Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

For those whom are brave. [Open to Genin/Students]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Over the early morning moon, Tamashii would set himself high in the former Coliseum. He would sit watching the sunrise over the horizon of the bricks before him. He'd sent a note to all of the known genin and students around. He wasnt dressed in his ANBU attire, but he was dressed in his Armor and had his 'Murder Weapon' on him along with his newly made Gloves. Something seemed to be shaking him, he was eager to show the new generation what they had in store. There is something wondrous about grooming the future. Even if it was only one student.

After long, Tama would find himself leaping from his perch to the middle of the arena kneeling down in the middle even setting his sword down beside him. In his quiet state he would await any comers. Simple and Clean.

[Topic opened]
[Ryuuichi personally invited]

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryuuichi had explored most of the inner parts of the Leaf, but there were a few areas left for him to still explore before he was truly accustomed to its scenery. As he made his way around, he came upon a man. Was he training? He seemed to be expecting somebody. Who would it be? Ryuuichi was wearing simple attire, a black T-shirt with a gray stripe horizontally across his chest. He wore a pair of gray pants to go with it. He did however have a belt pouch with him.

Ryuu decided to get closer to the man, maybe even strike up a conversation.
"Hello, sir. What are you doing here today?"

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was like an air of silence even as the boy would approach, sitting with his hands against his thighs and feet perched under his bottom. The traditional way. He would nod, "It seems fate should speak loudly about my doing here." this idea that he had... was to take someone under his wing to be the next thing this village would need to continue going forward. To continue fanning the flames that were the Will of Fire. And something that honestly took no effort for him now, at the age of the boy now standing near him, he would have no clue about. Though the famous words in his life... always ringing in the back of his mind,... 'Heroes always get remembered... but Legends never die.' those words rung true with him but did this boy understand what it was to be a legend? Did he wish to be a legend? Maybe. Maybe. He'd soon find out, Tama that is.

"Hello. . . I am Yumoto Tamashii of the Yukata Clan. What is your name... boy?", and with that his physical frame would stand, only about six feet in height but his body was toned and poised enough to intimidate most people. Though he wasnt trying to impose himself on the boy, but his muscles had a way of doing that for him. He was becoming more and more muscular by the day. His physical training was his home now. It was the end all and be all... Ryuuichi would begin to understand something very soon... but for now simple conversation was enough.

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man seemed rather strange, and his presence itself had weight to it. The way he sat seemed like he was disciplined and a serious person. Just being here made Ryuuichi fee weird, he was rather casually dressed compared to this formal setting. As he spoke, Ryuu was rather confused by his initial statement, however when he said his name he was following the conversation again.

"Oh, my name is Oosugi Ryuuichi. I'm not really anybody recognizable.
Should he sit down? Should he just keep standing? Ryuu at this point was only confused about what he should do from this point on.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Surmised to say that this was going to be a wonderful day, this was going to be the beginning of this child's life... and he was set for a whole new life of adventure. This would definitely be something that Ryuuichi would never forget, this would be the beginning of his adventures. Though, every story and adventure had a beginning. "Nice to meet you... Sit down for a moment. Lets talk, Its no coincidence that you showed up... even if you seem to not know about the invitations to come out here... I'm looking for the next generation to want to be in the position I am in. I could give you a streamline to becoming Hokage. If you'd like that... Then I am the mentor you need..." nodding he would smile a bit with his scarred features.

Something was different about Tamashii on this day, not looking for information... but looking to dish it out. To give it away. To move someone in the direction he felt his life would never be anymore. Tamashii was at the age where death was common. He'd had so many people elder than he thta died before they even sniffed thirty years old so passing on wisdom and knowledge could help the life expectancy. At any pace, Tamashii would ask, "What do you want out of your life as a shinobi?"

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When asked to sit down, Ryuuichi was hesitant at first, but in the end he decided to do so. He sat a mere five feet from the other. Unlike the other, he sat with his legs 'criss crossed'. The man continued to speak as he seated himself, and Ryuu silently listened respectfully. From studying his words, Ryuuichi thought it sounded as if he were about to die. It was as if he were trying to find people to leave his legacy to. Would Ryuuichi be suited enough to be the said successor?

"I see, so you must be at least a Jounin or something. However, isn't saying you can set somebody on the path towards Hokage a bit much? Not just anybody can become the Hokage, plus that's a lot of responsibility."

Ryuuichi looked at him sheepishly. Would he be angry at what he just said? Hopefully not. However he did end up speaking again. He inquired about just what his goals were as a shinobi. That was definitely a rather deep question. However, if this man was truly who he made himself out to be, perhaps he could actually help him.

"Well.. I guess.. What I want is to be strong enough so that nobody has to die ever again. I want to protect everybody. I need more power than I currently have so I can protect people. I don't need to be Hokage or even the strongest in the world.... just strong enough for what I want.."

Uchiha Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A fine morning to be out and about. Weather like this was common, sure, but today just seemed to feel like the type that had to be taken advantage of. After all, the elder Uchiha of Sadao's family had also been out and about, despite the early hours. Likely exploring the outer reaches of their cherished country. Konoha likely still had many things to find, many more people to meet. Never a dull moment in the land of shinobi. Sadao had taken to running from his home to the inner reaches of Konoha. His normal attire on, a black shirt that had a slightly higher collar than normal collared shirts. A Uchiha trademark, honestly. Over it, he wore a blue vest that held a hoodie on it. A single button connecting the two sides of the vest. His legs covered in black pants, as well as standard sandals on his feet. His hair free and all over, though it was parted towards the upper left of his forehead, whilst the rest of the hanging spikes were swept to the right. A serious expression painted across his fair toned face.

It felt like seconds before he had come across Ryuuichi and Yumoto. Though, their names were totally unknown to the student. However, he seemed to recognize Yumoto. Only slightly, though. As he had been the one who had set down a notice to many of the students, as far as Sadao knew. Curiosity washed over the young one. Why had he called the shinobi-to-be to this stage at such a time? Perhaps, his question could be answered, had he stuck around long enough and showed some patience. Yes, that would do it. Sadao's lips were sealed, not a peep leaving the youth as he approached the genin and Anbu member. While the intention was to show his discipline and ability to be silent and listen, Sadao did issue a nod to both ninjas. Deciding that ignoring them would be downright disrespectful and show a lack of manners. He'd wait 'til he was addressed.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He'd not expect anyone else to show up but this would be the perfect time to... right? He'd sensed something on its way... and now that it was here he would manage something else to say that he was pleased with the extra presence. listening to Ryuuichi though, he could understand that he wanted to just be that guy to protect everyone. It was the same thing for Tama. No one had to suffer while he was around he would protect everyone with everything he had within him. Simply nodding and smiling to this point he would chime in, "Ah, to protect everyone is a heavy load to carry. However, its not impossible Ryuuichi-kun. A shinobi must remember that they are not all alone in this life. You have people here who want the same thing as you do. Like Myself... Lord Hokage... Hakuren... Kaji... And plenty of others. We all want to succeed in this life. And We all want a chance to protect one another... So remember you dont have to take the burden of that by yourself." looking over he'd notice the boy with the Uchiha Symbol. A Clan native to this land...

The ones who had a will of fire deeply plotted within them. Tamashii smiled as the boy sat and awaited to be addressed. It showed he had manners and for that later he would be awarded. Nodding to the boy he'd continue, "Ah, Another guest... Good of you to join, you'll be getting acquainted with this conversation quite soon but first... Your name, young one? I see the Uchiha Symbols on your clothing, but along with your name let me and Ryuuichi know... More about you. What do you want to be? Who do you wish to become?... Or If you've never thought of anything like that, let me know what you wish to learn...", nodding he would await the boys answer wondering what this day would bring... Tamashii had a mission in mind now that the younger male appeared. Ryuuichi would be the lead... but this would be the beginning of a team shot. He'd see where it would take him.

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
About the newcomer, Ryuuichi didn't really pay attention to him. To be honest at first Ryuuichi thought he was just a passerby. Though Ryuuichi was having a rather deep conversation right now. Make that two. One conversation with the man infront of him, and another with inside himself.

Ryuuichi already knew that a lot of people had a goal of protecting others. Actually, most Shinobi did. Ryuuichi looked at the floor for a few moments before looking back up at the man, determination in his golden eyes as he usually did. "I understand that a lot of people also share the same goal as me but.. I want to be able to protect all of them as well. When harm comes to them, I want to be there and protect them. That means you too Mr. Tamashii."

However, soon enough Ryuuichi realized the newcomer was actually here to join them. As he looked around, he decided to shift over to the left a bit to give room for him to sit down as well. With this they'd be completely parallel with Tamashii in the center of them if he so chose to seat himself. "Erm.. hello Mr. Uchiha. I'm Ryuuichi."

Uchiha Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hai," Sadao said in a softish voice, shuffling to where Ryuuichi had offered him a seat. His head bowed in respect before his chin was lifted and his eyes met those of the veteran Jounin before him. "My name is Sadao Uchiha. Thank you for having me. Both of you." He introduced himself and offered a slight smile for the Anbu member, as well as the Genin beside him. Deeming both worthy of equal respect. After all, both ninja were above him in rank and potentially age. It was only expected of him. Sadao adjusted himself accordingly, sitting on his knees. His hind end resting comfortably against his calves. His hands resting on his legs. His face turned to Ryuuichi for a moment, "Oh, call me Sadao. Mr. Uchiha is my father. Nice to meet you, Ryuuichi." Sadao wasn't all that much a fan of being called Mr. Uchiha. It made him feel older and really, he had to savor his youth. He was still in school!

His attention returned to Tamashii. A serious expression lining his lips and other facial features as he began to speak. "Yeah, I'm a Uchiha. Sadao Uchiha, I know I said it before but one more time just in case. I wanna be like the others, I wanna be able to protect everyone and thing I care about. But, that's not it. I wanna break my own limits and break the mold. In other words, I want to be as strong as the Hokage but not be confined to a desk. And, I wouldn't mind being capable of being a part of the Anbu when I'm older." Sadao's motives and desires were spilled, just as Tamashii asked. Clearly, this young one was chock full of goals and aspirations. And he felt he could realize them. "I know, it's a lot." He added, though his voice was still confident in what he had just said he wanted to do in his lifetime.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Something that he would take into account in all of this was that these kids were just that. Something he was no longer, and people older than them often forgot what it was like to be a their age. Remembering the strife as well as the angst with all of the joy in between. Tamashii wanted to capitalize on their ideas... to expand the people they sought to be. He wanted to maximize their potentials and allow their creativity to flourish to the point they were hugely ready for anything that came for them... Because their creativity would get them out of tough positions. As well as their friends... Building strong relationships, was a block of life. "Hm. I see Ryuuichi... You sound like someone I used to know... He lives in Stone Village now, but he was quite similar to you. And... He's strong enough to live that dream you wish to have." nodding to Ryuuichi then listening to Sadao... he'd smile.

"Heh, To be as strong as the Hokage... But not confined to a desk? That is a great deal of strength. However, with that much power comes a great deal of responsibility." though paying attention closer to what Sadao said, people that he personally cared for. The inflection on that notion would cause Tamashii to watch this boy alot closer than he did prior. "You can do anything... as long as you push yourself to it. The moment you start slacking... You'll fall behind the man you wish to be when you're my age." nodding he would stand to his feet allowing all of his height to reach the sky... Then again. He was only six feet tall.

"Alright.... I'm going to gather some intel, and I'll post a mission for you two and someone else... Very important. Even as a Student or a Genin these missions can get highly dangerous." Nodding again he would look to Sadao. "I'll pull some strings if you want to join this mission... It'll look good on your charts if you take missions and take all the classes you can... And ANBU, they are always watching... so if you want to join their ranks... Just be the top of your class..." nodding he would bow his head, "The mission will be ready in about one weeks time... I'll send notice to you both about it." and with that he would bow turning to leave but he would walk slow enough that they could stop him if they had a question or needed him to stay.

[Topic left if allowed]

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryuuichi nodded at his words. He seemed to be a nice guy despite the rather menacing appearance, I mean, children would find him a bit scary. However he is actually a good guy, looking out for the next generation. Then he continued on about a mission. A dangerous mission at that. His first thoughts were that he would complete it, however if this other boy was with them, he wasn't sure how things would go down. Ryuuichi didn't think he was as strong as him, and if the mission was even dangerous for him, how would the other boy prevail?

Ryuuichi nodded once more and stood up. He would just have to protect him at all costs, and whoever this third teammate was. No matter what, they would all come out in one piece and he would protect them all from harm, even if it meant completing the mission himself or even failing. The lives of his teammates were above all. With that, Ryuuichi turned and left without a word. He had a lot to think about.

[Topic Left]

Uchiha Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"A mission..okay." Sadao nodded and stored every bit of information relinquished onto him and Ryuuichi. His eyes watched the older shinobi rise and move. His bow acknowledged and his exit watched. Sadao remaining seated, he watched as Ryuuichi then made his exit. Few words exchanged amongst the minors. Oh well, Sadao could've cared less. He was the type to speak only when spoken to, anyway. No worries. The Uchiha's eyes ever watchful over the Genin as he left.

"This'll be interesting. I bet that guy thinks he'll have to guard me. I'll prove my own." Sadao shook his head. He, too, had some thinking to be done. Without any more words, he hopped away and took to travel once more.

[topic exit]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back