Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Food to die for [Private]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riyota was confused. Right now he felt this confusion above any other thought or feeling in his head. 'Who the hell is this rich person and why the hell have they invited me to dinner when I have never met them in my life?' this singular thought swam around and around in his head as he sat in a posh restaurant that he would never be able to afford in a thousand lifetimes. He hadn't wanted to attend, he wanted to throw the invitation away and forget he'd ever received it, and he would have were it not for his oath to Azusa.

He knew that whether he liked it or not, his actions would reflect on her in the months to come. He knew that if he had ignored the invitation it would reflect poorly on his mistress. So he had accepted, he had not bother to tidy himself up though and thus he received many confused looks from the various rich people he had passed. They couldn't believe that the scruffy teen was allowed in such a prestigious establishment. Yet, here he was.

The boy's train of thought was interrupted by a very tall, slender man sitting down opposite him. The man had narrow eyes, many wrinkles and a thin black moustache with slicked back black hair to match. He was wearing an unfitting smile upon his face.

"I must admit, I was surprised when you accepted my invitation. You did not seem like the type. I am glad you are here though." Riyota stared the man down with his mismatched eyes. "What do you want and why am I here?" The boy asked bluntly. "Ah, straight to business I see, well, that is not how I operate, business can wait. First, let us eat." the man clapped twice, sharply and within seconds to dishes were laid in front of him and Riyota.

"Please, dig in, I had my finest chefs work on it." he gestured to Riyota's meal as he began eating himself. The man was setting off every alarm bell Riyota had but the boy admitted to himself that he was indeed hungry, and so reluctantly, he ate.

The two sat in silence for the duration of the meal, neither bothering to make small talk. Riyota was the first to finish his food but as he opened his mouth to speak he suddenly felt extremely, extremely ill. "Something wrong, dear boy?" the man asked with unconvincing concern.

Riyota couldn't respond, he quickly stood from his chair and stumbled out of the restaurant, knocking over various pieces of furniture as he exited as fast as he could. He got some distance away from the shop before his body gave out and he collapsed to the ground, breathing heavily. Large streams of saliva were pouring from his mouth and he felt like death. All he could see before he blacked out were two figures approaching.

MFT 487

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Crystal District is far from the crowded and rowdy bar they had went to the month last, spending yen away for the poor and dirty masses of the Red Lights. From the glittering lights to the fancy drinks and the patrons in fancy dresses and expensive suits, they were like night and day.

And the two looked much like the part, as the best a pair of conjoined twins can. A fancy dress blouse, heavily altered, and a comfy black skirt. Their hair had grown considerably and they’d gotten a bit of color though retained their pale base. They had cleaned up nicely once they’ve settled in the Sand village, as opposed to the sickly and homeless appearance they had when the first appeared.

The better to hide the monsters beneath and blend with the masses, of course.

But... something was bothering the two, even as they calmly wined and dined in their private booth.

From across the room, they had seen the young child, this teenager that stood out, even more than they did. And that’s saying something.

And that man with him? Wrong, wrong, wrong.

The feast before them was the best seafood money could buy around these parts. And it costed the same as the bill they had incurred for the whole pub party they had thrown in Red Lights. Which told a lot about the base income gap between the two districts. But money was no object. “Check, please,” a female voice calls out, though neither really bothered to look at the numbers. Whatever it was, the wad of bills they threw down should cover both it and a generous tip towards their wait staff. The material meant little when they were... curious about what they saw. Not one soul noticed as they disappeared into darkness, bodies bleeding like ink and bubbling like tar once they appear outside.

There the little brown haired boy kneeled, drooling and near foaming at the mouth before he collapses. And looking up, they see him, the man responsible for the boy’s state.

“Hello there, mister,” the two echoed in innocent and childish voices that contrasted with their expressions. “Why’d he fall asleep? Is he sick? Is something wrong with him? That’s sad. We wanted to play with him. But maybe we can play with you instead, mister?” they asked, eager tones betraying the dark glint in their eyes.

Her right hand reached out, clutching at the rich man’s shirt with a voice that could charm the most dangerous of beasts. Compared to hell creatures, this man would be child’s play for them to work with.

His left hand reached down, as they knelt beside the unconscious boy. A healing glow lights up his fingers. Not that they’d know that was its intent, considering that it looked like black miasma rather than the usual green glow of healing chakra. It would purge the poison, the drug, whatever it was the man had used on the poor child.

“You two will come with us, yes?” the two giggled until darkness consumed everything.

And when light once more pierced the air, they would all find themselves in a fancy hotel suite.

[legend="[b]Out of Character Notes[/b]"]
  • I didn't want to control your NPC, not sure if you'd let me. Sooo...
[/legend]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Wha- What are you doing, unhand me at once, freak!" the man spat at the pair. Attempting to smack her hand away. "I don't know what happened to the boy, now let me go!" he resisted as they pulled him towards the almost corpse.

Riyota was drowning, not in water, but in a horrible, thick, tar-like black liquid. It poured into his mouth and down his throat, searing as it worked it's way down and clutched his lungs and squeezed the air out of them. It scorched the inner lining of his stomach and cut through his diaphragm.

This was the best way to describe the effect the poison had on the boy. It was impossible for him to take a breath, the only taste in his mouth was the taste of his own saliva. It was hell, and he was dying in it.

But slowly, although he could not see what was happening through his blinded eyes he felt the toxins slowly be purged from his body. It felt like fifty thousand red hot pokers were being withdrawn from his insides. Riyota could even feel the majority of his senses returning. He could smell, hear and taste at least. Only time would tell if sight and touch would ever make a comeback.

Soon after the extraction had completed the boy felt lighter than air as if he was being gently lifted somewhere else. There was something soft underneath him, and he no longer felt sick, at least, not as sick as he had felt.

It was a few minutes before he got any semblance of sight back and once he felt it he turned his head to look around. His vision was still blurry and it was impossible to make out any details but at least he knew he was alive...at least he thought so.

"Wha-...What is?..." he started before he lent too far and toppled off the bed.

[Feel free to control him in anyway you like :p]

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“You look familiar, mister.”

“Where have we seen you before?”

They asked each other this. And truly, the man before them had a face that tickled and nagged at the back of their brains. Though they’ve never seen this individual before, they know that face is one they’ve looked at before.

Then it hit.

Ah, yes. It was him. He’d got a bounty on his head. But money wasn’t why the two wanted his head. The worm that liked to invite over poor, little children with the promises of food and shelter. An utter scumbag that preyed on the weak, the desperate and the helpless that made their lip curl. Such a sick and depraved human. They were always the worst of this species. And wasn’t this a glorious random happenstance? To think they’d just stumble upon him, in the midst of one of his hunts too? They’d had their eye on this particular bounty for a long, long while.

What a god send. And lucky for the young boy he had marked as prey too.

Killing scum like these always brought them such... joy. And they’d always savor them. With the two looking as youthful as they were, they were often underestimated, sometimes even desired by these predators turned unwitting prey.

But then he had to open his big, fat mouth and ruin it for them.

Freak.

There was that word they hated so. “That’s not a good word, mister. Didn’t your mommy tell you? It’s not nice to call people bad things,” the two echoed, still in that childish tone of theirs. Though their faces betrayed the innocence of their voice as their eyes gleamed a dangerous red glow.

Before the man could fight back, he was brought low. All he could see was the hotel room’s clean white ceiling until the twins loomed at the edges of his view and knelt beside him. And, in the blink of an eye, they turned into such a fearful sight with red eyes and smoke coming from their mouths as if they had swallowed the very fires of hell themselves.

With a hum, Akihiko started poking the man’s face, watching as his eye swiveled this way and that. Two fingers started to walk and dance across the man’s face with a little jig. “‘Kane’s got da’ whooping cough and ‘Hiko’s got the measles. That’s the way the story goes,” brother giggled, fingers inching toward the eye until one finger was over his eyelid, putting pressure, pushing and slowly digging in deep. “Pop. Goes. The. Weasel.

And the man screamed and screamed while Akihiko proceeded to gouge his eyes out with such glee. Though the damage didn’t just stay physical as black tendrils of smoke started to creep into every accessible orifice, darkening his insides and poisoning his mind.

Unfortunate for him that, of all the people who knew of his crimes and his bounty, it was them who had found him. Anyone else would be a mercy; an execution was clean and quick. Time had no meaning to a mind consumed by one’s own fears. Seconds seeming like hours under mental torture. They’d often had test subjects wetting and shitting themselves out of pure terror, throwing up if anything they saw made them do so. To be the target of their malevolent attentions was a nightmare of its own. Though it was Death they brought, it was slow coming and wrought with much suffering if they chose not to show mercy. Others learned that the hard way when they managed to push someone into committing suicide, playing with their fears using words alone.

“What do you see? Tell me your good buddy Akihiko what you see. Oh, tell your poor ol’ buddy what you see. It must be real good for you to make such delicious sounds,” brother couldn’t help but cackle. His expression twisted somewhere in between a smirk and a sneer as the man squealed like a pig.

Akane has to shove two fingers into his mouth, jamming them down his throat, to shut him up. And her own stony expression doesn’t break, even as the poor sap tries to bite down on her hand. This only made shove another finger down his throat, relishing the way his face turned blue as oxygen became sparse.

And seeing this, Akihiko grabs him by the scruff of his shirt. “Naughty boy. Don’t you go biting my sister like that,” he chides. The man flails, hand balled into fists as he tries to fight back. But the lack of oxygen and whatever he’s seeing is making the fight flee his limbs. He kicks and snarls. All useless in the face of Death. “Dirty kid killers like you don’t deserve such a privilege.”

It didn’t take long until the man was no longer breathing. They let him go, bleeding from one eye socket and unconscious body struggling for breath. And it was then that they were reminded of their... young charge. They’d have to collect this man’s head and give it in later, if only to reassure people that this child killer no longer would plague anyone’s homes.

But, for now, they have a kid to take care of.

They still were squat down on the floor, beside the soon to expire man. They tilted their head back and fixed an eye each on Riyota. “You alright there, buddy? This guy sure did a number on you, didn’t he?” Akihiko hummed with a roll of his shoulders.

Akane, on the other hand, remained quiet and quietly surveyed their surroundings with a small jerk of her head. Most likely a nod of approval. Though the wrinkling of her nose might have said otherwise. The faint stench of blood, burning brimstone, piss and crap filled the air. It’s just like their good old laboratory in good old Mist. Despite this though, there was a lightness to her expression. As if she felt relieved... relaxed, despite what had just happened.

Jumping back up to their feet, they half-ambled, half-skipped to the young man. And when the boy tumbled, the two were quickly by his side. One twin was amused and one was concerned. It doesn’t really take three guesses to know who was which. They smelled the weakness like a shark smells blood. But, unlike the man they were later to behead, they didn’t abuse their power so wantonly on such helpless prey. Killing this child would be easy. That didn’t mean they couldn’t play nice for the moment though.

“Have a nice trip?” Akihiko asked, drawing out the trip in a sing song manner.

“Please don’t kill yourself with a head injury, child. And right after we’ve just rescued you too,” Akane sighed.

[legend="[b]Out of Character Notes[/b]"]
  • Marked for Training
    Words: 1119
    Training Date: Mar 13-19
[/legend]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Screaming...that was the first sound Riyota found himself able to distinguish, drawn out, agonized, screaming. Unfortunately a sound he had grown all too familiar with during his years outside the village. He wasn't sure if it was good or bad that the sound still unnerved him.

His vision was blurry, even more so than before due to his head's unscheduled meeting with the floor. The nice warm cozy feeling he felt before was gone, replace by an incredible need to vomit. And vomit he did, the contents of his previous meal and the other meal he had eaten that day spilt from his guts all over the floor and potentially onto the feet of his saviours. He coughed out the last traces of spew and a few droplets of blood accompanied them. He lay in that position for a while, trying to recover some semblance of function.

After a minute, with his brain still swimming loosely in his skull, the boy placed his right hand, and then his left underneath his trembling body. It took every ounce of his being to not just stay and lie down and the only thing that kept him rising was his promise that he held dear. Not even the threat of death could overrule that.

So, with great time and effort taken, he made his way to his feet, and stood heavily supported by the bedpost. His legs were shaking as fast as those of a naked man in a cold winter and his hands threatened to lose their grip and betray him to the ground once more. However, here the brown haired boy stood, and after a few moments, even lifted his head to look the pair in the eyes, his skin far paler than it even was normally. He swore he was still seeing double, the edges of his vision still blurry.

He opened his mouth and with tremendous thought and effort completed the impossible task of uttering one word. "W-w-w...What?" Ok, so maybe he'd intended to say more than one, but...baby steps.

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Having their bare feet vomited on wasn’t exactly the thanks they were looking for. Not at all. But they suppose they could not dictate the constitution of a sick, abducted child.

Still, a displeased look crosses their face. And it is a quick and unexpected thing, as brother raises a hand and a metal guillotine materializes in thin air, high and ominous. When he brings down his arm, the metal slices through air, skin, flesh and bone before disappearing the moment the blade hits the floor.

And the awful man’s head is severed from his body with a thwack, making it so that he is no more.

The gore only makes the stench of the room worse.

What?

“The worm was trying to escape,” brother says with a shrug. An obvious lie, considering his incapacitated state. But the boy might not know. The smile on his face widens as he grabs the head by the hair like it was a trophy and quips: “I was just thinking ahead of him.”

It was sister’s turn to raise a hand this time. Though nothing remotely close to a weapon like what Akihiko conjures appears.

Instead, a crystal basin grows from the floor. Not only that, she extends an arm out to help steady the young boy and pushes another wave of healing chakra into him while they were at it. “If you feel like emptying your stomach any further, please do so in here. I rather not have to clean up any more bile from the floor,” she insists with a crisp tone.

Even if it were easy to do so with acid and water techniques, it would be the principle of the thing, after all.

“Purging the poison from your body would be best for you. Even if the act of doing so is unpleasant. If you feel like you can stomach food or drink, we will be glad to fetch something for you,” she adds. All the while, her eyes roam over the boy to try and diagnose his current state.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riyota clutched the crystal basin weakly and with all his strength (which was barely anything) took it from the girl and placed it on the bed behind him. Stomach acid and bile still stinging the sides of his throat. The bedside manner of his temporary nurse surely left something to be desired, but at least she hadn't killed him, at least for now.

For the time being, the boy just wanted to focus on forming words, he was now aware that there were two figures in the room, but his vision was not strong enough to make out any features, he assumed the other was male, considering the vibrations of their voice rang deeper than that of the other. He could also tell that these two had disposed of his assailant. Riyota had never killed anyone, but was certainly not so pacifistic that he believed the man deserved mercy. So he weakly nodded and spoke a soft "Than...Thank y-y-you..." His heard turned towards what he assumed was a door, it looked different to the rest of his environment and that was good enough for him.

"I-I-I...I...shou...should g-go now..." he said with great effort. With even more effort however he focused on trying to move forward, left foot, then right, then left again. Although the boy felt he was making significant progress, in reality as soon as his hands left the bedframe he crumpled under the weight of his own body. Attempting to bring himself back up again he groaned, he refused to inconvenience these people and abuse their hospitality more than he already had.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back