Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Following the trail (Event, Private)

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look at the situation it seemed that Mikasa had managed to get away he was not going to argue with that at all infact he was rather happy to see that news as he knew full well that it was the right thing to be done, he needed to extract the wounded first. As he stood there he knew that Kenshin had his back, that was something that Takeshi found to be reassuring if anything he would not argue with having the man around. As he stood in silence he listened to the words that where being spoken as he allowed himself to sigh.

“So I don’t suppose there is any way out of this, from your actions and words here it seems like you came here with intent, I have to admit that I am surprised by that and the fact that we have not heard from you before that does not sit well, though I must admit I feel that we can part ways today here and now and give a few days before the outcome is going to be set into motion. Though I am not sure if that pleasure will be given to us I am just requesting a courtesy as a Hokage to another village”

Takeshi allowed himself to evaluate the situation, with such a force having turned up it was clear that they would not be in great shape if they fought here, yet at the same time this was crater city it was not a place for such a fight, this was peoples home, peoples lively hood and he would not destroy it to just settle a score no matter if that person that was injured was a close friend, he allowed the wind to blow as he pondered his next words carefully.

“This isn’t the place that we want this to go down, people here have never been involved with the village hidden in the leaf. This is not the right time nor place to settle our problems. We will meet I have no doubt, but I am taking my people home, try to stop me and I will not show any hesitation.”

Takeshi allowed himself to guesture to the others, it was time to go, he did not like the news that they had been given today and right now he did not like his odds. He knew full well that this was the best resolution as he stood there waiting to see the outcome of this decision.

Leaf Historian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The girl that started all of this stepped forward slightly as she laughed at the group, her voice showing that she found the entire prospect that had been given to her hilarious and something that she would not be willing to listen to. As she allowed the blade to come to her side, the teddy almost roared into life as it beat its giant claws against its chest and looked at the group before it, it seemed she was hungering for blood and even the broken body of Maki would not satisfy her needs right now, she wanted so much more.

“I wasn’t that head to put on a spike, to allow the whole world to see that the Hokage died with words in his mouth instead of actions, how pathetic you are Lord Forth. I want to watch you scr……….”

The words like venom coming from her mouth where abruptly stopped by the hand of the armoured giant crossing her path, as he allowed the wind to whip at his hair never once leaving the eye contact that he had made. He allowed a small sigh to escape his lips it seemed that he was just as unamused by the words.

“We accept these terms on one condition, I have a letter inside of my pocket I will need to deliver to the lord Hokage and no-one else. After that we will leave, though you will have seven days Shinobi of Konaha, that is all we can permit you. That is all we are able to give you.”

The man allowed himself to reach into one of the pouches on his armour as he took out the envelope sealed and signed it would seem he headed towards the Hokage as he allowed his hand to come out passing the envelope across for him to read, it was clear that he still had a lot of work to prepare. As the group turned they begun to walk away from the others leaving the Hokage standing there with the envelope in his hand it seemed that they expected results or even a reply to what had been written in that letter.

“We want the answer in seven days, we will come to your gates. And we will find the answer to that questions Hokage. Do not disappoint us, and sleep well for soon it may be eternal.”

With that the group just scattered in front of the others gone for now, but the lingering taste of the message they had given was clear.

[Topic Left]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin watched this unfold. They did not make a movement towards Mikasa so he did not have to act. One of them stepped forward and made a very specific threat. Kenshin felt his body tense but before he could respond it was over. He watched the leader of the group hand a letter to Takeshi and Kenshin would watch his every movement carefully the grey eyes a steely grey. He watched them go.

He waited for a solid minute.

He turned to Takeshi.

"I don't know what is in that letter but it can't be good. If you please, Lord Hokage, I will go back to the village and begin preparing our defenses. I will begin a very slow evacuation of civilians or we will go over drills. Academy students will help those villagers. I will organize my branch and prepare squads. Leyt me go with you to the village and I will met with you when we are ready. Any other orders?" Kenshin would ask as he turned towards the village motion for Takeshi to walk first in front of him.

"Shinzo, gather the Jounin as soon as you can. We are meeting at the academy room 104. I expect you there a soon as possible." Kenshin would direct to Shinzo his right hand.

[Topic left with Takeshi unless stopped]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to glance down at the letter he allowed the frown to come to his lips as he looked at the situation that was in front of them. He knew full well that this letter held intent inside of it though what intent that would be was yet to be undecided, Takeshi allowed himself to sigh as he kept his eyes focused on the letter for a few moments, it was clear that his mind was swarmed by what had just happened though he didn’t know the best way to describe it at all. He allowed himself to glance at the situation it seemed that the leaf members had been cleared.

“Kenshin get your branch together, I need to consider what Is in this letter before I decide to do anything about this. After all there is no point in trying to jump before we can walk, also I need time to process the situation, double the gate guard though, and consider all leaving requests withdrawn. No-one is to leave the village for now until I can decide on what the best action would be to take away from this, I have a bad feeling. Let us go back to the village, I feel that it would be advised to double the gate guards as well until we can fully understand the situation.”

Takeshi allowed himself to turn, the letter still held firmly in his hand as he walked away knowing now that things were about to start changing and he wanted to make sure that the village was prepared for whatever was in front of them. Pondering how much they would have to endure now as the future clouded for the village it was not something that Takeshi wanted while he was Hokage but life had a way of throwing things at him.

[MFT: 307]
[Topic Left]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seeing how the situation had unfolded the Hyuuga could be grateful things hadn’t escalated further than simple words though what had been said was not something that could be ignored, from this small encounter it was obvious they knew much about the leaf village though to what extent was unknown. Turning his head to watch the others leave the man’s attention was directed to Shinzo giving a quick gesture towards the others. “Seems things ended better than expected in the grand scheme of things though regardless I would suggest returning with the others for now I’ll remain for a short time to see if anything was left behind as slim as the chances seem to be.”

With that the Hyuuga left the area curious to see if any others of these aggressors lingered nearby, though his eyes would be of great use to him during this time the Captains mind wandered in those passing moments. All he knew is these new threats said they had seven days to consider what they had to say beyond that too little was known about their capabilities for Yukio to be anything other than on edge. The first thing to consider after this was getting the intelligence section of the branch in order, their services would be needed now more than ever so the village wasn’t wandering into this blind.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back