Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

For those who Believe, Immortality is real[private one shot]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
After his conversion, Kiyoshi became known among the puppet world as a genius reborn. He could not and would not deny this. He was a walking, talking puppet and never felt more alive! Sure most of his organs were in a box in his chest and his body was more plastic and metal than skin, but that was the fun part! He would show off to his new initiates and they would look at him in wonder and awe, especially this woman, someone easily in her 30s and wore a long black dress made of a lot of buckles. She stayed at all of his lectures and took diligent notes. She was always there and it was after a long devotional that she approached him.

“I want to be like you.”

”Become devoted enough hand you will be! The Gods will show you the way.” Kiyoshi said, beaming a wide smile.

“No, I want to give my body to the Gods.”

The smile left Kiyoshi’s face.

”This is not meant for everyone. Only the God’s chosen can be”

“I know. I know nothing of puppets and you are more religious than I. I want to be made immortal by your hand! Do with me what you will. Use my body as a way to spread the teachings of Gods! I even have a unique power I can offer.”

She took a step back and her shadows began to stretch and morph. So she was of the Nara decent. Kiyoshi had fought some of those before. Nasty attacks, especially if their shadows touched yours. Kiyoshi had noticed that he had retained his chakra affinity when he was reborn. So, in theory, it would be possible to do the same thing with her body. Yes. And she wants to be a tool, not a living thing, so that makes things easier. Carve around certain things and get rid of some altogether. Still need the chakra system intact. He could sense that so no issues there. Yes. It would be done. She was willing. The Gods would see to it.

”If that is what you want, then I will gladly give you this gift. I will use you in combat to fight the strongest of enemies! We will show the world what it means to be shinobi of Stone! And followers of the Circle!” Kiyoshi stated, his eyes alight.

So Kiyoshi began gathering herbs while the Nara lady, who refused to give her name, began sewing a new giant mattress/pillow hybrid. The last one was stained with Kiyoshi’s blood and guts, so a new one was made, this time it was black as midnight. Nara Lady claimed she even used some of her shadows to stitch the fabric. Oh how glorious this was going to be!
The temple was clear, again, and a giant fire stood in the middle. Kiyoshi had the five days to do this, so he entered the chamber where Nara Lady had already entered, naked and laying on the mattress eyes closed. He started his ritual by praying to each one of the Gods, Nara Lady echoing his words.

”Time, the one who created us, I beech thee, allow this woman to join me in my quest to honor you. You gave her life so you may take it from her. We ask thee, be strong.
Life, you represent that in which we are giving up today. We do not offend thee, for we will use this life to bring life to others! Your name will be on more tongues.
Death, we bypass you! She gives you nothing. Her life will continue onwards into the beyond.
Strength, you gave her the strength to be here and to be calm before the storm. We will not forget your strength!
Ascension, take this soul into your hands! Guide her to the Heavens. She is true in her belief.”

Kiyoshi threw the herbs into the fire and it burned a dark crimson again. Kiyoshi joined the Nara lady on the bed, with puppet parts all around them. He closed his eyes, inhaled, and felt the Gods call to him.
He was there amongst them again.

”I bring a willing soul to you. She will be the next great follower of your path!” he would say. The Gods would stare at him.

“We know you think she is worthy. We know she will aid you well. Use her body well and her soul will be moved to the Heavens.”
Kiyoshi bowed and felt as if he was swimming, going higher and higher, his gods surrounding him and flowing ever onwards. He felt his hands moving but did not know what they did, or maybe he did. He had already done it before.

Kiyoshi awoke 5 days later. He looked down and was glad he was naked because he was covered in blood. He looked over and saw the new body of Nara Lady. He was like her expect her eyes were devoid of life. Still, there was a smile on those lips. She knew what she was doing. She was happy.

Kiyoshi dressed himself in his normal attire and dressed his new puppet in her old clothing. She would be the most famous puppet he ever made. He attached some chakra strings to her body and made her go through some motions. She was much more agile than his other puppets. He then had her use some chakra, do a hand sign and found that she could control shadows. She was just as good as she was when she was alive! Now we show the world what it means to be true worshippers of the Circle of Five.

Praise be onto them.

[S rank run time 30 minutes]
Face claim
[ MFT ]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: For those who Believe, Immortality is real[private one s

Please recall this topic here: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=40221

And follow those guidelines. :)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back