Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

First Hand experiance [Private, Tutor]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Leaning against the wall of the ANBU compound it was about time Soku saw for herself what his forte truly lay in within the branch and experienced it for herself, the sooner the better, some would come out shocked questioning their allegiance to the branch and if this is truly the path they wish to walk. Others would find themselves growing cold to what they felt the passage of time making them numb to the whole situation as Yukio tilted his head to the door he stood before waiting for the AiT to arrive shaking his head slowly at the whole thing.

"This will be the make or break moment Soku I hope you are ready for this." Pulling his gloves over his arms sword at his side it was clear from his attire that the captain was ready for a more serious lesson in the tasks an ANBU would be asked to do. Such thoughts drew Yukio back to his own introduction into such things the lessons drilled into him beforehand one of the group who found themselves emotionally numb to the process seeing it as what needed to be done rather than cry over spilled milk.

The one he brought in had yet to speak nor had they been seen since being brought into the branch Yukio leaving the whole thing in mystery allowing the experience to be much more real than simply creating a setup the best way to learn was to learn from the real thing sugar coating it would simply increase the shock felt later on. This way Soku would be ready to be given the offer to enter the Inquisition depending on how she reacted to this lesson and it would also show Yukio if the AiT's were truly ready to call themselves members of the ANBU branch.

[WC: 304]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Her attire consisting of the standard issue ANBU uniform, her Storm Blade strapped to her waist in its sheath jingling as she made her way to the Captain. The mask was donned over her face for this knowing full well the deeds that were about to be performed in this room. It wasn't a pleasant task but it was one that had to be done and the kunoichi could be quite....convincing when she wanted or at least that's what she hoped. Her boots clacked against the hard cold surface of the complex floors the sound of her echoing footsteps bouncing off the walls. The kunoichi came to a stop, the palm of her hand resting on a door knob. Once she opened this door, a trial of hell would begin. A cold demeanor was surging through her thinking about what lay on the other side of this door.

Taking a good long breath, she twisted the knob and the door swung open revealing the ANBU Captain Hyuuga Yukio in the flesh sword and gloves and all. Her green pupils locked onto his through the slots in her mask a steely look in her eyes as she tilted her head respectfully in his direction."You wished to see me, Captain?"The question was almost laughable. They both knew exactly the purpose and role they were about to perform but had to break the ice somehow. You could smell the death in the room. This was the not so pleasant side of the ANBU branch. Wondering what horrible methods were about to be performed in this dark dreary place, Soku fell silent allowing the older male to speak on their role here today.

Her dull brown locks of hair were pinned up in a bun clipped with a red flower pin. She'd also brought along some "special" items considering the dark nature of this lesson. Soku was a fighter but this was a true test to see what exactly she was made of. She casually fidgeting with a stray lock of hair that dangled whilst waiting for the Captain to speak soothing her chakra levels and keeping her emotions in check. This was one thing she couldn't afford to mess up.

WC: 367

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tilting his head to the side to see his student the Hyuuga kicked himself off the wall tilting his head to the door at the end of the corridor before taking paces towards it gesturing for the Student to follow him. "Yes come with me, the lesson today will be one you might be a bit hesitant to participate in but there is good reason." Reaching in the door and placing a hand on it there was a moment of pause his head turning to the side speaking in a rather serious tone.

"Being blunt you show potential as a member of the information side of the branch something that as its captain i intend to expand upon, however with this side of the branch you would have to face this one day or another. Best to get it out the way now so it doesn't come as a shock later I hope you understand the need for this." Opening the door the first thing to meet the AiT would be the smell, quite foul in nature the behind it all a hint of iron and rusted metal a slight groaning being the next thing to impact the senses the sound of dripping water from the ceiling as Soku was introduced to the scene before her.

Within the center of the room sat a figure tied to a chair a sack resting over their head seeming pretty out of it more than likely dazed and confused about where they were, a table rested at the back of the room several tools laid out upon it. Pliers, an assortment of metal rods, nails, hammers and the like as Yukio stood behind Soku giving her a brief moment to take in the details. "This man is a source of information to us, outside the village numerous groups of bandits and raiders harass caravans travelling along the roads. He knows where to find one of these groups however refused to tell us. I think you can assume what we do under such circumstances."

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She followed the Captain inwards and immediately wished she hadn't. The smell of death greeted her and moisture dripped from the ceilings as she took in the scene before her. A person tied with a sack over their head and a table with a assortment of tools laid out among them and both if them knew their purpose and why those times were there. She swallowed her inner morality that protested against this sort of atrocious abuse of someone so helpless and gave Yukio a slow nod."Leave it to me."The kunoichi said first trekking towards the table retrieving the pliers and pocketing them for later use if it came to that and retrieved a single nail and hammer holding it in one hand. Eyeing the figure whom looked almost lifeless as if the person had simply given up on what was about to come. The key part here would be to break them down mentally and make them feel like there was no other option but this and it would perhaps do them a little good to cooperate rather than feel the effects of those horrendous tools.

She seized the sack with her free hand and wrenched it off tossing it to the surface. Looming over the person, her green pupils were quickly eliminated and the usual red gleam of the Sharingan took their place boring into the poor soul before her.The Santaru pushed the chair over so the person was looking up at her feeling the thud as the chair hit the ground and casually spun the nail round and round as she spoke."Okay, here is how this is going to work. You are going to tell me exactly what I want to hear and the information I require because quite frankly, you don't look too great to be putting up any type of resistance and no, deals are not on the table. The only deal you'll get is a nail through your hand with the hammer and I'll continue hammering nails into your limbs until you feel like playing along. So how about it, eh?"

She paced circling around the figure never breaking eye contact."I'll ask this once and only once and you will anwser truthfully and honestly."She stopped moving and her eyes slid to meet the person's and when she spoke, a steely cold tone creeped into her voice and then the question was asked."Where is this bandit group located? Full details and specifications. Leave nothing out."Depending on the reply, she would decide how much how he would cry out. Knowing full well the Captain was also evaluating this, Soku kept a calm controlled demeanor assuring herself of one thing. This was what this side of the branch dealt in and what she'd signed up for so better get used to it and show Yukio she could make the cut.

WC: 473
TWC: 840

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching Soku the Captain got the impression of how Maki felt giving him his own ANBU exam analysing and watching her behaviour and what route she took bringing a hand to his chin to ponder as she paced around the man. Thoughts passed through his mind seeing the methods she used were rather different to his own could it be hesitation to cause harm, or simply her own way of doing things only time would tell his eyes glancing down to the captured man who was now coming to realise his circumstances panicking in his chair taking in the surroundings the fear obvious in his eyes as he gazed into the Sharingan.

"Please, Please don't hurt me I swear I don't know what your talking about. Where am I even? I remember being...on the road then suddenly darkness" His thoughts were unfocused and all over the place gaining such information would not be a simply matter but then when was it ever, breaking down mental defences was a time consuming process if done improper however if the correct steps were taking in the right way it could be as simple as opening a door and Soku seemed to be beginning to grasp the concept of this rather well.

"My bandit group?
As he adjusted to what was happening there was a moment of pause as he took a good look at the AiT before taking a deep breath shaking his head slowly. "I see what this is now, but really a little girl like you? don't make me laugh throw around threats all you want we've been in this land for longer than you've been alive more than likely." It was almost as if he was mocking her not expecting much and treating the Santaru as a naïve child rather than an actual threat to his life.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She cocked her head at the mocking tone as he seemed to be comfortable in the fact that a female like her couldn't do anything to him or perhaps didn't have the moral willpower to."I hope you enjoyed the use of your right hand."She casually bent one of his fingers back until the bone gave out unable to take the stress and snapped. She continued with this method stopping only untiuntil aAL tE bones in his fingers in his right hand were broken in some way, shape or form."You may think I'm some small little girl, incapable of doing practically anything to you. I'll be blunt here, you can mock, harass, and laugh all you want. It changes nothing. Believe me, I've seen things with my own eyes as well. But you will spill and I don't care how much you cry out. But right now you're not singing a pretty tune so let me fix that for you."

Placing the nail point first against the center of his palm, she gave him a cold, dark smile. The hammer came down with a resounding thud and the nail sank into his palm. She repeated the method twice more for good measure watching as a small amount of blood trickled down his hand."So, ready to talk? I can move on to the other hand if you so desire. She walked around to his other side and got on eye level with the bandit, the red gleam of her dojutsu boring into his eyes."Do you know how much blood the human body needs to lose before you die? About 40 percent. You'll go into shock after losing 15 to 20 percent. Trust me, I can make you bleed. In fact, you know what, I will."

Placing the hammer down, there was a hiss of steel on leather as her Storm Blade cleared it's sheath. She trailed the tip of the sword along the man's skin making sure he could feel the cold steel."Perfect. There's a vein right there."The pointed edge rested on a vein in the man's wrist and she gave him a emotionless glance, no sympathy, no pity, nothing."Let's try this again, shall we?Give me the location of your friends and perhaps l won't cut the vein. What's so hard about answering a simple question, eh? Honestly, you're over here suffering trying to conceal their locations.They should be here suffering as well, don't you think? They live in leisure at your pain so how about save yourself a limb or two? Trust me, I have no qualms about stepping it up and you really don't want to see what those pliers are capable of. I'm sure you want to keep those beautiful white teeth

WC: 453
TWC: 1293

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching his student at work Yukio couldn't help but be impressed her cold and calculating nature taking over in but a moments notice, a useful skill to have in this line of work and something that came in handy when establishing trust between those within the ranks of the branch at least in Yukio's view however that could only be said of those within his section of the branch and this did not mean the Captain was not willing to adjust to the individual needs of those within his ranks.

The man, on the other hand, had no such time to think his screams filling the room as crimson ran down his hands, losing his voice in those passing seconds before biting his tongue letting the sensation of pain pass for a time before speaking. "S-sorry miss, I'm sorry for my words I swear I'll speak not just, please...stop" He'd gone from confident to pitiful in only a few moments tears running down his face upon the realisation of the situation he was in. "They...they rest outside a small town on the edge of fire country, But we're nothing big time just a cog in the wheel as our leader always says."

With that, he waited hoping the words he'd spoken were enough to stop Soku's torment if he could curl up in a ball he probably would, should the Santaru turn to face the Hyuuga a content smile rested upon his features pleased with Soku's performance here as his head tilted to her. "Now I ask do you think we have what we need, if not then you may continue however there is one final step to take should you be content." Looking down to their query his smile crept wider wondering if she would twig on what the next step would be.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She shook her head in response to the Captain's words."I think there's a bit more he can tell us."Hardening her grip on the blade, it swung down with a swoosh cleanly slicing off a finger and she watched the blood pour out dripping onto the ground below."Just a cog in the wheel? Don't make me laugh. I asked for FULL details. You are going to give me the name of this town, the name of your ringleader and where exactly this town is located. Something like just a town on the edge of the Fire Country doesn't help. What part of leave nothing out didn't make sense? Do you need more convincing because I assure you, I have the full lesiure of time here." She said coldly tapping the man with the hilt of her blade watching the tears roll down his face and she shook her head at that."Funny isn't it? How one can go from being someone so proud to a sniveling dog."

Slamming the blade point first near his face into the hard cold surface, she knelt down to get right up close and personal with the guy."Or if you really don't know anything, I guess we could just dispose of you. I don't really like bandits myself. So tell me, is there anything else you would love to share because I'm all ears. She trailed a finger down the tip of the blade while eyeing the bandit waiting for a reply. Soku was sure he was withholding something. If he was in fact a part of this bandit group, he was bound to know the name and identity of the leader and specific directions to this town. Bandits weren't stupid, they planned out heists and who they were going to rob. A simple answer like was simply not going to do."You have 5 seconds to start talking before I feed you your teeth..literally. 5...4...3"She got up whilst counting in a cheerful tone, grabbed the set of pliers and dangled them before the poor man."2...1....0! So, which tooth is it going to be eh?"
WC: 347
TWC: 1640

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taking a few paces towards the trainee there was a moment of silence from the Hyuuga Soku seemed to believe the man knew more though Yukio wasn't letting on how much he knew concerning these matters tapping the Santaru on the should before lowering his tone as so only she would hear him. "He speaks the truth, this one is a simple scout as you may have suspected from how easily he sequels important information." Taking a moment to look over his features and clothing in detail there was a moment of pondering raising an eyebrow before nodding slowly.

"Though there is one thing we must take care of first, He knows our faces and should we lead him out there's chance he may remember where we took him. So you know what must be done." His tone was cold and almost emotionless, A different side the Hyuuga rarely showed any, only those stepping in to his domain unlucky enough to see it turning back to lean against the wall once more waiting to see how Soku would take this test of resolve.

The man meanwhile was a gibbering mess muttering and crying as he sat in place unable to move or escape his small prison nothing left but to await the fate at the hands of the two ANBU standing before him eyes twitching between the cold uncaring features of the captain and back to his tormentor. Yukio on the other hand was silent from that point forward going through the entire session in his head making mental notes of each action and question, the methods used and the order of use everything would have to be up to evaluation before the lesson was over and in the aftermath, only time would tell though he had something in mind for that.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The Captain's direction was a daunting one as he took on that brutal tone of his. It shook the girl a bit but she swallowed her nervousness turning to face the poor creature whom at this rate, perhaps death would be the better option for him."I understand fully. Leave it to me...Sensei."She said, her voice lacking of emotion, her palm resting on the hilt of her sword as she approached the man, the soft thud of her boots against the hard cold stone surface as death came ever so closer. She stopped in front of the bandit tilting her head down to look at him. He was so....weak. It seemed....wrong. C,mon, Soku! Get a hold of yourself!She pulled herself out of the thoughts and prepared to commit the deed her father had done so many nights ago.....murder. It was in a sense ensuring the security of the branch but was it justified? Not in the slightest, but that was why they had the ANBU, to do the deeds no one else dared to come close to and she felt a strange sense of comfort in that fact.

There was a hissing swoosh and a flash of steel as the weapon arced down cleanly piercing the mans chest, blood squirting out in large volumes. Withdrawing her blade, she watched as the corpse toppled over, arms falling limply to his sides. She wiped off some blood on her palms and slowly turned to face Yukio, her Sharingan gleaming, her features a cold glare."It is done." What done was done. Sometimes, it was better not to reflect on some events. She feared she might feel sympathy on the guy and as such, decided to cast away any emotional outbreaks waiting for some direction.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Pushing himself off the wall the Hyuuga approached the man going to one knee before placing his fingers against his neck checking for a pulse before nodding slowly turning his head to face the Santaru. "Well before you think this is a heartless act what you have to ask yourself is this, how many have fell before this mans hand. How many caravans looted with his assistance who can say I suspect many." There was a moment of pause to allow her to think on the matter the Captain reaching into the corpses jacket finding a now bloodied piece of paper within.

"Seems our friend here has given us a passing gift, I suspect orders of some kind of possibly a map hopefully the latter they have more uses." Passing it back to Soku Yukio had something in mind for the AiT rising to his feet once more before approaching her placing a hand on her shoulder before speaking in a calm tone a stark comparison to how he had been only a moment ago. "Before anything else however I know you may be a bit shaken up from that, It's not easy especially the first time nothing like fighting in the field or dealing with an evil you can truly see, the line becomes blurred and uncertain however what you must think on is they are all here for a reason and such a reason is never a good one."

Turning back to face the corpse there was a slight sigh shaking his head towards the victim of their session. "Don't worry about cleaning this up that will be left to me, you on the other hand i give a mission" There was a moment of pause the whole situation possibly being a bit much for her to handle right now though it was better to get it out the way sooner rather than later. "Use the information you have gathered here to find out where they are hiding, gather Intel and learn as much as you can through any methods you see fit at that point when you return we can take you to the next step and see you climb up the branch." With that he left the room leaving the Santaru to her thoughts wondering if she would keep walking the path she'd set herself on.

[WC: 390]
[WT: 1500+]
[Tutor complete claiming rewards for us now]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back