Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Five-Finger Discount Patrol [E-Rank Self Mod Team Mission]

Tsuyo Oushi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Five-Finger Discount Patrol
Participant(s): Tsuyo Oushi, Shimamura Yosuke
Description: Lately the shopping district has been hit with loss, a group of thieves making their rounds to the shops in the area. It’s been requested that the streets be patrolled by the up and coming shinobi of the Cloud to set the shop owner’s hearts as ease, and maybe if you’re lucky, you’ll catch wind of those dang thieves!

Requirement(s): 2,000 words each, 15 posts in the topic minimum.
Reward(s): 2,250 Yen

Was he lost? No, but he sure as heck looked like it. At least, he was pretty sure he wasn’t. The inner workings and districts of the Cloud were still as much a mystery as ever. It was a slow process, getting used to the bustling flow. Buildings were closer together, crammed even. Not like what he was used to. Spacious fields out in the countryside. The purple haired boy looked to and fro, his brow knitted together in uncertainty. This was definitely the shopping district, that he could be sure of, and where there was shopping...there were girls. Unfortunately, he had to stay out in the open, otherwise how would Yosuke find him? Standing by the stone memorial to Aion the Dawnbringer seemed like a good enough location to stand near, in the center of it all. Besides, how could a frantic looking 10 year old not stand out in the crowd?

Stand out he did, a woman approaching him with a concerned look on her face, her shopping bags hanging off her arm. He was tall for his age, so she didn’t even really need to lean down all that much to be at eye level, her shirt revealing a bit of cleavage. “Are you alright, dear? You look a little lost...do you need some help finding someone?”

Oushi panicked and stiffened, his posture straight as a board and his arms tight at his side. He quickly shook his head no, cheeks reddening slightly while his bound hair jostled over his shoulder. She was close to being too close to him. “N-No, miss! I’m w-waiting for my f-friend.” He shyly stuttered, just hoping that was enough to send her away. It wasn’t that he thought negatively of her, the boy just wasn’t comfortable around females as a general. They made him nervous, and close contact was enough to send him into a panic attack and wanting to put some distance between them.

The woman chuckled, standing up straight herself in order to leave. “Well, alright then, dear. You may want to look a little less lost then.” With a smile, she left him to his waiting game and continued on with her day. As the poor boy watched her leave, he let go a breath that he hadn’t been aware he was holding. This was no good. How was he supposed to patrol the area properly if he had to keep distancing himself from those of female persuasion as they walked? With a sigh, the purple haired boy looked up at the late afternoon sky, a hand rummaging through the loose hair on the right side of his head in an attempt to calm his cowlick. He just hoped Yosuke would get here sooner than later. Oushi wasn’t sure if he’d be able to fully manage it all on his own.

-----
WC: [ 475 | 475 | 4,000 ]
Personal Total: [ 475 ]

Shimamura Yosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Susukino district was flooded with people, per usual, on the day of Yosuke’s first mission. He was looking forward to his first task for so long, dreaming about it whenever he slept, daydreaming in class, and training for the day he got to put his skills to the test. Today was that day he looked forward to since he joined the academy three years ago. He woke up earlier than usual, even before his Uncle was up, and he was out the door at the crack of dawn. Sporting his signature black long sleeve shirt with a high collar, and his long black pants. His hands were wrapped up to his forearms, as always, with gloves over the wrapping.

This would be one the first time Yosuke gets to hang out with Oushi, without Shizuka being around. He didn’t know how he felt about it exactly, would it be as awkward as he expected it to be? After meeting him through an unusual chain of events that ended with a wet Shizuka and a sinking canoe, Yosuke grew to like his purple haired friend. He helped transform a dynamic duo into a trio. But the times that Yosuke and Oushi would be alone were slim to none, and he didn’t expect this to be one of those moments when he accepted the mission in the first place.

But it was! Turns out, he wasn’t the only one who got the mission sent to him, so was Oushi. So he went out to meet his semi-awkward friend, after picking up some hot cocoa of course. He got two, with his own money (which was unusually kind of him), and shoved through the crowd of people. It was a drag getting through so many people, most of them just standing in the middle of street and chit chatting with one another like they had nowhere to be.

The vents throughout the street spewed ghostly fumes through the open spaces, warming the plaza from the harsh conditions that often terrorized the cloud. Those that lived in the area often knew and accepted these conditions, for this was the way of life. But for the few tourists, these were some of the coldest conditions they would ever feel. Even on a sunny day like today.

It took him awhile, but after searching for over twenty minutes he came upon his friend, who was standing around real awkward like for some reason. “Everything okay Oushi?” He cocked his eyebrow, poking him with the styrofoam lidded cup, full of steaming cocoa. “Here,” He said with a half smile, “This is for you.”

He took a sip of his own, taking a deep breath and looking around, “So, our mission is to defend the stores...from thieves?” He glanced around, turning in a circle. “I don’t know how we’ll be able to watch stores with this many people around.” He mumbled, mostly to himself.

“Well, come on then, let’s get a move on, and drink your cocoa before it gets cold!”

(WC=505/505)
(Posts:1/15)

Tsuyo Oushi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oushi warmed his hands with his own breath, soon after rubbing his wrapped hands for friction. The streets of the shopping district were much warmer than other places within the Cloud, but it was hard to completely escape the chill that was usually normal for the area. He did his best to avoid looking like a ‘lost boy’, not wanting to have to run into a similar situation as he had just had. Stuffing his hands in his pockets, the boy simply adjusted his posture, trying to remain calm and unmoving...even if girls walked by. That being said, his strategy was only sort of working. It was harder to do when there was less room to escape, and so still found himself hanging around, waiting awkwardly.

Luckily, Yosuke had eventually showed up at the plaza, his pink hair quite striking against the crowd of busy shoppers. He gladly took the lidded cup of hot cocoa, using it as a hand warmer for the time being. “Ah, thank you.” This was unexpected, but appreciated all the same. “Everything’s fine, really. I’m, uh...just not good with crowds like this. You never who’s gonna bump into you, y’know?”

If the purple hair boy could help it, he would refrain from talking about how things actually were. It was kinda embarrassing to talk about it with other anyways. When you tell someone you have a fear of being near girls, they just laugh at you and think you weak. By all means, Oushi was not physically weak. He could pull his weight if there was work to be done, in fact, he enjoyed it. The work gave him peace of mind. He wasn’t even done growing yet, still many years of that ahead of him, but when it came to having to deal with females...he just froze up and freaked out. It was a whole different spectrum though when it came to fighting, but that was for another time.

Oushi gave a curt nod. “Mhm. From my understanding, I think it’s like...security guards. Or lookouts. It’s different here, inside the village. Back home, if there was something messing with the crops out in the fields, sometimes I’d have walk around like a night patrol… make sure nothing destroyed the crops or got at the animals.” He was very honest with his reply, taking a chance and showing his roots a little to his friend. It wasn’t often that the two boys were left alone, so perhaps this was a good time to strengthen their bond.

“Ah.” Being reminded of the cocoa in his hands, he blew on it in an effort to cool it down just a bit, not wanting to scald his mouth. Taking a sip, Oushi found the taste rich and pleasant. A good warm treat for the walking around they would have to do. With another nod, he picked a direction and started walking, strategically weaving his route in a safe and hopefully panic free manner.

WC: [ 499 | 1,479 | 4,000 ]
Personal Total: [ 974 ]

Shimamura Yosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yosuke nodded agreeing on his comment about the crowds. He wasn’t a fan of being surrounded by many people, it made him uneasy. Maybe it’s normal human nature to feel exposed to the cold world. But one thing was for sure, it was a good skill to have as a future Shinobi. “Yeah, I see where you’re coming from,” Yosuke sipped from the warm cocoa cup, “But on this mission, we gotta get used to being swarmed by people.” He mumbled, swerving his way through the crowd, ducking under arms and sliding between people half expecting Oushi to keep up behind him and half expecting him to get lost in the crowd.

He still remembered the night he introduced Shizuka and Oushi to his favorite training spot. Oushi’s ordeal with Shizuka that led to him revealing the truth behind his anxiety around girls. Or at least that’s what he told them. Yosuke didn’t know if he truly believed him yet or not, and they didn’t talk about the whole thing since then.

“Oh I forgot you used to work in the fields with your parents,” Yosuke turned and pressed his back against the wall of a store, where the masses weren’t crowded and there was enough space to loiter and relax for a while. “I’m from Port Cirrus, I’m not sure I ever told you that before. I worked with my parents since I could remember. Shit, ever since I was able to lift a box really.” He paused and looked down at his hands, “Actually, that’s where this comes from.”

He sighed, not sure if he should show Oushi. Hesitating, he stopped, but then put the sirophone cup by his side and reached up to his glove. He took it smooth off and began unwrapping the tape revealing a scarred hand. His palms, fingers, and knuckles were badly scarred, contrasting the rest of his effeminate appearance. “I don’t show most people this...haven’t even shown Shizuka yet. But I trust you, and you’re one of my only friends so, I don’t mind giving you a peek into my childhood.”

“All of them years have taken quite the toll on my hands, and I keep them hidden away through sheer embarrassment,” He was flushed as he re-wrapped the tape, put the glove back on and picked the cup up off the floor.

(WC: 392/897)
(Posts:2/15)

Tsuyo Oushi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oushi weaved his way through the crowd of people, keeping mind of subtly staying away from shopping women. All they would really see if a kid trying to avoid getting in their way after all, that or he didn’t want to spill his hot chocolate. He did his best to keep up with Yosuke though. The pink haired boy wasn’t wrong, Oushi would have to get used to crowds like this if he didn’t want to struggle socially for the rest of his life. It would take a little more than a crowd for Oushi to lose Yosuke though, bother boys having rather striking hair colours, Yosuke’s more on the brighter spectrum. Catching up with his pink haired friend, he tagged along behind him, cautiously taking a sip of his hot chocolate.

“Mhm. Around the outer lowlands of De Cevitate At-Attonbitus.” He affirmed, stuttering a little as a girl came a little closer than he wanted in his personal space. The boy’s caramel brown eyes widened slightly in surprise to know the other boy came from Port Cirrus. He wasn’t all that sure where he expected him to be from to begin with, but he was glad he decided to share with him. Port Cirrus was still a ways from where his parent’s farm was nestled, so it was just another location in the Lands of Lightning that he had yet to see. Eventually Oushi would like to see what it was all about. He was sure the port could offer up some good seafood.

They boy’s rested near a storefront, Oushi trying to keep his eyes open for any trouble. His gaze was soon drawn though to Yosuke’s hands as the pink haired boy spoke of working with his own parents, though something seemed to be troubling him. Watching as he unwrapped his hand, it revealed for Oushi to see it all scarred up. It was odd to see, but only because the rest of him was more as what he would consider to be a ‘pretty boy’. It wasn’t really how he thought of the pink haired boy, since he had come to know Yosuke a bit at a time as a lively individual, not to mention a fellow hard worker. Oushi gave older boy a sincere smile and small bow. “Then I’m honoured you trust me enough to share this with like me.”

He looked down at his cup of hot chocolate before taking a big sip, a satisfied sigh escaping him. It honestly made him happy that Yosuke felt they had bonded enough to share such information with him. Though his situation was different, embarrassment could still be a heavy thing to carry around, and that he knew all too well. Oushi recalled giving in to telling both Yosuke and Shizuka the tiniest bit of his own weight to bare. One day, he would have to learn to deal with it better. “You and I may have more in common than I originally thought.

WC: [ 498 | 2,369 | 4,000 ]
Personal Total: [ 1,472 ]

Shimamura Yosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yosuke shrugged his shoulders and slouched against the see through glass of the clothing store they took refuge under. It was silent for a few seconds as he sipped on his cocoa, and looked off into the distance at the wave of people going to and fro. From one store to the next. Through further analyzation, he realized they were the only two ‘ninjas’ patrolling the shopping district today. Great, their first mission, and it was something simple and boring. What were the odds that someone would rob from any stores today? They just gathered a pair of students to work the shifts the average shinobi refused to take.

Finally coming back to Earth with what Ouishi said, he turned to look at his purple haired friend. His icy blue eyes caught the caramel hues belonging to his friend, and the ends of his lips curled to form a smile. “Yeah,” He nodded, agreeing with the tanned boy, “Yeah, you may be right.”

He took a final sip of his hot cocoa, crushed the styrofoam cup, and walked over to a recycling bin to throw it away. When he walked back to his friend he sighed, pressed his back against the glass again, and put one foot up against it to balance himself. His hands were deeply set into his pockets, “At least they don’t have us picking up garbage,” He snickered at his own jest, looking down at the concrete floor.

He had to speak over the hordes of people that nearly drowned their voices out as they spoke, so he continued strain his voice, “How was it like living on a farm? Port Cirrus was...interesting. The people were boring, there weren’t many kids, but we had some interesting traders coming in from other villages. I’ve seen Shinobi from other villages too.”

(Posts so far: 5/15)

Tsuyo Oushi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It wasn’t long after Yosuke had finished his hot chocolate that Oushi had made the effort to chug back the remainder of his, not wanting for it to go cold. He held onto the cup though, not quite ready to give it up just yet for some reason. It gave his hand something to do, he guessed, but he would have to toss it sooner or later. Despite the fact that they had a job to do, keeping an eye out for troubling thieves in the shopping district, this was nice. It was time between just him and Yosuke. Most of the time it was a party of three, the boys plus Shizuka. Before Oushi came along though, the Senju girl and Yosuke had probably had a blooming friendship, so they already knew each other fairly well from what he could tell. So the fact the it was just Yosuke and the quiet boy, this was a good opportunity to ‘bro bond’, as he had heard someone say before.

Still...he really wasn’t quite sure what that was all about either. He had two older sisters back ‘home’, and where one had sisters, they had more girl friends. Sure, there had been a few boys his age around the area, but when did he ever have time to properly befriend them? Certainly not when there was work to be done, and not when his sister’s shoved their work on him. He simply chuckled at Yosuke’s jest, holding the empty styrofoam cup down at his side as his free hand rested in his pocket. “This is true. Picking up garbage is pretty crumby...in various ways. For one, it would be disappointing to see people care so little of where they walk. Picking up after such people lacks in appeal, I can tell you that much.”

Oushi paused, feeling maybe he went a little too serious there and smiled apologetically, shrugging his shoulders a little. He meant it though. As much as hard labour wasn’t a bother to him, there were just some things that dumbfound his ten year old mind. Why toss your garbage on the land that gives to you? The purple haired boy turned his head to look about the street, his cowlick bobbing in the air with the movement. Caramel eyes scanning the numerous store fronts in his line of sight, this was the least they could do while they remained stationed in one spot.

After a bit, his attention was drawn back to Yosuke, his voice noticeably louder for him to hear over the ongoing people traffic. Oushi blinked, trying to gather his thoughts so that he could answer his friend. “Er, well...there’s always work to do. Gotta make sure the ground is properly tilled for crops...not to mention protecting what you sow, in case wildlife tries and eats your hard work. We had a few animals to help out with the labour too, so...uhm…everybody has to do their fair share of work in order to prepare for a good harvest, so we can sell it for profit and keep some for our own nourishment. We didn’t really get any interesting visitors like you would at the Port, but...people are people in long run of it...I guess.”

He held his breath a little at the end, recalling the emphasis he had put on ‘everybody’. Who was Oushi really kidding...himself? It certainly hadn’t been everybody putting in their fair share of work once he was old enough to do the daily chores. Trying to change the subject, the boy cleared his throat. “Seeing traders and shinobi from other villages must of been neat though. I imagine they had some different goods, eh?” He nodded his head out into the street, motioning that they should probably get a move on and continue their rounds. Wouldn’t want anyone to think they were slacking on the job after all.

WC: [ 658 | 3,331 | 4,000 ]
Personal Total: [ 2,130 ]

Shimamura Yosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yosuke nodded as they turned back into the lane of traffic, shambling behind a couple holding hands. He was dreaming about his days back in the Port and all the Shinobi he was lucky enough to meet. Some of them wore these green vests and garnished the leaf village insignia. Others wore the desert sand flak jackets, and looked rather intimidating it. It was now known to Yosuke that these strange men were Shinobi of the sand. But these interactions with other Shinobi were very short lived. Usually, the men would be led into the back room by his upset mother to have a conversation with his father, only to reappear an hour or two later, sharing a good laugh with his father.

Yosuke never really questioned the strange meetings, being in awe that there was a ninja in his house at all. “Yeah the traders usually had a lot of weird supplies. Mostly the things we can’t grow here, and some tasty treats that I almost never hear of. But the Shinobi-” He took a second to pick his words, “They were these strange, scary looking men. My mother didn’t like them, yet she would always respectfully bow and have me do so as well. We’d take him to the back room where he would drink and laugh with my father. Then a few hours later he’d leave and we would act like nothing ever happened.”

Yosuke shrugged, and scratching at the back of his nape, “Now that I hear myself explaining it, it does seem a little strange. But my father’s a former Shinobi, so I can’t be too surprised if he had old ‘war’ friends.”

He turned the corner and a sudden shout came from a few blocks away, “Hey! Get back here!”

Yosuke’s attention snapped to the direction of the noise, and then he looked at Oishi, “Let’s go.”

Tsuyo Oushi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oushi raised a brow inquisitively, nodding here and there as he listened to the pink haired boy talk about the traders and the shinobi from other villages who visited his father. Was it really so odd for his father to be visited by shinobi from other countries? It wasn’t something he was all together familiar with, since the only visit perhaps his family’s farm had had was when the people who went out looking for kids who could mold chakra tested his potential. “I can’t say I know too much about that in order to think if it’s weird or not, sorry, but...maybe that does sound a little...off? I dunno.”

The boy scratched lightly at his cheek, not sure of how to continue on from there. Visits by scary looking men sounded unpleasant, in all honesty. He could only try and imagine a similar sort of situation if something like that happened at the farm. Sketchy indeed. Luckily, he didn’t have to continue that train of thought for much longer, as they could hear someone yelling. Was someone actually trying to get away with stealing from one of the shops? Well, this was what they were here for. Nodding in response, Oushi rushed toward the voice with Yosuke. Perhaps they would be able to catch a thief in all this after all.

Darting around the crowd, he slipped past a garbage receptacle and tossed away his empty cup finally. There would be no sense in bringing it along if they had a chase on their hands. Someone continued to yell out at the thief at the top their lungs, wanting everyone to know that this delinquent needed to be caught. When the two boys approached, the shopkeep looked to be panting, short of breath from running and yelling all the same. Oushi skidded to a stop at the man’s side, trying not to look worried. “What’s wrong?”

“What’s wrong?! What’s wrong?! Some punk in a black hoodie and scarf just up and lifted some of my merchandise and ran off with it! Instead of just lollygagging around, how about you chase them down, HUH?!” The shopkeep, very rude in his explanation though he was rightfully upset, all the while pointed frantically in the direction the thief had headed. “Okay!” Yelped the purple haired boy, not taking kindly to the man yelling at him. Not wanting to stick around for the man to yell at him some more, Oushi dashed off to track down the thief, looking back briefly to see if Yosuke was following him. “Yosuke! If we catch sight of them, we should try and cut them off!”

WC: [ 441 | 4,085 | 4,000 ]
Personal Total: [ 2,571 ]

Shimamura Yosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yosuke followed close behind Oushi, dashing pass the crowd of people that all spun over to look at the direction of the commotion. Some didn’t move out of the way so Yosuke had to resort to shoving in between groups of friends, and even the couple from earlier that he spotted holding hands. They were on a mission and this wasn’t a time for politeness. He lost some ground following behind Oushi but eventually caught up when he came to a stop to speak with the store owner.

There was a surging crowd full of confused, panicked, and even entertained pedestrians surrounding the two boys and the shopkeeper who struggled to gather his energy. He used the little breath he had to shout out orders at the purple haired boy with the cowlick, taking deep breaths between every other word. Yosuke tried seeing where the thief ran off to but the crowd muted any unusual noises with their chatter and he was too short to look over the heads of those surrounding them.

But finally, after the store owner’s ranting, he pointed off towards the direction of the criminal and Yosuke was on the pursuit. Oushi seemed to be lighter on his feet, so he got ahead and told Yosuke they would have to cut the thief off. He knew exactly what he would do, quickly performing hand signs he summoned two more versions of himself using Elemental Clone Jutsu and sent one up onto the rooftops, and the other followed Oushi closely. In the meantime the real Yosuke made a sharp turn, shoving people out of his way to get into an alley that if he ran through fast enough he would surely cut the criminal off.

The thief was nimble on his feet, he looked back noticing both boys were on his tracks and gaining speed. A shadow from up top also caught his attention, and when he looked up it was the same purple haired boy jumping rooftops. It became apparent to the thief that these two were Ninjas and turned to into the alley crowded with the most people, the market place. He zig zagged past people, pushing others and even jumping and running on produce. Every so often looking back to see if they were still close behind.

The real Yosuke made it out of the alley way, but he was too late, the thief already turned into the marketplace. He stopped and looked around for a few seconds before regrouping with Oushi and his clone who wasn’t too far behind.

“Where’d he go?”

“This way!” His clone replied in hurried fashion.

WC:[437|4,522|4,000]
Total Posts: 10/15

Tsuyo Oushi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The chase was a little exhilarating, Oushi couldn’t help but admit it. His heart was pounding his in chest as he ran along the streets through the spotting of people. Some spotted the boys running and deemed it a smart idea to get well out of their way, not wanting to be caught up in something. Others didn’t really care so much to move, not wanting to have to change the path they walked for a couple of kids running in the streets, whether it was to stop a thief or not. These were their current obstacles, and they simply weren’t helping.

For the purple haired boy, this was both a blessing and a curse. Sure, people moved out of the way here and there, but others didn’t, he had to quickly react and dodge the oncoming traffic, especially the female kind. He spoke out loud many apologies as he ran, though it came to a point where he could no longer afford to. Glancing behind him, he saw the Yosuke clone, above him on the rooftops another clone, and Yosuke himself heading down an alley in order to try and cut the thief off like they had thought to do.

Oushi rushed along with the Yosuke clone behind him, ducking and weaving his way through the shopping crowds in order to meet up with his pink haired comrade on the other side so they could catch their prey. When he had made it there though, the attempt seemed rather fruitless. The boys meeting back up, Oushi wondered if perhaps they had lost track of their target. “Did you see ‘em?”

His attention was quickly tuned into the response of the Yosuke clone up on the roof, with his bird’s eye view of the market, pointing off in a direction as he yelled down to them. “Darn, this guy really knows how to get around, doesn’t he?” On the move once again, Oushi whipped together a string of hand seals. Minerals from the ground began to gather, creating a what looked to be a glass eye, floating in the air. With a movement of his head, the purple eyes boy sent the glass eye to fly ahead, wanting to get a look at the situation for himself. If he could get closer to thief, maybe he could make prepare some mud clones for them in order to try and slow him down, but with so many people around out doing their shopping, he didn’t want the trouble of accidently mucking up a regular ol’ civilian.

He mumbled a little under his breath, something about not liking crowds and missing the open spaces of the countryside. It would have been so much easier in such a space. No buildings to worry about causing damage to, or large gatherings of people to upset. If he was going to get anything done, he’d definitely have to catch up. The glass eye flew along the direction the clone that directed them in, getting a good look see of its surroundings above the heads of people, well out of their notice. Off in the distance it could the dark hooded figure of their thief, weaving their way through people.

“Lets try this again, eh? I’ll try and work my way around and trip ‘em up so you can nab ‘em! I’ve got an eye on him for now.” Oushi motioned at his eye, the jutsu he cast feeding back to him. Dashing off, the purple haired boy set to catch himself a thief. He veered through alleys in order to try and meet their target at an intersection of walkways. It was good he was used to all this physical exercise what with all the running around, or he’d be dragging his feet and the thief would leave them his dust trail. Just when the right moment hit, Oushi stomped his foot into the ground in the designated spot. The ground rumbled and shook, turning into loose gravel and pebbles which would trip up anyone when caught off guard. It had seemed the tables had possibly turned around for the better, until the thief managed to just jump clean over the rough terrain. Not just that, but something had taken out the glass eye he had surveilling the thief as well, like they had caught on.

WC: [ 721 | 5,243 | 4,000 ]
Personal Total: [ 3,292 ]

Shimamura Yosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yosuke nodded, accepting Oushi’s plan as his clone on the rooftops continued the pursuit. He ran right behind his purple haired friend, trying his best to keep a close eye on the criminal but having trouble due to the number of people. So instead he trusted Oushi’s abilities and foresight, and followed close behind. When they hit the corner and Oushi’s plan came into fruition Yosuke could’ve sworn it would work. The ground rumbled, and Yosuke (and the two clones that were with him) ran past him to take advantage of the situation and tackle the thief.

But the thief surprisingly jumped right over the jutsu, and someone took out the crystal eye. Yosuke’s eyes shot wide open and his jaw dropped, he didn’t see this coming. “!!!,” He turned back to look at Oushi while he ran, “He can use Ninjutsu!”

He fell back a little so he could run besides Oushi rather than staying ahead of him, his two clones lead the pack and the one in the rooftops kept eyes on the thief. “I have a plan Oushi,” He turned to face his friend, “You’ll have to trust me on this one. I’ll get him still, and it’s up to you to put him down. Alright?” Without waiting for an answer he sped up to the two clones.

He looked between them, saying words that Oushi couldn’t hear and they both nodded at him. The clones took hold of his hands and launched him as far as they could, which wasn’t very far. But Yosuke began to form hand signs that looked a lot like fireball Jutsu. At this point the crowd all rushed out of the way, and it looked like Yosuke would risk a fireball jutsu to capture the thief. But their mission was to detain the criminal not kill him!

The flames appeared but he aimed directly at the floor, and rather than one flame coming out, many small flames flew from his mouth causing a ripple effect that boosted him towards the thief. The clones that launched him vanished leaving behind a fog (since he was limited to only having three clones at a time), and he performed the hand signs for the clones one last time. And all three of them tackled the thief. The thief struggled under the weight of three Yosuke’s who attempted to hold him (or her?) still so that Oushi could finish the job.

Tsuyo Oushi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Was...that really true? A shocked looked found its way on the purple haired boy’s face. Yosuke’s claim made sense though, who else would have been able to see or sense the crystal eye jutsu he had tailing the thief but someone who could utilize chakra. Did that mean they were a fellow ninja though...or someone who escaped the…naw, no way. ‘That’d be pretty hard to do, all things considered.’ Either way, this was a thief they were dealing with, and they had to be caught.

That being said, Yosuke fell back in line with Oushi in order to come up with plan. How many plans were they going to have to come up with in order to catch this guy? The pink haired boy seemed to have come up with another way to do so though. He was asking the younger boy to trust him on this front, and who was he not to? Oushi gave a curt nod in Yosuke’s direction, whether he saw it or not. Of course he trusted him, the pink haired boy was one of the few people he could openly trust as such. Once Yosuke managed to hold their thief still, however he managed to do so, it would be up to Oushi to complete the capture.

Whatever he had planned, the older boy conversed with his own clones ahead of him, out of Oushi’s earshot. Before he knew it, the clones took hold of the real Yosuke and launched him forward , though admittedly it wasn’t all that far. That wasn’t the surprising part. What came next was it. The various shoppers cleared a path, not wanting to get in the way of the young shinobi, or the small fireballs that scorched the ground. Miraculously, the ripple effect left behind gave him just the boost he needed in order to propel him further ahead. Behind him, his clones dissipated into fog, only for him to create more in order to help slow down the thief.

With all the Yosuke’s tackling their target, the thief could only struggle in an attempt to get free. This was his chance! As he moved forward, the purple haired boy quickly dealt out a string of hand seals, causing him to sink below the surface of the ground. With the thief distracted with the many Yosuke’s, it would be harder for them to perceive where he would come from. One with the earth, Oushi pushed forward until he could feel the vibrations of Yosuke’s struggle above him. ‘It’s now or never!’ he thought, and reached up from the ground with his hands and grabbed the thief’s legs.

His grip was strong, hands trained well with hard work and labour for a ten year old. Not to mention from physically training his body. With a strong pull, Oushi brought the thief down to his level, binding them up to just above the shoulders in the ground. The item which was stolen was knocked free from their grip, tumbling to the ground. Something was not quite right though...upon closer inspection of the thief’s face as Oushi himself was still in close contact with their prey, he was quick to realise it. Scrambling out from the ground, he distanced himself from the bound target. His chest heaved in and out as his breathing was panicked, face a little flushed. “Th-Thief’s a g-girl, Y-Yosuke!”

WC: [ 564 | 6,212 | 4,000 ]
Personal Total: [ 3,856 ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back