Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

First step of the rest of my life[Private][Requesting Keiji]

Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sun slowly raised shining light over the Ancient Forest and Akuma lying in a tree exhausted from hours of training. I still can’t use the Kikai thought Akuma as he slowly got out of the tree. “Alright, I need a shower, to go to the Aesculapium and get information on the Harvesters” said Akuma to himself as he made his way out of the forest and towards his home.

It took Akuma longer then he wanted to to get home. “It’s too early to go to the Aesculapium right now,” said Akuma walking sluggishly to his room. As he fell on his bed to go to sleep he heard his mother yell, “Can you control the Kikai yet?” Akuma yelled back sleepily, “No.” Then Akuma fell asleep. Akuma woke up after few hours later and grabbing some clothes went to take a shower. After the shower he got dressed and made sure his first aid kit was fully supplied. “I’m headed to the Aesculapium, mom,” yelled Akuma as he left the house and made his way to the Aesculapium.

Daisuke-sensei didn’t say who the head of the harvester division was thought Akuma as he made his way to the Aesculapium. “I need to think of some questions to ask the head of the harvester division,” said Akuma to himself as he was getting closer. It’s been about a week since the last time I was here for my class thought Akuma as he sees the Aesculapium.

Akuma entered the Aesculapium and went to the person behind the counter. “Hello, I’m Sadoku Akuma. I need to speak with the person in charge of the Harvester Division. I just need information about the division. It’s not an emergency.” said Akuma trying to be professional about this. After that Akuma took a seat and waited.

Word Count: 303
MFT

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back