Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Fluffy the Cat (Solo modded E-Rank Mission)

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haru yawned and wiped his eyes as he walked out the front door of his house, the sky was overcast and it was chilly outside. As he was passing his elderly neighbor's house Mrs. Ito hollered form her front porch. Haruuuuuu!

Groaning he yelled back, Yes Mrs. Ito? he walked the narrow pathway to her porch, she was looking elderly as ever, wrinkles everyone age spots taking over her skin. I have been watching you head off to the Academy every morning, I’m so proud. I have an E-Rank mission for you Dear! she informed him with her sing songy voice. Sweet, my first mission. Yes Mrs. Ito, how may I assist you?

Well.. you see my cat Fluffy is becoming overly fluffy, could you be so kind as to brush her in the backyard?

Wow, some mission this is just housework… Sure Ma’am He took the brush from her outstretched hands and walked inside, the huge ball of fur called fluffy ran to him and began sniffing his feet. I hate cats..

Sticking the brush in front of the cats nose fluffy sniffed it and then began to purr. As soon as the back door was opened Fluffy went dashing outside down the yard. Fluffy! the cat stopped running and its ears perked up at its name Here, NOW shamefully the cat walked back over and waited to be brushed.

Haru slowly held the cat down as it attempted to roll around he smoothly brushed its fur, huge chunks came off making the feline look much slimmer. The mass amount of hair blew away in the wind. Easy enough, at least I can log this as a mission and graduate form the Academy sooner, being a student is such a waste of time, my peers are just holding me back.

Upon finishing the brushing he let the cat inside then returned to the front porch where Mrs. Ito was still rocking back in forth in her chair. Fluffy is far less fluffy now Ma’am Ohhh, you’re such a good boy Haru, run along now

WC: 362

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back