Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Five Long Years...

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryuichi stands at the center of the arena, with their signature black fishing pole over one shoulder. The winds of an incoming storm brush through the air into the Colosseum, and a few bystanders sit in the seats, as many are opt to do when even a rumor of a fight begins to spread.

Ryuichi's been through a lot. So much so that for a long stretch of time, They had forgotten about this rivalry between themself and Eiji...The last fight they did here ended in a win for Eiji for a variety of different reasons, followed by Ryu's absence in the village.

Would Eiji even bother with something so admittedly trivial now? Did they still have the connection to toss away any bitter feelings of loss after the fact and get Mochi on the way home? Ryu clicks their tongue in thought, for they didn't know if an answer could be found without simply taking the plunge. But first, Ryu had decided to do one thing...
After all this time, Ryu and Aya had been more passive in their relationship. Eiji being really the only true bind between them. To top it off, Ryuichi had meant to do this since all those years ago when the girl had visited them in the hospital after....less than fortunate events.

"Fall seven times and stand up eight, my old man used to say." Ryuichi says with a grin as a chakra signature began to approach. "Have you been living in such a way, Aya?"

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It'd been a while since Aya had stepped into this arena, since the last time she kicked Eiji's butt. Throughout these years she's challenged Ryu the same way she's challenges Eiji, but they never got the chance to spar each other until today. It was an odd feeling for her, back then she was confident in her skills, but lately her confidence had been wavering, would Ryu beat her? Either way this would be a good chance to learn what exactly he was capable, her skillset really hadn't changed all that much, but she didn't know much about theirs, besides what she had seen years ago.

Ryu looked different, well they all did. Aya's hair had gotten darker, though she kept it the same length and in almost the same hair style. Her outfit was warmer, but still mobile enough for her to move in. She was sporting an orange jacket, and scarf, underneath that was a black corset like top, and dark shorts.

Aya looked towards Ryu and smiled, "Who doesn't live that way, you always gotta keep going on right?" She responded to Ryu's question with a smirk. "How about you?" She questioned back. Maybe she was stalling a little, but it'd been a while since she's spoken to them, not since the one time at the hospital. That was really five years ago? She wondered how long it'd actually had been. She knew he had been hunting down other ninja, while she was doing what? Training? She wasn't much stronger now than she was five years ago. So at this point she wasn't sure if she could win.

[mft, topic entered]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryuichi inhales slowly, closing their eyes. "I don't know if I've gotten up the first time. But I'll crawl through the depths of hell before I die without a mark on this world. On somebody." They say, holding up a hand. Shimmering chakra manifests into a small flame, then static electricity, followed by flowing water then materializing earth. "I've traveled the world, Aya. I've experienced more than you and Eiji combined. And yet, I feel like I still lack in....everything, compared to you both. Why is this?"

Ryuichi sighs, and opens their crimson eyes. Their hand falling to their side. "I understand your fighting style. You attempt to quickly overwhelm an opponent, am I wrong? Judging by your mobile clothing, and the state of your chakra gates, as I've seen..." Ryuichi taps their fishing pole against their shoulder. "You also lack a weapon on your person, meaning you no doubt specialize in either ninjutsu- not likely with your current state as opening chakra gates hardly helps in the manifestation of ninjutsu-, or hand to hand combat. Already, I've formulated five methods to possibly deal with you. What can you say of me at a glance, Aya? Aside from my loss of the Rinnegan. Formulating these strategies is important for...people like us."

Clearly Ryuichi was referencing the fact that they were both ANBU. Couldn't let that one slip.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aya nodded as she listened to Ryu, a lot of ninja probably felt that way. They needed to be remembered, to leave their mark on the world. Aya used to feel that way, but now? She smiled Ryu had been all over mastering the elements.

"I don't think you lack anything Ryu, You just have a different skill set yeah?" Aya said to his probably rhetorical question on what he lacked. It was impressive they mastered them all. "I had all the elements mastered about five years ago, but recently I lost touch with wind and- uh" Aya paused and looked around. She then looked at Ryu and put her hand up to block her lips from the crowds view. "Earth - but don't let Ji know." She stated, she knew he'd probably be upset that she kind of forgot how to use earth ninjutsu while training in everything else.

Aya Listened to Ryu, she never doubted he was sharp, but she didn't really try hard to hide her abilities either, or her chakra. They claimed to have already formulated five methods to deal with her, and at that she smirked. Did she care? If they beat her? But if she beat them, it'd be funny after they said something like that.

"What can I say of you at a glance, Ryu? You're hair is pretty, and I love those gorgeous red eyes of yours." Aya replied, they served in the ANBU, though she never really acted like anbu. Tight, and all serious all the time, she couldn't stand being like that. Kaji didn't seem to mind her care free attitude as long as she got the job done, but she knew it bothered the other anbu's who always seemed to have a stick up their butts.

Aya wondered if Ryu just dealt with it because they were on the same team? Maybe, but she wouldn't let her insecurities show, that was one thing she was best at, was pretending to be confidant.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I'm not talking about purely combat, Aya. I mean that I lack in other ways...Eiji's found his path, and you're as carefree as ever while I..." Ryu shakes their head, before running a hand through their hair. it was as pure as snow, despite the loose dust of the surrounding arena. It was almost otherworldly, and only served to make their crimson eyes all the more noticeable.

But Aya's mention of such a thing was enough for Ryu to make a double take, eyes widening a bit before a lighthearted laugh escapes their lips. "Alright, fair game. I should have expected that from you. You haven't changed a bit."

With that, Ryu flicks their fishing pole to their side, letting a long thread of pure chakra to extend around them in a flashy manner, showing off a large metal hook at its end, big enough to grasp in the hand and deal some damage.

"Prepare yourself, Aya. We start on my mark. No tricks. No headstarts. Winner is decided when victory is clear, or real damage is about to be done. We aren't looking to maim eachother."

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
'Yep, haven't changed one bit', Aya thought to herself bitterly. It looked like Ryu was done talking though, at least she made them laugh a little bit.

Aya gave Ryu a nod, she didn't remember him being so flashy, guess they picked that up while on the road. The fishing rod is new as well, "Wait is that a weapon? or are you planning on fishing after this? The pole might get a little damage if you play around with it too much." Aya stated and then grinned, it was a serious questioned, but her tone held a sarcastic feel to it. She'd never seen anyone fight with a fishing pole before, so maybe he was just playing around.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"It won't. Chakra enhanced wood, truthseeker orb coating, S-grade puppet string, the works. Moreso a defensive tool than an offensive weapon, though it can be used as one if need be." Ryuichi says, tossing aside the usual 'mask thy battle style' attitude. "This string alone has cut the heads off of three ninja. I'll avoid the same happening to you, but I can't make any promises."

The hook on the end of the rod falls to the ground, making a clink of sound that resonates through the air. A few drops of rain begin to fall, turning dust and dirt into patches of moist soil.

"In any case, Aya....are you ready? Or did you want to wait and see if Eiji shows up?"

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aya looked at the fishing pole, a deadly weapon indeed. "Well at least let me know if you cleaned it before cutting my head off." She joked, though she couldn't tell if they was joking though. She preferred to live if that was an option, but she also didn't want him holding back either. It'd be an insult. Then he mentioned Eiji, she didn't see him in the crowds, she'd feel bad if he missed out.

"Yeah we can wait for him I guess." Aya sighed, then pulled what looked like a candy bar out of her vest pocket. She peeled the wrapper open, and took a bight. "Mah av whale, since wa wating" She said with her mouth full.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Awaiting in the stands, Eiji would smile as he would clap between what seemed to be now his two feminine teammates? Who knew, who cared really, especially if Ryu had struggled with it, maybe being accepting would help him along. At any pace, Eiji would yell from the seats in the stadium, "AYE! YA'LL GONNA PUNCH EACH OTHER OR WHAT!?", he was actually excited to see what came of this squabble. He'd never seen them actively spar before it was Eiji always the one getting battered. Well, except for when he would fight with Ryu, a Matchup that was favorable to Eiji because of how Ryu tended to be...

Alas, setting himself down he'd pull out some of the popcorn he'd cooked up for this bout, this would be exceptional. 'Give me a good show... Let me see how you've both grown over the last five years...', though he had only just arrived moments ago, he did miss the comment that Aya forgotten the Earth jutsu he'd worked on with her, ever the one to make everyone learn it around him to make himself feel better when it came to combination attacks... but then again everyone had their own thing, so if she did forget, it wouldnt bother him any...

But it seemed the stage was set, and Eiji was definitely taking notes.

[Entering as a spectator]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryu's eyes dart to the source of the shout. "There he is....but now you have to finish your meal. How.....unfortunate." Ryuichi chuckles, waving their free hand to Eiji.

"Honestly, who cares about these goons watching. Waiting day to day with a mundane life just to watch some violence. Lets fight somewhere more...."

Ryuichi closes their eyes as the air goes still. The feeling of intense chakra focused into a pin point surges until- "Private."

Ryu opens their eyes and before Aya could see what laid behind Ryu's eye lids they had vanished, leaving behind a rift of what appeared to be the air itself contorting into itself in a spiraling pattern, beckoning Aya- and by extension Eiji- to enter.

[Within The Rift]
1609799864164.png

Floating blocks of material not known to the realm of the material create a field that is both eternally large, and more importantly- free. No bystanders to watch out for, nothing to hold back with. Ryuichi sits atop one of the taller pillars not far from the rift with one leg up, arm leaning against it, and the other leg dangling over the edge swinging lightly. "Welcome to the Hollow" they would say to anyone who entered.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aya smirked at Eiji in the crowd, and finished her snack quickly. Hopefully eating it that quick wouldn't give her a stomach ache later on. As she did this Ryu brought them into another dimension, Aya blinked and looked around. "Woah this is cool, buut I like the flat Bright area outside." Aya stated, if he could make this - whatever it was, meant he could control it, which put her at a disadvantage.
Aya took one last look around and then used her reality shattering seikon abilities to break out of their rift. "You can say I am a little uh claustrophobic" Aya stated and then tapped on what looked like a bubble to her. "Come on out and fight me where the ground is even!" She stated preparing to attack and destroy his rift if he refused.

[you can do the honors of calling the bmod]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryu gives a small "Tsk" as Aya casually leaves. Perhaps some form of temporal strider? No, the chakra system would be unable to survive the strain of that, AND the full force of unlocked chakra gates...a bloodline, perhaps?

"Sadly, I don't control this plain of existence. I simply have access to it. But if you really want to show everything off to possible enemies of the village....so be it."

Ryuichi steps out of the rift, and winks to Eiji- in an attempt to screw with him and have him overthink the meaning behind said wink, considering they were just alone with Aya....when nothing at all truly happened.

Ryuichi then produces a single 5 yen coin from their coat, holding it over their thumb in a fist-clenched hand. Ready to flip it forward, Ryuichi says "The spar starts when the coin lands on the earth. It's a tradition I've made at this point, if you don't mind. A coin for the land in return for the battle upon it, and the scars of battle soon to come."

Then, with the flick of their thumb, Ryu launches the coin in the air....

59e.gif

It goes high- about 10 feet, before falling in a beautiful, and glimmering spin.

Then, the light ding of metal on earth resonates from the ground. The Coin has landed.

[Calling Bmod]

Doku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
EthicalShyAcornbarnacle-size_restricted.gif

Lets get ready to rumble!

Please send me a PM with a copy of your profile which should include all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.

In a separate PM please send me your actions labeled something along the lines of "[Topic Title] - Round 1".

In order to make sure that I don't miss anything with your build/actions please make sure that you include hyperlinks to all relevant jutsu, items, abilities etc.

If you like you can also add a summary of your passives and effects that you feel are important.

Please also keep in mind the Rules of Engagement and if you have any questions about how things work it is best to ask before the round is modded to save on confusion and corrections.

With all that said I believe it is time to have some fun.

Ready? Fight!​

Doku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
ROUND ONE
Aya
HP: 44,400-180=44,220
CP: 38,400-200-215+23+15-225-200-680-200-200-3,030=33,488
AP: 10-0.5-1.25-2-0.5-0.5-2.25-0.5-0.5+1-3=0
AP next round: 11
Status: Third Gate: Gate of Life, Fourth Gate: Gate of Pain, Fifth Gate: Gate of Limit, Sixth Gate: Gate of View, Seventh Gate: Gate of Wonder, Chakra Absorption, ???.
Ryuichi
HP: 33,000-236-157-605-907-605-605-605=29,280
CP: 45,000-452-2337-2337=39,874
AP: 10-2-3-3=2
AP next round: 11
Status: Sharingan, Cursed Seal (Rinne-Sharingan themed), Dueling.

Round Begins
0.00 Aya equips Fingerless Gloves
0.00 Aya opens Sixth Gate: Gate of View
0.00 Aya attacks Ryuichi with a 4-hit combo (27 vs 32 Miss! 44 vs 30 Crit! 36 vs 41 Miss! 43 vs 24 Hit!)
0.00 Ryuichi starts activating Sharingan
0.00 Ryuichi marks Aya as Duelist target
0.00 Ryuichi starts activating Cused Seal (Rinne-Sharingan)
1.00 Ryuichi's Sharingan activates!
2.00 Ryuichi's Cused Seal (Rinne-Sharingan) activates!
2.00 Aya activates chakra absorption
2.00 Ryuichi casts a Genjutsu on Aya (39 vs 32 Hit!)
2.50 Aya opens Third Gate: Gate of Life
3.00 Aya opens Fourth Gate: Gate of Pain
5.00 Ryuichi casts Kirin targeting Aya - A storm starts to gather
5.25 Aya uses Go Beyond
5.75 Aya opens Fifth Gate: Gate of Limit
6.25 Aya opens Seventh Gate: Gate of Wonder
8.00 Ryuichi casts Sol-Fire Tempest targeting Aya and the gathering storm - A giant meteor of flames forms in the sky
8.98 Aya casts Stardust Nova targeting Ryuichi (33 vs 30 Hit! 28 vs 39 Miss! 45 vs 37 Crit! 28 vs 32 Miss! 36 vs 27 Hit! 35 vs 37 Miss! 41 vs 28 Hit! 34 vs 30 Hit! 35 vs 44 Miss! 35 vs 40 Miss!) - Non Elemental effect (43) activates!
Round Ends

NB: Ryuichi your first conditional also didn't go off as your Sharingan had yet to activate and you did not have enough AP left to complete your second conditional.

As always if you have any questions or concerns please send me a private message.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The moment the coin landed, Chaos began to unfold. Starting with Aya rushing forward with a blitz of attacks, Ryuichi had no choice but to weather the barrage of attacks until their plan came to fruition. It was an alternating pattern of "get hit, dodge, get hit, dodge" until Ryu could jump back to give themself some space. As they do so, their eyes flare to life! One sporting the purple ripples of the rinnegan, lined with the Uchiha-famous Tomoe along them, and the other with a three-tomoe sharingan. It appears that after these 5 long years, Ryuichi has regained their Sharingan, and Uchiha heritage.

"It seems that I was right about you. Good." Ryuichi says, as their eyes lock and Aya begins to feel...something. As if something isn't exactly right.

As Aya begins to open her eight gates, the storm overhead only grows stronger...then, Ryuichi grins as the unexpected takes place. "Did you think I'd let you overwhelm me without doing anything in return? Aya, you wound me."

From the increasingly powerful storms overhead, lightning begins to brew. Violent, powerful, rumbling lightning. But out of nowhere, as if a 'gift' from the heavens, the clouds split...to reveal a massive ball of fire, slowly falling towards the ground. The fire in it only intensifying the electricity within the cloud, which in turn make the fire more intense.

"I call this combination of jutsu 'Max Extinction'. And for a good reason. They'll feel the ground shaking throughout cloud. And I'm not even starting."

Afterwards, Aya continues an assault with a barrage of shimmering chakra with Ryu evading about half of them. "LETS GO!"

[Actions will be sent soon]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aya didn't miss a beat at rushing at unnatural speeds almost seemingly disappearing from eye sight. Was it really speed though? It was more like reality shifting, these skills she'd gotten used to. Ryu managed to dodge a few of her blows unfortunately. He was speaking, ah that's right he liked talking shit while fighting. It was whatever to her, but he seemed to be assuming too much about her, which ticked her off.

Usually Aya was sassy, and talked back, but she hated his attitude, so she decided that she would not give him the pleasure of her retorts. She was silent, and seemingly ignored everything he had to say. She wasn't really smiling either, she did have a stone face though, focused. He had the Sharingan it seemed, so for all she knew this was all an illusion, but she was not sure. If it was, would she even notice? She remembered he was an uchiha, so he either found a way to get another uchiha's eyes, or he figured out how to activate it with normal eyes.

From what she's seen, he hasn't been exactly humble about his deeds, so she probably had to just ask to get him to spill all the beans about about it.

The storm rolling in only seemed to get worse, and from the sky was a giant fireball? was that real? There was no way that was real. Something like that would destroy a good portion of the village, and he would be stupid enough to unleash it? She was unsure, but she was going to kick his ass even harder if that thing was real.

[actions sent]

Doku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
ROUND TWO
Aya
HP: 44,220-18-216-100-100-100-100+400-7,150-5,280-4,919-1,756=24,881
CP: 33,488+1920-1260-225-714-588=32,621
AP: 11-0.5-2.5-1.25-2.25-2=8.5
AP next round: 12
Status: Third Gate: Gate of Life, Fourth Gate: Gate of Pain, Fifth Gate: Gate of Limit, Sixth Gate: Gate of View, Seventh Gate: Gate of Wonder, ???, Synchronized Multipresence.
Ryuichi
HP: 29,280-0=29,280
CP: 39,874-900-222-3,795-1,886-3,712=29,359
AP: 11-0.5-0.5-1-3-3-3=11
AP next round: 10
Status: Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Cursed Seal (Rinne-Sharingan themed), Dueling, ANBU Style, Susanoo, 2 Shadows.

Round Begins
0.00 Maintenance costs are paid
- Aya does not maintain Chakra Absorption and so the jutsu drops
- Aya has 5 gates open 20% chance increase the Called Shot level of a random limb (90) Aya's limbs hold up
- Aya attempts to resist a Genjutsu (21 vs 43 fail!)
0.45 Aya enters Synchronized Multipresence (Chakra Style)
0.45 Ryuichi equips Kai's Rod
0.90 Ryuichi enters ANBU style
1.81 Ryuichi activates Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan
2.72 Aya attacks with Leech Seal as a Sneak Attack targeting Ryuichi (47 vs 47 Partial Hit!) but Ryuichi uses Deflection with the Wide Edge of their weapon turning the attack into a Miss!
3.86 Aya casts 4-Hit Combo but Ryuichi dodges with Vortex Blink!
- Ryuichi's Mangekyou Sharingan forms a Barrier (145 HP)
4.54 Ryuichi activates Susanoo and barrier forms around them in the form of an enormous armored being! (4,553 HP) Taking the place of the previous barrier
5.91 Aya uses Multi-Hit combo targeting Ryuichi - Ryuichi uses Flock of Shadows! Two additional Ryuichi appear on the field!
7.27 Ryuichi casts Perfected Rasengan (Rasen-Nova) targeting Aya and the gathering storm via Spread (49 vs 35 Hit!)
- Flesh Burn activates! (36)
- The gathering storm grows darker!
- Non-Elemental effect does not activate (46)
8.00 Sol-Fire Tempest strikes targeting Aya and the gathering storm (51 vs 40 Hit!)
- Flash Fire does not activate (49)
- The gathering storm grows darker!
9.08 Aya casts Barrier in response to being hit by Perfected Rasengan! (1,685 HP)
10.0 Kirin strikes targeting Aya (44 vs 28 Hit!)
- Aya's barrier is destroyed with remaining damage going through
10.0 Aya suffers cursed damage!
Round Ends

NB: Aya you could not open your Eigth Gate as you did not have all 7 other gates open first.
Aya you could not use Sure-Kill Strike as you only had 5 gates open and it requires 6.
Aya your Sure-Kill Strike would not have been prioritised as unreal Celerity can only be used on whole actions.
Aya Barrier is not a reflexive action and so you ran out of time for your remaining actions.
Ryuichi I forgot to add the cursed damage at the end of last round so it has been dealt at the start of this turn instead. (that is the first 18 damage you took Aya)
This took me much longer than it should so thank you waiting and as always if you have any questions about the round just send me a message. :)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What followed could only be described as being one-sided and devastating. Ryuichi's fishing rod thrums with energy as it's prepared for use and instantly put to the test as Aya attempt to place a seal on the red-eyed Shinobi.

With the flick of their wrist, Ryuichi's fishing string wraps around Aya's wrists just long enough to redirect the attempt to seal them, pulling her closer to Ryu so they can meet face to face. And in Ryu's eyes sat something Aya has never seen before- Only Eiji has. A four-pointed sharingan blazing to life and thrumming with pure, untamed power. "Going to question the fishing pole again?" Ryu casually says before fading away into their left eye to avoid the series of blows Aya retaliates with. Like a liquid swirling into the drain of a sink, too rapidly to respond to.

Then, Ryu appears from across the arena. "Alright Aya. You'll be the first within cloud to see what I've been working on first hand. Something that even Eiji would struggle breaking through!"
6eOgzSY.png

The sound of cracking bone resonates through the arena, followed by the sound of grinding steel. Chakra forms in the shape of bone, flesh, and metal around Ryu in a swirling mess of spectral energies before forming into..."Susano'o. My guardian, and loyal servant." Ryuichi says, safely inside of the constuct. It was white in nature, and clad in traditional samurai-tengu armor, with a pair of giant paper wings on its back. It towered over Aya, and everyone in the arena- so much so that it could be seen from outside. "I hardly get to use it considering my job...so I'll enjoy this."
The Tengu-warrior then holds out both hands as fire begins to swirl within them, forming into a sphere that fits perfectly between its fingers before slamming it down into Aya

Then, from within the contruct, Ryu holds a hand seal with a snarky grin. "Release."

The giant fireball collapses, filling the arena with fire and rubble. A pillar of flame, perfectly contained within the confines of their battle, rises into the sky and into the darkening storm overhead. Then, that storm...roars. "Sol fire tempest...Kirin! This is the power I've gained!"

The roar repeats itself with increased tenacity, as a dragon of pure lightning crashes into the earth, repeating the same devastation as the fireball previously released.

"Come, Aya! From the rubble, and smoke...show me the power that Eiji strives to surpass."

[Actions will be sent soon.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back