begin idly petting at it, something of a habit she seemed to be picking up.

[/legend]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune smiled at the girl’s shyness for it remind Kitsune of her when she was young. What was even more surprising was she had a violin. They had an instrument in common; perhaps they could play a duet together sometime. Kitsune looks at Souji as was about to say something when the other woman thrusts a shot glass into her hand. Kitsune caught a little of guard drops the glass spilling the drink on her and causing the glass to shatter on the floor. “Give me some warning before you do something like that.” Despite her complaint Kitsune felt somewhat lucky for she had a feeling she did not want to drink its contents anyways. “Bartender can…” Seeing the incident unfold the man already ahead of her and hands Kitsune a clean rag to wipe herself off. “Thank you.” As she cleans herself she speaks to Souji, “When me and Keita left the village you gave him a heaven’s seal. I was wondering if you can you give me a seal?” Kitsune felt a hand petting her hair and from looking out the corner of her eye she could see it was Junko.

Junko would feel a slight jolt going through her hand as Kitsune taps into her dreams a bit more aggressively than she did with Kimi. Not only did Kitsune replicate one of her abilities, she sealed it. It was a temporary seal but for the moment Junko will experience a loss of her tremor sense. Kitsune was a little surprised in what she found. She expected abilities similar to Hissori, but they were quite different. Kitsune could now sense vibration of every step on the dance floor; it was an interesting experience to say the least. “Wow you are not a normal Inuzuka are you?” Finding the whole sensation a little overwhelming in such an environment she removes the power, but the seal still remains regardless. Kitsune had a feeling as to why Junko was drink such strong drinks. Now the only one she hasn’t touched with her new abilities was Souji. Taking a deep breath she taps into the power of his dreams and truly was a guardian of shadow. As Kitsune rests she could felt the very shadows restoring her health. “I do not fear the darkness for it is far more loving than the light.” A statement Souji has heard Kitsune say before and now she feels he true does understand its meaning.

[MFT]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding he would look to Junko as she place a hand on his shoulder, it wasnt his best case of judgement. Though, he had things under control if anything got out of control. So he would manage as he should and he could get things under a close surveillance especially for Kimi's sake. Junko just let some information out of her mouth that was very consequential to the information that he was gathering already. Though, there was no laws against giving minors any type of alcohol. It was just a moral code that it would be shunned if it were to be found out. "She's blind but this is also apart of her training. She has to and will learn to trust her other senses... I just didnt know it would be as crowded as it is now. Its a Wednesday...", or at least he felt it was. however clubs were clubs.

Nodding a bit he'd look down to Kimi listening to her, he nodded leaning to her and responding, "It was bad of me not to personally give you the note myself. I seemed to have made many mistakes tonight...", shaking his head his tone was... very diminished from normal confidence. It was a bad idea all around. So, "I think we should leave.", looking up to Kitsune, his darkness his shadows submerging her, "Remember...Cave of wonders...", and with that he'd motion for Kimi to fllow him by lightly tugging her, "Do you think you're ready?"

[Leaving if Kimi says so]

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The first female she was introduced to, Junko, surely was an interesting sort. She talked as if Kimi wasn't even there, chastising Souji, and acting as though Kimi was nothing but a child, and yet at the same time, turned around and offered her a drink she could identify as a soda. She took the drink in hand, rolling her not-seeing eyes at Junko's obvious differentiating treatment. She was used to people acting differently because she was young, but being treated differently for her blindness..she had to admit...that was a new one. Most people didn't think anything of it, the fact that she was an academy student was enough. The added fact that she won the tournament should only serve to further that idea. She was a formidable fighter, vision or not. She swished the drink around in it's glass, listening to the 'older' shinobi talk. As she listened, she tapped her foot in time to the music. Depending on what Souji had in mind, maybe she could even get some dancing in. She wasn't all that good at dancing; surprising, of course, coming from one with such musical skills as hers. Neverless, the young girl was always up for improving her skills on the dance floor. From how the other two females were talking, the second one, Kitsune, was rather skilled with dance.

Now Kitsune. She was an interesting one. Unlike the rather easy to understand Junko, Kitsune seemed to have some interesting ways of going about things that caused some confusion. She talked as though she knew more about Junko and Kimi than she should, especially for one who Kimi had never even met. Kitsune spoke as though she knew more about Kimi than she did herself. It was disconcerting. Souji seemed to trust her well enough, however, so it wasn't anything to worry about. She took a deep breath, stepping away from Souji slightly to turn towards Junko. "Yes, she's blind" she said, mimicing Souji. She then continued. "I managed to get here in one piece though, didn't I?" she smirked. It was then that Souji mentioned his mistake in sending her the letter. Normally such things wouldn't have been a huge issue. She simply would have asked her neighbor. But it so happened that nobody was in the area at that point in time, which caused such a diversion to be necessary. It was something that probably wouldn't happen anytime again in the near future, but the added precaution of Souji delivering his own messages would assist in that greatly. He mentioned leaving, and she gave him a small pout. Despite the loss of her eyesight, she knew full well what facial expressions could do to add to getting ones point across. "And I was so looking forward to dancing..." she muttered, half joking. She was out on that dance floor for not even five minutes, and she nearly got trampled. Large crowds simply weren't for her. She took a step in the direction of Souji's guidance, and nodded. "Let's get goin then..." she paused "Where ever that may take us..." she laughed. Always an adventure with that one...

[Leaves with Souji]

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="Gonna Party Till The Morning Light"]

The redhead apologized to the pink haired woman for having spilled the drink, she didn’t seem to upset by it however so she hadn’t messed up just yet. The conversation seemed to quickly turn from one thing to another and it was quite difficult to keep up with it enough to add her own comments for the most part, she did however hear them conversing about seal and Kitsune seemed to want one which just made Junko chuckle. “Seals huh? Man, I’ll never understand why you people enjoy messing your bodies up like that.” If the irony of her words could manifest a physical form the entire village would probably suffocate right about now, she herself didn’t quite realise that though, the eight inner gates were so natural to her that she often forgot about the strain it has on her. She would proceed to sip at her drink and would become a little saddened when Souji mentioned that he would be leaving soon and Junko felt a little guilty since she had teased him about bringing Kimi along when it dangerous and kinda illegal but in the end, she’d of liked for them both to stay even if only for a little extra company. The younger Kimi would comment on her disappointment at not being able to stay and dance, Junko would place a hand on her head gently and in a teasing tone would say. “Don’t worry. One day I’ll sneak you out without that big spoil sport and we’ll dance till out legs fall off!” She would chuckle and turn to Souji with a wink, she was the type of girl who would do something like that though at the same time she wasn’t about to put the girl in real danger. Hopefully he understood that for the most part and didn’t become overly protective of her.

What happened next was quite something as she felt the womans hand touch her own and a small jolt pulsed through her body, then she felt a sort of numbness. She couldn’t quite work out what it was at first and had to concentrate a little before realising that she was no longer feeling any vibrations. It had been so long since she’d felt like this and in all honesty it was kind of nice. Whatever the woman did, it seemed she was experiencing the power that she had just stolen and was a little confused by it to which Junko could only grin and shrug. “Inuzuka by name, not by nature. My body is really strange, currently I am what most would call a Kyoujouran, quite an old and rare bloodline that was passed to me by the ghost of one of the first Daimyos of the earth country. Though I hope to be altering that soon for something more… substantial.” She’d say with a smile but also a look of seriousness in her eyes. “I just need to find the right... donor.” With that she would take a sip from her drink and sigh happily, allowing for Souji and Kimi to leave before turning her full attention on Kitsune.

She was starting to feel a little bit of the alcohol affecting her, making her more… Junko, for lack of a better word. She would cozy on up behind Kitsune, drink in one hand, other wrapped around the girls waist gently of course and she tilt her head slightly, intrigued by the powers she had shown since they were somewhat reminiscent of her own, abnormal ability to simply take and use powers of others blood so easily. “Man, your hair is so fluffy, it looks like cotton candy!” The girl would blurt out with a giggle. “Since you look like candy, you must be sweet… so that means you are a nice person.” She seemed to decide all alone with facts that didn’t really mean anything. She would take the straw of her drink into her mouth and rest her jaw on the pink haired womans shoulder and sip away silently, hoping that they would soon take themselves to the dance floor to party.

[MFT - 699]
[/legend]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Junko was not the only eye caught by kitsune tonight. She seems to have used her mystical abilities a little too much and has attracted some unwanted attention and we are not taking about Junko’s antics. Kimi was not the only one to notice that Kitsune seemed to possess a way to know things about a person she should not be able to know. It was at this local disco club not moments ago that she met a couple of rather interesting characters for the first time in her life. However despite this lack of familiarity she knew that Kimi could sing and that she only merely scratched the surface to her in born talent. Kitsune also knew that Junko was not your run of the mill Inuzuka. It was these occurrences that drew the attention of a man to her. This Yamanaka decides he was going to find out Kitsune’s secrets.

As the intruder enters into Kitsune’s mind, the being already occupying the area begins to stir. This causes a power surge within Kitsune. While Kitsune was sipping her Apple Jack that she ordered before, she starts to feel the effects of the surge. Her pink hair darkens into a more violet color and it also loses all of its waves and curls thus becoming completely flat. Obviously Junko spoke to soon about that cotton candy hair. With her hair no longer poufy it has the appearance of being a few inches longer than before. The color of her eyes became paler and for a small moment suffers a bout of temporary blindness. Kitsune did not know what the hell was going on. “Either this drink got stronger in the last few minutes or one of my new bloodlines just kicked in.” She then notices the change in her hair and runs a hand through it. “Well it may not be like cotton candy anymore, but I guarantee you that I am still just as sweat as I was before.”

Within Kitsune’s mind the Yamanaka found himself in an unusual scene. It was in the morning hours of the day. The sun has risen halfway into the sky. There was a small round table in the middle of a garden of white roses. The flowers were not yet in full bloom, but their sweet scent filled the air. The weather was fair; only a slight breeze blew through the garden. On the table was a teacup sat at each seat. Each cup was filled with orange tea. The scene was so quiet that one could hear a rose petal land into a cup of tea. The table had four chairs and three of them were occupied. In the seat towards the sun sat a teddy bear. The bear had short brown fur and his head barely reached the top of the chair’s back. The bear wore a black top hat with a grey ribbon around the bottom just above the lip. Tucked into the ribbon was a card. The card was the size of an average playing card and it said 10/6. His shadow stretched across the table to the chair on the other side. In this chair sat a stuffed white rabbit. Its left ear pointed straight into the air, while the other flopped down and covered its one eye. In the chair to the left of the rabbit sat Luna. Luna sat perfectly still with her eyes shut as if she was asleep. She wore a light blue dress with a matching ribbon in her hair. Her hair was black and it flowed down her head and gently kissed her shoulders. Her skin was pale as a freshly winter snow with cheeks as red as holly. To anybody that would pass by, they would think of her as a doll. She breathed ever so softly that one would not even notice. Her hands held each other and lay on her lap. Her legs were crossed and dangled an inch of the ground.

“And what’s wrong with seals. My gods bore seals of power. Here let me tell you a story.” Kitsune must have been a little tipsy for she was going to tell Junko the story whether wanted to hear it or not. Before she begins she orders a couple of drink for the both of them. Something a bit stronger than the AJ she had now. “Once upon a time there were two majestic sisters who ruled together, and created harmony for all the land. Each sister had a seal which drew power from the two balancing powers of the world; order and chaos. The eldest used her Heavens Seal to raise the sun at dawn; the younger brought out the moon to begin the night. Thus, the two sisters maintained balance for their kingdom and their subjects, all the different types of mortals. But as time went on, the younger sister became resentful. The people relished and played in the day her elder sister brought forth, but paid little attention to her beautiful night. Unlike her sister, Luna used the seal for more than raising her respectful heavenly body. While her sister had the Heaven’s seal, Luna had the Hell seal one which increased the powers of the mind. Luna was more than the goddess of the moon; she was the creator of dreams. As men slept she would sing and the magic of her song would weave intricate stories within the people’s mind to entertain them as they sleep; only to then be forgotten when they awoke. She has spends all her nights blessing the people pleasant dreams and she could not take the nonrecognition of her work. Finally she snapped and the younger goddess decided to block the sun with her moon. The elder sister tried to reason with her, but the bitterness in the young one's heart had transformed her into a wicked beast made of darkness known simply as The Nightmare. Luna vowed that she would shroud the land into eternal torment by using her voice to bring the nightmares of men into the waking world. Reluctantly, the elder sister harnessed the full strength of her seal. Using the magic of the Heaven’s Seal, she defeated her younger sister, and banished her permanently in the moon. The elder sister took on responsibility for both sun and moon.”

The girl takes a sip of tea before turning a head over towards the Yamanaka’s direction. “How interesting, I never would have thought I would get a visitor here of all places. Please take a seat.” She gestures his attention to the empty chair. The Yamanaka shakes his head for he was not about to sit at a table with this… this entity. “Who are you and what is this place?” The man never had seen a location like this in stone. The little girl smiles and gives a small chuckle which sent a chill down the man’s spine. “Oh, this place? This is simply one of my host’s childhood memories. Please have some tea; it will help calm your nerves.”

“You know there is a prophecy of Luna’s return. When the seal grows weak Luna spirit will slip through the cracks and will itself a mortal vessel. She will take on a vessel that can demonstrate full power of gypsy magic.”

The Yamanaka’s eyes grew wide. “Host? You’re a demon aren’t you? I must tell the Anbu about you. This threat cannot go unchecked.” Suddenly chains burst out of the ground and binds him to the spot. “What the?!” The small little girl lets out a deep sigh. She was hoping to have a little conversation with this one before eating. His ability to even be her sparked her curiosity, however it is quite clear she would not get any answers form this guy. With the Yamanaka threatening to expose her to the Anbu it was time to skip to the main event. “I’m afraid you aren’t going anywhere dearie.” The little girl jumps out of her chair and walks over to the bound Yamanaka. With every step she grows older until she is finally a fully matured woman. “I can’t possibly let such a fine piece of meat go after being set on my table.”

“Talking about gypsy magic. Hic. Did you know we use the power of dreams for our magic? It is a person’s dreams are where one draws the courage to weave feelings, the hope to connect feelings, the passion to move feelings and gives one the power to accomplish. It is the strongest and brightest place in a person’s heart. By tapping into the powers of one’s dreams one can do mystical things.”

Like a vampire Luna bites into the Yamanaka’s neck and drains him of all desire and ambitions. With all of his dreams she not only able to replicate a simple passive ability but the entire bloodline, which she of course shares the powers with her host. With the Yamanaka drained she sends what was left back into its body.

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="Just my BASS CANNON!"]

Junko was rather surprised and a little disappointed as the girls hair seemed to change in response to her comment about loving it. Though the colour didn’t change so it still looked good but she missed the poufy do already though her comment about still being just as sweet made her giggle happily. She also perked up a little at the mention of a new bloodline activating, it didn’t seem quite the same as her own strange as her body and in fact seemed to be a little more spontaneous, Junko had to go out of her way to change her own and yet this woman just seemed to become things willy nilly. Junko would continue to hold the woman from behind and even nuzzled her face a little closed so her cheek sat nicely against the womans neck and she would proceed to listen to the long, somewhat familiar story quietly, simply taking sips from her drink as and when she felt like it. “That is a nice story… coulda used more ponies though!” Junko would say tipsily and giggle as her one roaming hand found itself stroking the womans stomach playfully. Junko never really learnt the meaning of personal space and though she never meant any harm by it some people would become angry or embarrassed and she’d never understand why. For the time being, Kitsune would find the girl to be clingy, mostly due to drunkness but also because Junko was feeling comfortable around her which was probably a good thing in the long run for the red headed girl who simply wanted to make more friends.

“Still, I guess I jus’ dun like seals coz I can’t really use ‘em!” She’d say sadly. “Becaush of my Kinjutsu, my chakra system can’t maintain a sheal without breaking it!” She’d add matter of factly. Truth was it was a little more complex than that, she could very easily use a seal should she please, but the opening of the inner eight gates always overrode them due to their nature. If she held back a little it wouldn’t be a problem, however the truth of it all was her kinjutsu was a lot more beneficial to her than the seal could ever be. Junko would take the remainder of the drink she had and swallow it down quickly, satisfied with the way things were playing out. “I liked your shtory though. Maybe you can tell me another sometime! But I don’t think this is the place to simply sit about and chat so lets get movin’!” She’d almost demand like a small child excited to go on a trip somewhere nice, she really wanted to get up and dance now and began to let go her grip on the woman. She’d first remove her hands and then, just before removing her head from its comfortable perch she would kiss at the womans cheek then retract her head, standing herself up straight and stretching her body somewhat. “Maybe you can take a peek into my dreams somtime, I can never remember ‘em once I wake up but when I feel satisfied after I have a good one I always wish I could remember it a lil bit.” The powers of the woman intureeged her greatly, not only her changing bloodline and the fact that she could steal things from other people but the whole concept of magic was one Junko dared to dream possible even though reality would try to remind her that only jutsu would be responsible for such things.

[/legend]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Junko was starting to get a little to touchy feely for Kitsune’s comfort. It was time to do something. With her enthralling voice she commands Junko to sleep with a gaze of enslavement jutsu. With how drunken Junko was it was unlikely she will have the willpower to resist its effects. Once Junko was asleep Luna will invade her dreams. Within Junko’s head she will find herself lying in a bed in an unfamiliar bedroom. Next to the bed sat a figure in a chair. She was a beautiful woman with hair as dark as night. Woven into her lush locks were gems that shown like stars. The woman dressed like that of royalty with robes of dark violet. Over her eyes was a blindfold the same color as her royal gowns and was marked with a crimson crescent moon. Above the blindfold on her forehead was the mark of a curse seal. This was Luna. “Well hello my dear. I’m afraid I had to stop you. I am the only woman allowed to touch Kitsune in such a manor.” To those in the outside world they will see the two girls passed out at the bar.

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="Dream me up some magic~"]

It was all of a sudden that the feeling of drowsiness overcame the redhead. She certainly hadn’t drank enough to pass out yet and the feeling she was having was similar to the one she had earlier when Kitsune had been using her powers to seal her abilities away. She’d have said something in protest but instead her body went limp against Kitsunes body that she happened to be holding onto. No sooner had she blacked out from the club she found herself waking up on a strange bed, in a strange room and she sat up immediately and looked around confused as the woman began to speak. She would listen for a moment before getting to her feet and placing her hand on her hips, furrowing her brow as she did, clearly still inebriated so it can’t be to long after passing out in the club and to top it off, it was thanks to a woman jealous of her fondling the pink haired woman she met. “So what? You’re jealous coz of a drunk girl touching your crush? Pshh… You some kinda stalker?” She’d ask brazenly before adding. “And hey! At least I didn’t resort to knocking her out to get what I wanted! I should drag your prissy ass down to the Onyxian Sanctum so you can see what happens to creepy kidnappers!” She’d now fold her arms and look down her nose at the blindfolded woman triumphantly. “They’ll tear away your high class, bothersome attitude in mere seconds~” She would coo finally before waiting for a response, standing strong and glaring her down with a grin.

[/legend]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“Kidnapped?” The woman falls out of her chair laughing. “You have no idea where you are, do you?” She begins to roll on the floor with hysterical laughter. She rolls under the bed and out the other side crawls a black leopard with white spots. The large animal climbs into the bed and speak with the same voice as the woman. “Yes you were knocked out, but who says you’ve woken up? Don’t you hear the music?” Junko would fine a radio on a nightstand playing. It was sounds of the disco being integrated into the dream. If Junko tries to turn the radio off it will continue to play regardless. “My name is Luna. I believe Kitsune told you about me, yes?”

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="Fus Ro Yay~"]

Junko watched the woman in her fit of Hysterics and was a little pissed off about the whole thing, pissed off and confused more so when after rolling under the bed she came up the other side looking like a big, black cat. Junko would growl under her breath, classic dog hates cat scenario. The brief explanation as to where she was exactly proved to make a little more sense that blatant kidnapping from the middle of a club, still it didn’t make her any less irritated about the whole thing and she’d place her hands upon her hips to show her disapproval of everything. “First of all, go back to looking human. I want to hit you less when you’re in that form at least. Secondly… She told me, so I guess you’re sealed inside of her? At which point I re-state, why should I let your jealousy dissuade me from feeling up your host? Unless you can feel whatever she feels and it’s turning you on! Is that it?” She’d giggle at the thought of someone sealed away inside another, forced to feel whatever they felt and it made her all the more determined to fondle Kitsune in the real world, just to Irritate this Luna character.

[/legend]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back