Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Fix it with Fire. More Fire [Open]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
4946775f-4b18-4439-8c5e-5fdec389fc32_zps4a128d3f.gif

They swarmed, a flock, no, a legion of bats. Entering in among them, he emerged, a man so clouded in near mystic glory that they called him the shadow of the earth itself. Running outside had gotten to be far too slow of an ordeal and Endo had been forced to call out to those who protected him in all those battles long ago. He landed amid the battle in progress, managing to avoid most of the shots back and forth as the bats fell like a wave a darkness about him. Thanking them for their company and safe transport underneath his breath, he stood as they dispersed though he knew that they weren't ever far off from him at any moment. His eyes already having scanned and assessed the situation, he did the dumbest thing that he could have done in a situation like this, he sought peace instead of acting on pure shinobi trained instinct.

"Everybody stop!" he declared at the top of his lungs. If memory served him correctly, he had something akin to ten precious seconds before he'd have to pick a side and either way things went, he'd be betraying someone that he swore to protect. Pointing a finger with each hand, he motioned for all to stand back right as his voice began to fill the room again. "Sarunishi, you and your . . . friends get back. Ryujin Koyoko . . . you call off your clan right now! I shall have none of this fighting here of all places. I'm sure that this was all a big misunderstanding as Sarunishi is a highly honored guest and you of the Ryujin clan are an honorable family like few others." Time was no longer with him. Those precious ten seconds had passed and now was the time for action. He hadn't seen a person move yet but he could feel the calm before the storm. Chakra flooded his system, the sensation of every nerve being on high alert. One more time for the road? "Please, let's not do anything that we'll regret" Somehow, he really didn't think that much would change with his words, but if they didn't then he'd probably have a special cot reserved for him at the hospital.

OOC: Can't we all just get along?

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"I believe I've already requested such an ordeal, sir. Your shinobi here decided it adequate to harass and agitate me while I prayed and while your citizen's prayed, endangering their lives."<i></i> Spitting up a bit more blood onto the floor, it bubbled and hissed as he stood there. He had been taking a pounding and it would be evident by the fact that his adversary was barely hurt, intentionally of course, and he was smoldering. Sarunishi was intimately familiar with the techniques being used against him from the ninjutsu camp, but the genjutsu were beyond his comprehension aside from knowing he'd been affected. The demonic presence backed off as she had done her job. Oh yes, she was quite deceptive altering Sarunishi's voice for her purposes, but she needed to rest. This was all a bit too much in her home. "I think it's obvious from the state of the field that your shinobi felt it proper to try and execute me while I attempted to disable and subdue them. I even informed them of being your guest and being born in this very place. But, apparently attacking a Shinobi from Stone is an executable offense. Which, I will add, while I was hostile, your Shinobi put me into a genjutsu then hit me with a jutsu intended to vaporize their target."<i></i>

Sarunishi snarled a bit as he said that. He was an honest man, as that's what it took, and such was the truth of the situation. He'd been the hostile agent, but he in no way threw the first punch. He threw his punch a bit AFTER getting somewhat demolished by the first vaporization. "These people ain't my fucking friends, I'll tell you that. Get this 'honourable' clan the hell out of here. They've been defiling this temple since they stepped foot in it."<i></i> His hands twitched, but he'd moved back. All the while his demonic form was bristling with energy. If peace was the conclusion, such volatile energies would cease, but otherwise he'd have no reason not to defend himself. He'd hoped that the actual use of curse words would validate him a bit further. In their short time in discussion, Sarunishi never did curse in front of Endo. It wasn't his style. He really did hate bats though. Something about them was just....wrong.

[Actions Sent/Will be Sent]

Ryujin Mikana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
dd81dec0-755f-47aa-8dc7-5374bde82369_zps874cc6ca.jpg

"Wow wow am I late?"

I stepped in just in time to see flashy bats and stuff like it was really cool. Suddenly the Tsukage appeared out from them and I was like WOOOOW! I can't wait to be Tsukage one day. I'll have an epic entrance like that too as well hehe. But for now I was just a shinobi huffing and puffing as I entered the room. To my shame Kyoko beat me hear.. blah. I looked around and accessed the situation. My big sis Koyoko seemed fine minus the bleeding and arrow in her back... Why did she have an arrow in her back?! Just who in the HELL SHOT MY SIS! My eyes began tracing around for a weapon that could have fired it and did I find it? Yes I did! I drew several of my weapons and stabbed them into the ground before me. I took a more serious tone as all jokes aside, somebody was about to be sliced into little pieces of confetti.

"Koyoko! That arrow in your back... did they do this?"

[ooc: choosing what ever my sisters choose to do. They my ride or die.]​

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Untitled-3_zpsa185c36f.jpg

I would have laughed but for some reason I did not find anything here funny. This coward actually opened her mouth to say anything was more than enough for me to slit a few throats. Plus, I didn't I like this girls tone so I walk over to her and snatch her up by whatever she is wearing and pull her in close to me so that she could hear me loud and clear. Why I wasn't killing her but explaining things was a miracle all in it's self.

"De..fen.ding yourself? My sister has an arrow in her back. That means you were to much of a pussy to fire that shot while she knew you were attacking. You disgusts me and yes, I am high and mighty. Best remember that before letting any more words escape your lips that just might piss me off. Your obviously not from around here so let me make this as clear as possible. This is our home and in our home we have a little thing called decorum. So I gives two fucks about what you think. Here if two men are fighting, no matter the reason, it's a duel. And here, a duel is finished without interruption and sorted later. Here, we state our ranks in order to establish rule and order by senior officer. That's me, I'm in charge. So when I tell silly bitches to stand down, they'd better stand down. You don't give me orders to tell anyone you bell end. Unless a freaking sennin or the Tsukage himself shows up, your at my mer..cy. ???"

And just like that the freaking Tsukage shows up. Speaking of the mutha flipping naruto. The bat entrance was a bit theatrical but hey, I'm not about to hate on style. I let the woman loose for a second in order to hear out the Kage. Afterwards, things seemed a bit interesting. I heard the one called Sarunishi's story and would not wait to here more. It wasn't my job to do that. That's the anbu and guardians jobs. No mine was far less complex... exterminating vermin... Did the Tsukage just call me Koyoko?

"Sarunishi was it? Um... if you say another distasteful word in front of my Tsukage-sama or attempt to give him another order... I'll kill you my self, guest or not. Don't think being an honored guest shields you from our laws and customs... and speaking of which, back to freak eyes over here. Sarunishi is as Tsukage-sama said an honored guest but you lot who have diarrhea of the mouth... cowards, he has not claimed. So I'm thinking we make an example of what us Stone shinobi think of cowards. I think we should drag your corpses around on the backs of stone golems for all of Iwagakure to point and laugh. You see, here in Iwagakure, we are a proud and stoic people with a profound sense of independence, honor and oral tradition... something you lot clearly know nothing about. Now, Koyoko, Mikana, stand down... unless anyone of these freaks say something else I dislike... in which case we'll take that as a complete disrespect to our Lord Tsukage-sama for the second time. I'm looking at you crispy."

Yep, I was being harsh but as I stated earlier, I am a Jounin not because I pick daises for grandmothers. Another word from these weirdos and I'd give my girls the go head to behead them on the spot. I'd nod and they would know what for...

[ooc: Voiding anything from last post about seeing arrows fly but what she says is the same. Also sending actions just in case.]
[mft]​
|
0115c9c7-103f-4fd9-a3d0-f329eadfada2_zps056a3a1c.jpg
[/col]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
itachi%20genjutsu2-1.jpg

"Wow... just wow... ah ha ha haaaha. Och... girls and Tsukage-sama, I am the one who sent the signal flare as a distress call for obvious reasons. Glad you all showed when you did, it was getting troublesome to hold back. Misunderstanding indeed. These lot were about to fight each other, I intervened, they didn't seem to like that. However, it's pretty clear that they bit off more than they could chew by choosing me as an opponent. A mistake is all it was and a mistake I am willing to forgive... as long as it doesn't happen again. Kyoko, anything further is unnecessary don't you agree? Sarunishi, was it? I am sorry to have inflict such injuries upon you. I was hoping it did not have to come to this. An honored guest to our Lord Tsukage is a friend to the Ryujin house. However, Kyoko does have a point... Lord Tsukage said nothing about Robin Hood being an honored guest... and yes Mikana. That's the one who shot me in the back."

That last part was a joke more or less with an under tone of seriousness. Mostly because I was salty that she had shot me in the back. I was smiling but I wanted to whack her one. She was aggravating to say the least and learned nothing from this encounter. She was out classed, out matched and now almost out numbered. If I were her, I'd keep my mouth shut until I was safely far far far far away from the Stone shinobi.

"Now then, who's going to call in the shamans and guardians? I'd like to make a report as soon as possible and also get some healing. Sarunishi, will you be joining me to our medical facility?"

[ooc: eh, sort rp. Sending actions unless everyone agrees to rp. Hoping we can just rp because Akechi wants in and this will be a lot of work on Hoshikata and I'm missing my old character Amatsu Kinezumi. Kinda want to retire to him lol. Plus, not to brag but I'm sure I'd win this battle lol.]

[+1 to end fight]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The fact that the Ryujin clan heads would have allowed a set of parents to name one child Koyoko and the other Kyoko was about as asinine as the fact that his own name, Inu Endo, was innuendo for a great deal many a thing. As it stood though, he was quite tired of all of their yapping back and forth. For a second he wondered if all of these women were . . . maybe it was that time of the month . . . No wonder Sarunishi hadn't slapped the taste out of her mouth yet, the chick was seeing red and it wasn't just in her eyes. Females. Shaking his head with a grin now appearing, he informed the seeming leader of the three headed Orochi . . . that was a very nice nickname for the three of them . . . of her mistake.

"Though it may not have been abundantly clear Koyoko, had you really been fighting Sarunishi then there wouldn't have been much left of this place or you for that matter. While I have no idea as to his friend, I can for a most certain fact tell you that Sarunishi is Iwa born and by all historical accounts the last living Tsuchikage of the old order. He and I were to meet here to accurately confirm old records as much has changed in the last half century but even with an absence longer than years you or I have been alive he's as much a shinobi of this state as any of us." he chuckled at that somewhat tickling fact but quickly got back to being somewhat serious.

"I must say though, I wanna be that tough when I'm that old!" Okay, maybe now he'd get serious. "Sarunishi-sama, now that the cats out of the bag, you'll have the full protection of the Kage Guard at your disposal, just try not to play too rough before I can get your papers updated, mmkay?" he gave a curt not and then turned his attention to the mighty Orochi three. "Koyoko, Kyoko and Mikana . . . congrats. For your merits you've been promoted to Kage Guard! That comes with your own quarters, increased pay and a lot of other cool stuff . . . just so long as no important people die. To which . . . you'd soon follow those to whom you were tasked to protect."

Ingenious? Maybe. Either way, if Sarunishi stubbed his toe too hard, their necks were on the chopping block. Last but not least though was the unnamed person helping out Sarunishi. "And to you milady, I've no idea who you may be but I hear that the Daimyo has one heck of a chef visiting from across the globe and you're surely invited to the feast on the morrow. You've my full apology and the protection of my Kage Guard for the duration of your stay here. If you need anything, just say the word." Clapping his hands together, he closed his eyes and then threw them back into the air. He was really going to hear about this new "Save the Children" movement from Haruka at their next meeting. Alas for now, this little ordeal should be wrapped up. Putting a finger to his ebony chin though, he pondered out loud, his ever green eyes scanning the ceiling, "Did I miss anything?"

OOC: +1 to end the fight.
OOC#2: I do believe that I can technically get that banner text above your names to Kage Guard. *does some research*

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
After she had last spoken, someone had appeared in a flock of bats. A bit too flashy for her, but things continued to get interesting. She sighed as the man referred to her as multiple people. She was getting a bit tired of it, but stayed quiet, and had soon heard the man she had originally met here, whose name seemed to be Sarunishi. She moved to sit next to her other two paths as the man, seemingly called Sarunishi, spoke. Though when he finished, Ayumi had her blonde haired path stand up and use that path to speak and everything for now.

"You must of had such an easy life to think the world we live in is so honorable." She said as she had looked from the woman over to the person who seemed to have been the Tsuchikage. She would have played all innocent, but she didn't much want to put in the effort. "It sure does look like that Kumogakure is gonna get one hell of a report when I head back to check in. And how exactly do you point and laugh at corpses when there aren't any?" She said, with a slight sigh towards the fact that her vacation had been ruined at its start.

"I stayed out of the fight until you willingly deflected one of his attacks toward me. And if you were 'holding' back, then I'm sure you'd have been glad that I don't consider this much of a threat." She said, looking from Koyoko over to the man who seemed to be the Tsuchikage. Though she had the path show a seemingly empty palm, before a mouth had opened on the palm, which would stick its tongue out. She had watched him, and the rest of the people who were there, with a total of three pairs of the Rinnegan. Though as he spoke about the three being promoted to 'Kage Guard', that Sarunishi was to be protected by them. After that though, he had turned his attention to her, mentioning that the Daimyo had a chef visiting from across the globe in which she was invited. She apparently had his full apology, as well as the protection of his new 'Kage guard' for the rest of her visit.

She sighed, and crossed her arms before speaking once more. "I'll be more than happy to introduce myself to you, though I'm sure it's proper to introduce yourself in this situation." She said, her eyes focusing on the man. "But not to be rude myself, I am Yukiko Ayumi, of Kumogakure."

Edit: [+1 to end the fight]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sarunishi just gripped his forehead and laughed as his body settled up against the wall. His body shook somewhat violently from the laughter. What a joke everything was. Hilarious in every degree. This Endo character really knew how to put the situations together and spin them the right kind of way out of control. Pulling in all of the words, Sarunishi just shook his head and released his head from the grips. "You missed the part where, according to these 'honourable' Kage Guard, attacking a Shinobi of Iwagakure is punishable by death. Couple that with the fact that I don't exactly like their tone, in this place of worship, nor their desecration of its sacred nature. They're willing to forgive an offense they committed...Well. I'm just flabbergasted."<i></i> Sarunishi snorted as he lifted himself up from the wall, wounds knitting themselves back together with sharp hisses of steam and red-hot flashes as if the wounds were being cauterized. His bones popped and his fingers cracked as he dug their very points into the solid earthen walls to lift himself.

"Mindfully, my position is news to me. So, an offense punishable by death...and the fact that I was a Kage? Spirits have mercy! And here they are, barking orders and issuing death warrants. My friend, I believe you have bigger issues. I'd rather these three not be made my personal guard as I figure they'd sooner try and kill me or help would be assassins than do their jobs. Look at them failing spectacularly right now."<i></i> Sarunishi just laughed once. Heavily. A resounding HA that hit the floor like a bag of hammers clattering every where way before settling. His eyes had narrowed and been focused on Koyoko. Poor souls, those three Ryujin were. Couldn't hear a damned thing. Couldn't listen to a damned word. His face had become ever more serious as he spoke and his rage boiled. Idiots. Every single one of those three were stark raving idiots.

Flicking his wrist he'd drop his agitated gaze and look as his clothing, mostly ruined, and sigh. He'd have to fix that at a later date. For now he had bigger things to attend to than his clothing. New knowledge, new prospects, and even more issues at hand than what was being dealt with before them. "Your call though. I was never much a fan of rewards for the undeserving. But, if you're to keep them as the Kage Guard, then I think they best be moving into their new lodgings."<i></i> He'd turn to Endo and give a minor smile before chuckling to himself. What a horrific change of events.

[Call it, bragging aside were I really to care. Let the roleplaying commence]

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]

Anything further was unnecessary? Was this some kind of joke? Koyoko has always been the funny one out of us three. Still, even as a joke, it wasn't very funny. I kept my peace for the moment but soon found that Koyoko wasn't the only comedian in the room. Our Kage seemed to be convinced that this Sarunishi actually had a ghost of a chance against one of the Ryujin sisters. Yeah ok, and then he says Sarunishi is the last living Tsuchikage of the old order... and I'm like really? Go on, tell us more unbelievable facts. I listened to what all had to say and called for the medics over my head set after the surprise promotion. The promotion was sudden and raised several of my suspicions. Outwardly, the promotion was somewhat of a punishment as our first orders were to protect two people that pissed me off. The promotion was to their benefits as it kept them somewhat safe from me. But that was all outwardly to draw conclusions to. What about Inu Endo's true intentions for this promotion. Was Sarunishi's identity so top secret that it being revealed to us just now warrant death. If I were Kage, that's exactly how it would be... however this promotion is huge for the Ryujin family and boosting prestige. Things started here for us and was but a stepping stone toward the top. Sarunishi started expressing his concerns about our new status in the village and being in our protection. Honestly I'd have concerns too if I were him but judging from how banged up he was, it would be wise to accept all the protection he could get. But whatevs, these two bell ends were now under my protection. Orders were orders so as far as I was concerned he didn't have a choice.

"Well, the medic team should be on it's way. Sit tight crispy your under my protection now, help is on the way. Now Tsukage-sama, I'd like to meet with you later to discuss our new position, duties, responsibilities, excreta."|​
|
[/col]

[Medics Called]
[ooc: Please give banner! Would Love that!]

Ryujin Mikana

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Wow wow am I late?"

To be completely honest I was a wee bit disappointed in this all really. It turns out that I won't be testing my metal against these lot but instead issued orders to protect my sister's assailant. Whats worse, I'm just getting here and this Sarunishi fellow starts accusing me and Kyoko of offenses... like what the hell? Surely this guy is short of more than a few screws. If he was going to run around the village insulting people like he just did me then perhaps he need our protection. As far as him being Iwa born and by all historical accounts the last living Tsuchikage of the old order, I was not convinced. I fact he wasn't even convinced and it was about him. I wasn't so good at history back in school so I don't know what the hell the old order is but it sounds extra ancient. I did well to act like I knew what he was talking about all while not having a clue. Nodding makes people look smart. Being promoted to the title of Kage Guard sounds fancy. I wonder what exactly a Kage Guard is... never heard of it before but hey I get new lodging Whoot! Whoot! I started sheathing all my weapons seeing as I had no use for them drawn. Hmm... protecting people who just attacked my sister... sigh, the life of a shinobi. One day I was going to be Tsukage, best I learn from the current one's diplomatic ways. After I sheath my blades, I made my way over to Koyoko and Sarunish to provide my limited medical assistance until the med nins arrived. I didn't want to help this man but he was under our protection now and I wouldn't want to shame my new title.

"Here, let me help..."

[Using mystical hands r2 on both Koyoko and Sarunishi. +1 and for new banner!]​

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Endo smiled despite being very, very irked at all the sly comments and general ignoring of what he'd essentially said had one read between the lines. Nodding at all of the talk though, he turned to Sarunishi with a grin on his face. "Positive reinforcement works wonders for trigger happy soldiers. I've seen it on the battlefield myself." He'd continue on but there wasn't much need for more talk. Right now he had a political debacle to control and what was worse, he still didn't know just how his relations with the other faction heads might go. For now, the most important person in the room was the one who had no benefactor here . . . the kid from the East. Walking over to the girl he held out his hand and spoke. [b]"Sorry for my rudeness, Inu Endo, pleasure to meet you."[/b] It all seemed so simple but this event would have far outreaching effects for quite a bit of time to come. For now though, he'd see to it about that darned Saru's history and more importantly he'd have a good drink. Tomorrow he'd meet with the three sisters and discuss job promotions and perhaps the day after that he'd send word for a meeting with the Raikage. There never seemed to be a shortage of work now a days.

OOC: Fade to White (aka Conflict Resolved and topic left unless stopped)

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Your words have an unprecedented amount of spite hidden in them, Sarunishi-san.” The man laughed, clapping his hands together as he seemingly appeared from a spiraling portal right in the middle of the two groups. He had missed most of the conversation and the couple of moments that they spent squabbling about, but he had a general impression on the events that were transpiring. He glanced over toward his left shoulder and found the rather obnoxious woman that greeted him at the gates and again at the bar, along with what seemed to be her sisters or cousins. One couldn’t be sure without asking but they had several characteristics that they seemed to share with one another, right down to their sparking personalities that no doubt clashed with Sarunishi’s brooding and lack of patience for such “stupidity,” as he’d probably describe it.

”Kyoko-chan, still getting yourself in trouble I see.” He laughed, shaking his head as he walked over toward the group, now close together with former enemies now healing each other as if it was all just a huge misunderstanding. Funny how this Iwain Kage worked. He seemed to be able to gloss over everything in a matter of seconds, smoothing things out so that he made it easier on himself. Admirable traits from untrustworthy man. Not that he considered Endo an enemy or anything like that, but he truly did not trust him. How could he with the shady dealings in dark alleyways about books filled with power? But that was a story for another day.

Shoving his hands into one another before slamming them into the ground, Akechi filled his body with deep blue healing chakra before channeling it into a dome that sounded the group. It was a jutsu known as Pristine Aura, but utilized to focus more on its healing capabilities instead of an actual barrier. Surely the medics would be on the way to do their assessments of their injuries but Akechi’s jutsu would be enough to quell the pain that the combatants had faced. If they accepted such a blessing, they would feel a cool feeling of refreshment in the wounds that they had received. ”I trust that we are all ‘friends’ now, eh? Kyoko-chan never introduced me to her sisters or this lovely lady with the Rinnegan. Perhaps over sake?”

[Topic Entered]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ayumi had listened to Sarunishi as he had spoken towards the Tsuchikage. She nodded slightly as Ayumi had her blue haired path sit down next to her as the statue she had summoned at the beginning of the fight started to heal her slowly. Even though the worst injuries she had gotten were a pair of sprained arms. The woman watched as one of the new arrivals had started to heal both Sarunishi as well as Koyoko.

Soon, though, the Tsuchikage had spoken, in which she would sigh towards his comment that positive reinforcement worked with trigger happy soldiers. She would then shake her head until she heard him apologize for his rudeness, and introduce himself. "Too bad the meeting was right after my trip here had been spoiled." She spoke, as she had her blonde haired path shake the Tsuchikage, who was called Endo's, hand.

Not too long after Endo had left, a new stranger had arrived. She sighed a bit, already having to deal with three people who had spoiled her vacation to Iwagakure. This was another man, who apparently known Kyoko. She watched the man slam his hands into the ground. The statue was just finishing up healing her, and once it finished, it disappeared in a poof of smoke. She had listened to the man speak to them, and had slightly flirted with her. She'd have been flattered had the fight moments prior not happened. She was a bit surprised that the man had known of the Rinnegan, but she shouldn't really be so, or else she'd feel a bit ignorant.

"Thank you for the offer, but I'll pass. If anything I do here for the rest of my trip includes any of these three, I'll much rather take a rain check so that it doesn't." Ayumi stood with her two paths before heading to the door before stopping looking at Sarunishi and the man who had arrived. "If either of you two guys want to meet up another time, fine with me. I'll be here for a few more days. But after that, I'll be heading out." She said, insinuating that if either of them wanted to stop her from leaving, they could, but she didn't much want to stay around any of the new 'Kage gaurd' anymore, or else she'd probably do something she'd regret.

[MFT]
[Topic Left Unless Stopped]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
itachi%20genjutsu2-1.jpg

Finally things had calmed down, the very out come I aimed for ever since I stepped foot in these halls. It saddened me to see my intentions here so miss understood by those who felt threatened. I understood the Tsukage's position in all of this and in fact was happy that things turned out as well as it did. It would have been less than pleasant if both Ayumi and Sarunishi had been given the death penalty. If so, more than likely I would have been made to be their executioner and I loath the idea of having to take lives. For that I can be thankful. Somehow I was promoted because of the hole ordeal which was quite the surprise to all however the ones I was ordered to protect were a bit unhappy about it. They outwardly protested our protection but I took no offense. A stranger to me but a friend to my older sister appeared before everyone in somewhat of a fashion that the Tsukage did... How strange it was that everyone showing up now, choose to appear in the fray of conversation. Did the front door not suffice? The new gentle man was quite polite and immediately offered medical assistance to those in need, including myself. He was as the expression goes... all right. He was also easy on the eyes which was a plus. The only thing strange about him was that he was a friend of Kyoko... I did not know she had friends???

"Hi, I am chunnin... no. I am Kage Guard Koyoko of the Ryujin clan and heir to Los ojos del diablo of my late grandmother, you may call me Koyoko. Please to meet you."

Without much thought I'd walk from the healing aura denying myself the help. "Please, if you would, concentrate your healing prowess on Sarunishi. I'm fine..." With that I'd carefully remove the arrow from my body and toss it to the floor. I used a bit of my own medical techniques and jutsu to stop my bleeding. After, I would take note of some new found vocabulary... Rinnegan? Is that their doujutsu. Wouldn't hurt to investigate just what a Rinnegan was. Guarding these two might yield more benefits than initially thought.

[mft]
[Topic Left following Ayumi]​

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]

I nodded to my Tsukage once he was done. I was now the protectors of some very unhappy protectorets ha haha. I was good with it, however somethings started to bother me. This Ayumi said something earlier about a report she'd make when she got back to her home village. Hmm explains why the Tsukage is displaying such unattractive groveling, such is the job of one in charge of foreign affairs. If a war broke out because of today's incident, he'd have to shoulder the burden. I have to admire his diplomatic ways for now, however, I was not sold on it's outcome. Perhaps something more needed to be done but only time will tell. On a more pleasant note, guess who showed up to save me. He did some cool medical technique and shared some info weather intentional or not. He knew Sarunishi and he knew what kind of freak eyes this Ayumi was rocking... My sister went on to introduce herself and revealed her doujutsu in name. If any where watching they'd see a sort of reaction in my face as I tried to conceal it with a smile. I had my jealousy over the Los ojos del diablo and it was apparent that I was not over it...

"Akechiiiiiii! Wow, hey, how did you know I was here? Oh I know, You were stalking me this whole time in order to make sure I was ok... how sweet. Well yes, these are my sisters Koyoko and Mikana. Mikana and Koyoko this is Akechi. Don't get to close, he's a stalker pantie sniffer, but a stalker pantie sniffer who is here to help. Sake? Is that another your way of inviting us girls over for sex???"|​

|
[/col]

[MFT]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sarunishi just laughed and waved his hand as he walked away from the healing. He would even smack Mikana's hand away. Harshly. If she tried to resist simply moving her hand aside from his smack. His wounds were already healing far more quickly than most and although he was for more damaged than his adversary, he was in a far less awful position. His life meant theirs. One wrong step and all three would die for his single life. He snorted as he moved through the individuals before spitting before Kyoko on his way out the door. "I'm not good at hiding my feelings Akechi. That spite is far from hidden. Have fun with your brood. I'm look so very forward to being protected by three individuals whose ears don't work."<i></i>

He'd brush any aside who really wished to get in his way. Of course, if he was stopped then he'd be stopping their leader as well. He was in no mood for games and had far more important dealings to be done given all of these revelations. He also had other business to attend to in his personal realm. People in and out all the time meant smuggling business was just that much easier. "Also, stop using titles. You're far more likely to get all of us killed if you run around spouting off who and what you are. Learn some fracking decorum."<i></i> With that, Sarunishi would be out and gone if he wasn't actually physically stopped. It was all just some sort of stupid punishment for being the better man. Attempt to just disable someone and you're threatened to be murdered when you were the one actually attacked first. Hilarious world. Sarunishi just let it all ramble through his mind, laughing internally to his companion. Funny how those symbiotic relationships worked. She really was full of surprises after all these years. Perhaps she really was born here.

[Topic left unless stopped. If stopped, also stopping Inu Endo]

Ryujin Mikana

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"whelp ok... I guess we should tell the medic team never mind then huh?"

I moved my hand away from Sarunishi once he declined my help. Despite what he or the other one may or may not think, I.., no we were here to help. I shrugged as he made his exit and moved to greet Akechi as Kyoko introduced. He seemed nice which made me wonder how did he get mixed up with Kyoko. He offered his help and even supplied some medical assistants for those who shamelessly refused it. Like wow right? I hope he didn't take offense from these egos and prides. I don't blame anyone personally for not wanting help licking their own wounds privately. I placed my hand out to shake Akechi's hand.

"Hi, I'm chunnin Mikana and the youngest sister of the Ryujin three you see here hahaa. Oh wait, actually like Koyoko said, Kage Guard Mikana. That's going to take some getting use to. Despite what our grumpy friend just said, it's actually proper decorum to introduce your self by rank and then your first name. It's weird to those who aren't natives here and just the same, when outsiders introduce themselves it's a bit weird to us hahaha. Funny right? So where are you from and how do you know big sis Kyoko?"
Naming Scheme::
As the village has only a limited number of members and unions are made from within their ranks, surnames were not considered necessary. The surname of a person is often replaced with the rank they hold so their surname may change several times throughout their life. No person shares a given name with another, this is how lineage is understood and maintained. For example, a person by the name of Gin could be named Genin Gin, Chuunin Gin and Jounin Gin formally, but as it would be a common moniker most shortened their names to simply Gin. In this culture, using someone's given name is not a sign of rudeness but rather a sign of respect because it identifies a person as an individual. The only people that expect formal use of their name are those in the highest ranking positions such as Sennin and the Kage.

http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=613&t=11141
[Still waiting on new banner!]​

Okubyomono

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The distress signal seemed miles away however this was mine time to prove myself and remove the shameful name branded to me. The name Okubyomono was the name given to a coward's son to remind the offspring of his shameful lineage. Some how I was famous but in the ugliest way possible. Because my father was a coward, there is nothing expected of me other then to follow suite. It's is because of history that no one recognizes me by my birth name but identifies me as a coward. However, history was my ticket out of shame and into the seat of respect and prestige! I approached the religious temple with caution as I knew I was getting ready to head into a potentially dangerous situation. People around did not seem in much distress however there was an considerable amount of heat coming from one direction in particular. Of course I rushed to see. This was it, my chance to shine! I was going to be a hero today and everyone would have to respect me. I no longer will be called Okubyomono but my true name Yukan'na Yoki! I rushed into the door way and...

"ALRIGHT! HELP is... here..."

Would you believe it? My chance... my one and only chance to prove myself was gone. It was hard to assess the situation as there were injured and non injured and the Tsukage and non stone shinobi providing help or at least it looked like it. A monster of a man was leaving with the Tsukage just as I was walking in and shoved right passed me, knocking me to the ground. The Tsukage didn't seem to care either but I couldn't blame him... I'm the Okubyomono. Who would care for a coward's son anyways? "Heey, jerk." I said that last part under my breath... he was a bit scary. But that doesn't make me a coward! I'm going to be great one day. I over heard some names as I picked myself up and dusted off... the prestigious Ryujin sisters were here... no wonder I missed my opportunity. It wasn't fair... how come I wasn't born into that family. People like them were lucky... people like me were... I approached the man who was shaking Mikana's hand. I knew her from the academy but I doubt she'd remembered me. I am the Okubyomono after all and she was a chunin now or so I thought. Apparently she had ascended the ranks and has the name Kage Guard. I was way behind... I shook the man's hand after Mikana did to introduce myself.

"I'm Oku, I mean Genin Yukan'na Yoki! I'm here to help, is everyone ok?"

[Topic Entered]
[ooc: the name Okubyomono is a name given by the village and means coward's son. It's a part of my character's history as common knowledge by all natives to Stone. Everyone, especially adults refers to him as such. It's up to you all how you treat him but I wanted to let everyone know why my name is different. happy rping]
[mft]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back