Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Fire in the Sky [Free]

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Follow-up after: Fire to Lightning = Plasma

[legend="[fontsize="25"]Part 1: Whore of Babylon[/fontsize]"]
BGM (Listen to it! It adds to the scenery)

Darkside of the Moon
[col]After landfall from rowing away from the SS Mikiru, the ship full of scallywags that attempted to have her way with her, Mana moored the small landing boat to one of the wooden posts on the dock. After having tethered the small boat upon the dock, the woman jumped up onto the wooden landing. Once she has gained proper footing, she waved her partner, Kibo, onto the dock. As instructed, the large animal jumped off of the boat and onto the wooden dock. Placing her hand upon the large animal's head, whose head rests just above her own shoulders, she turned to see the newly created 'Ghost Ship' sail off through the mist.

The people aboard that boat personified the ugliness of humanity and just what they are capable of. Not only do they do that to people but they also do the same to the planet. As if on cue, the fog begins to slowly lift, with sunlight pushing through the dense mist like a celestial crown of thorns. The light shined upon her eyes forcing her to shield them to allow her eyes to adjust. Once her eyes return to focus, she noticed a city full of life and trade. Perhaps the money she obtained from the scum aboard the SS Mikiru would be enough to get her replacement clothing.|
5thyp.jpg

Kibo
Translates to: Hope​
[/col]
Looking down at herself, the clothing she's wearing is tattered and torn. Not only from the assault of the hormone enraged sailors, but throughout her travels. She was seen as a crazy woman simply due to the ruined clothes she was wearing. However, the clothing she was wearing bore great significance to her life. However, after having burnt everything she knew and love for the sake of destroying her past and all material possessions, keeping mere cloth seemed quite silly. A piece of her humanity still remained and the memories she had while wearing such clothing. To be able to survive such a different climate and to fit in, she had to buy some local clothing.

"Come on, Kibo. We've come this far from our homeland to somewhere strange. We need to blend in so we don't attract too much attention," Mana said as she turned to look towards her traveling companion. "Though, your size doesn't help," Mana said with a little crooked smirk across her face. "Let's hope that we can find us a place to stay," Mana said as she pushed off into the city with Kibo following directly by her side.

As Mana and Kibo walked through the city streets, people instantly made a path for her. Whispers could be heard by both Mana and Kibo. These words weren't nice things said by these people.

"What did THAT woman go through? Must be a passing whore," whispered one gentleman.
"Have you heard of the legend of the 'Whore of Babylon'?" whispered the other gentleman.
"Oh? The bride of the devil? But she isn't wearing purple, nor riding upon a ten-headed beast," whispered the first man back to the second man.
"Those were exaggerations. Just look at her though. Wouldn't she fit the bill properly?"
"I suppose she would."

Mana patted Kibo's head a bit as she kept her eyes forward. "Let it go, Kibo. There are far too many people around here to start. Let it go for now. We don't know how many shinobi are posted here," Mana stated as her eyes fixated upon a clothing vendor. Stopping to look at the wares, Kibo stopped just behind her and sat upon his haunches. The woman attending the vendor looked at Mana and Kibo strangely before she puts on a fake smile towards a potential customer.

"I see you are in need of clothing. Don't worry, I won't push you away!" the woman said in a jolly manner. "If you have the money I can put you into something pretty," the woman stated.

"I would rather you had something more practical," Mana instantly responds. The woman glared at her for a moment with a verbal pause.
[col]
x6akqv.jpg

Plainswalker Garb​
|"Kanae! Get into the Planeswalker garb!" shouted the woman running the stand and out came a woman that looked strikingly familiar. This caught Mana off-guard, causing her to reel back slightly.

"Tsukiyomi?" Mana asked out-loud.
"Oh, no ma'am. My name is Kanae," the woman smiled before turning around to show off the outfit. Mana examined the outfit and turned to the woman and nodded.

"I also need a satchel for myself," Mana stated.

The woman running the vendor looked over Mana and shouted out the size to bring out. ((*Oh, the author won't say because her size is a well guarded secret <3)) Upon demanding it, the correct size of clothing was brought out with the leather satchel. Mana removed a small coin bag and placed more than enough money upon the counter along with leaving a 100% tip. Without saying anything else, Mana grabbed everything and went her marry way.

"Come on, Kibo. We need to find some place to rest," Mana stated as she began to move here way through the crowd, which didn't seem too difficult with Kibo by her side.[/col]

"Whore of BABYLON!" shouted one man as he made his way in front of her and pointed at her. "Rumors have been spreading that you might be the Whore of Babylon! One that will bring chaos and death with you!"

"I think you may have me mistaken for someone else," Mana said as she continued to walk, even if the man was in his way until she felt two arms wrapping around each of her arms, as if to restrain her. Kibo began to growl before being given the command to let it go.

"What's the meaning of this?" Mana asked.

"You are being retained until we can tell if you are truly the Whore of Babylon or not," the man said.

[Topic Entered][/legend]
earth-600b.jpg

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths

[legend="[fontsize="25"]Part 2: The Quell[/fontsize]"]
BGM (Listen to it! It adds to the scenery)

Mana's Theme Song
The Balance of Nature
[col]Food, insults, and spit were flung in the direction of Mana from the angered mob. Curses were sent her way as heavier and heavier objects were thrown at her. It wasn't that she couldn't easily remove everyone here, but being in a strange nation and not knowing the capability of these people made it increasingly difficult for her to simply end it.

"Whore! How could you come here and curse us with your presence!"
"The Beast! Slay the beast!" spoke one of the members of the mob. No matter how terrifying Kibo appeared, he was given the command to stand down by Mana. All he could do right now was show his teeth. However, a threat upon Kibo's life was made.

"I don't know who this 'Whore of Babylon' is, but if you even touch Kibo, I will become the devil himself," Mana spoke out into the crowd.

"Oh? The Whore speaks? Kill the beast and then we'll put this Whore into prison! If someone like her is allowed to live; who knows!? Perhaps people like her would allow homosexuals to endanger our family values! People like her will allow abortions to occur!" spoke the man who initially called her out as the Whore of Babylon.

"It says," the man says as he raised a leatherbound book above his head with both of his hands. "in this book that -she- will bring upon a great Calamity! So we must cleanse this world of her so that we, the believers, may prosper and continue on in this world. To purge her is to purge sin!" the man shouted as he shook the book. A deranged look came across the man's face. A twisted visage filled with fear, happiness, and resolve.|
Kali%2BMa.jpg

Kali

kali-yantra-738224.jpg

Kali's Yantra
Mana's Sacred Circle​
[/col]
As the humans began to surround Kibo, ignoring it's look of intimidation, Mana opened her mouth and shouted.

"Kibo! K--" Mana said before she was interrupted. She was interrupted from giving the verbal command to kill everyone by a loud and commanding voice.

"Stop!" shouted a man as he held up a hand, drawing everyone's attention towards him. The crowd silenced and turned his way. "Unhand that woman and allow her companion free passage to me. I would like to speak to them," the man shouted out before turning his back. As if on cue, everyone did as the man said. Pulling her arms away from the guards, Mana glared at the one holding the book.

"Kibo, come. We've had enough of this place," Mana said. Kibo growled at the humans and crept away from them until he made it back to Mana's side. With a quick stomp from Mana, a small spike appeared from the ground through the cryer's shoe and through his foot. This caused the man to fall over and shouting in agony.

Several moments later..
"I see you have met the locals, have you? Quite hospitable, wouldn't you agree?" the man asked in complete sarcasm as he continued to walk through the city with his hands clasped behind his back. Mana didn't reply to the man verbally. Her left hand was placed comfortably upon Kibo's head.

"The people in this part of the town are extreme fanatics and believe that anybody," the man said as he turned his head to get a quick glance at Mana, "especially women spell out the end-times. Kind of a violent belief. They believe that because it is nearing the end-times that nothing else matters. The condition of the planet, the livelihood of those they persecute, or even each other's safety are ignored because of their fear of their end."

The man said before stopping a moment, just in front of a small fruit vendor. He smiled and looked towards the man that ran the fruit vendor and bought two dragon fruits. Cracking one open, the began to eat the contents within before continuing without saying a word.

"Why would people do that? Is it out of their own idealogy or is it because they are ignorant to what the planet or other people want?" Mana asked the aged man.

"Nobody truly knows, young one. Perhaps the best answer I could give to you," the man said before turning to look towards Mana. "Is fear. I take it you've experience fear at least once in your lifetime, am I correct?"

That one question forced many of her memories to flood in all at once. The sight of the ocean demon statues within the Hasegawa crypts, known as Takamagahara, the fear she first felt at the age of four when she first encountered and Onryo, and the fear she felt after Rei betrayed the village that caused her to begin challenging and killing Barons of Hell began to flood her mind all at once.

"Of... of course I have," Mana responded to the elderly gentleman that set her free from the mob.

"Fear is a double-edged sword. It can be a tool used to prolong our lives. Our ancestors used it to come up with ways to protect themselves from pre-historic beasts. And fear can be used as a tool of destruction, as you have just participated in. However, fear being used as a tool of destruction wasn't necessarily used until organized theology," the man said as he stopped at the gate of the port city.

Turning around at a full stop now, the man smiled at Mana. "I suppose this was your destination, correct?" the man asked only to get a response of a nod. "Do not hate these people. They are just afraid. That is the reason I am here," the man said as he nodded to the woman and smiled before walking passed the two.

As the man passed, Mana watched him until he was 10 paces away from her. "Why? Why did you help me?"

This caused the man to stop and smile once more. "Because, that is what a sensible human being would have done," said the man as he nodded once more and returned to the port city. Mana was left pondering the true definition of being human. Even with how bitter she was about human kind, this little bit made her question her decision. A small smile crept across the woman's face before walking out of the gates.
[Topic Left]
[This will be the lead-off before one of my missions][/legend]
earth-600b.jpg

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back