Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Follow the Yellow Brick Road [Passport request/Asuka]

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The elders of her clan would never quit, would they? "But what of the clan's legacy?" they asked. "What would happen for us if you both are killed in battle?" they queried. "You must have an heir!" they demanded. More and more often the elders were getting on her nerves. They had calmed somewhat after she dealt with her would be assassins, but they were starting to no longer be easily cowed. Perhaps it was time to take Maki up on his offer to travel, at least for a while.

Her feet lead her to her office and she couldn't help but look at Asuka's door. Hoshirei paused outside her sennin's office and stared at the door for a moment before making up her mind to knock. She schooled her face into neutrality as she waited for Asuka's voice to float through the door. Once it did, she would open the door, walk in and shut the door. It had been a few weeks since that rather unfortunate meeting that had precipitated Takeshi's office remodel and while she was still a bit annoyed at Asuka's outburst, she no longer wanted to hurt her for making Maki cry. Maki had grown for the better recently and had remained on the up and up after the meeting, which is perhaps why she no longer wanted to introduce Asuka to her lava jutsu again.

Hoshirei took a moment before speaking to neutrally stare at Asuka. If it unnerved the woman, so be it. "I am not here to comment on what happened a few weeks ago, if that was on your mind when I walked through the door. Maki and I have determined that we want to go travelling for a while. I have never been outside the village save to go to Tea and we believe it would be best if we made our rounds to see clan members who live apart from our clan.

I have come to you this day to request a passport so that we might fulfill that wish. What say you, Asuka?"

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka was arguing with Rayne about some paperwork stuff back and forth. Rayne wanted to go by the book but in this particular case it didn't seem as if going by the book would be the right move. In any case, it didn't matter whether this was true or not. Because they were never going to leave it down. Thankfully a knock on the door brough them down on their argument. Asuka sighed in relief and simply said. "Come in."

Once the door opened and Asuka recognized who it was she hid under the desk, trying to make it seem as if she wasn't there. Asuka didn't exactly know how Hoshirei would react. But having Sensei as a woman figure she didn't want to take her chances. Hoshirei was intimidating, reminded her of Takeshi but a lot nicer and less rude. Rayne slapped Asuka on the back of her head with a sigh "If she wanted to hurt you she would've blown up the door." Once hearing her out, Asuka picked from behind the desk. Waiting to see crystals flying towards her.

Sighing in relief she stood up and looked at Rayne. Rayne nodded, going out of the office. "Rayne's gonna go get them, I hid pre-made ones of my Head Jounin and myself just in case somewhere in the mansion." Rayne came back and handed Asuka the small green paper. Handing it to Hoshirei. "Protocol states I tell you what happens if you don't come back, but I'll spare you the boring speech. On the other wand I will give you a warning,... shit went down in Cloud, Alliance is over. We do not know who is an ally or an enemy. Be careful. Any problem you contact me. All I request is that you send a message to wherever you go letting me know you're all right." Asuka sighed sitting back down. "Better save than sorry. Have as much fun as you can... you deserve it."

[Topic Left unless stopped]
[Passport granted.]

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hoshirei almost broke her serious look when she saw Asuka dive under her desk, though the response was limited to a raised eyebrow as she looked in Rayne's direction. She was rather pleased to note that it would not take long to obtain her passport and for Asuka's foresight on the matter. She waited patiently while Rayne ran to get her passport.

Her face finally changed when Asuka mentioned skipping the speech about being labeled a missing-nin. A smirk graced her face which fell as Asuka kept talking. After her sennin was finished speaking, Hoshirei's face softened a bit. "Try not to worry about me too much, alright? I am aware that things are changing in regards to Kumogakure. Even if I find myself headed in that direction, I promise to stay away from the village proper unless unavoidable. I will send you letters from time to time. Possibly with my fox summon, if she acquiesces to playing courier."

When Rayne was back, Hoshirei would take her new passport and open it to look at the picture. She looked at Asuka with a big smile before quipping, "Oh good. Black hair!" She chuckled for a moment before sobering and continuing on, "In all seriousness, I will be back. You will have updates. And we will be cautious. After all, safety first is a good motto for travelling."

She then turned, waved to Asuka and Rayne over her shoulder and walked back through the door.

[Topic Left/Ended]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back