Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Following Directions [Requesting Entry]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This had been an interesting few days. She had woken up on a beach and had wandered the empty roads mindlessly. She had been attacks and had met a few nice people. It was... interesting to say the least, but to her it was just a normal thing really. The girl just didn't know better, which was quite easily shown by the fact that she had followed what could be classed as two absolute strangers to a place she didn't know at all. They had followed the same road she had been on for what seemed like ages, but soon more and more people started coming into view. Another few minutes and the rock formations that formed what was known as the dragon tooth pass came into view.

It was a sight to behold really. She would come to a halt, staring up at the gates for a good minute before she finally looked away from them. This was the most interesting thing she had seen, though she wasn't really showing much of a reaction to it. Finally she would come to a halt in the queue of people making their way inside the village behind what appeared to be a merchant wagon sort of thing, which was operated by a rather chubby-looking middle aged man.

The small female stood with her rather torn leather gloves back on with her rather ugly yellow trench coat, which was clearly a few sizes far too big to her and more than torn enough to be written off by your average homeless person.

[Requesting Entry]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the girl approached the gates, Biru and Tedo, the gate guards on duty at the moment, hopped out to process her. ”If you’d be so kind to present a most excellent passport, my colleague Tedo here will get you processed in a profoundly most non-heinous way.” Biru said in an attempt to sound authotarian. Most people would usually disregard the pair as being downright strange, but they were probably some of the more efficient gate guards as they were pretty much always around. Tedo stepped forward to handle the paperwork, assuming it was in order which it most likely would be, given the girl didn’t even know who she was. But hey, how would Biru and Tedo know that?

Fortunately, Kitsune was there as well and would convince the pair to let the girl in, in her custody, on account of her being a jounin-ranked shinobi of Kumogakure, as she was a Chief Mednin, and head of an entire department. If they couldn’t trust her words, who could they trust? ”Feel free to proceed into the most tranquil of cities: Kumogakure, she who has many steps and columns. And make sure to be good to each other.” Tedo said as he opened the gate.

[Entrance granted]

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Looking up from his paperwork, Umashi waltzed up to the group and shook his head. Dressed in his ANBU whites, he was a perfect match for the backdrop, but not so indistinguishable that he couldn’t be clearly identified as a true Gate Guardian “Pretty sure that that’s treason. I don’t see any of your names on the list for being able to allow foreigners in and the last guy or gal that did so got dropkicked off the mountain.” Shaking his head and wagging his finger, he put finished off the important detail that was lacking. “Trust me, I was the guy who did the dropkicking.” Looking between those of the group, Umashi shook his head and sighed.

Yeah, this was a major breech of protocol and as far as he was concerned, today was looking like the perfect day to be a snitch.
“So uhh, let’s run this back, shall we?” Holding a hand out to stop the woman from entering . . . or as much as he could, he smirked at her from behind his blank mask and cocked his head to the side. “Credentials, passport, reason for being here and any possible contraband that we should know of? We’ve had issues with some bad hombre folk trying to weasel their way into our great village and I’m not fond of having to put rabid animals down, ya dig.” Simple and clean, so long as everything checked out and the information was checked with the Head Gate Guardian on duty, then things would proceed as normal but never ever in a thousand years was somebody supposed to just get through the Gate checking process in sixty-seconds flat. Not even the Raikage could avoid the much loathed red-tape.

[Council NPC Musashi Entered]
[Entrance denied as PC Shinrya Kitsune does not have authority to let in missing nin or mercs.]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Too many words. Far too many. The girl would end up staring blankly at the rather white-clothed individual. She would set about slowly trying to figure out what he was saying, but to say that she was pulling a blank was quite the understatement. Credential - no go. Credit? No, where did she even remember that from. That wasn't it. Passport. Papers, yes that sounded the same in her mind, but where would she get paper from. She didn't have any. Reason - well there wasn't one she just followed the other person. Contraband she didn't even try to try and figure out. She doubted music was what the person was after in this place. It just didn't feel right.

"I don't have any paper and I don't know why I'm here. I don't really know much of anything. I think."<i></i> She would finally state, after what was a good couple of minutes worth of a pause, with a look of utter confusion as she still attempted to figure out what the new person wanted. Her instincts were telling her to move away, but she didn't even know why and it seemed like it wasn't an option this time. "I haven't seen any weasels I don't think and I am not an animal. I don't think."<i></i> The short female would add after another half a minute or so before she looked down at her body and then over to the people around her. "I'm not,maybe."<i></i>

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
YOU THERE!
Nozomi walked towards the gates, sipping on a drink from a completely opaque cup and a completely opaque straw. She took a sip of the drink before swishing the ice around cup. She walked towards the gate and saw a very familiar face. She smiled as she took another sip from her cup and approached the one she named 'Kozue'. "Oh! Hi, Kozue! Glad to see you here!" she shouted out before moving towards her, keeping her distance from the shinobi. "About the last time we met, yeah. I'm like, SUPER sorry about that. I just needed to know if you were a ninja and all that. Ya know, I had to be careful around my student and all that, ya know?" she said before taking another sip from her drink. Her appearance might have changed since the last time Natsuru saw her, but there were still very similar features. Granted, with the way she acted, one would believe it was a completely different person.

She turned to look towards the gate-guards and shoo'd them away. She shoo'd them away a couple times while sipping her drink. "Shoo. Shoo. Big people are coming around. You aren't needed here. Shoo," she said dismissively. There was no reason for lowly gate-guards to be here. Not when there were much powerful creatures here now as well as more important figures in the village. She turned to look towards Natsuru and tilted her head, causing her pig-tails to shift to the side. "I mean, I -DID- mention that you should come see our medics, right? Oh! I still need to buy you some clothes. You would look -SUPER- cute in some of our latest fashions! And we can also, like, get your hair done and make you look even more SUPER cute!" she said with a bit of a chuckle, taking another sip from her cup.

She turned to look towards the man named Umashi do his work at the gates and took another sip from her cup. "If you want, you can, like, handle those law-breakers. I mean, gate-guards who don't know proper gate-procedures are like, either bad at their job or stupid or traitors. I mean, you can always just warn them and all that too. I'm sure they weren't doing it out of malicious intent. I'm sure they're just, like, stupid maybe?" She shrugged her shoulders. Maybe they just didn't know the rules, but it was up to the big and strong ANBU man to see them to justice at his own whim.

Turning to look back to Natsuru, or Kozue how she knows her, she took another sip from her cup. The cup was nearly completed causing air to be mixed in with the viscous liquid she was drinking. A bit of red showed up on her lips, causing her to lick them to clean them off. "Um. So, since you like, don't have any papers. I'm going to have to do what those gate-guards didn't do and, like, do my job properly. I'm going to have to call up the Raikage and stuff to get you permission to enter," she said as she rummaged through her bag-of-holding and pulled out some handcuffs, twirling them around her finger.

"But yeah, um. Since you don't know why you're here. Um, maybe you're here for sanctuary? Maybe medical help? I don't know, but I'm going to have to put these on you, okay?" she asked as she stopped twirling the handcuffs and firmly grabbed it in her hand, placing the near empty drink onto the ground. "Don't worry. I won't make it tight and I'll be -SUPER- gentle. I even got some fuzzy kind to, like, make it not hurt as bad. Though, those are for something entirely different, so maybe not."

She tapped the headset upon her ear and started to yack into it. "Hey, um. Raikage-samaaaaaaaaaa," she said dragging out the last syllable of 'sama'. "We have, like, someone without paperwork here wanting to enter the village. We even had, like, some gate-guards who don't like to do their jobs right almost letting her in only to have a big, strong ANBU man say 'Halt, criminal scum' on them. So uh, could you, like, show up and stuff or let me know what you want me to do with this person? She doesn't quite have a name so I named her Kozue for the time being.
Cute name, dontcha think, Raikage-samaaaaaaa?
"​

[Topic Entered]
[Calling the Raikage]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
And almost as swiftly as they had entered the scene, people would vanish. All in all it would end up being a rather untranquil scene filled with the most non-excellent people. This was not what it meant to be a Kumo shinobi, and it was quite disappointing to say the least.

[Topic Left]

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Conveniently, the Raikage was not particularly far from the scene when the call went out for him to come to the gates. Even before he had been personally hailed, he'd heard chatter about a confrontation occurring at the gates and started making his way there just in case. As it turned out, it was a good thing he had. Apparently Kitsune in her infinite wisdom had decided to try to pull rank in order to quietly bring an undocumented stranger into the village without contacting anybody with the actual authority to do so. Naturally, Ayumu was furious. She knew better. He knew she knew better. This was a willful act of disobedience of village law and what made it worse was that she tried to use her high ranking position, something that should indicate that she could be trusted, to do it. But that was Kitsune, wasn't it? She was arrogant, believing that her money, titles, and land granted her the authority to do whatever she pleased. What she seemed to fail to realize was that in Kumogakure none of those things meant anything. There was a chain of command and laws. There were reasons that things were done the way they were. And she was not above that. Reportedly, she had left the scene, so Ayumu would have to deal with her later.

The call that reached his headset was... piercing. Amidst making his way to the gates, he stopped for a moment just to take the earpiece out of his ear. The voice coming from the other end was familiar, and yet not familiar. It seemed as though he recognized it, but did he know anybody that spoke in that very unique way? Regardless, she had confirmed what Ayumu overheard through radio chatter. Somebody without paperwork was at the gates. The new information however was that this person apparently did not even know her own name. This guard at the gate that was calling him had taken it upon herself to call the amnesiac Kozue, asking Ayumu if he thought it was a cute name. "Uhh... sure, I guess so,"<i></i> Ayumu replied, a bit thrown off by Nozomi's eccentricity. Not that he particularly minded, it was simply not what he was used to. "I'm nearby. I'll be there in just a moment,"<i></i> Ayumu announced as he approached the gates from the inner side.

A few moments later, he appeared through the small opening in the gates through which visitors and departures were being processed. He looked around and quickly spotted the ANBU, the Jounin, and the unknown female. He casually approached, nodding to the ANBU and then to Nozomi whom he recognized from previous interactions. 'It was her calling... odd. I don't recall her being so... quirky,'<i></i> Ayumu mused to himself, lingering his gaze on the woman for a moment. The woman he recalled had been very sincere, one might have labeled her no-nonsense. That was beside the point currently, however. Ayumu turned his attention to the girl. One look at her told Ayumu a few things. She was young, compared to him anyhow. She seemed very confused and a bit like she was... not all there. Of course, that lined up with the fact that she apparently did not even know her own name.

Scratching his chin for a moment, Ayumu approached the girl calmly, studying her. "Kozue... are you alright with being called that for now? You don't recall your real name?"<i></i> Ayumu asked in a gentle tone, confirming what he had heard already. "My name is Ayumu. I'm the leader of this place,"<i></i> he introduced himself, trying to make things simple to understand as he gestured to the gates behind him. This actually wasn't the first time somebody who had lost their memory had showed up at the gates, though he hoped the outcome this time would be vastly different. "What do you remember? Anything at all?"<i></i> he asked. There were numerous questions he had, including why Kitsune had been so eager to let her in yet so quick to abandon her. He'd take things one step at a time.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
To saw that her stare was blank would be putting it lightly as she continued to stare at the white-clad person, not really knowing how to respond in this situation further or how she was meant to act. The alarm bells in her head were going off, but what could she really do. Her mind was drawing a blank... as expected.

That is until a rather familiar-sounding voice drew her attention away from her staring contest against a mask. Her body wanted to just turn around and walk away, but somehow she felt that would just make things more difficult. It just felt like if she tried to do so right now things wouldn't go well. At all. As such she would just end up freezing in place, trying to figure out who the heck this new arrival was. Only two people she had met would use that way to address her and this rather eccentric individual had to be one of them, but she just couldn't recognise her. Then again that was nothing new at all in her world. Heck it would be rather correct it was a relatively common issue. She would carefully study Nozomi with her relatively blank gaze, but nothing came to mind.

"I don't think I know you."<i></i> The petite girl would finally speak up, rather visibly slouching her shoulders inwards and down, appearing even smaller than she already was, which was saying a lot since she barely stood at 5', even if the trench coat made her look that little bit bigger than she actually was. "The people I met kept saying I should go to the village. I think that might be it." <i></i> She would respond to Nozomi's suggestion, diverting her attention to the thing that the woman was twirling about, trying to figure out what the heck it was. Once more it was completely unsurprising that she didn't understand what it was, but based on the shape she managed to figure it out. The put on bit did help as well. Surprisingly she wouldn't really react to the handcuffs. Rather than being used to them it seemed more like she didn't even know they were there in the first place.

She would slowly extend her hands forward, the torn leather gloves still rather utterly failing at hiding the metal underneath them, though as per usual her attention would be drawn somewhere else completely - the approach of scraggy beard. Comparing him to the other two he did have much more of a presence. At least it just felt that way. "I don't. The nice girl called me Amaya"<i></i> She would shake her head before responding as she turned toward the man, facing him head on. "I woke up on a beach, at least I think the place with sea and a lot of sand was called. My clothes were torn."<i></i> The girl would look down towards her gloves, which were clearly just barely being held together by hopes and dreams much like her trench coat. "I walked up the hill and found a road. The sun went by twice and I found this coat on a fence. I then sat down under a tree after the sun went by two more times."<i></i> She would pause glancing down at the ground as she tried to remember exactly what happened to then. "I then met the sky-blue boy and the woman with the pointy stick. She aimed it at me and ripped my glove. I turned around and left. I then walked again and sat down under a wooden thing where I met the nice girl, but she seemed.. unhappy while I was around, so I left and walked more. After the sun went by twice more I met two other people. One gave me a red scarf and the other food. I then followed one of them here."<i></i>

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME? GASP!
Nozomi puffed out her cheeks at not being recognized. She stopped spinning the cuffs and caught them in her hand, holding it by the connecting-point. These cuffs didn't have a chain connecting them. It was cuff-metal plate-cuff, used to separate the hands from forming handseals. She wasn't fancy enough to get any of those 'chakra reducing' cuffs that everyone seemed to have. She was only allowed a certain number of magical items in her inventory. She grumbled and stamped her feet. "I had pink hair at the time and glowed!" she stated before rolling her eyes and grabbed the girl's wrists, squeezing it with her fingers. Right, her hands were made of some kind of metal, she remembered that bit. She began to cuff cuff her and waited for the Raikage to come around. The fact that he gave a half-hearted response to how cute the name Kozue was kinda ticked her off.

"Heeeeeeey!" she shouted out towards the Raikage, waving with one hand while holding the handcuffs in the other hand. Many of her features looked the same other than the hair-color change and eye-color change. Her manner of dress remained relatively consistent since the last time the two had interacted with one another; more of a militaristic attire rather than something a bit more lax and expressive that most others tend to wear. After the lost child was cuffed, she stepped back and turned her head towards the Raikage.

Nozomi came to the realization that her appearance-changes might be throwing some people off. She placed her hands upon her hips, letting the Raikage and the stranger talk for a moment. "Okay, fine. I had black hair when last we met," she said as she pointed towards the Raikage. "Then I died and came back with pink hair and glowing skin. That's when I met you," she said as she pointed at the lost girl. "Then I died again and now I have white hair. Complicated, I know. But, like, it's just how it is, ya know?" she stated. There was mention of her pointy stick prompting Nozomi to reach behind her and pull out her spear and held it up above her head.

"You mean, this guy! Yeah! This is, like, my Spear of Destiny. Kinda got it when I, like, died the first time. It's a cool weapon. Got a bit of my soul in it, too," she said before resheathing the weapon. The fact that she stated that she died several times in a non-chalant manner was probably the most unnerving part of it all; other than her grating vocal patterns and vocal ticks. "Like. When you're done being interrogated and all that, you and I should TOTALLY go shopping. There's a place that sells cute clothes for someone with your body type. Oh-Em-Gee! They have such cute dresses too! Or I can take you to the Uchiha district and dress you up in the most," she said before deepening and hoarsing her voice for added dramatic flare. "I can take you to the store 'Heated Discussion' for some of the more dark and 'sit-in-the-dark-corner-of-the-inn' kinda clothes; if that's, like, what you're into."

Nozomi stepped back and placed a hand upon her chin as she looked Natsuru over. "Pastels would work well with you," she said with a vigorous nod. She completely missed the fact that she was followed here by someone. Sounds like something the Raikage could handle. Well, she remained here on overwatch in the event that her previous suspicions of Natsuru were right. Can't ever be too careful.

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Amaya? Was that was she preferred to go by? Well, far be it from Ayumu to choose her name for her. He listened as she recounted her story, as much as she remembered, with side notes from Nozomi. The Jounin explained that she had died a couple times, to explain why her appearance had changed... as if that didn't raise further question. However, for now Ayumu needed to hear out the stranger.

Amaya spoke of awaking on a beach with clothes torn up. The description certainly matched her attire. Not that it seemed to matter too much, from what Ayumu could see her body was largely metal. He couldn't really fathom how that worked, but at least she wouldn't need to worry about the cold and how little her ripped clothing would protect her from it. She talked about meeting a few people, though she couldn't give any names. Apparently, one of those people was Nozomi.

Nozomi took that moment to interject again, filling in some details... mainly about her weapon. She then proceeded to go on a tangent about taking the girl clothes shopping. Ayumu couldn't deny that the girl was in serious need of a wardrobe change. The girl went on to explain how she had more still more people, gained a few more articles of clothing, then eventually come here. Ayumu wasn't sure which person Kitsune was, but obviously she must have been one of those people that the girl had met. The question was, what was he to do with this girl?

"Hmm... sounds like you've had a rough go of it. Not remembering anything... must be very difficult for you,"<i></i> Ayumu mused, mulling over what he was going to do. Certainly the girl's well-being was not Kumogakure's concern, but then again it wasn't in Ayumu's nature to turn away a person in need usually. Ayumu glanced over at Nozomi, who seemed to have taken a liking to the girl.

"For now... why don't you come in? Let Nozomi here take you clothes shopping. Your current outfit is a bit,"<i></i> he started, pausing ot think for a moment. "In tatters sounds accurate," he concluded, giving her clothes a once over. He took a moment to reach into a pocket and pulled out a wallet from which he drew a black card with a silver lightning bolt engraved upon it, handing it to Nozomi. "Could you set her up with some lodging as well? Nothing too fancy,"<i></i> he asked of Nozomi.

"We'll see about having somebody at the hospital take a look at you, to see if they can't figure out what's caused your amnesia,"<i></i> he suggested. He wasn't sure whether the girl could ever hope to regain her memory, or what the future held in store for her, but he could do this much for her at least. Others would probably disagree with letting this unknown entity in, but Ayumu wanted to help if he could and of course like any stranger he would have the ANBU keep an eye on her just in case. At any rate, he had other things he needed to attend to.

"If you'll excuse me..." he said in parting, giving a nod to those present before heading back into the village.

[Topic Left]
[Natsuru granted entrance... by somebody with the actual authority to do so.]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
C'MON IN
Nozomi watched the Raikage let in the lost girl. She turned her head towards the one she named 'Kozue' and waved her in. If the Raikage was good enough to let them in, so she was to be let in. She walked over and undid her cuffs with a wink. "Sorry, it was only formality. I'll seeya later, like, okay?" she said before giving a giant wink. "Let's go," she said before turning her back and walking towards the village
[OOC] TOpic left

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Strange and new. Those were the best ways to describe things that were happening on a daily basis nowadays. The entire happenings left her rather… confused. Why were things done this way? Was there anything wrong with her? She just didn’t know. The little voice in her head was screaming at her to move away. To back away and head back into the wilderness once again and leave everything behind. The alarm bells just weren’t stopping. These people seemed kind, at least as much as she could see. One of them was… strange even in her limited definition of the word.

The scraggy bearded man would walk away, leaving her with Nozomi and she couldn’t help but just blankly stare for a few moments at the other woman. She would glance down at the handcuffs as they were removed and she was left to her own devices. There was that feeling in the back of her head that she was being watched and those bells just kept going and going.

What to do now? Would she just follow or decide on a different path? She didn’t know, but her instincts told her what to do. The girl would slowly turn around and make her way away from the village and back towards the countryside.

[Topic Left]
[Village not entered - due to the circumstances I feel this to be the best option]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back