Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

For Lack of a Better Name

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Sir you can't just bring a sandbox into the pub. It get's all over the place and is impossible to clean up." whined one of the mediocre waitresses. I looked at with a blank expression. The sand that Kaiju was sleeping on slowly seemed to expand and crawl up the woman's legs in a tentacle like fashion. naturally she jumped away but only to succumb to the strange sensation on her skin. "I'll clean it up." I replied and released her from the torture. With a glower she stormed off toward the bar.

I went back to my drink which was rather sweet and looked down to Kaiju who was now on his back, tongue hanging out of his mouth. I smiled. Animals have always brought joy to me. But it was cute because when he grew up he would be an unstoppable force along side me. But for now, he would enjoy his childhood while I enjoyed the freedom I had as a traveler.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back