Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

First, A bird. [Solo post]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryuichi has been gone from lightning for 2 days at this point, taking his time and walking as any normal man would. His current goal was to find the parents of Itomi Yoya, and by her ghost's estimate it would be about another week of walking at the pace they were at...

"Why do we have to go so slow...You're a ninja for crying out loud."
Said the annoyed phantom girl, who was floating casually beside the calm and contemplative Ryuichi.

"I may be a ninja, but this trip is mainly for the part of me that's human. Correct me if I'm wrong, but do you see anyone who doesn't have chakra who can cross a country in a day?" Answered the boy, looking ahead. The roads before him were rather simple, rocky, and wet. The smell of fresh rain filled the air, and animals that couldn't typically thrive in the mountaintops seemed to be the most lively in this area. The smell of rain, and the chirping of insects didn't last long for Ryu, as Yoya began to talk again.

"Well......You could at least let me read my book." She says, making an exaggerated arm thrust through Ryu's backpack to show that she was, in fact, unable to even get her book out of the bag. Of course, the boy complied and stopped. His gear, and luggage clattering and making a ruckus as he threw his pack onto the ground in one arm motion. "Which one are you reading right now?" He asks.

She replied with, " 'To Hear His Pulse'. It's a romance.". The boy sighed, not understanding why one would care for such things. However, he knew not to argue as he would never hear the end of it.

Ryuichi went through his pack, looking for the book. He had no clue where he had thrown it in, so it was a bit hard to dig through all the ANBU scrolls, and misc tools. He did, however, find it within time...and in that book's pages was a single, large tuft of white fluff. As large as an eagle's tailfeather, but with the structure of bird down, Ryu didn't know what this was for considering there was an actual bookmark three pages before the one this was lodged in.

Then, the white tuft began to squirm, and shift into a sickly black. Goo oozed from the root of the material, where the original animal's skin held it firmly. The boy reflexively sent chakra to his eyes, allowing them to glow brightly as he jumped back with Yoya close behind him. "Watch my back, Yoya. We could be followed." He said, holding a single hand seal.

Then, a massive black cloud of smoke appeared where Ryu had dropped the feather, along with a"Fwoosh".

Then, from the smoke rose two gigantic wings. Each large enough to cover a house, and covered in sickly black feathers. Both of them moved forward at the same time, dispelling the smoke that had obscured the rest of the creature's form.
lalN4ko.png
"I HEAR YOUR RAGE, O' LONELY DRAGON!" The bird cries. He was absolutely huge, with another set of wings utop his head and large, frightening teeth along his beak. "OH, I HEAR IT! THOUGH YOU ARE GREATLY CONSTRAINING YOUR ACTIONS, IT IS MORE PURE THAN ANYTHING WITHIN YOUR SOUL, BOY!"

Ryu flashed multiple hand seals, chakra flowing through him. "Shakuton: Kika!" He shouted, ignoring Yoya's warning against it. He let his upper chest, and mouth swell with chakra before exhaling a massive orb of pure, red, hot chakra. The bird responded by using his massive wings to block the blast, letting some of his feathers become nothing but ash.

"YES BOY! YOU WILL DO!" He shouted one last time, before roosting where he stood, blocking the road ahead of Ryu.

"Explain yourself. Before I summon-"

"Your whale? Not likely."

Ryu froze, holding out a hand with his other in a single-handed seal. "Explain yourself." He said.

"My name is Toshiōzōshī..." The bird said, lowering his mighty voice. While it was still loud, it didn't shake the very stones below Ryu's feet, as it was before. "Long ago I made a deal with a good friend. That should I meet an individual with a rage as pure as my own, I shall vow to assist them."

"And that would be me, I'm assuming?"

"Correct. Now silence, before I devour you." Toshi said with a scoff. Ryuichi simply scowled, and straightened his stance. He then continued. "When you left the village walls for missions, I had a weaker willed bird or two watch you. And as I heard about your ruthless tactics, and the events with that black haired woman, I took interest." Both Ryu and Yoya were in shock that they had been watched...by a bird of all things.

Ryuichi grit his teeth. "Hold your tongue. I won't allow you to speak of her."

"Then the brown haired girl. The one you let die." He said, as Yoya held a spectral hand out on Ryu's shoulder (despite not being able to touch it physically.) saying "Don't let him get to your head. An enemy may be nearby..."

"Bastard..." Ryu said, as his left eye shifted back into it's Rinnegan pattern. "That's too far."

"I want to help you. To kill the one who organized her killer's meeting, whoever that may be....and to get revenge on that black haired woman."

"I don't want revenge. Revenge is-" "For those who have failed? How naive." Ryu held out a hand, allowing his truthseeking orbs to appear before him.

"Tell me who your summoner is, and I'll let you live."

"I'm looking at him."

"Bull."

The two would stare the other down. One, a massive bird who could devour a human whole. The other, a strange-eyed boy in a colorful coat, and a ghost behind him.

"If you don't believe me, then attempt to send me away. When it works, just remember...I'm lending you my aid. In all your trials. Once you learn that revenge is the best course of action, I will gladly eat your enemies whole...or really anyone you point to."

Ryuichi paused, hesitating. Could he really? If he could recall this bird, not only would that mean he was a summon....it would mean Ryu had control over him.

He flashed a few two-handed seals, before slapping his hands together. "Go home, Toshiōzōshī." He said plainly.

Then, on command, the bird vanished in another large plume of black smoke....

Ryu looked from side to side, confused about the entire ordeal...he had to watch out for prying animals now?

"Damn..." He said, picking up the book, and bag. "Yoya, let's go. He may come back with a thirst for blood." He said, as his truthseeking orbs and rinnegan receded once more. He had to get a move on.

[Topic left.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back