Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Flip this im out (GOING MISSING)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fukkatsu was finally growing bored of this, the village here did not need him. He wanted to go out and help those who needed his help. He packed his bags, walking up the gate, and decided he would just walk straight through. He cared not for passports, he would simply go missing. No one needed him, no one wanted him, he was simply a aide. He wanted to be something bigger! Might as well straight with this one small step...

(OOC info - A rank - 1 Hour Run time / 60 minutes)

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
From the gates the little mouse girl could see a familar face running. She had seemed him before but was not sure where. Either way she got on her headset and called the Anbu, "He we have a runner at the gates." She yelled into the mic. She was probably loud enough for the runner to hear. He better book it now.

[caught]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fukkatsu's eyes glowed a dark crimson, leaving a bloody scar across the sky as he moved his head. He looked to Gen, the eyes burning with a dark flame. Darkness splattered from him like a wound from god, but almost as fast as the darkness came the flame. He set himself on fire with a elemental aura, giving off a almost psycho smile. This display was in hopes of scaring off as many ninja as possible, but it would most likely fail. Fukkatsu lifted out a scroll of supplies he prepared for himself, pulling out a heatset! He placed on the headset, speaking to Gen and all who wished to hear him. He spoke out, loud and with pride, "I am Raito Fukkatsu, Med-nin of this village! I escape today to try and help others, for this village I am useless to. However, I will reveal my secret since this will either be my grave, or my heaven. I am a Dark Sage, master of Fuuinjutsu! If I must use the dark arts to protect myself, I will never be myself again! I accept the price of freedom, so I insist, may any of you come forth to duel me. I do not wish for war or gruesome fates... but I will fight if I have to." He looked around, a slightly puffed out lip with a nod confirming his situation.

He resealed the heat set into the scroll, but decided that it was truly time for him to finally have one of his own dark arts placed on himself. He stopped only a few hundred feet from the gate, opening his robes and armor slightly. He impaled his own chest with a stream of chakra, cursing his own soul with his damned curse mark. Pain burned through not only his body, but his very soul. He swore that if it were not for his own flames of life, he would have been plunged into darkness. His eyes turned from blood red, to a ghastly shade of green. His eyes flooded with shadow, the glowing irises flooded back up to the surface. He unleashed the scream of the Hollow, void of spirit and soul. He walked towards the gate, simply walking calmly out as if he was straight up allowed. His body let off a foul dark odor, spelling of ashes and smoke. The darkness burned off of Fukkatsu's soul, inside his own body burning off the Curse mark! The mark never stuck, but it felt as if it did...

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The dormouse was a timid creature and thus not exactly one to fight off a runner. Taking a couple of deep breath she summons up enough courage to block the man's path. "Forgive me Mednin-sama, but I cannot let you leave without a passport." Nervously she pulls out a book in preparation of a fight. She did not want to hurt him. She understands he is afraid. She understands his fears for she too has secrets . She too is something unwanted by the village of Stone. The little mouse girl opens the book and begins to read, "Tsukasa was a demon hunter in a long line of demon hunters. Tsukasa was introduced to his heritage at a young age." As the Dormouse reads the words shadows begin spewing out from the book like a fountain of ink. It enveloped her and transforms around her into the figure read from the story.
NigiriShimete.png

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fukkatsu glared down at the timid creature, as she transformed into Tsukasa. Fukkatsu dropped his scroll, unleashing his three puppets, which he did not connect to? Fukkatsu snickered, a pretty good attempt to catch him no? Unfortunately for Tsukasa, Fukkatsu tried to hug him? Fukkatsu said, "Oh what a glorious time, where ink and bone can be the same! We could repair so many wounds, but I do say your fortune has been cut dry. Goodbye Mister...!" Fukkatsu shattered on the spot, revealing to be a Mirror-ninjutsu clone! The ground was coated in a thin layer of glass from his jutsu, the parting gift of the dead. Surrounding Tsukasa was a swarm of 10 zombies, birthed from the glassed Earth. They simply surrounded him, trying to deny any action to follow. Not a single scratch was intended to hit him, but maybe by some foul fortune it did. The true Fukkatsu wiggled his way out of his Soul Prayer Ir Yut puppet. He walked past the group of flaming horses, petting one on the way past, before moving on, whistling.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Tsukasa sighs for it looks like the man was not going to simply enter back into the village. He recalls the day he received the mark on his face; the curse that was placed upon him from the demon fox. His clan exiled him and he left the village to protect it from himself. This man from what it seems was not leaving for the same reasons. Fukkatsu was merely running in order to protect himself. Tsukasa goes into a fighting stance and prepares his voice for a song. It will be a song meant for those of the dead and soon to be dead.

[Calling B-mod]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Send me the following:
Stats
BL/CA and what skills you know in them at which ranks
Kinjutsu and jutsu you know in them at which ranks
Abilities
Inventory including weapons and augments
Jutsu you know and at which ranks you know them
Cursed Seals and their ranks
and anything I may have missed up there.

Oh right, and actions.
Actions are important.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fukkatsu cracked his neck, realizing everything was about to get super painful. He screamed to the air, "I am Fukkatsu, the Dark Sage! As I stated before, I will fight if I have to! Let us dance under the Sun and stars... see who has the wit and strength to stop the other. Let the man who holds the best intentions for the world survive." Fukkatsu watched the horses, glass, and clone shatter. It was a fair and even battlefield, where he lifted up a hand seal, it looked like a mixture of half-tiger/ram. He walked back, and said, "Lets begin!" He treated it fairly, like it was a simple sparring match, even if the consequences were death. He held his honor, he had no pride, he simply wanted to show he never wished to do this in the first place. He formed hand seals almost the instant he told begin, his skin and body erupting into flame. He twirled, flames boiling at his feet forming a dome around him, and then birthed forth a magnificent dragon into the sky! Fukkatsu formed hand seals for the rest of the 10 seconds, raining down flame to obliterate Gen!

(Actions Sent)

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
While Fukkatsu begins his on slot Tsukasa does his best to survive and sings while doing so.
Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where they strung up a man they say murdered three.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met up at midnight in the hanging tree.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where the dead man called out for his love to flee.
No stranger would it be

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where I told you to run so we’d both be free.
No stranger would it be

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Wear a necklace of rope, side by side with me.
No stranger would it be

[Actions Sent]​

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
Dormouse_zpsitmcvmy7.png

Gen Ryu

HP: 31630 - 130 - 108 - 216 - 108 = 31068
CP: 32550 - 900 - 2700 - 306 - 306 - 306 - 306 - 32 - 27 - 54 - 27 = 27586
AP: 10 - 3 - 1.5 - 1.5 - 1.5 - 1.5 = 1
AP Next Round: 11
Visible Items: Janken Tsukasa
Round 1
Field Condition:
Average: +0 Stealth
Little Cover: +0 Stealth
---
The Mod
0.00s Gen Ryu starts battle in Janken Tsukasa
2.50s Fukkatsu summons some dust clones
----(3 clones, Gen Ryu is aware)
3.00s Gen Ryu does a hidden action
5.63s Fukkatsu activates mantle of flames
6.25s Dust Clone #1 attacks Gen Ryu
----(Miss!)
6.25s Dust Clone #2 attacks Gen Ryu
----(Hit!)
6.25s Dust Clone #3 attacks Gen Ryu
----(Miss!)
6.88s Fukkatsu activates Flow of fire
10.0s Fukkatsu tranquilizes himself
10.0s Dust Clone #1 attacks Gen Ryu
----(Miss!)
10.0s Dust Clone #2 attacks Gen Ryu
----(Crit!)
10.0s Dust Clone #3 attacks Gen Ryu
----(Hit!)​
|
yUg8F.jpg

Fukkatsu

HP: 24455 - 1117 - 2234 - 1222 = 19822
CP: 12816 + 897 - 435 - 2100 - 700 = 10478
AP: 8 - 2 - 2.5 - 1 - 2.5 = 0
AP Next Round: 8
Visible Items:

Dust Clone #1
AP: 2 - .75 - .75 = .25
AP Next Round: 2

Dust Clone #2

Dust Clone #3
AP Next Round: 2[/col3]

[legend="[b][fontsize="20"]B-Mod Notes[/fontsize]<i>[/b]</i>"]Notes and changes go here:
Note - I took the mod from Isaki cause I can. (he let me)
Gen Ryu: Pls... Pls link your jutsu in your actions from now on.

EDIT: Missed some of Fukkatsu's actions
Round 1
[/legend]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Great the guy had to make clones, Tsukasa thought to himself. He had things panned to confused the hell out of the man, but it would take time to preform. True He made it so that his actions were hidden but the clones would not provide him the necessary moments to set up what he originally planned. Plan B was a gamble and was not exactly sure if it would work but it was worth a shot.

[actions sent]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fukkatsu watched as the dragon escaped into the air, before flying back into himself. The flow of flame danced around him, all his worries burning away in one holy flame. A daemonic smile slashed into his face, resulting one great wild laugh! The flaming sparks ruptured the Earth, forming large glass bulbs the size of a man. Exploding at the molecular level, and the scraps rising up, formed the dust clones of Fukkatsu. They rushed forward to fight, while Fukkatsu set himself ablaze! The land under him boiled, glassing the sand and stone. Hand seals flew forward, the holes in the ground closing before the next attack begun. What was he planning?

(Actions sent)

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
Dormouse_zpsitmcvmy7.png

Gen Ryu

HP: 31068 - 108 - 129 - 129 - 129 - 129 - 129 - 129 = 30186
CP: 27586 - 2723 - 405 - 27 - 32 - 32 - 32 - 32 - 32 - 32 = 24239
AP: 11 - 2.5 - (.75*11) = .25
AP Next Round: 10.25
Visible Items: Janken Tsukasa

Janken Tsukasa
HP: 6600
AP: 5 - 1 - 1 - 1 = 2
AP Next Round:|
Round 2
Field Condition:
---
The Mod
3.13s Fukkatsu summons lots of zombies
3.75s Dust clone #1 attacks Gen Ryu
----(Miss!)
3.75s Dust clone #2 attacks Gen Ryu
----(Hit!)
3.75s Dust clone #3 attacks Gen Ryu
----(Miss!)
4.27s Janken Tsukasa attacks Fukkatsu
----(Miss!)
6.27s Janken Tsukasa attacks Fukkatsu
----(Hit!)
6.88s Fukkatsu tries to place a malevolent seal on Gen Ryu
----(Miss!)
7.50s Dust clone #1 attacks Gen Ryu
----(Miss!)
7.50s Dust clone #2 attacks Gen Ryu
----(Miss!)
7.50s Dust clone #3 attacks Gen Ryu
----(Miss!)
8.13s Zombie #1 tries to grab Gen Ryu
----(Miss!)
8.13s Zombie #2 tries to grab Gen Ryu
----(Grabbed!)
8.13s Zombie #3 tries to grab Gen Ryu
----(Grabbed!)
8.13s Zombie #4 tries to grab Gen Ryu
----(Miss!)
8.13s Zombie #5 tries to grab Gen Ryu
----(Miss!)
8.13s Zombie #6 tries to grab Gen Ryu
----(Miss!)
8.13s Zombie #7 tries to grab Gen Ryu
----(Grabbed!)
8.13s Zombie #8 tries to grab Gen Ryu
----(Grabbed!)
8.13s Zombie #9 tries to grab Gen Ryu
----(Miss!)
8.13s Zombie #10 tries to grab Gen Ryu
----(Miss!)
8.27s Janken Tsukasa attacks Fukkatsu
----(Miss!)
8.75s Fukkatsu drinks an energy drink​
|
yUg8F.jpg

Fukkatsu

HP: 19822 - 880 - 150 - 75 - 75 - 150 - 300 - 150 = 18042
CP: 10478 + 897 - 217 - 700 - 350 - 924 - 1694 = 7490 + 266 = 7756
AP: 8 - 2.5 - 3 - .5 - 1.5 = .5
AP Next Round: 8.5
Visible Items:
[spoilername="Dust Clones"]Dust clone #1
AP: 2

Dust clone #2

Dust clone #3
AP Next Round: 2[/spoilername]

[spoilername="Zombies"]Zombie #1
HP: 660
AP: 1 - .5 = .5
AP Next Round: 1

Zombie #2

Zombie #3

Zombie #4

Zombie #5

Zombie #6

Zombie #7

Zombie #8

Zombie #9

Zombie #10
AP Next Round: 1[/spoilername][/col3]

[legend="[b][fontsize="20"]B-Mod Notes[/fontsize]<i>[/b]</i>"]Notes and changes go here:
Note -

Round 2
[/legend]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fukkatsu screamed in a vile fury, his patience finally running out in a explosion! His entire body was coated in teal flames, burning hotter from his life force leaking out. He unleashed a horrific outrage, the land around him exploding in a tempest of flame! Ten large tails impaled the ground, forcing spirits of the dead to transcend time! They all screamed with his hatred, all rushing forward to destroy their foe. Fukkatsu vanished from sight, reforming in front of Tsu to embed the seal of outrage on his forehead, but he managed to elude his grasp. His burning eyes got their retribution when the zombies leaped onto him one big pile, flesh and bone keeping him down. The grin of the daemon exploded out of Fukkatsu, all his dark thoughts flooding out at once. He held no more control, he was pure into the outrage, pure into the carnage!

(Fukkatsu's scream - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un4xidlJ-Tc ) Fukkatsu watched the sky, flames lashing down destroy the world around him. His chakra would be running low soon, he had to end this as fast as possible. Or... could he distract him? Five more squads of zombies raised themselves, flying against the swarms of ANBU and civilian ninja! They did not aim to kill, but it was hard to see in the great carnage of war! Zombies just kept on regenerating, fighting to defeat everything they could. Fukkatsu screamed out, "I will not kill any but you! I fight for honor, and I fight for life! Let this moonlight fight march on."

(Extra 50 zombies just there for RP style, they can simply be responded to in RP!) (Actions sent)

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Plan B was to make Tsukasa a living barrier by using Puppet Fusion with him. Unfortunately that knocked Ryu out of her Symbiosis. On of Tsukasa many tattoo's lit up and suddenly he transforms into this ferrous demon; he became a black leopard with white spots that looked like stars in the night sky. If one would examine his coat closely they would see constellations within his fur patterns. Shortly after his formation Ryu was coughed out like a hair ball. Then Suddenly Zombie came popping out of the ground and tried to grab her. On tried to grab her breasts, which she responded with a quick kick to the head. "Hey I am not that type of woman!" Soon they start grabbing her tail and legs. "Hey get off me I'm not into that kind of thing."

[Actions Sent]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
Dormouse_zpsitmcvmy7.png

Gen Ryu

HP: 30186 - 88 - 88 - 24877 = 5113
CP: 24239 - 1359 - 2727 - 2790 - 2232 = 15131 - 6219 = 8912
AP: 10.25 - .5 - 3 - 3 = 3.75
AP Next Round: 11
Visible Items: Janken Tsukasa, Nightmare

Janken Tsukasa
HP: 6600 - 200 - 150 - 100 - 200 = 5950
AP: 5 - 1 - 1 - 1 = 3
AP Next Round: 5|
Round 3
tumblr_m5hlmzihMw1r7mqq6o1_500.gif

Field Condition:
---
The Mod
0.00s Zombies #2, 3, 7, 8 hold onto Gen Ryu
0.49s Gen Ryu draws Nightmare
1.18s Fukkatsu draws an energy drink
1.76s Fukkatsu drinks the Energy Drink
2.00s Janken Tsukasa Strikes Fukkatsu
----(Hit!)
3.41 Nightmare uses Subzero Purge
3.75s Dust clone #1 attacks Gen Ryu
----(Hit!)
3.75s Dust clone #2 attacks Gen Ryu
----(Hit!)
3.75s Dust clone #3 attacks Gen Ryu
----(Miss!)
4.00s Janken Tsukasa Strikes Fukkatsu
----(Miss!)
5.00s Zombie #1 attack Janken Tsukasa
----(Hit!)
5.00s Zombie #4 attack Janken Tsukasa
----(Miss!)
5.00s Zombie #5 attack Janken Tsukasa
----(75%)
5.00s Zombie #6 attack Janken Tsukasa
----(Miss!)
5.00s Zombie #9 attack Janken Tsukasa
----(50%)
5.00s Zombie #10 attack Janken Tsukasa
----(Hit!)
6.00s Janken Tsukasa Strikes Fukkatsu
----(Crit!)
6.41s Nightmare uses Hailstorm
----(Miss!)
7.06s Fukkatsu uses Omega Obliteration
----(Dragon Flame Bomb + Wind Scar)
----(Crit!)
----(Double Backlash!)
----(Fukkatsu KO's Himself!)​
|
yUg8F.jpg

Fukkatsu

HP: 18042 - 880 - 1760 - 15549 = -147
CP: 7756 + 897 = 8653 - 217 - 700 - 350 + 208 = 7954 - 3676 = 4278 + 427 = 4705
AP: 8.5 - 1 - .5 - 4.5 = KO'D
AP Next Round: KO'D
Visible Items:

Note -
Well.... that happened, I stopped all actions after the KO, assuming thats fine since you can do whatever you wish with his body now.

Round 3
[/legend]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Like many puppet Ryu had a compartment of oil for certain jutsu. Fakkatsu hit her so hard that in caused this compartment to rupture and she would start leaking. Normally this would only be an inconvenience but considering the attack was fire base this would ignite the oil. Suddenly she explodes and with Fakkatsu proximity he was got in the blast. With his already weaken state he did not survive the blast. the two of them ended up dying together

{Winner's option: Force Kill]
[Suicide]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fukkatsu fell onto his knees, steam and smoke ripping through his body. His skin had boiled and broiled, scarred with thousands of bubbles all over his flesh. He snarled like a animal, the glass around him glowing blood red from heat. Through out the smoke, she just walked through it as if it was nothing, but fortunately he calculated for this. The flames turned teal, trying to engrave themselves into her, but set off her oil. Fukkatsu's eyes snapped open, his pupils shrinking in fear, and whispered, "No, I didn't want it to end like this. I didn't want to kill anyon-" Around him everything turned red in a vast explosion of flame and shrapnel, flicking his body to the floor. His right arm and legs were blasted off his body, his left arm, torso, and head all that remained. He screamed in pain, by god why didn't he black out yet?! Was this her revenge...? He crawled to the corpse of the flaming puppet, placed his hand on hers. He said, "...Please.. forgive me..." He ended his life by using the last of his chakra to create a seal of music, that played as his life went out.
"Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
They strung up a man
They say who murdered three.
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where the dead man called out
For his love to flee.
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.

Are you, oh are you
Coming to the tree
Where I told you to run,
So we'd both be free.
Strange things have happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.

Are you, oh are you
Coming to the tree?
Wear a necklace of hope,
Side by side with me.
Strange things have happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.

Are you, are you my dear,
Coming to the tree
Where I told you to run,
So we'd both be free.
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.

Near the end of his song, all of the zombies stopped their fight. With no chakra left, they simply walked back to their graves, singing the rest of the song with the memory of their master...
Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
They strung up a man
They say who murdered three.
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where the dead man called out
For his love to flee.
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree."

Are you... are you... coming, to, the, tree?
Where we simply wished to be free...

(Fukkatsu has been killed)

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Battles between super powered folk only lasted a couple of minutes. In those couple of moments, these battles seemed to bring worth great calamity, decimating areas more so than the actual targets of these “attacks.” Thankfully, the Uchiha noticed the sounds and the bright explosions coming from the outskirts of the village. In a way, Akechi was rather relived that it wasn’t somewhere in the middle of the village. Innocent bystanders had no place around shinobi when the situation turned to violence. They didn’t have the same training, and they were nothing more than collateral damage…

”This is what we’re reduced to,” Akechi said simply, merely sighing at the sight of broken and charred bodies that lay in the wake of the two fighters. He couldn’t say for sure, but the Uchiha was fairly certain that the calamity began and ended with these two. They were near the gates of Iwagakure, which meant that one attempted to run while the other attempted to stop him. ”The irony is that they both ended up going together. May you find peace in the world beyond. He considered it an accomplishment to have lived this long, and it was scenes such as these that proved that point tenfold. One had to wonder if these deaths could’ve been avoided through competent leadership.

”It’s sad…” Akechi murmured, his hand reaching toward the small microphone located in his ear. He had to call it in, after all. ”Two medics dead at the gates. Requesting ANBU.” No doubt he’d have to write a small report about it, but that would be easy.

[Topic Entered/Only staying for 48 hours]

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The ANBU had come and gone while Akechi wrote his report. There wasn’t much to go on other than their occupation, and evidence that the two had caused each other’s death. From what Akechi could see, there was no other culprit other than the two medical shinobi that met their untimely end beneath the statues of goddesses. ”Take them to the morgue for processing. I’ll notify their families. We’ll say that they died during a dangerous mission off of the coast,” Akechi commented, motioning for the ANBU to go ahead and wrap everything up.

Nothing else to do or see here…

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back