Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Follow Up

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ko_Cloud_by_semokan-1.jpg

What just happened? Does this mean we are no longer be friends?

I sat down on a bench near a Ramen shop looking into my hands, continually opening and closing my fingers. Even though I was there, I was still processing when it happened. Not sure if I was denying it, but there was always a slight fear that Hikari was what I had feared. And now it made me wonder, could I ever have a friend? I mean the entire ninja world is made up of these special people and the chances of any of us normal kids making a career out of this profession are slim as it is.

It’s actually funny because they had just given me the hope that I could succeed, and I’m right back where I started. Maybe they were right; and I should just look for some way to make myself stronger. After all, I am just a tool, and Hikari would be using her blood as a weapon; might as well find a weapon of my own.

And now I was just convincing myself she was a rival: A target that must be reached-- A goal. To be better than somebody with a bloodline was an admirable goal in my opinion. And perhaps that’s what I really needed, a new goal. I completed my last one, that is, proving to my mom that I could be responsible.

I needed to become a ninja before she did. I needed to prove I could do it sooner than someone with a bloodlimit!

But how?

[iNPC: Zaku]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haruka watched the boy. She had been following him for some time after the fight he had with his friend in the snow. A rather odd snow, one created by a santaru. There was no way to really know what he was thinking, but she would make her approach in due time. Things needed to be done and said so that he would continue to push forward; if, he still didn't know what he was fighting for... She would watch and wait for the opportune moment.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back